West Valley High Day 04

Story Info
The cheerleader joins the art class.
2.4k words
4.15
87.6k
32
0

Part 4 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The program must have shut off sometime in the middle of the night and Susan Mitchell managed to get a few hours of rest. Her whole body was racked in pain from the day of being tortured by her school's headmaster. She must have drifted off to sleep, or passed out, but she stirred as she felt someone beginning to remove her restraints. Her legs were unlocked from their position over her head she felt hands removing the intruders from her anus and pussy. She cringed in pain as the clips were removed from her labia and nipples. Finally her hands were freed and the ball gag and blindfold removed.

Susan's best friend, Brittany Daniels, stood in front of her and said softly, "Susie, are you okay?" All Susan could do was nod slightly, her mind trying to restart after shutting down during her day of torture. "Krutz sent me down to let you free," Brittany continued. "Let's go upstairs and get you cleaned up."

Brittany help her friend out of the chair, but Susan couldn't stand and dropped to her knees. Brittany helped her up and wrapping her arm around the naked girl, helped her down the hallway to the elevator. Students weren't supposed to use the elevator, but Brittany knew Susan wouldn't make it up the stairs.

The girls went into the main bathroom of the senior wing and Brittany turned on the water in one of the showers while Susan leaned against the wall. Brittany stripped off her T-shirt, shorts and panties and helped her friend into the shower. The two naked cheerleaders held each other tightly as Susan broke down crying. The two stood in the hot water for what felt like forever for Susan, but she knew her relief would be short-lived. With Brittany's help, she washed up carefully, her breasts still quite tender from the day's electric shocks.

After showering, the girls walked down the hall to Brittany's room. She hadn't bothered to put her clothes back on, choosing to carry them. When they reached the room, Susan saw a couple of plates of food and realized how hungry she was. "Krutz let me get some food from the cafeteria for you. Why don't you eat while I get dressed." Susan quickly scarfed down the sandwiches, her hunger after a day of not eating getting the best of her. Brittany dressed for the day in her school uniform and then helped Susan make her way back to the headmaster's office. Along the way, Brittany found courage to talk to her friend. "Susie, I was talking to Jamie and Katy yesterday," she started, "and we don't think it's right that you have to go through this. We are just as responsible for all the stuff that went on as you." Susan looked at her friend quizzically as Brittany continued. "I am going to tell Krutz to give me whatever punishment he has planned for you today. And Jamie and Katy agreed, too. The other girls will too, I know."

Susan was silent for a minute but she felt stronger knowing her friends were willing to relieve her. But she also knew she couldn't take them up on their offer. "No, Brit. I appreciate it, but I'm already ruined here. There's no sense any of you going through this. But it makes me happy to hear all of you offer." Susan smiled for the first time in four days as Brittany clutched her hand.

When they reached the office, the headmaster sent Brittany off to class and called Susan into his office. "Well, Miss Mitchell, what did you think of the torture chair," he said? Susan didn't say anything as she couldn't think of anything to say. "No matter," he added. "The amount of money you raised says quite a lot about what your classmates thought of it. And you. Didn't think they would torture you quite so rapidly and quite so often. You must have really pissed them off."

Susan remained silent but the words stung as she realized how true they were. The buttons on the chair had been pressed quite often, particularly those that drove the vibrator inside her and the electric shocks on her nipples.

"After yesterday, I thought you might need a little break today. So I am going to have you spend the day with Mr. Kittler, the art teacher. Why don't you head down to his classroom?"

Susan walked out of the office a little dazed. It was her first time walking out now chained up in some way, which made her happy, although she was still stark naked and wasn't sure what the art teacher might have planned for her. Her classmates were milling around in the halls and she could hear the snickering as she walked by.

When she reached the art room, Mr. Kittler waved her in as the first class started spilling in. The chairs were arranged in a semi-circle around a small platform and the students were taking their seats. Kittler asked Susan to stand on the small platform, and she did so, folding her arms across her chest, covering her breasts.

"If you could please place your arms at your side, Susan, and try to stand still, my class is going to practice their nude drawing skills this period," Kittler said. Susan slowly put her arms down and stared blankly into space above the heads of her classmates, who had pulled out their sketch pads and pencils and had begun drawing. Susan knew she must be blushing, and didn't relish the idea of a bunch of drawings of her naked body floating around the school. But she knew she had little choice and besides, after the last few days, everyone in school had seen every part of her body anyway.

The first class passed quickly but more then a few students lingered past the bell to finish their drawings, no doubt wondering when they would have a naked eighteen year old cheerleader in front of them. For the second class, Kittler had Susan sit on a wooden chair, turned slightly to the side, one leg crossed over the other at the knee.

For the third period, a more advanced class, the teacher said, Kittler brought out a pair of handcuffs and chained Susan's wrists behind the chair. She had been hoping to make it through the day without being bound, but it was not to be. He also procured a silk scarf and placed it over her eyes. He told,her to place both of her feet on the floor and to spread her legs slightly. Susan didn't want to expose herself to the class but she knew better than to challenge a teacher for fear of what Krutz might do to her, memories of the torture chair still painfully fresh in her mind.

Susan sat like that for two periods, not knowing who was in the room or what they might be drawing. As the bell rang at the fourth period, Kittler removed the blindfold, unhooked the handcuffs from the chair and had Susan stand up. He brought out a metal spreader bar, cuffing each end to one of her ankles, spreading her legs nearly two feet apart. The teacher placed the handcuffs back on Susan's wrists and attached them to a rope that he looped over an exposed ceiling beam. "We are done with our drawing classes," the teacher said. "This period is focused on painting."

Each of the students had several paint brushes in front of them and several pots of paint, but Susan was surprised didn't see any canvas. She realized what was going to happen when Kittler grabbed one of the brushes, dipped it in red paint, and painted a large red circle on her left breast. He then painted two more inside that, the last one covering her tender nipple, making a bulls-eye out of her breast.

The students stood with their paint pots and brushes and came up to her. Some gathered behind her and some in front. Soon Susan felt the bristles of many brushes against her bare skin. One girl was using a tiny artist brush to paint something on her left side, which tickled and caused Susan to move. Kittler warned her to stand still or else he would have to restrain her further.

Another student began working on Susan's right breast, starting by painting a black circle over her nipple and aureole. Her nipples were still raw and sensitive from the electric shocks she had received the day before and it took a lot of effort to stop from moving. The student was drawing some kind of sunflower on her breast, making long strokes with his brush as he painted the petals.

Several students were working on her back and buttocks. Her lower back now had a nature scene painted on it, towering trees going up her back over a field of green. A dolphin had been painted on her left buttock and on her other butt cheek, a small blue bird. A boy had picked up an artists brush now and began painting on her lower torso, his fingers and brush dangerously close to her most private parts. She desperately wanted to close her legs but the spreader bar would not allow. The student, with no sense of irony, was painting a fluffy grey cat on the space just above her pussy, the cat's tail dangling down and disappearing between her legs.

A junior girl Susan vaguely knew began working on a seascape on the girl's toned stomach and another boy added in a few birds flying just under her exposed breasts. Two girls had taken up on both sides of her and had begun to work on her face. They had opted for a clown theme, painting red circles on each of her cheeks and painting her nose bright red. They painted dark circles around her eyes and a grotesque "smile" around her lips.

Kittler called time and the students retreated to clean their brushes. The teacher pulled out his phone and began taking photos of the naked girl, making comments about each of the paintings as he snapped photo after photo.

The bell rang for sixth period and Susan remained chained in place on the platform, arms over her head, and legs spread. The next class walked in and took their seats as Kittler explained, "This is our advanced sculpture class, a double period. First, we need to prep our model. Jackson and Jennifer, can you assist me?" The two students came forward and the teacher handed them each a bucket of liquid. "This is a liquid latex that has two purposes. First it protects the model's skin and second it helps with adhesion." Susan was getting worried about what was going to be adhered to her. The teacher pulled out a swim cap and pulled over Susan's head, tucking her hair into it. Then he pulled out a strip of some sort of tape and reached between her legs and applied it over her pussy, sealing it shut. He used another piece of tape over her mouth and then placed the blindfold back on.

Susan felt her ankles being unchained but Kittler told her to keep her legs spread as the students started painting her with latex from the ankles up while Kittler started painting her face and neck. They continued until her whole body was covered in the white latex, which was hardening over her naked body.

"Ok, students, now we can begin applying the plaster. Please come up and pick up a strip, dip in the plaster mixture and begin molding our subject." The students obliged and each of them used one of the strips to begin mummifying a different part of the cheerleader's body. "Take special care with your subject's breasts, Michelle," he said to a sophomore student. "Wrap the strips around each globe and then you can use smaller strips to overlap in the front," he said, and Susan could feel the strips tightening around her breasts as the student followed her teacher's instruction. Another student was placing strips between her legs and Susan shuddered as fingers pressed the plaster strips against her pussy and she was a little embarrassed that she was slightly aroused.

"How should we handle her face," a student asked. "However you like," came the reply. "Please try to leave a little space for the subject to breathe, however." Susan felt the plaster strips being wrapped around her head, one under and one over her nose, leaving only her nostrils exposed. The little bit of light she had through the blindfold disappeared as the strips were placed over her eyes.

Susan was getting very hot and sweaty as the plaster began drying hard around her. It was difficult to breathe as well as the pressure increased on her chest and she could only get a little air through her nostrils. Kittler must have realized this as he used a pair of scissors to cut a small hole in the plaster and tape over her lips. He pulled her lips slightly apart and inserted a plastic tube into her mouth, securing it in place with a small amount of plaster. The tube was like breathing through a straw but Susan was able to take shallow breaths of air.

She felt her wrists being unchained and two students held her arms out to her sides as other students began applying plaster to them. Soon her arms remained outstretched without any support as the students finished wrapping down her wrists and around her fingers.

"Now if four of you could take our statue's limbs and another support her head, let's move our object out where the other students can appreciate it," Kittler said. Susan felt herself being lifted off the platform and turned horizontally as the students moved her towards the garage door at the back of the art classroom. The door had been installed to allow large art projects to be brought in and out and Susan's splayed body was now one of those. The students carried her out the door to the back of the main school building and then around the school to the circle drive where Susan had been displayed just a few days earlier. They lifted the plaster casted girl back onto her feet on the sidewalk just outside the school entrance.

With the plaster over her ears, it was hard to hear, but Susan panicked as she thought she heard Mr. Kittler say as walked away, "We will come back on Monday to see how well your sculpture handles the elements..."