West Valley High Day 35: Duct Tape

Story Info
Susan and Brittany become mummies.
3.8k words
4.17
42k
12
0

Part 84 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The fictional West Valley High School consists of two separate buildings, one which houses underclass students and a newer wing exclusively for seniors. The activities in this series take place in the Senior Wing where all students are over the age of 18. All actors and actresses in this series are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Susan Mitchell was surprised when she was awoken early Tuesday morning, not by her best friend, Brittany or by her tormentor, Michelle, but by one of her other friends, Kylie. The girl reached down between Susan's legs and unlocked the padlock that attached the heavy metal chain from the wall to the metal rings in Susan's pierced labia. She then set to work unlocking the lock that held Susan's wrists bound tightly behind her back.

"I'm not sure why the headmaster sent for me this morning," Kylie said. "He told me to unlock you, give you the keys and then you should go have breakfast and meet him in the atrium." Kylie's voice was cold and distant. Susan expected she had heard about how Brittany was tortured yesterday for allowing Susan to remain free of her shackles over the weekend. Susan suspected Kylie wasn't happy to be brought into this, perhaps out of fear she would make a mistake and end up in a similar situation as Brittany. It was obvious to Susan that headmaster Krutz' reign of fear was starting to have its effect on the students of West Valley. Kylie walked out of the room without another comment.

The former cheerleader stretched on her thin mattress, then slowly got up and began her walk down to the school's dining hall. Her entire body was sore, not only from the abuse it had received the day before, but also from being chained up all night. Her shoulders were in agony from having her hands pinned behind her for almost a day and she moved them in small circles as she walked downstairs. Being chained by her labia piercings was especially cruel because every time she moved, she felt the tugging of the steel loops. She was afraid she might quickly move in the middle of the night and rip one off so she had to sleep as still as possible. Susan was also incredibly hungry. It had been over a day since she had last eaten. Hungry was an almost constant state for her this year. As a cheerleader who watched her weight very carefully, Susan had never been a heavy eater, but she rarely skipped meals. This year, she had learned to live with one or two meals a day, if that. And so this morning, instead of her usual toast and juice, she went for a full breakfast of eggs, waffles and sausage, not knowing when she might have her next meal.

After leaving the food line, she walked into the main dining hall to eat her meal and saw her best friend Brittany at a table by herself, eating her own breakfast. The girl was not wearing her West Valley school uniform. Instead, she was completely naked, just like Susan, with one exception. Susan could see Brittany was wearing the steel chastity belt that Susan herself had worn on more than one occasion this year. She walked across the room and sat down opposite her friend, unsure what she would say, knowing she was responsible not only for Brittany's current state of undress but also for the torture the girl had gone through on the see-saw the day before.

But Susan did not have to worry about speaking to Brittany. "Hey, Susie," her friend said, smiling a small smile as she looked up from her plate of food. "Are you doing okay?" Susan was surprised by her friend's nonchalance after what they had been through yesterday. "Me?" came her reply. "What about you?" Brittany smiled again. "You went through far worse than I did, babe," she replied. "Hell, I've been fucked worse than that before. Although I think I'll be walking funny today, and not just because of this damned belt." Brittany explained that Krutz had put the chastity belt on her yesterday afternoon and told her she would be spending the rest of the week naked as additional punishment for disobeying him. Susan was glad to learn Krutz hadn't made Brittany wear the vibrating dildo inside the belt like Susan had been forced to do.

The girls talked as they finished their breakfasts, Brittany admitting to be as hungry as Susan was, for a change. They talked about what they had gone through together, Brittany apologizing for causing Susan extreme pain and Susan reminding her friend she had no idea what she was doing, having been blindfolded and gagged with earplugs in her ears. Susan finished her meal and got up to leave. "I have to meet Krutz in the atrium," she said. "Another day, more fun for me," she sighed. Brittany surprised her friend when she explained that she, too, had been ordered to come to the atrium after breakfast. Susan was visibly upset, knowing she had dragged her friend into more abuse and began sobbing heavily. Brittany tried to calm her down. "Susie, I knew what I was doing this weekend. I knew Krutz would have it out for me, but I'd do it again. For you." Susan's tears diminished as Brittany wrapped her arms around her friend and and the two naked girls walked down the hall together hand-in-hand to the main atrium of the newer portion of the school where the seniors lived and went to class, separated from the underclassmen who attended classes in the old school building on the other side of the quad.

When they arrived, Susan stopped in her tracks because she could see the back of Krutz' 'torture chair' in the middle of the atrium. Susan had found herself bound to that sadistic device on the third day of her slavery and she feared being strapped into it again, or even worse, having to watch Brittany abused by it. But she didn't need to fear either, because as the girls got closer, they saw the chair already had claimed its victim.

Strapped into the device was Michelle, the girl who had left Susan chained by her labia to the wall the night before. Her ankles and wrists were wrapped in leather cuffs and each pinned to the wooden back of the chair behind her ears, leaving her spread wide open. As the girls rounded to the front of the chair, they could see the twin impalers had been inserted, one each in Michelle's vagina and anus. Susan could tell each was working by the contorted look on Michelle's face.

Rather than the alligator clips and electricity Susan had felt on her nipples, Michelle's breasts were covered in plastic suction cups, like the ones used on a breast pump. These must have been similar because she could see Michelle's tits being squeezed regularly. Michelle had been spared the gag and rubber hose which had poured water down Susan's mouth, causing her to either swallow or suffocate. She had also been left without a blindfold, so she could see everything around her and every one who came to watch her be punished. The girl was screaming incoherently and Susan felt a pang of guilt, knowing Michelle was likely being punished because of her.

The headmaster arrived and confirmed Susan's suspicions. "Miss Mitchell, I would like to apologize for what occurred last night. Strict orders were given and disobeyed. Obviously my punishment techniques have not gotten through to all of the students," Krutz said, nodding towards Michelle, who moaned suddenly. "Perhaps I should have chosen for your session yesterday to be public..." Krutz voice trailed off and Brittany and Susan looked at each other. Michelle was letting off a stream of obscenities now that she noticed the headmaster was present. Krutz crossed over to her and picked up a large ball gag from a box next to the chair and fitted it into the girl's mouth and strapped it beside her head and returned to stand next to Susan and Brittany. "There, now we will not be interrupted again," he said. "Miss Mitchell, you stay here. Miss Daniels, come with me."

Brittany looked at Susan and then followed the headmaster over to the box next to the chair. Krutz pulled out a photograph and handed it to Brittany and gave her instructions. Brittany picked up the box and walked over to Susan. "Sorry, babe," she said, as she picked up a roll of cling wrap from the box. "Put your arms down at your side." Susan did as she was told and Brittany wrapped a length of the plastic around Susan's naked torso, pinning her arms at her side. She continued to wrap the plastic down Susan's waist and then around her thighs, knees and ankles, squeezing the girl in a sheath of transparent film. She moved back up Susan's body, wrapping her just under her breasts. She looked down at the photo in the box and then applied more wrap to Susan's shoulders and upper body, leaving only her breasts uncovered.

The girl reached into the box and pulled out a roll of duct tape. She knelt down in front of Susan and started wrapping the tape around her friend's ankles. "Make it neat," Krutz said, checking on Brittany's work. Slowly, Brittany wrapped the duct tape around Susan's shins, overlapping each strip to create a smooth surface. Susan breathed heavily as the plastic wrap caused her to start to sweat. Brittany had just finished wrapping Susan's knees and the girl found it harder to stand as her knees were locked into place by the tape. Brittany's soft hands worked her way up Susan's thighs and around her waist and stomach. Again, Susan's breasts were left bare as the tape was worked around and over them and finished off covering her once-bare shoulders. Brittany stepped back to admire her handiwork. Her friend was completely mummified in duct tape, save for her bare feet, naked breasts and head. Susan was sweating profusely in her cocoon and wanted to lie down, finding it hard to breathe in her tight enclosure.

"Very nice, Miss Daniels," the headmaster said approvingly. "I wonder if I could do better." Krutz picked up the roll of cling wrap and told Brittany to stand still. The girl grimaced as the headmaster began wrapping the film around her naked body, cocooning her as she had done her friend. Soon she was completely covered as well, save for her breasts, just like Susan. Then came the duct tape. Brittany felt it squeezing her ankles and shins and then her knees and knew what her friend had felt when she had wrapped her a few minutes ago. The tape wrapped itself around the metal chastity belt the girl wore and then up her taut stomach. Soon her entire body disappeared beneath the gray tape and she was also a mummy, her bare breasts sticking out through the wraps of tape.

Krutz turned the girls around so they faced each other and pushed them together, their bare breasts squeezed against their partners. He took a length of tape and bound the two girls together at their waists, above their knees and around their shoulders. He pulled out a small rod with a disc in between and had each girl put an end of it in her mouth, before strapping bands from the disk around the back of each of their heads so the two girls were locked into a kiss. Susan tasted her friend's cherry lip gloss and wished she had some to put on herself. Brittany had obviously showered this morning and Susan could smell the floral body wash even through the tape. Susan wished she had taken a shower because she knew she must smell pretty ripe after her day of abuse yesterday. Her blonde hair was stringy from not taking care of it the way she used to. She longed for some makeup and lipstick. The girls' breasts were pressed tightly against one another and breathing was difficult.

The headmaster walked away, turning his attention to his other victim. He looked at the control box and pressed a few buttons. Michelle jolted in her seat as the vibrators inside her launched at full speed and the suction cups on her tits squeezed hard on her flesh. Her eyes flew open wide and the anger she had shown earlier turned to a look of pure fear. Her legs and arms were trembling in their bonds and she pressed her head back against the wood. And then, just as she thought she might feel the sweet release of orgasm, everything stopped. She was panting and drooling through the ball gag, her body glistening in sweat, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily. The look in her eyes was one of pleading now.

Susan moved her eyes to look over at the young girl. Even though they had been enemies for several years, ever since Michelle had tried out for the cheerleading team and Susan and her friends had been caught making rude remarks about the girl's weight and curly hair, she felt incredible sympathy for the girl's plight. Susan knew she was responsible. It was her actions, and the actions of her fellow cheerleaders that had brought this mad man to their school and it was Michelle's hatred for Susan that had caused her to disobey the headmaster (twice) and try to exact her own punishment on her rival. Susan turned her eyes back at her friend Brittany, another, perhaps not as innocent, bystander caught up in the punishment that was meant for Susan. The girl began sobbing heavily again as the weight of all of this hit her, her tears rolling down her face and Brittany's as well.

For an hour the two girls stood, toe-to-toe, face-to-face, sweltering in the lights of the atrium. They would alternatively try to move their muscles which had tensed under the tight wrapping, trying to relieve small cramps. They made small breaths through their noses, which practically touched each others, unable to draw full breaths as the tape constricted their torsos. Their feet ached from standing. Brittany's were currently on top of Susan's as she tried to flex her toes to relieve some of the pain.

Michelle's torture continued as well, the machine alternating punishments designed to drive her close to ecstasy and then leave her frustrated. Susan wondered what the breast pump felt like on the girl's dry tits. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see it suctioning them hard and then releasing. She had once had a boyfriend who used her tits like stress balls during sex and had never enjoyed that much.

Krutz returned and walked over to where Susan and Brittany were standing and began removing the tape holding the two girls together. He pulled them apart and then started unwinding the tape from Brittany's body while Susan watched. As the tape and plastic was unwound, Susan could see the sweat beads on her friend and knew from how hot she was, her skin would look the same. Slowly the girl was unwrapped until she was finally able to step out of the pile of tape. Brittany raised her arms over her hair and stretched. Krutz ordered her to begin unwrapping her friend. Brittany started tearing at the sticky tape on Susan's shoulders, her long fingers brushing against Susan's bare flesh as the layers of tape and plastic were torn away.

Susan was glad to be released but her relief was short-lived. Krutz told her to sit down and attached her wrists to her ankles with small padlocks so her knees were pulled up to her chin. He grabbed more cling wrap and wrapped it around the girl's body. Then he picked up another roll of duct tape and began wrapping it tightly around Susan's back and shins, binding her together. Then he slowly looped it around her over and over until she was once again completely covered, except for her head and bare feet. She was bound in a tight ball now. The position was actually more comfortable, she thought, because at least she was sitting. Brittany looked at her friend wrapped in silver and wondered if she would soon be joining her, but Krutz told her to head to class. The naked girl obliged, casting her friend one long, last look. The headmaster added a piece of duct tape over Susan's mouth and left her to swelter in the atrium for another hour.

She rocked back and forth a little in her bonds, hoping some movement might loosen the tape. A couple of passing students found Susan's bare feet too tempting to ignore and came over and started tickling her, causing her to rock even harder until she eventually fall over onto her side, which only made her soles more accessible. She was laughing and crying as she tried to squirm away from the fingers of her classmates on her tender feet. The duct tape pulled loose from her lips and she started yelling through her tears and giggles for the girls to stop. She remembered the safe word she had been given by the headmaster but she refused to use it - she had decided she would never give him the pleasure of knowing he had defeated her.

After another hour had passed, Susan alternatively being left alone to struggle in the tape or to wriggle helpless as she was tickled, she was again cut free. But with several more rolls of cling wrap and duct tape still in the box, she knew her day wasn't over yet. Krutz unlocked her wrists and then locked them together behind her back. He pulled out some more plastic and tape and began wrapping them around her torso, pinning her hands against her bare back. He wrapped up and down her body, covering her from her neck to her waist in grey tape. He then laid her on her back and pulled her legs up against her butt. He wrapped tape around her thighs and shins to pin her legs in place and then covered her legs in the tape before leaning her upward so she sat on her bound knees. He finished off by wrapping tape around her feet and her bare butt so she was completely gray, with only her face and blonde hair uncovered.

Michelle and Susan locked eyes as Susan had been turned to face her adversary. Michelle's eyes looked empty and pleading. The torture chair was sitting silent now, all of the devices stopped to give the girl relief. But Susan knew from experience this was false relief. The chair's programming would run the vibrator so it made its victim forget about the other devices, the feeling deep inside her convincing her to concentrate on an orgasm. And then one of the other torture devices would strike, like a slap in the face. Michelle had been spared the electricity on her clit and tits but that didn't seem to matter. Susan could see the girl start to squirm and knew the vibrator had resumed, moving in rhythm with the suction cups on the girl's tits, which had started to squeeze her again.

Susan sat imprisoned for another interminable length of time. Her nose had started itching halfway through and she longed for freedom to scratch it, but couldn't move a muscle. She thought about trying to rock over on her side, but with no way to stop momentum, she was afraid she would hit her head on the hard tile floor as she fell. So she just sat still like a statue, her legs growing numb from her sitting on them for so long.

It was now nearing lunch time and a large number of students were passing through the atrium and stopped to watch the two girls in their predicaments. Krutz stopped two senior girls and asked if they would please release Susan from the tape. They agreed and began ripping the tape from Susan's naked skin. Krutz unlocked Susan's wrists and ankles and the naked girl stood up and stretched her sore limbs. She felt pins and needles in her feet as blood returned to them after over an hour of being pinned beneath her.

The headmaster tossed several rolls of tape to the students and ordered Susan to stand against one of the pillars that held up the atrium ceiling. She groaned but did as she was told. The headmaster placed a concrete block under her feet. The students were quickly directed to bind the girl to the post with plastic and tape. They took up places around her with one student starting at her feet, another at her waist and a third binding her breasts and upper torso. They even taped up her feet this time, so only her head remained uncovered. Krutz came over with a swim cap and took his time bundling Susan's long blonde hair inside it. Then he put a blindfold on her and inserted a tube into her mouth and she clamped down on it with her teeth. The students were then given directions to finish wrapping her. They covered the swim cap and her face with tape, binding her head to the pole. All that remained that was not taped was the small opening of the breathing tube. The headmaster pulled away the concrete block and Susan stood suspended to the post. The gray tape accentuated the natural curves of the girl's body as she tried to squirm to try to free herself from the sticky tape.

12