West Valley High Day 10: Cheer

Story Info
Susan gets her chance to cheer.
1.1k words
4.25
47.8k
22
0

Part 20 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell arrived at the Headmaster Krutz' office on Friday morning with one thing in mind. She had been enduring the headmaster's humiliation and abuse for two weeks ever since a disastrous first day and learning her mom had been embezzling money to pay for her private school tuition.

But today was the first football game of the season and Susan had been a cheerleader almost her whole life and she was determined she would be on the field tonight. Although the idea of cheering naked and in handcuffs in front of parents and alumni did not appeal to her. Surely Krutz would not be able to get away with that, she thought.

"Headmaster," Susan began, "can I ask you a favor?"

The headmaster raised his head and looked at the handcuffed naked 18-year-old in front of him. "Hmm, I suppose so," he said.

"Well, as you know, today is the first football game, and I am the captain of the cheerleading team, and I was hoping, maybe, if it would be okay to put on my uniform and cheer at the game tonight," she said. "I'll do whatever you ask today."

Krutz thought about it for a minute and wondered if the girl was really honest in her submission or if she was just playing him. He decided to take a chance.

"Why don't you go to class and then come back after last period and we'll see," the headmaster replied.

Susan left the office with a smile on her face. She felt she had played her little slave girl role perfectly and was happy, for once, to be attending classes almost like a regular student, albeit still naked and wearing a pair of handcuffs.

The day passed quickly for Susan as she anticipated what she hoped would be a 'normal' evening for once. She figured out how to take notes despite the cuffs on her wrists. She was no longer ashamed when her teachers took advantage of her and called her to the front of the class.

The girl reported to the headmaster's office after classes as requested and was thrilled to see her cheerleading uniform hanging on the coat rack in his office.

"Miss Mitchell," the headmaster began, "I have decided you deserve a small reward for the obedience over the last two weeks. Do not, however, mistake this as the end of your punishments."

Susan nodded and tried to hold back a smile.

The headmaster unlocked the handcuffs from the girl's wrists and she reflexively rubbed them, happy to be free of the metal for awhile.

"Of course, tonight will not be entirely enjoyable for you," the headmaster said. The look of fear returned to the girl's face.

"Let's start with your bra. As you can see, I've made a few modifications".

Krutz handed her the bra and she saw the array of thumbtacks pushed through the thin material. "Put it on," he said.

Susan pulled the bra on and immediately felt the sharp points of the tacks pressing into her tender breasts. She also felt something rough pressing against her nipples and realized the front of the bra had been covered in sandpaper!

"And," Krutz continued, "we will need one of our little friends." With that, he pulled out the pink battery-powered dildo vibrator and tossed it to her. Susan reluctantly bent over and pushed the device between her legs.

"Don't forget to turn it on," the headmaster said. Susan flicked the switch and she felt the vibrator start. It had a random cycle and she knew the batteries would last most of the evening.

The headmaster handed her her panties, which she realized were also lined with sandpaper. She knew the combination of the vibrator and the rough lining would cause her trouble tonight.

Susan pulled on the rest of her uniform and tied her hair up in the red and black bow. To an outside observer, she looked like a perfectly normal high school cheerleader. Krutz handed her a pair of tennis shoes. As she pulled them on, she realized they had been lined with inserts with small metal nubs which would press into her sensitive soles as she walked.

"Have fun," the headmaster said. "Immediately following the game, return here and drop off the uniform and put your handcuffs back on for the weekend."

Susan left the school and met her fellow cheerleaders a few minutes later for the bus ride to the school's stadium, which was located a few miles away, shared with the local public high school. She confided in Brittany about the tack bra and sandpaper and vibrator. The twinkle in her friend's eyes made Susan wonder if maybe her friend was looking forward to seeing her in discomfort.

The girls arrived for the game and ran out onto the field just before the players. Susan realized now why the bra had been looser than she used to wear because as she run, the fabric moved, causing the tacks to poke in and out of her flesh. She was really glad the uniform was black because she was sure the blood would show through otherwise. The sandpaper rubbing on her nipples was a minor discomfort, but coupled with the vibrator and the sandpaper on her clit, she was embarrassed to realize she was getting turned on. Her feet were aching from the sharp metal pressing against her soles.

The cheerleaders gathered on the sidelines to begin cheering and every high leg kick Susan made caused the sandpaper to rub her raw. She tried to smile through the pain because she was determined nothing was going to take away her year as cheerleading captain.

As halftime approached, and West Valley's football team held a comfortable lead over their rival East River, the girls prepared for their halftime show. Susan led her team onto the field and they began their dance routine. Every twist and turn caused the tacks to dig into her breasts and she was struggling not to cry as the pain became even worse. One of the tacks had shifted and was now poking into the side of her left nipple and she feared it had poked all the way through.

For the finale, Susan and Brittany were lifted into the air by pairs of younger cheerleaders and then thrown upward, where they would somersault in the air and land into a split. The leap and somersault caused the vibrator to slide inside Susan and as she landed, it drove inside her, finally bringing her to orgasm. She tried to hold her smile as the wave of pleasure poured over her.