West Valley High Day 61

Story Info
Susan's labia piercing gets put to use.
2.4k words
4.15
47.1k
11
0

Part 95 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The events described in this series are not real. West Valley High is a fictional private academy. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Monday, 21 November

Susan Mitchell tossed and turned on the cold tile floor of the tiny closet that was her dorm room at West Valley High. The wooden platform had been removed from the room over the weekend and now there was no furniture at all in the small room. After another long day, Susan had hoped that sleep would come easily to her, but it did not.

The young girl had suffered through yet another day of torment at the hands of the school's sadistic headmaster, Stephen Krutz. Krutz had awoken her early in the morning and brought her down to an empty classroom. He had told her about a new feature on the website where Susan appeared daily that allowed people to bid on various ways that the teenaged cheerleader would be tormented on that day. Apparently, the winning bid involved the small stainless-steel rings that pierced the girl's labia. "Easily the top vote-getter today," the headmaster said with a gleam in his eye. "Seems like the men, or maybe women, I guess, don't think we've done enough to torture your poor pussy." Susan thought back to last week and the Sybian and the dreadful impaling drill and silently disagreed with that statement.

Five senior female students walked into the room just them, apparently summoned by the headmaster to participate in today's events. Susan grimaced, seeing her adversary, Michelle, was one of the five, and that none of her friends had been included in the group. She also realized that five students probably meant five unique ways of abusing her.

Krutz addressed the students, explaining they each had to come up with a way of using Susan's labia rings to torment her. The girl was glad when he laid down some ground rules, which included no heavy weights, although she had already lifted enough of those with her pussy, and that any torment would be stopped if it showed signs of causing any permanent damage. Susan had thoughts of the rings being pulled through her tender flesh, permanently scarring her and she involuntarily clenched her legs tighter together.

The students looked around at each other, not sure who should go first. Finally, Krista Jenkins came forward and picked up a couple of silver chains lying on a table. She held them in her hands for a moment and then asked Susan to climb up on the teacher's desk at the front of the room. Susan did as she was told, aware of the video camera pointing directly down at her. Krista saw a padlock on the table and picked it up. She grabbed Susan's ankles and used the padlock to lock them together using the metal rings on the cuffs welded around the girl's legs. Susan wondered how the girl planned to make use of the labia rings after chaining her ankles together, but soon found out. Krista lifted Susan's legs into the air, so her butt was off the table and her pussy was fully exposed to the camera. Krista snapped one end of each chain to the rings through the girl's pussy lips and pulled the other end over and clicked it onto one of the rings on the cuffs welded to Susan's wrists.

Susan had to hold her arms close to her body to prevent pulling on her own pussy lips. This didn't seem too difficult and she chuckled a little at the lack of ingenuity on the part of her first tormenter. But Susan's smugness didn't last long as Krista began rubbing her finger against Susan's exposed sex. As the girl touched her, it became harder to hold her hands still. Her predicament got more complicated when another student brought over two more chains and attached these between Susan's bound ankles and her pussy. It had already been hard to keep her feet up in the air but now every movement she made caused tiny little tugs on her sensitive flesh.

As Krista continued to massage between Susan's legs, another girl started tickling the girl's bare feet. This caused Susan to jump, not remembering the connection between her ankles and her pussy and she yelled out in pain as she yanked on her own labia. The cheerleader mustered every ounce of energy she could to try to remain perfectly still as the dual attackers continued their assault. The feeling of the fingers against her clit was starting to be too much and Susan was rocking in place now, being driven wild by the touch. Krista bent in and placed her tongue against the girl's exposed pussy and that was too much for Susan to take as a few caresses later, she felt the force of the orgasm.

Satisfied with herself, Krista unhooked the chains from Susan's clit rings and removed the padlock from her ankles. The nude girl put her feet down and lay motionless on the table for a few moments, looking for some rest before the next ordeal.

Brenda Soleil gave Susan little respite. She ordered the naked girl to stand and grabbed her wrists roughly and pulled Susan's head down until she was almost doubled over. She wrapped a piece of rope around Susan's neck and tied it around the girl's knees, pinning her head in place and preventing her from being able to stand up.

Using the padlock, Brenda cuffed Susan's wrists together behind her knees and then attached the silver chains to each of the girl's wrist cuffs and up to the silver rings in the girl's labia. As long as Susan kept her hands perfectly still, the position was uncomfortable, but not painful. But keeping her hands still was going to be an issue as Brenda picked up a leather flogger from the accessory table and began smacking it across the girl's bare buttocks. It was difficult for Susan to remain in one place as the flogger struck her and in order to prevent herself from falling over, she had to adjust her hands to keep her balance as each stroke fell, causing painful tugs on the steel rings piercing her.

A few of the swats struck lower now, landing with full force right on Susan's exposed pussy. The pleasurable feeling, she had felt from Krista's warm touch was now replaced with the sharp pain of the flogger landing against her pussy.

When Brenda's arm got tired, she tossed the key to the padlock across the room. "Hey, bitch," she said, "if you want to be free, go pick that up and bring it to me."

Susan turned her head as much as she could to see where the key had gone and began shuffling her way across the room, unable to move much due to the rope binding her knees together. But even without that, her movement had to be in small steps, so she could keep her hands as still as possible to not pull on her abused labia. The girl took several minutes to make it over to where the key lay on the floor. Slowly she bent her knees, trying to squat as close to the floor as she could to try to pick up the key. But she knew she would have to stretch out her hand to pick it up. Susan extended her fingers and reached downward, her pussy lips extending painfully as she fumbled to pick the small key off the tile floor. Finally, she was able to get it in her hand and she began the slow shuffle back to Brenda. Thankfully the girl was true to her word and unlocked the padlock and removed the chains and ropes from Susan's body. She stood up and stretched, her neck sore from being bent over for the better part of an hour.

Diana brought over a stool that had been sitting in the corner of the room and asked Susan to sit on it. She cuffed the girl's hands behind her back once again and then used rope to fasten the cheerleader's ankles to her upper thighs, so her legs were spread apart and her pussy was on display. Susan struggled to maintain her balance on the stool and brought her feet up so her heels were on the edge. While this provided better balance, it also increased the degree at which her legs were spread.

The silver chains were once again snapped onto the rings through Susan's labia and Diana stretched them and attached them to the ropes binding the girl's ankles and thighs. Susan pulled her legs together as close as she could while still maintaining her balance. Seeing this, Diana used additional rope to spread Susan's ankles apart, tying them off to the metal frame of the stool. She added another pair of clips to the labia rings and pulled these up in the air. Susan winced at the additional pain. "Open your mouth, bitch," Diana said. Susan refused as first, but Diana grabbed Susan's left nipple and twisted it. The girl opened her mouth and Diana snapped the ends of the metal chains to Susan's tongue, both gagging her and causing her to have to lean forward with her mouth hanging open.

A few of the girls took advantage of Susan's vulnerable state and took turns swatting at her open crotch with the flogger. Susan wanted to scream but every movement of her head caused an uncomfortable tug on her labia so she tried to stay as still as she could and take in the additional punishment in silence. Finally she had enough and let out a pitiful "Stofph" from her pinned tongue. Following the rules, Diana removed the clamps from the girl's tongue and confirmed Susan had reached her breaking point with this torture. She removed the clamps from her legs and untied her, leaving Susan to rest on the stool.

Just then, a female teacher popped her head in the door and asked what was going on. Caitlyn Strong explained the headmaster's assignment to the teacher and the two women talked for a little while. The teacher bent down and unbuckled her high-heeled shoes and handed them to Caitlyn. The girl brought them over and had Susan stand up and place them on her feet and buckle them in place. Susan wasn't accustomed to wearing shoes and it felt a little weird for her to be wearing these heels, particularly since they were her only clothing. Caitlyn then locked Susan's wrists behind her back yet again with the padlock.

The teacher looked on with a smile as Caitlyn clipped the silver chains to Susan's labia and pulled the chains downward. Susan dropped into a squat as the girl pulled on the chains. Caitlyn wrapped them several times around the heels of the shoes, forcing Susan to remain in a low squat. "I'm going to need my shoes back," the teacher said from the doorway. Caitlyn turned and picked up the flogger. Susan realized this was her cue and began walking over to the classroom door, every movement of her feet agony as the chains yanked on her pussy. Goaded on by the whip, she moved as fast as she could, knowing the faster she got to the door, the sooner this portion of her abuse was over.

When she got to the door, the teacher said, "I need those shoes back. Please take them off." Susan was unsure how to accomplish this with her wrists bound as they were. She dropped to her knees, the pain between her legs excruciating as she stretched her pussy lips, so she could slide the chains off the heels. Finally succeeding, she unbuckled the shoes and held them behind her for the teacher. "Carry on, students", she said as she walked out of the room, shoes in her hand.

Caitlyn removed the rest of Susan's bondage and handed the silver chains to Melissa for her turn. Susan shuddered at the thought of the kind of sadistic punishment her rival might have in mind. "On your knees, slut," Melissa commanded, and Susan dropped down on all fours. The chains were once again attached to her labia rings. Melissa extended Susan's tortured lips as far as she could and then wrapped each of the chains around the girl's ankles before securing the end to Susan's ankle cuffs.

Melissa grabbed a dog leash off the table and clipped it to Susan's collar. "Let's go for a walkie, bitch," she said and pulled on the leash. Susan moved along with Melissa, her knees aching against the hard tile floor. Every move brought excruciating pain as she moved her legs to keep up with ever-increasing pace at which Melissa was making her crawl. The young girl began to whine but she was determined she would not let her rival get the best of her. She gritted her teeth as Melissa pulled her towards the hallway where students were passing on their way to their next class. Many didn't pay attention at first as the sight of Susan being pulled through the hall on a leash was nothing new. But then they saw the clamps and her extended pussy lips and turned to watch the girl as she crawled her way toward the main atrium.

When they arrived in the atrium, Melissa removed the chains from Susan's ankles and told the girl to stand near on the ceiling support poles. Melissa wrapped the silver chains still attached to Susan's labia around the pole and fastened them with the padlock. She walked away, giving the poor girl a swat on her bare behind as she left.

Susan rolled over again on the tile floor of her room, thinking about how she had been left chained to that pole by her pussy for the better part of the day, helpless and on display in front of her senior classmates. As she rolled over, she saw the heavy metal chain still attached to the metal ring on the wall. The large padlock and keys lay next to it. Susan reached out and picked up the chain and padlock and held it in her hands for a minute. Finally, she opened the lock, placed it through the chain and snapped it through the loop on the collared welded around her neck. She turned on her side and curled the chain around one of her wrists and fell asleep.