West Valley High Day 76: Boxed

Story Info
Susan meets the box and Brittany loses.
1.8k words
4.16
19k
5
0

Part 107 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Monday

Susan Mitchell spent the weekend in the infirmary of West Valley, thankful for a comfortable bed to sleep on and the care of the school nurse, Miss Andrews. The young woman had been brought there by the nurse after being hung by her hair from the rafters of the school's atrium by the headmaster and one of her teachers. She had not been injured in any way, but Susan had heard the nurse chastising the balding headmaster anyway.

"You need to be taking better care of her. You might be able to cover up a lot of things, but a dead woman would be hard to explain," Susan had heard Miss Andrews say. She didn't hear the headmaster's side of the discussion, but Susan knew the headmaster must have listened a little, because she spent the weekend here, being comfortably fed and given plenty of fluids. She wondered how much weight she had lost since the start of the year. She didn't feel much lighter, although the cuffs welded around her wrists, ankles and neck did seem to feel looser. But maybe she was just so used to wearing them by now. The girl had never eaten much anyway, carefully counting calories to keep her trim, cheerleader figure.

Her bare body bore other, more visible signs, of her three months of abuse at the hands of the headmaster. There were bruises everywhere, especially on her breasts, which had borne an exceptional amount of torture this year. Red stripes from various whippings were still visible on her back, stomach and breasts. The nurse had been applying some ointments to the bruises and red stripes this weekend. Every single muscle in Susan's body ached from being pulled, twisted, confined, stretched or compressed day after day. She was thankful for the weekends where she usually had a chance to let her body recover. Susan was frankly surprised none of her bones had been broken, but she knew Stephen Krutz was skilled at what he was doing. He was obviously not an educator but a skilled torturer.

Mentally, Susan was surprised she was still sane. But then again, was she? What type of woman endures this level of physical, mental and sexual abuse? What made her return every morning for more? She had stopped caring about her mom's predicament long ago. Let the woman go to jail for making her go through this. As for herself, would being penniless and homeless be any worse than this? Susan thought daily about just running away, naked or not. But she wasn't sure if she could escape. The school was in the middle of nowhere and protected by tall fences and a guard house. But she hadn't even tried. What did that say about her? She blushed when she thought about the sexual pleasure she had taken from many of her predicaments. Did she really enjoy this or was she just making the most of a horrible situation?

Krutz finally showed up in the infirmary shortly after 10 a.m. on Monday. Susan had been treated to a hearty breakfast and was sitting up in bed reading a book Brittany had left her over the weekend. It was a trashy novel, the kind Brittany liked to devour but had never really been Susan's speed. But it had given her something to do over the weekend.

The headmaster spoke to the girl as he arrived, "Good morning, Miss Mitchell. Are we ready?"

Susan knew she most definitely was not 'ready' but knew her options were limited. She placed the book on the stand beside the bed, pulled the sheet off her naked body and swung herself out of the bed, her bare feet landing on the cold tile floor. Krutz motioned for her to follow him and Susan heeded the request, following the man out of the infirmary and down one of the long halls.

"After taking to Miss Andrews, I thought we might give you another easy day today," he said as they reached the school's atrium. Susan didn't think any day with this man would be classified as easy but said nothing. Her concern was justified when he tossed her the pink battery-operated vibrator and ordered her to place it inside herself. She bent over and slid the intruder inside her and switched it on.

There was a piece of wood on the floor of the atrium with edges that looked like a jigsaw puzzle. Susan was asked to kneel on it. This was the cue for several of her classmates to approach her with other pieces of MDF. They fitted the ends of these into the base plate and to each other, forming a two by two by four-foot box around the woman's naked body. A group of girls approached with garbage bags. Susan feared they were about to fill the box with smelly trash, but the bags contained only Styrofoam packing peanuts. The girls dumped these around Susan, packing her tightly into the box.

The boys had two more pieces of wood with semicircles cut into them. These were fitted around Susan's neck and nailed to the sides of the box. The naked young woman was now confined to the wooden cube with only her head visible. The vibrator was buzzing away inside her and Susan decided to make the most of it. She shuffled her hands through the packing peanuts until her fingers landed against her clit. Slowly she began massaging herself, rubbing her sensitive parts as the vibrator continued its assault. She closed her eyes, not caring if her classmates could figure out what she was doing or not. Lost in bliss, she threw her head back and let out several deep moans as her body tensed.

Two female students entered the atrium carrying a plastic tarp and a wooden chair. The tarp was laid out opposite Susan and the chair was placed facing her. The young woman didn't have to wonder long who Krutz' next victim would be as her best friend, Brittany Daniels was led out into the atrium by the headmaster. The woman was naked and had a cloth gag in her mouth to silence her. She was led over to the chair and her ankles and wrists were bound to the chair's legs. Susan could do nothing but stare at her friend. Brittany raised her head and the look in her eyes was one of defiance.

Krutz spoke, "Miss Mitchell, it seems your friend has not learned who is actually in control around here. She thought it would be a good idea to try to send a letter to the authorities explaining what is going on here this year. I thought she was brighter than that. I'd already explained all communications out of the school was strictly monitored."

Brittany looked up at her friend again, a slight shrug in her shoulders.

"Such a pretty young girl," Krutz said, staring at Susan. Susan was unsure which of the pair of senior college cheerleaders he was referring to. The man walked over and brushed his hand through Brittany's long brown hair. She tilted her head away from his touch. Krutz had never shown any remote sexual interest in Susan or any of the other students, but this move had ramped the creepy vibe up to eleven.

Krutz nodded to one of the girls and she left the atrium, returning a few minutes later with a pair of scissors. Brittany started thrashing in the chair which earned her more rope. The girls wrapped rope around the woman's upper body, above and below her breast to tie her tighter to the chair. The headmaster grabbed Brittany's hair and pulled it into a pony tail. She squirmed in the chair as the man brought the scissors against her neck and sliced through the girl's hair. He waved the mane of hair in front of Brittany's face and she started crying and bucking in the chair. He dropped the hair into her lap where it fell across her legs. Susan closed her eyes, unable to face her friend.

Krutz kept cutting, Brittany's hair falling away around her, until her long hair had been reduced to an uneven short bob. One of the girls came over with a mirror and held it up in Brittany's face. The woman had her eyes clothes but eventually had to open them. The tears flowed even faster as she saw her mutilated hair.

"I am tempted to leave it just like that," Krutz said. "I am sure your classmates would like to see the pretty cheerleader with the ugly haircut. But, I think there is still a lesson to be learned."

Susan looked up when she heard the buzz of the electric razor. With the gag in her mouth, Brittany could not scream. "Hold still, Miss Daniels. I wouldn't want to cut you," the headmaster said as he pressed the razor against the back of the woman's neck and brought it up over her head, shaving a bald path down the middle. "Old man's haircut, maybe?" Krutz laughed and made another stripe next to the first and then added a third. Slowly he ran the razor across the bound woman's hair, the stubble falling to the floor around her, until she was completely bald.

The girls came over and ran their hands across the girl's now-shiny head, brushing all of the remains of her hair to the floor. They continued down to her shoulders, sweeping the hair away. Brittany was untied from the chair and avoided the mirror in front of her, knowing what she now looked like. Her makeup was smeared from her tears, which she couldn't stop. She had spent a long time growing her hair, brushing it constantly to keep it long and smooth. And now it was all gone.

Susan could only look on with sympathy as Brittany was sent off to class. The young slave girl knew how people would be looking at her friend, who once again was only trying to help her.

"Should we do yours next," Krutz said, turning to Susan. The girl shook her head no. "Yes, perhaps not. We did have some fun with yours last week. I am sure we find more fun things to do with it." The woman didn't consider hanging by her hair in this atrium to be "fun" but was glad to be keeping her hair, although she would gladly give it up for Brittany.

Susan would spend several hours inside the box. She slid the vibrator out, deciding one orgasm was enough. No one would be able to tell if she slid it back in before they began un-boxing her, which happened after lunch. In keeping with the nurse's orders, Kylie was sent down from the dining hall with today's lunch and spent part of her lunch period feeding her friend.