West Valley High Day 64: The Feast

Story Info
Susan and Brittany enjoy Thanksgiving.
1.6k words
4.05
19.1k
5
0

Part 98 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The events described in this series are fantasy. West Valley High is a fictional private academy. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Thursday, 24 November

The senior students of West Valley High were all assembled in the cafeteria on the morning of Thanksgiving. By the time students became seniors, none of them went home for the short holiday weekend. Most of their parents were still working, or off on holidays of their own. The students found it to be a good weekend to unwind, relax, and party. As such, most seniors told their parents that they had way too much schoolwork to do.

So the school usually threw a lavish holiday feast at the senior house to celebrate the holiday and the kickoff of the long weekend. This year, the seniors assembled in the cafeteria as usual and then were led out into the courtyard where large heaters had been set up to knock down the chilly November air. In the middle of the courtyard were the centerpieces of feast day, several pits where various meats had been slow roasting as well as a couple of turkey fryers.

This year, there was another attraction in the courtyard. A pair of additional cooking devices had been assembled in the courtyard and two of their fellow classmates were currently being roasted on them.

Senior cheerleader Brittany Daniels found herself lying naked, flat on her stomach, tied to a long rack supported over a pair of sawhorses. She had been tied tightly to the rack in several places. Her ankles had been pulled apart and tied to the sides of the rack, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. Her arms were pinned down at her sides and fastened to slats of the rack, holding them in place. A rope had been tied around her neck and looped around one of the slats, preventing her from moving her head. An apple had been placed in her mouth, effectively gagging her.

Brittany's nude body glistened in the cool November air, every inch of her tanned flesh coated in oil. Slices of orange had been laid on her back, starting near her shoulders and running down her spine to her bare buttocks.

The naked cheerleader's large breasts were dangling between two of the horizontal slats of the rack, suspended above a large metal pot. The pot was filled with water and mounted atop a stack of wood that had been lit on fire. The water was slowly bubbling, and Brittany could feel the heat rising and baking her exposed tits. The boiling water was far enough away as to not cause any damage to the girl's flesh, but Brittany was concerned about the stability of the platform she rested upon. If the sawhorses shifted or the rack broke, she knew her breasts would fall into the bubbling water below. But bound as she was, she couldn't move at all and just had to lie there as the steam from the pot warmed her body.

But Brittany knew she was experiencing far less discomfort than her friend Susan who was currently being roasted next to one of the suckling hogs. From Brittany's vantage point, her best friend appeared to be skewered by a thick stainless-steel pole that was shoved into the girl's vagina and protruded from her open mouth. Susan's ankles had been tied together with thick wire, which was then wrapped tightly around the metal rod, causing it to look like Susan was straddling the rod, her knees bent and dangling. The girl's wrists had been bound with the same type of wire and rested on the small of her bare back.

What Brittany and the other students could not see easily from a distance was there were two supporting poles that were mounted to the skewering rod at a point near Susan's pussy. One rod ran along her stomach and was fastened to the collar around Susan's neck while the other ran between her butt cheeks and under her bound wrists and was fastened to the other side of her collar.

Even though Susan was not actually completely skewered by the stainless-steel rod, the discomfort it caused was real. The front end of the rod had been inserted deep into her mouth. For once Susan was glad she had experience giving blow jobs because otherwise the metal would have surely gagged her. As it was, she had to keep swallowing her saliva, and what she couldn't dribbled out of her open mouth.

But if the front end of the spit caused discomfort, the back end was much more painful. The metal rod had been shoved as deep as possible into Susan's pussy, which was already aching and raw from the day previous where she had been machine fucked by the dildo on the RC dolly. The rod had been lined rubber nubs that stimulated Susan's tortured sex as the bar turned, and she was sure she could feel vibrations as well as she slowly rotated. While she wasn't actually impaled, she felt as if she had been. There was nothing she could do but lie there and spin and wait for the next orgasm to hit her.

The heat from the charcoal had initially been a blessing when she had first been mounted on the spit in the early morning hours but now her oiled body felt as if it was really roasting in the heat. One of the cooks came along every so often to brush more oil onto her bare skin, basting her.

The students returned indoors while the cooks began removing the turkeys and pigs and beef roasts from the pits in the courtyard and taking them inside for final dinner preparations. Brittany looked over at Susan and wondered how long she and her friend would be left to roast. A little tinge of fear had come over her that perhaps this would be the end for her and her friend.

As the students assembled in their seats for dinner, several of the school cooks returned to the courtyard. The first pair approached Brittany and extinguished the flames under the metal pot beneath her. Slowly they lifted the rack supporting her off its brackets and carried her face down into the cafeteria. Students' heads turned as she was paraded, still bound to the metal rack through the cafeteria to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, two other cooks lifted Susan's pseudo-impaled body off the rotisserie where she had been bound and likewise walked her through the eager crowd in the cafeteria towards the kitchen.

The cooks and their assistants got to work untying the nude girls from their bondage. Susan was relieved to have the dual impalers removed from her crotch and mouth and she stretched her jaw open and closed to try to relieve the pain she was feeling from the dildo she had been sucking on all morning. Each girl was told to sit quietly on a metal folding chair, their bronzed bodies still glistening with their sweat, mixed with the oil that had been lathered over them while the cooks made preparations for the day's meal.

Brittany was summoned first by one of the cooks. She was told to climb onto a table where a long metal pan had been placed and covered in aluminum foil. The cook told her to kneel in the pan while he got to work binding her ankles with butcher's twine, which he soon wrapped around her upper thighs, binding her feet to her bare butt. More twine was wrapped around her wrists and then her wrists were tied tightly against her neck by more twine that threatened to choke her. Her head was forced down until her wrists rested on the bottom of the pan. The cook tied her hair into a pony tail and then shoved several carrots through the braiding. He brought over more warmed oil and began pouring over Brittany's naked body, greasing her once more. Some pineapple slices were placed on her bare back with bright red cherries plopped in the middle of each for color. An assortment of cooked onions, carrots and potatoes were laid in the pan around her bound nude form. A red apple was shoved in her mouth again to gag her.

Susan was summoned next. A similar metal pan had been prepared for her, but she was told to lie down on her back in the pan. Butcher's twine was wrapped around each of her wrists and tied around each ankle, binding her limbs together and forcing her legs to be spread apart. Warmed oil was poured all over her body as well and the cook took extra effort to brush oil over every exposed surface of Susan's flesh, lingering for a while with the brush between her legs. When he was done, he shoved an ear of corn roughly into her exposed pussy. Pineapples were placed all over Susan's body as well, with two rings forming perfect circles over her nipples. Instead of an apple, Susan was gagged with an ear of corn, to match the one impaling her.

The cooks carried both trays out into the cafeteria to applause from the assembled students. The girls were placed on a table next to the roasts and pigs and turkeys that were in the process of being carved. While that was not to be their fate today, the girls did get to experience their classmates enjoying the pineapples, corn and apples that adorned their bodies.