West Valley High Day 18: Whip

Story Info
Susan is whipped merciless by her classmates.
1.7k words
4.33
54.2k
22
0

Part 69 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

West Valley High cheerleader Susan Mitchell woke up on Tuesday morning in considerable pain. Her nipples were still tender where they had been pierced the previous day, the silver rings protuding from them a permanent reminder. Her pussy ached as well, not just from the piercing but also from being repeatedly assaulted. The shop teacher, Mr. Gholston, had sex with her three times the day before. She was surprised the old man could get it up that often. She had also been offered as a reward to two students who Gholston thought had turned in the best projects. She had objected to this, but after Gholston explained to her that there were a lot more dangerous objects than the welder he had used to permanently manacle her wrists, ankles and neck, she had decided a few more cocks were the lesser of evils. Thankfully Gholston had blindfolded her so she didn't have to see who she was having sex with. It was easier for her that way.

She had been returned to the dormitory late in the afternoon by Gholston, but not to her room in the girl's dorm. Instead she found herself in a room in the boy's dormitory wing that had been emptied of all of its furnishings save for the thin mattress she now lay upon. The school's headmaster, the sadistic Mr. Krutz who was behind all of Susan's torments, had arrived shortly thereafter and explained that the school needed Susan's room for a new student and since Susan no longer wore any clothes, or attended classes, she didn't need a dresser or desk.

Krutz had used her new steel bindings to secure her ankles and wrists together in a hogtie with some short chain and padlocks. He used a longer chain to attach her collar to a heavy steel hoop now located on the far wall of the room. And then he had left her there for the night. She had no idea what time it was since she no longer had a clock, but she knew it must be near time for class to start based on the noises in the hall outside.

Kevin Mattison walked into her room a few minutes later. Susan realized that being in the boys' dorm would leave her vulnerable to all of the male students who could come and go as they pleased. Kevin unlocked the chain holding the girl's wrists and ankles together, although he left her wrists chained to each other and her ankles chained as well. He rolled her over onto her back so her hands were pinned beneath her and removed his clothes. Susan tried to squirm away but couldn't move far with the chain around her neck. The boy was on top of her quickly and penetrated her in no time. She started bawling as he thrust himself inside her. He placed his fingers into the loops though her nipples and pulled hard, causing the girl to scream out. She hoped someone would come to stop the attack, but no one did.

When the boy finished, he unlocked the chain from Susan's neck. "Headmaster wants you in his office. You'd better hurry," the boy said, pulling her to her feet. He slapped her hard on her bare buttocks and Susan shuffled her way out of the room as fast as her ankle bindings would allow her to move. She could feel the boy's cum dripping down her thigh as she walked away.

Krutz was waiting for her in the atrium and retrieved the keys from Kevin. "Miss Mitchell, we seem to be having a little problem with our video venture. We haven't been gaining many subscribers and have lost a few. It seems they think our web site is too 'vanilla'," the headmaster began. "We're going to have to put on a better show." Susan wondered if there had been a camera in the room catching her being raped this morning.

The steel chain was once again hanging from the exposed rafter of the atrium and Susan was led over to it. Krutz raised her hands over her head and attached the chain to the loops on her wrist restraints. Kevin was instructed to pull the chain up and did so until Susan was dangling from it on tiptoe. Her body was stretched, her tight stomach pulled in, her ribs exposed as she was stretched out.

The atrium was quickly filling with students and teachers who stood around along the walls waiting to see what would come next. Krutz approached with a something that looked like one of her cheerleading pom-poms, but she quickly realized was made of rubber. She'd read about these in romance novels. It was a flogger. She was going to be whipped! The girl began protesting. Krutz ordered her to be quiet or he would get out the ball gag. Susan didn't like the taste of the rubber ball, so she stopped complaining.

The headmaster started brushing the flogger against her bare buttocks with light strokes like he was doing some light dusting. But just when Susan was thinking this was all for show, he brought the flogger down hard against her butt and she yelped and tried to dance away from it. She took a deep breathe and closed her eyes just before headmaster connected with another sharp stroke and she jolted forward from the pain. He delivered three more strokes, each seemingly harder than the previous and she wondered how red her butt was getting.

Krutz handed the flogger off to Kevin, who applied a sharp smack to Susan's lower left thigh. A line of students, and a few teachers, had now formed and each came up to take a turn. The girl's back, buttocks and thighs were quickly turning bright red from the repeated strikes from the flogger.

Susan heard some students whispering and then the flogger was handed off to a first-year girl. The girl approached the naked tied cheerleader, but instead of delivering a blow to Susan's abused back side, the girl brought the flogger down hard on Susan's left breast. She tried to spin herself around before the next student delivered another blow to her tits but her movement was blocked by the crowd of students. Her breasts became the focus of the students' attention with stroke after stroke landing on her sensitive flesh. Her nipples, still tender from the previous day's piercing were not spared and Susan was screaming and crying in agony when Krutz called a halt to the proceedings.

Brittany was called forward and told to give Susan some water from a bottle. She held the straw up to her friend's lips and tilted it so the girl could drink. Two other cheerleaders were handed tubes of ointment and instructed to rub down all of the places the flogger had impacted. Susan felt their soft hands rubbing the liquid over her tortured flesh as she hung motionless.

"Ok," Krutz said. "Time for round 2". Susan wailed out as he approached with the wooden paddle and brought it down on her butt. He tossed it over to a student and then showed her the wooden birch switch, which he smacked against her bare stomach as the student took a swing at Susan's ass. The headmaster must have instructed the students to use the paddle exclusively on her butt and lower thighs while he and a few teachers used the switch on her front side. The first time it came down on her breasts, she felt like it would slice them clean off. She looked down and saw the red stripe it had made but had no time to lament it because it was soon joined by several more.

Another break was called and more water and ointment were provided. The ointment stung this time as the welts from the switch were deeper than those from the flogger.

For round 3, Krutz brought out two new toys. One looked like a flyswatter but Susan soon realized it was electrified when it was smacked against her ass. She spun away from it but was greeted by a teacher with the second toy, a riding crop like one would use on a horse. The crop struck hard on the top of her left breast with a hard crack. Susan went rigid as it hit only to be struck with the flyswatter again on her right buttock. The next strike from the crop landed on the top of her right tit and the next two strikes came dangerously close to her nipples.

Then the implements changed places and Susan felt the sting of the crop against her bare thighs and buttocks at least 10 or 20 times. But that was nothing compared to the pain she felt as the flyswatter landed hard against her left nipple. Her entire breast felt like it was on fire, even though the charge was actually rather tame. Her right nipple got the same treatment and then each were smacked several more times.

By the time Krutz called for another timeout, the girl was a mess. Her skin was glistening with sweat, her face streaked with tears, her ass, thighs, back, stomach and breasts criss-crossed with red welts.

"There's really only one thing left," the headmaster said, and Susan soon felt the chain being lowered so her feet were firmly on the tile floor. She thought this was the end of her punishment but she soon felt her ankles being pulled apart and a long wooden spreader bar being placed between her legs.

Krutz returned with the flogger and brought it up sharply between the girl's spread legs. Her tender clit absorbed the impact and Susan screamed louder than she ever had. Krutz applied two more strokes and then said, "You have fifteen more minutes, then everyone needs to return to class."

Susan Mitchell endured fifteen harrowing minutes as her classmates picked up the various implements and began whipping every inch of her naked flesh. When the bell rang, they dispersed and the girl was left to stand spread in the school atrium for the rest of the day, alone and in immeasurable pain and agony. She really hoped this video would sell well so she could escape her living hell.