West Valley High Day 102: 72 Condoms D1

Story Info
Susan has to satisfy the headmaster and her classmates.
1.6k words
4.2
32.6k
9
0

Part 12 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My apologies for the length of time between submissions but a serious medical issue has prevented me from writing. Hopefully I will be able to bring this series to conclusion in the near future.

Tuesday

Susan Mitchell was summoned to Headmaster Stephen Krutz' office at seven on Tuesday morning. She had spent four hours yesterday tied up in one of the locker rooms having sex with a string of men as part of a fundraising campaign. She had been taken back to her dorm room cell after lunch and had spent the rest of the day sleeping, trying to rest her aching pussy.

When she arrived in the office and knelt beside the headmaster's desk, stark naked as always, Krutz ignored her for some time, as he usually did. He shuffled through papers on his desk, making notes, while Susan knelt with her head down. She had learned well how to play the part of the submissive slave girl. She was still trying to work out a way to escape this man, but until she did, she knew serving him was better than the alternative, even if it was only slightly better.

Finally the headmaster turned his attention to the naked girl sitting beside his desk. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a small box. From the box, he produced what he called a 'necklace'. It was a thin metal wire. Strung along it were a number of condom wrappers, each with a small hole punched in the corner through which the wire passed.

"There are two boxes of condoms, 72 in total, attached to this necklace," Krutz said, as he placed it around Susan's neck. The necklace was rather heavy, she thought, and the sharp edges of the wrappers poked her skin. "Your task for the rest of this week is simple," he continued. "You simply have to make sure each of those condoms is used by five PM on Friday." Susan gulped as she realized that meant she would have to be fucked by 72 men over the next four days.

"There are a few restrictions," Krutz added, and Susan couldn't help but roll her eyes. "First, each condom must be used by you. In order words, inside of you. I don't care which orifice you choose to offer. Second, they must only be used by the same person once. No getting your favorite guy to screw you 72 times. You will have a small card reader and each person must scan their ID card to prove uniqueness."

Susan nodded and said, "Sir, what happens if I am not successful?"

Krutz looked down at her. "Do you remember the automatic whipping machine?" Susan remembered it well and a look of fear crossed her face, which cause a small smile to cross the headmaster's. "You will spent the entire next weekend impaled on a metal pole with a pair of whipping machines positioned against your body. One on your ass and one on your tits. Does 48 hours being repeatedly whipped with vibrator in your vagina sound fun?"

That did not sound fun at all to Susan. She rose to her feet and walked out of the office, the condom necklace bouncing against her chest. Susan did the math quickly. Seventy two guys over four days meant averaging being fucked 18 times a day. If she wanted to sleep, that meant more than one-and-a-half guys per hour.

Susan knew where she had to go first. Her experience yesterday told her the athletes would be her first option. Her ex-boyfriend Kyle, the captain of the football team, would be coming out of their morning walk-through right about now. It wouldn't take much effort for Kyle to round up his friends on the football team. She headed quickly towards the football locker room and saw Kyle heading in from the practice field. "Hey, Kyle, can I talk to you for a minute?" Kyle turned around and saw his former girlfriend standing before him naked with the string of condoms around her neck. He smiled broadly.

"I have to use these 72 condoms by the end of the week," she said. "I don't suppose you and your friends want to have a little fun today." Susan hated herself for having to do this, but the alternative was not appealing.

Kyle looked Susan and up and down and broke into an even wider grin. This was going to make him very popular today. "Okay, come on into the locker room. I'll round up some guys to help you out." Susan mouthed a quick thanks and headed into the locker room

One of the football coaches entered the locker room first with Kyle and a small group of boys training behind him. Kyle approached Susan and said, "Hey, babe, um, Coach would only let us skip out on class if he got to take the first turn. Is that okay?" Krutz had not been specific that the condoms had to be used by students and Susan knew she would have to have sex with at least a few teachers if she was going to find 72 unique penises, so she nodded her approval. She lay back on the bench, placing one leg on either side of it and extended her hands above her head. The coach looked over at his players and pulled down his shorts and underwear. He tapped his ID card on the card reader Susan had placed down next to her then he sat down on the bench. The coach reached between Susan's bare breasts and pulled one of the condoms off her necklace, his fingers running down the woman's right tit as he pulled his hand back. He ripped the package open with his teeth with a lecherous grin and unrolled it over his penis.

Susan felt the coach's hard cock against her pussy and she grabbed onto the bench with her hands as he thrust himself deep inside her. She was thankful for the lubricated condom but it still hurt. The coach grabbed each of Susan's bare breasts and squeezed them tightly and she yelped as the man bucked hard against her. He smelled of cigarettes and Old Spice and Susan turned her head slightly to the side as the man continued to hump her. The girl tried to think of anything but the man inside her and the 71 others she would have to service this week.

The coach finished and withdrew, pulling the used condom from his penis and tossing it into a trash can. "Make it quick, fellas. Head to class as soon as you are done and tell your teachers the coach kept you late after practice for a little extra conditioning."

Kyle scanned his card and grabbed a condom from the necklace and positioned himself between Susan's legs. Kyle had always been a quick fuck, one of the reasons things never worked out between the two of them. So Susan was thankful when he only took a few minutes inside her before withdrawing and tossing his condom in the trash as well.

The next boy, Jeff, approached Susan and asked her to get down on all fours. She was concerned at first he was going to take her in the ass, but instead he slipped on a condom and slid himself into her pussy. The condoms on the necklace rattled in front of her as the boy pushed her forward, her naked breasts bouncing under her. Jeff took a long time and Susan had to admit she was already a little bored. None of this was turning her on.

"Three", she thought to herself as Jeff pulled out and another boy grabbed a condom from the necklace. She had to remind the boy to scan his ID card. No way she was giving away any of these for free. This time she wasn't so lucky and her anus was his intended target. Susan winced as the boy's penis pushed against her and she screamed as it broke through her opening. "Fuck" she screamed loudly as the boy began moving inside her asshole. She thought she should have been more specific about what she was offering but she realized she would have to take more than a few boys anally to save herself from having 72 penises in her vagina over the next four days. She wasn't going to enjoy it, though.

The girl closed her eyes and tried to block out everything as the boy finished. But she had little time to relax as another boy laid down on a bench next to her and called Susan over. He placed the condom on his dick and had Susan mount him. The boy reached his hands up and grabbed Susan's tits as she gyrated on top of the boy. She actually found herself feeling sensations in her pussy and ground herself against the boy, trying to make him last. She felt a weak orgasm just before the boy finished.

She climbed off the boy and laid back on the bench as another guy took his place between her legs. She mentally counted 'six' as the guy pounded away inside her. She had to keep enough consciousness to make sure the guys badged in and used a condom but other than that, she was just going to get this over as fast as she could. Guys seven and eight took her in the ass before guys nine and 10 returned to her pussy.

Each penis blended in with the others over the course of the next several hours as members of the football team streamed in and out between classes. By the time she left the locker room, barely able to walk, the necklace was 26 condoms lighter. She had beaten her goal for the day, which was good. But she had run through the guys she knew best which would only make the next 46 that much harder.