West Valley High Day 90: Auction

Story Info
Susan dresses up and attends an auction.
2k words
3.99
30.9k
6
0

Part 121 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina and Susan were both frustrated and aching. They had been standing in the same position for over two hours. Each woman's left ankle had been bent behind her and tied around her upper thigh so she had to stand on one leg. This was painful enough, but their predicament was much worse. Their wrists were handcuffed behind their backs and each had rope around their necks tied to the basement rafters, preventing either woman from kneeling to relieve the pain in her feet. But this was not the worst part of their situation either. Neither girl could move much at all as they were joined together at their breasts. Small metal rings had been placed through each of the girl's pierced nipples, locking them tit to tit. Even the slightest moves tugged on their tender nipples, and any major move could threaten to rip the metal rings out. So the girls tried to stand as still as possible, moving together when they did move to relieve the cramping in their legs.

When Mr. Jacoby finally came downstairs, Christina begged for her master to let her free. But instead, he picked up a leather flogger from the ground and brought it down hard against the girl's bare back. Christina moved forward into Susan and Susan thought she was going to fall over backwards, which would surely have ripped the metal rings out of her nipples. Susan tried as hard as she could to keep her balance, trying to stay as close to Christina as possible to protect her breasts.

Jacoby sat the flogger down and released the handcuffs, then the ropes from the girls' necks and legs. Both let our long sighs as their left feet touched the ground and gave their cramped right legs a bit of rest. Jacoby and used a pair of pliers to separate the rings holding the women's nipples together. Both girls raised their hands to their chests and massaged their abused nipples. The man spun Christina around and gave her a deep kiss, which she returned. "Both of you, please follow me upstairs," he said, and walked away. Christina followed close behind and Susan lagged a few steps behind her.

"Susan, please go upstairs to the second bedroom," Jacoby said. "You know where it is. You will find your outfit for the night laid out on the bed along with some makeup. Please take a shower first. You really need it." Susan couldn't disagree as she knew she must really stink after a week without showering. "Meet us back down here in an hour," he continued.

The naked girl headed upstairs to the bedroom she had occupied briefly earlier in the year. She was looking forward to a hot shower but wasn't sure what type of outfit she might be forced to wear and what type of audience she might end up wearing it for. When she reached the bedroom, she decided not to look in the dress box on the bed and instead went straight for the shower. "Might as well enjoy the shower first," she thought, "and then deal with the clothes." The shower was a large tiled shower with rainforest shower head and multiple massaging jets on the sides.

Susan turned on all of the water jets and climbed into the shower. She knew she had an hour and planned to use as much of it as possible the water. There was a collection of body gels and shampoos sitting on a small ledge and she picked each one up and smelled it, finally settling on a rose body wash. She positioned her back against one of the side jets and let the hot water pound against her aching body. She poured out a little of the shower gel and massaged herself with it, taking extra time to massage her aching breasts, where the red whip marks Christina had given her were just starting to fade. Susan picked up a shampoo bottle and poured a little into her hand. She knew her hair was a disaster. It hadn't been cut in months and she only showered once or twice a week now. One day of shampoo and conditioner wasn't going to help much, but Susan was still happy to be able to pamper herself a little.

She knew she had consumed a good bit of her time, so she reluctantly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a pair of thick towels, one for her body and one for her hair. She wrapped the towel around her head like a turban and used the other towel to dry herself off before walking back into the bedroom. She opened the dress box and saw a short black dress along with stockings, underwear and heels. Susan took a quick look at the clock and realized she had more time than she thought and wished she had spent more time under the warm water. She walked back into the bathroom to drop off the towels and saw the assortment of cosmetics on the vanity. Jacoby hadn't said anything about makeup, but he also didn't say not to use any. Susan decided to chance it and sat down at the vanity and got to work with the foundation. When she was satisfied, Susan looked through the eye shadows and blushes and picked some appropriate colors. She ran a brush through her hair and tried to get it as perfect as she could before going back to the bedroom.

She hadn't worn a bra and panties in awhile and was surprised how odd it felt. The stockings and heels felt even stranger. She slid the dress over her head and was pleased at how well it covered her body. It was the type of dress she would have worn to a party last year, before all of this started. She did a quick check of her makeup and touched up lipstick before realizing she had five minutes left, so she hustled back downstairs to the living room.

All of the furniture had been moved out and replaced with several rows of folding chairs and a small platform in front of the room. Christina was dressed in a bright red dress and was sitting in one of the chairs in the back row and she motioned for Susan to come over and join her. Susan sat down next to her and said, "you look nice tonight". Christina returned the compliment as a few more people entered the room. Susan recognized one of the men from the party she had served in the fall, although the girl with him was new. There were a few unaccompanied men as well. Susan asked Christina if she knew what was going on, but the other woman told her she would have to wait and see. Susan did not like that answer.

The room quickly filled with mostly men, but a few women. Susan looked around to see if Jennifer was there, but didn't see her. Jacoby stepped up onto the platform and addressed the group. "Good evening, friends," he said, "happy to see so many of you were able to make it here tonight. Let's get started." A woman was led up on stage by a grey-haired man. She was naked except for a pair of black high heels and a leather collar. "Our first lot this evening is Melissa. She is 28 years old, and works at an insurance company. She is being made available by Mr. Johnson for the remainder of the weekend. The only restrictions are no permanent marks and no visible markings above the neck. We will start the bidding at $5000."

Susan turned and saw a few hands go up and Jacoby acknowledged them as the price rose to $8000 and then $10,000. Susan realized the woman was being auctioned off for the weekend and suddenly worried that might be her fate tonight as well. The auction ended at $16,000 and a small bookish man approached the front and led the woman away as the grey-haired man smiled.

"Lot 2," Jacoby said, "is Frances. She is 38 years old, a 24/7 slave and she is available for the week. Restrictions are no permanent marks of any kind, no whipping." Frances only produced $10,000 for the week, which Susan thought was odd, but she was an older woman and had more restrictions. Two other women were auctioned off for the weekend, earning a couple thousand dollars for their masters.

"Our final sales lot for the evening is Jessica," Jacoby said. Susan was relieved he had said final lot and she was still sitting in her seat. The woman named Jessica was led onto the stage on her hands and knees by a leash attached to the collar around her neck, a bit gag in her mouth silencing her. She was pulled to her feet by her master, a man in his mid-fifties. Susan thought the woman looked very young, which Jacoby confirmed. "Jessica is 22 years old and currently taking time off from college. She is being made available with no restrictions." The look on Jessica's face when Jacoby said that convinced Susan that the woman was not happy with that. Jacoby continued, "Jessica is available for as long as you want at a rate of $5,000 per day, which is where the bidding will begin."

Several hands immediately shot up. "$10,000. $20,000. $30,000. Do I hear $40?" Jacoby said. Hands went up again. Jessica was getting noticeably more upset as the bidding hit $50,000, which meant she was already facing 10 days. Tears were streaming from eyes as Jacoby finally said, "sold for $100,000 to Mr. Lee." An Asian man sitting in the second row nodded and the woman sitting next to him stood up and approached Jessica, pulling the girl back down onto her knees and leading her crawling out of the room.

Jacoby spoke again. "So that is our last sale of the night, but we do have one more item, or rather items, to auction. The proceeds of this sale will go directly to this young woman's college fund. Susan, could you come up here?" Susan looked at Christina before rising to her feet and approaching the stage. "Susan is not yet ready for sale, but, as you can see, she is not dressed appropriately for a slave girl. So, we will be auctioning off her clothing." Susan looked at Jacoby but said nothing.

"How much for this classic designer little black dress?" Jacoby said. A man in the front row bid $250 and Jacoby ordered Susan to remove the dress. She reached behind and unzipped it and slid it down her body and stepped out of it. Jacoby told her to pick it up and hand it to the man who had purchased it, which she did before returning to the stage. A woman in the back row shouted "50 bucks for the bra". After a few more bids, the woman earned the bra for $85. Susan unclasped it and tossed it to the back row, generating some hoots from the audience as the girl stood topless in front of them. Her high heels went for $140 and the stockings earned her $35. Finally the Asian man, Mr. Lee, offered $500 for the girl's panties and Susan stripped them off and handed them to him before returning to the stage naked.

"As I said," Jacoby spoke again, "Susan is not available for sale or rent but she will be here the rest of the evening for your use, as well as Miss Christina and a few of our other slave girls. A schedule of fees is in the packet you were given when you entered." Susan was not pleased with this turn of events but knew she had little option to protest. She wished she could see this schedule of fees. Before her conversation with Jennifer this week, a chance to earn money to put her debt to Krutz behind her but now she knew that no matter how much money she earned tonight, it was a drop in the bucket versus what Krutz was planning to use her to get.

A man approached her and unzipped his pants. Susan dropped to her knees and took his penis in her hands. It was going to be another long night for her.