West Valley High Day 92: Game Day

Story Info
The class plays games with Susan.
2.9k words
4.04
30.8k
6
0

Part 123 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was standing in the middle of the classroom as her classmates came in. She was naked as always, her wrists bound together over her head by a chain to the ceiling. A pair of cuffs around her ankles attached to a metal bar kept her legs several feet apart. Her mouth was gagged. The students took their seats surrounding their nude classmate.

Mr. David Morgenstern walked in and addressed his advanced math class. "Before the holiday break, we were working on some of the basics of game theory. I thought we might spend some time today playing some games to work on those concepts. We have a few special versions of some basic games, thanks to the help of our industrial arts and technology classes, and of course our special volunteer, Susan." Susan felt even more vulnerable than usual, wondering what type of games the teacher had in mind.

"First, let's start with a simple children's game all of you have probably played at one time, called Connect Four." The teacher brought out a wooden box with six rows of seven holes drilled in it. Morgenstern continued, "This is, as I said, our own version of that game, but the concept is exactly identical to the one you've played. You drop disks into the slots at the top and the disks drop all the way down. Each player alternates turns, until one person has four colored disks in a row, either horizontally or vertically."

The wooden box had two hooks at the top of it, to which the teacher tied a pair of strings. He brought the box over and tied the strings around Susan's breasts, wrapping the strings around her tits so the box now dangled in front of her, suspended from her chest. Her breasts were now being compressed by the strings around their base. The box itself was not extremely heavy, but Susan still had to lean slightly forward to account for its weight, straining her arms tied over her head.

"Jill and Bryan," the teacher said, motioning to a pair of students sitting near Susan, "how about the two of you play our little game first." He showed each student a stack of metal disks, half painted red and the other half black. The teacher continued, "As we discussed in class, Connect Four is a game with so-called 'perfect information' because each player knows every move that has been made and every move than can be made. There are, however, 4 trillion possible game boards. Jill, you may choose your color and play first."

The girl picked up one of the red disks and dropped it into the center slot where it dropped all the way to the bottom. The boy placed his black disk in the middle on top of the first and the pair alternated in the middle column. Susan soon realized the metal disks were weighted and the strings around her breasts tightened as the box became heavier with the six disks already in it. She also saw that neither of her classmates seemed interested in winning the game, as they proceeded to fill another 14 slots with disks. The girl's breasts were turning purple and she was leaning as far forward as she thought she could, straining her shoulders. If she could scream, she would be yelling loudly for the pain to stop.

Ten more disks clanked into the wooden box and still no one had made four in a row. The weight bearing on Susan's tits was nearly a pound and there were still 12 disks to play. The girl leaned forward even more, the pain in her arms almost unbearable now. The students placed the remaining discs carefully, with Jill finally winning on the 41st move. Susan was whining in agony as the heavy box swayed in front of her, almost completely full. The teacher unsnapped the bottom of the box and the metal disks spilled out, clanking to the floor. Susan stood upright as the weight was relieved.

The teacher closed the box and helped the students pick up the discs from the floor. He handed a black disc to Bryan and bade him to start another game. Susan grunted behind the gag. This time, however, it seemed Bryan was determined to win and he caught Jill after she made a mistake on her seventh disc and he was able to complete four in a row with just two more moves. The third game between the pair, however, once again stretched to 47 discs, stretching Susan's abused breasts as well. After that game, Morgenstern unwound the strings from the girl's tits and Susan panted heavily as she felt the blood returning to her tortured orbs.

"Very nice set of games, you two," the teacher said as Susan tried to recover her composure. She prayed there would be no more abuse for her tits, but she knew better than to expect that.

"As you can see," the teacher continued, "Connect Four is a game that very much favors the person who goes first. Unless that person makes a mistake, they always have a slight advantage. Our next game is a little different in that the players don't have that "perfect information. They know all of their possible moves but can't see the entire board, as it were." A pair of students brought in two boxes which the students quickly saw were an electronic version of the game Battleship. "In Battleship, you have a 10x10 grid," the teacher said, "and five ships, one five squares long, one four, two with three and one with 2. So each player has 17 possible targets in that 100 point grid."

"Speaking of targets," the teacher said as two students walked in pushing a pair of devices. Susan recognized them instantly and the look of fear on her face was evident. Each was one of the whipping machines that had been used on her in the past. The first student positioned one behind her where the whip would strike her directly on her bare buttocks. The other was placed in front of her, aimed directly at her already tortured breasts. She pulled hard on the chains holding her arms over her head and squirmed in her bonds, even though she knew there was no way she was going to be able to avoid the torture.

Two students sat on opposite sides of a table, in front of the game. They started by placing the ships on their grids. The player on the far side of the table called out his first move, a miss. The other player missed as well, but then the first player was greeted with the electronic game shouting "hit". The device behind Susan spun around and brought the whip against the girl's ass and she bounced forward. The force wasn't as bad as she had felt in the past, or even the whipping she had taken last week at the farmhouse, but it still hurt.

The next eight moves were all misses but on the next round from the near side of the table, a hit was recorded and Susan felt a sharp smack across her bare breasts, right above her nipples. The players were fairly evenly matched and Susan felt an almost even number of swats against her breasts as she did her tits as the players kept calling out numbers. As the game progressed, the number of hits increased so the whip wound up quickly and struck her several times in succession. She was bouncing forward and back as the force of the whip hit her, screaming in pain with each swat, although the class only heard grunts.

The game ended with 17 hits for one player and 15 for the other, a total of 32 swats of the whip against Susan's body. The red stripes across her ass and tits were evidence of the closely matched game.

The class period ended and the students exited the classroom, giving Susan a little time to rest. The teacher came over with some ointment and spent far too much time, in Susan's opinion, rubbing it over her injured breasts and butt. But the salve and massage did lessen the pain.

The next period's class filed in, each student casting a glance at their naked classmate bound in the middle of the room. Headmaster Stephen Krutz entered the room as well and Susan was not happy to see him. He approached the young woman carrying a small box. He pulled a pink vibrator from the box and waved it in front of the girl's face before bending down and sliding it inside her. While he was between her legs, he attached a pair of clamps to her pussy lips and connected chains from those to a box he placed between her ankles.

The headmaster produced an odd looking set of metal clamps with circular disks on them and fastened them over Susan's nipples. Then he showed her a small brush that looked like one you would use to clean chemistry lab equipment. He coated it in lubricant and slid it inside the girl's anus. It slid in easily as it was rather thin, which surprised her as she could barely feel it. There was a wire attached to this as well, and Susan feared she was about to have her anus shocked.

Krutz removed the ball gag from Susan's mouth and replaced it with a rubber penis gag. It had a small ball at the end which he used to pump it slightly so it comfortably filled her mouth. Finally the whipping machines were repositioned at her lower back and the other at her stomach. On a table, there were a series of boxes with buttons on them, each a different color, white, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple and black.

Morgenstern spoke to the assembled group of students surrounding the naked bound girl. "Surely you have all heard of the game, 'Bop It', right?" he said. Most of the students nodded or said they did. "Well, this is our tech crew version of that game. There are seven buttons, each corresponding to a different color. White is 'bop it', yellow is 'twist it', blue is 'pull it', green is 'shout it', orange is 'spin it', purple is 'shake it' and black is 'flick it'. When the command is issued over the speaker, you need to press the appropriate colored button. The better you do, the faster the commands, just like the real game."

Seven students stepped up and stood in front of the seven colored buttons. The words "bop it" came from the speakers and the first student pressed the white button. The whipping machine behind Susan spun into action and brought the whip down on her bare back. "Bop it" came the voice again, the button was pressed again and again Susan felt the whip. Next came "shout it" and a student pressed the green button. A wireless command was sent to the pump in Susan's mouth and she felt the gag inflate, causing her cheeks to puff out like a squirrel's. The call of "Pull it" led to the blue button being pushed and the clamps on Susan's labia were pulled sharply downward. Another 'pull it' was called out and that only increased the pain in her crotch.

The electronic voice said "flick it" and the button press accompanying that command led to the whip in front of Susan striking her across her stomach. A command of "shake it" caused the vibrator in her pussy to turn on. It remained on until the next command of "spin it". A press of the orange button sent the brush in Susan's anus spinning, tickling her asshole. A second "spin it" kept Susan squirming and a "shake it" started the vibrator again.

After two more strikes of the whip against her back and stomach, the game shouted "twist it" and the yellow button caused the disks on her nipples to rotate left and then right, twisting her nipples. Susan was happy to hear "shout it", not because she wanted the gag in her mouth to expand, but it at least stopped the twisting of her nipples. But that was short lived as the voice shouted out "twist it" three times in a row and her poor nipples were wrenched back and forth for over a minute.

The tortures started to speed up as her classmates learned the game and made sure the correct buttons were being pressed. As a result, various tortures started coming faster and faster. After three consecutive 'shout it' commands, Susan's mouth was completely filled by the gag and she was starting to choke. She felt if that command came one more time, she would be unable to breathe at all. But she got some relief as the gag released at the next command, which unfortunately was 'pull it', which yanked on her pussy lips. That command was repeated three more times in very quick succession and her labia was stretched over an inch. Susan was actually happy for the 'spin it' command that came next and the tickle in her asshole, which was annoying, but not painful.

The game lasted most of the period and by the time it was done, Susan was a blubbering mess. She had endured a lot this year, but it seemed the headmaster was upping the ante for her punishments. As the class period ended, Krutz and Morgenstern removed the various devices from the young girl, leaving only the pink vibrator in place. Susan half wished it was turned back on, because she could use a little pleasure after hours of abuse, but it was electronically controlled and left her filled but unsatisfied.

Susan was sent back to her dormitory with directions to take a shower and report to one of the English classes after lunch. She took a long hot shower, letting the water soothe her naked body. She avoiding looking at herself in the mirror, not wanting to know what she looked like and went to the dining hall for some lunch. She saw Brittany, Kylie and the other cheerleaders at a table but avoided them. After seeing them enjoying themselves on a yacht over the holiday break while she was being tortured, she had no desire to talk to any of them. Susan took her sandwich with her and headed to Miss Collins' English class.

On arrival in the room, the English teacher told Susan to stand in front of the room with her hands behind her back. The students filed in after lunch, including Brittany, who smiled at Susan as she came in. Susan did not return the look and Brittany looked away, confused. The students took their seats and Collins spoke to them. "Class, if you could please get out your clickers, we are going to take a sample quiz to refresh your memory after the long winter break." The clickers were electronic devices with four buttons that allowed students to answer multiple choice questions and the teachers could see the total results from the class.

Collins handed Susan a piece of paper with a poem on it. "Susan, could you read this to the class, please?" Susan took the paper and started reading. She couldn't help but giggle a little as it was quite surreal to be standing in front of a classroom stark naked reading to her classmates. She began, "When you come, as you soon must, to the streets of our city, mad-eyed from stating the obvious, not proclaiming our fall but begging us in God's name to have self-pity, spare us all word of the weapons, their force and range... Ask us, ask us whether with the wordless rose our hearts shall fail us, come demanding, whether there shall be lofty or long standing, when the bronze annals of the oak tree close."

"That was 'Advice to a Prophet', written in 1959," Collins said. "I have a few questions for you. Please use your clicker to select the best answer. First, what does the author believe the prophet will come proclaiming?" The students looked around a little and then began pressing their clickers. "Okay, the majority chose 'd', which is the correct answer. Suddenly Susan felt the vibrator embedded between her legs come to life and her knees buckled slightly.

"Oh, yes, I forgot to mention," the teacher said. "Each time you all select the correct answer, the little pink device inside our guest will vibrate. With enough correct answers, your friend will have an enjoyable class period. Don't you think she deserves that? Ok, question two."

The class missed that question and the vibrator stopped. Susan frowned a little. She would never admit it out loud, but after this morning's abuse, she could use a little sexual release. Successful responses from her classmates on questions 3-6 quickly had Susan incredibly turned on as the vibrator buzzed against and inside her. The class missed the next two questions and Susan frowned again in frustration. She didn't even realize she was rocking against the device. It had been awhile since she had orgasmed and after two days of torture and pain, she wanted this worse than she realized. The class did not disappoint her as they successfully answered the next several questions successfully and Susan felt the waves of pleasure rock her body. As the teacher called out the final question. Susan was no longer embarrassed about orgasming in front of her classmates and she closed her eyes and let the pleasure roll over her.