West Valley High Day 91: Deviant Designs

Story Info
Susan meets the tech crew.
2k words
4.01
22.1k
10
0

Part 122 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Some of the ideas in this story came from a blog post about Deviant Designs and I modified some of those ideas for Susan.

***

"Welcome back, Miss Mitchell, did you have a good Winter break?" West Valley Headmaster Stephen Krutz said to his prized student as she arrived in his office on Monday morning for the first day of her last semester. Susan, naked as usual, thought about the video of her fellow senior cheerleaders lounging topless on the deck of a fancy yacht with drinks in their hands and thought about how 'not good' her break had been by comparison. She had spent most of it being tortured in a series of sadistic contests with another woman. She stared for a moment at the older man but said nothing and took her normal position kneeling next to the headmaster's desk. The young woman had a lot of time since returning to the school over the weekend to think about her plans for the rest of the year. She had learned last week that the headmaster was trying to turn her into a submissive in order to get his hands on millions of dollars her mother has stolen from a drug cartel. Susan still wasn't sure of next move, but she had decided to play along while she worked on a plan.

"I've had some of the geek guys and gals working on some new ideas for this week. I think you will enjoy them," he said. Susan seriously doubted she would enjoy anything this man had to offer. Krutz got out of his chair and the former cheerleader knew that was her cue to rise and follow him. The pair walked out of his office, the naked girl a few steps behind the older man, and proceeded down the hallway towards one of the industrial arts classrooms. Jennifer, the blonde mistress who had explained Krutz' plot had encouraged Susan she needed to convince Krutz his plan was succeeding. Susan wasn't sure this was the right move but hadn't come up with a great alternative yet, so the girl decided she would feign obedience for the time being.

A small group of students was already in the room when Susan and Krutz entered. "Joshua, what do we have first for today?" the headmaster said. The boy approached Susan with a pair of small weights with clips on them. "Please spread your legs, Susan," Joshua said. The girl looked at him with a sneer, but knew she had little choice but to obey. She spread her legs wide and the boy bent down and clamped one of the weights on each of her pussy lips. The clips hurt a little but the weights were not that heavy. The boy attached some thin wires to the weights and Susan knew what that meant. She had experienced electrical shocks to her genitals before and was not looking forward to more of that.

"I need to you to come over to this table," he said. Susan followed the boy. He directed her to stand against the short end of the table and asked her to lean over it so her stomach and breasts were resting on the table. The boy spread each of the girl's legs so her toes were touching the table legs, but surprisingly did not bind them to the table itself. Joshua pulled Susan's hands out in front of her so her head touched the table and her palms were face down on the table top.

"Please look straight ahead," he said to her. She did as she was told and saw a camera now pointing right at her. She put her head down to hide her face and felt a sharp electrical shock against her labia. The shock hurt but was not extremely painful. She lifted herself off the table and the shocks worsened. "You really need to stand still, Susan," the boy said. "This is a motion capturing camera and it is connected to pressure pads on the table legs. As long as you keep your toes against the table legs, your hands on the table, and face the camera, you won't be shocked. But any movement will cause you pain."

Susan laid herself over the table again and put her toes against the posts and stretched herself out, staring directly into the camera. The shocks stopped as the boy said they would. She had to admit it was a nefarious way of essentially tying her up without using any binding of any kind. She had to stay 'fastened' to the table or else feel the pain in her pussy. In fact it was worse than being tied up. When she was tightly bound, she couldn't move if she wanted so she was resigned to her fate. But here, if her nose itched or she needed to relieve a cramp in her arms or legs, she could move, but if she did, she would face the consequences.

The woman could only keep her head up for so long and finally she had to rest her chin, causing her face to fall out of the camera frame and start the shocks to her pussy lips again. She involuntarily pulled her toes away from the table legs, which intensified the shocks to her labia. The poor naked girl screamed in agony and then resumed the position on the table, tears running down her cheeks. Whoever was watching on the other side of that video connection was seeing a great sight, a young naked girl with fear in her eyes and the look of defeat on her face.

After several more rounds of Susan having to give in and allow the shocks to occur, Joshua turned off the camera and allowed Susan to lift herself off the table, her legs shaking.

"Leave the clips alone," came a voice from behind her, and another boy, Kevin, came forward. He had another pair of weights in his hand with wires running from them. He placed one of these on each of Susan's nipples, pinching them tight. Susan cringed, knowing these were going to be electrified as well. The boy saw Susan's look of panic. "Oh, don't worry Susan, these are perfectly safe. The current only passes through your nipple itself, not across to the other breast." Susan was frankly more worried about the pain then the safety of the devices. Being electrocuted was probably preferable right now that being tortured with electricity.

"Have you ever heard of 'Nose against the Wall', Susan?" the boy asked. Susan shook her head. "It's rather simple. You stand with your nose against a wall for as long as you can." Susan didn't think that would be very hard, although probably pretty boring. Kevin handcuffed the girl's wrists behind her back, which she knew would make her task more difficult.

The boy led her over to a. spot on the wall where a black piece of plastic was mounted. "Please place your nose against the pad," he said. Susan realized the pad was positioned so she would have to stand on the balls of her feet to get her nose to touch the pad. The boy was fiddling with some kind of controls. When he was done, he reached up and grabbed the girl's ponytail and pulled her backwards. She suddenly felt sharp shocks of electricity against her pussy lips and on her nipples and she screamed. The boy let go and Susan leaned back in and placed her nose against the pad. The pain thankfully stopped.

Kevin smiled. "As I said, simple. Just keep your nose there and you feel no pain." Susan was up on the balls of her feet to keep her nose against the pad. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold the position for very long before her legs would start to cramp but she was determined to not let her tender pussy and nipples take any more electrical shocks than were necessary. She was able to hold the position for almost 15 minutes before she succumbed to a cramp in her legs and had to let her heels touch the floor. This caused her nose to slide off the pad and she felt the sharp pain in her tits and pussy again.

The next time, Susan could only hold the position for 10 minutes before she started shaking. Her calf muscles were visibly straining and then her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, writing in pain in her genitals. Kevin turned off the electricity and the girl curled up in a ball. Her tormentor removed the weights from her breasts. Another girl positioned two more pads on the wall as Kevin ordered Susan to stand up. He placed her against the wall, her nose once again against the top pad and her nipples touching the new pads.

The electricity was turned back on and Susan felt a sharp tingle of electrical current on her nipples. She pulled herself back but couldn't keep her nose against the pad without touching her breasts against the wall so the sharp electrical current coursed through her labia. She moved back against the wall and started crying as she felt the shocks on her nipples. She could only take those shocks for a little while and then had to pull back and endure the agony in her pussy.

The students left her there for a while, alternating between the pain in her tits and the pain in her crotch. Finally, mercifully, the electricity was turned off and Susan dropped to her knees, her legs aching almost as much as her private parts. A small plate of food was brought in from the cafeteria and Susan was encouraged to eat and given a small break to use the bathroom. She splashed water on her face and returned to the room for the afternoon.

A wooden post had been placed in the middle of the room. It was made of a 4x4 piece of wood about two feet tall with another 4x4 perpendicular to it mounted to the top of it. Susan was led over to it and told to kneel in front of it. One of the girls positioned her so her breasts rested on top of the perpendicular board. Her wrists were once again handcuffed behind her. One of the other girls braided Susan's hair into a pony tail and she felt her head being pulled back. Joshua placed a pair of clamps over her nipples and connected them with strings to a device in front of her.

"Smile for the camera, Susan," Joshua said and Susan saw the camera pointing at her again. She refused to smile and she felt her nipples being tugged by the strings as her head was slowly pulled back by her hair. "Seriously, Susan, you need to smile for the camera before it's too late."

Susan plastered on her best cheerleading smile and she felt the tension in the strings connected to her nipples loosen. Joshua explained that as long as Susan kept smiling into the camera, the machines would remain inactive. But if the facial recognition software thought she was not smiling, her nipples would be stretched and her hair would be pulled.

As a cheerleader, Susan was used to smiling through difficult routines, so she thought this would not be so difficult. And it probably wouldn't have been if one of her classmates, Jessica, hadn't approached and lifted her arms up and tied them to a chain from the ceiling, stretching her shoulders as her wrists were now parallel to her head. The strain caused Susan to grimace and the strings pulled tight. Susan put on a fake smile and the machine stopped pulling, but this time did not release, so her nipples were now slightly distended and she could hardly move her head forward.

The young woman did her best to keep smiling until Jessica began striking her against her lower back with a ruler. Susan tried to laugh through the pain but was not successful and she felt the strain on her nipples. Her head pulled back and she lost focus on the camera. The string through her hair pulled back on her scalp until she was looking up at the ceiling and her nipples were now stretched to their maximum. The machines stopped and Susan panted and cried in pain as her classmates left her in dismay.