West Valley High Day 08: Medieval II

Story Info
Susan's medieval device demonstration continues.
2k words
4.35
81.1k
32
0

Part 8 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had somehow fallen asleep which was surprising to her given she was bound naked inside a wooden barrel suspended several feet off the ground in the main foyer of her private high school. She had endured several hours of abuse at the hands of her fellow students and some teachers as the had tickled her sensitive feet that stuck out from the bottom of the barrel. Still wearing the scold's bridle around her head, with the gag in her mouth, she had been unable to call out for help.

Mr. Rydberger, the teacher who had put her in this position, as well as having heaped other abuse upon her the previous day, greeted her as she awoke. With the help of the school's sadistic headmaster, the barrel was lowered to the floor and Susan was released. She was relieved to realize she had managed not to urinate on herself inside the barrel but she desperately needed the bathroom now. Rydberger undid the straps around her head and released the girl from her gag, leaving her still bound in the metal handcuffs that were now part of her everyday life.

"Miss Mitchell," he said, "thank you for your help yesterday. It was very informative to the history department. We have a few more devices we would like to demonstrate, so please go upstairs and clean yourself off, grab some breakfast and meet me back here before period 1." With Krutz standing by, Susan knew she had no choice to obey so she plodded upstairs to the girls' dormitory to take a shower. She was starving, having eaten or drank nothing since yesterday morning, so a trip to the cafeteria was also in order before she returned to her daily abuse.

When Susan arrived again in the foyer, the object placed in front of her scared her. It was a wooden platform that resembled a saw horse, with two pieces of wood attached to it that came to a point at the top,

"You may recognize the wooden horse, also known as the Spanish Donkey", Rydberger said to the girl, noticing the fear in her eyes. "We have taken the liberty of rounding and smoothing the top of the device as well as adding a little padding. We wouldn't want to harm that beautiful pussy of yours," he said, pausing. "Too much, that is."

The teacher led Susan over to the device and lifted her onto it. The sharp point settled between her legs and she was glad it had been positioned at such a height that her feet still touched the floor, reducing the pressure on her sensitive sex.

Rydberger pulled her handcuffed hands over her head and fastened them to the chains that had previously held the barrel. "I'll be bringing my classes by throughout the day to see how you are doing," he said.

Sure enough, not long after, a group of students were gathered around the naked cheerleader's body as she was pinned on the wooden horse. The size of the group was much larger than one class and she knew some other teachers must have decided to get in on the lesson. Rydberger was explaining the use of the wooden horse to the assembled students, how it had been used to get confessions from women accused of being witches as well as its current use as a sexual dominance device, something that made Susan wonder if she was the first girl to sit on this particular horse.

"Right now, Miss Mitchell is experiencing some slight discomfort," the teacher said. "Something unlikely to cause a confession. We can address that." With the help of two students, metal pegs in each of the sawhorse's legs were removed and Susan felt herself being lifted into the air, the full weight of the triangle digging into her flesh. The pegs were re-inserted and she now stood on tiptoe. The chains over her head were tightened, pulling her arms further up, which actually relieved some of the pressure on her pussy.

"We'll go back to the classroom now and come back next period to see how our subject is getting along," Rydberger said.

The pain in Susan's crotch was becoming unbearable, made even worse by the knowledge she was likely to be spending the entire day impaled upon the donkey. The second class arrived later and seemed even larger than the first. Rydberger addressed Susan and the class, "Since we have not seen a confession yet by our suspected witch, we need to increase her discomfort. First, we will place this ball gag in her mouth. If she isn't going to confess, then she doesn't need to be able to speak or scream". The teacher pried Susan's lips apart and shoved the red ball in her mouth and tightened the straps.

"Now, we need to increase the pressure," he said. Again the metal pegs were removed and Susan was lifted even higher into the air so her feet now dangled a foot off the ground. Her entire weight was now being pressed down against the rounded top of the wooden horse and even the rounded shape did little to reduce the intense pain she now felt.

Rydberger continued his lecture. "The nice thing about the Spanish Donkey is that leaves the subject open to other types of torture. For example," he said.

The teacher pulled out a pair of clamps connected by a chain and reached up and snapped one onto each of the naked girl's nipples. Another chain was attached to them and pulled down and fastened to the front of the horse, stretching out Susan's breasts.

"As you can see, now our subject is further limited in her movement, making it harder for her to relieve the pressure on her most sensitive areas."

The class watched her struggle until the bell rang and they dispersed, only for a third class, even larger than the first two to show up.

Rydberger reappeared carrying two large metal pots. He said, "Sometimes, when a subject has committed a really serious crime, further tortures are required." He placed each of the pots of liquid under each of her feet and then used a lighter to set the liquid, which was some form of alcohol on fire.

"The flames are far enough away in our case not to cause any damage to Miss Mitchell's pretty little bare feet," the teacher said. "In real life, her soles would be burnt to a crisp".

Susan wasn't sure she agreed with the teacher as the flames felt plenty hot to her and her feet felt like they were on fire. The pots had the desired effect, which was to make her pull her legs up and squirm on the wooden horse, increasing both the pain in her nipples and her crotch.

"As you can see," Rydberger continued, "the subject knows that moving around will only increase her pain, but she has no choice given the flames at her feet".

Third period ended and fourth began. The flames had died down and the teacher extinguished the pots with some water.

"Since the current pressure level is inadequate to break our subject, we have to do more," Rydberger said. Susan definitely did not agree, but tied and gagged as she was, she could not file an objection.

The teacher pulled out a pair of cuffs and placed one on each of the girl's ankles. He then lifted one of the metal pots, now filled to the brim with water, and hung it from a D-ring on the cuff with a small hook. He then did the same on the other ankle.

The effect of the weights was unbearable to the poor naked girl. The muscles in her legs were now on fire as she felt like she was going to be split in half.

"We could, of course, continue to increase the weights," Rydberger explained to the class, "as would happen in real life until the subject was torn apart. We will just leave Miss Mitchell as she is until after lunch".

"After lunch!" the girl thought -- that was a good hour and a half from now and she didn't think she could bear any more pain. Luckily, the teacher was not that cruel. As soon as the crowd had dispersed for lunch, he removed the weights from her ankles and lowered the horse so she was once again on tiptoe. The chain attaching the nipple clamps to the horse was removed although the clamps remained tightly on the girl's breasts.

Rydberger removed the gag from the girl's mouth and asked, "How are you doing, Miss Mitchell?"

"How am I doing?" the girl sputtered. "How the hell do you think I am doing, you sadistic creep!"

"I think you are doing quite well," the teacher said. "I don't know many people who would allow themselves to be put through the kind of abuse you have endured. I don't know what that says about your submissive nature, or your spirit, but it is incredible. Krutz must be blackmailing you with some pretty nasty stuff in order for you to endure all of this."

Susan was surprised by the teacher's words. She was even more surprised when he brought a bottle of water up to her lips and helped her drink it. He followed that by feeding her some grapes and other fruit, all of which helped calm her down. She muttered a meek "thank you" as the bell rang for the first period after lunch.

The next period class arrived and the audience seemed like half the school now. The teacher began explaining the next variation on the wooden horse. He climbed a ladder and undid the chains attached to Susan's wrists so now her hands dropped in front of her. Pulling down on each of the two chains, he had a student grab each of Susan's ankles and yanked them up so they were now attached to the chains, spreading her legs almost perpendicular to her body.

"Susan is a cheerleader, of course," the teacher said. "And lucky for her that is, since she is so very flexible or else this position would be completely excruciating for the subject." Susan didn't feel very lucky. Being splayed like this relieved some of the pressure on her crotch but only caused her legs to cramp even more than had before.

Rydberger continued. "At this point in time, the torturer would likely begin whipping the subject across her back as well as her tits. We don't want to mar Miss Mitchell, so we will skip that step." Susan thought she detected some regret in the teacher's tone and there were some audible groans from the audience as some of her classmates seemed upset that they wouldn't be getting the whole show.

As the period ended and the next began, no one seemed to leave and more students and teachers arrived. Rydberger released the girl's ankles and let them drop back to the floor, which cause her to yelp as her full weight once again contacted the wooden pole.

"The final exercise for the day is a most devious one," the teacher said. He reached up and removed the chain from between the two nipple clamps and placed another longer chain on each clamp. He pulled the chains down towards the girls feet and using a ring, looped the chain over the nude girl's big toe. He did the same on the other side.

Susan's tits were on fire as the chains were very short and her nipples were being stretched to the point of serious pain.

"As you can see," the teacher said. "Our subject can relieve the pain in her crotch by standing on tiptoe, but that caused maximum pain to her breasts. She can relieve this pain by lifting her feet off the ground, which means the full weight of the horse is on her crotch."

"Let's all sit back and watch Miss Mitchell dance," he said as the girl found herself alternating between her two punishments.