West Valley High Day 87: Contest Day 01

Story Info
Susan competes to avoid punishment.
1.4k words
4.21
25.8k
7
0

Part 118 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see the two of you have met," Mr. Jacoby said as he walked into the room. "But I suppose you haven't introduced yourselves. Susan, meet Christina, my latest. Christina, this is Susan, a friend of Miss Jennifer's". Susan grunted as there was not much else she could do with a wad of cloth duct taped into her mouth. Christina, the dark haired beauty behind her was similarly gagged.

"Miss Jennifer and I decided to have a little contest this week to see which one of you is the better pet. We've started with your current little predicament".

Both girls were on their hands and knees, their wrists tied to eyebolts anchored in the concrete floor. Their ankles were tied to each other, Susan's left leg tied outside Christina's and likewise Christina's to Susan's other leg. This meant their butts were touching each other, separated only by the double dildo that was shoved into each girl's pussy.

"The contest is simple. The first girl to orgasm is released. The other girl gets 20 lashes of the whip. And no faking it or the punishment is doubled."

Susan felt Christina shove herself hard against the rubber device impaling them both. She was pushing back hard, which sent the dildo into Susan at an uncomfortable angle. It was obvious Christina wanted to win this battle. Susan arched her back and shoved her butt towards the other girl, determined to avoid the whip, but the other girl knew what she was doing. She pushed even harder against Susan's ass and drove the dildo deep inside the girl. All pleasurable thoughts exited Susan's head as the pain of having the impaler being shoved as deep as it go overwhelmed her. She heard Christina's moans as she began sliding up and down on the double dildo and Susan knew she had lost. The woman rocked back against her as she arched her back and exploded with glee.

Jacoby approached Christina and unchained her from the floor. The dildo slid out of her pussy easily and Susan felt relief as it slid slightly out of her own over-lubricated slit. "I was expecting more from you, Susan," Jacoby said, looking down on the young woman still bound to the floor with the dildo protruding rudely from her vagina. Susan just kept her head down, not willing to look at anyone as she awaited her punishment, a punishment she didn't feel she had earned. Christina pulled the dildo out of Susan's crotch. Susan was a little disappointed, hoping that they would at least let her finish before whipping her.

The woman unchained Susan from the floor and helped her stand. A wooden x-frame was against the wall. Christina turned to Jacoby and asked, "Front or back?"

The man pondered for a moment, leering at Susan's naked body. "Back, for now, I think. Unless she starts getting more competitive, there will be plenty of opportunity to make use of those wonderful tits." Susan instinctively brought her arm up to cover her chest but Christina pulled it away and let her to the frame. She was placed against it so she was facing the wall and her wrists and ankles were manacled with cuffs to the wood. Susan leaned her head through the space between the two studs and waited. Christina and Jacoby were having a discussion just out of earshot, probably about which one of them would get to strike her first and with what. Jacoby must have won the discussion because Susan saw him approach out of the corner of his eye with a thick leather strap in his hand. The strap came down hard against Susan's bare bottom and she yelped through the gag in her mouth. The next four slaps of the strap hit her in almost the same place, as if Jacoby was a machine himself. Susan knew the man must have had a lot of experience whipping women.

Christina was allowed to apply the next five lashes. She used a thinner flogger which Susan knew would leave bright red stripes across her back for days. The woman concentrated on Susan's upper back, each stroke driving her against the frame. Jacoby followed suit, using the thin flogger against the small of Susan's back and then Christina pulled out a thick wooden paddle and spanked Susan's bare ass hard for the final five. The woman stroked Susan's hair after she finished, comforting the sobbing woman. She whispered into her ear, "Sorry, but it's every slave for herself here. You'll get another chance later."

Jacoby and the woman left Susan behind as they went upstairs, where Jacoby would fill Christina's pussy with more than a vibrator. Susan hoped he would wear her out so their rematch would be a little more in her favor.

The rematch came after lunch. Christina had come down dressed in a maid's outfit, carrying a tray of sandwiches and drinks. She unchained Susan and dropped off the tray before returning upstairs. She returned a half hour later with Jacoby. She no longer wore the maid outfit and was naked, just as Susan still was. She lay down on the concrete basement floor and spread her legs and arms wide apart. Jacoby approached Christina with another double-sided dildo. This object was at least three inches around and eight inches on each end. Jacoby slathered it with lubricant before shoving it deep into the girl's open pussy.

Jacoby motioned to Susan to come up and she obliged, lying down on the floor as instructed by the master. He positioned her over the other end of the dildo as he slowly slid her towards the other woman, pushing the dildo deep inside her. Susan spread her legs wide, sliding one under Christina's outstretched leg and the other over top as Jacoby told her. The man came around and grabbed Susan's ankle and pulled her closer to Christina until the dildo was completely buried inside both women.

Jacoby pulled out some rope and bound the girl's thighs together, preventing them from separating their legs from each other or pulling away from the dildo. Their wrists were tied with rope to hooks in the floor, keeping them spread.

Christina began rocking her hips as the dildo began vibrating inside the women. Susan could feel the woman's clit against her own and every movement the other woman made caused her to tingle. Soon she was rocking in unison with Christina, completely forgetting where she was or the man who was sitting in a chair watching the two women try to get each other off. Susan was determined she was not going to lose this battle and closed her eyes and focused only on the vibrations inside her and the pressure against her clit being applied by the other woman. The pair rocked and pressed against each other for what felt like forever to the two girls but it was really only a matter of minutes before Susan, driven to the edge earlier and left frustrated, moaned in delight as she felt the waves of pleasure roll over her body.

Christina was still rocking against her as their captor came over and began releasing Susan. The woman yelled in frustration as Susan was pulled away and the dildo was removed from her. She was still rocking in her bondage, trying to grind against nothing, not caring about the punishment she was about to endure, only wanting the sweet release she had been denied.

Jacoby handed Susan the flogger. "Twenty strokes, anywhere you like." Susan brought the whip down against Christina's bare stomach softly. "Susan, if you are not going to take this seriously, I will use that whip against you instead," Jacoby said. Susan pulled the whip back and brought it down sharply against Christina's stomach, eliciting a yelp of pain from the woman. Susan struck quickly three more times in the same spot, red stripes appearing on Christina's stomach.

Susan forgot herself, thinking now only of all the punishment she had endured, including being whipped by this woman earlier today and she brought the whip sharply down onto Christina's breast, striking her right in the nipple. Christina screamed "Bitch" loudly but Susan did not care, striking the woman 14 more times across her tits, red marks now criss-crossing her chest. Jacoby grabbed Susan's hand before she could administer any more blows than Christina deserved for losing. Susan collapsed to her knees next to the tied woman and began sobbing. Jacoby untied Christina and led her upstairs, leaving Susan alone in the dungeon with her tears.