West Valley High Day 93: Concert

Story Info
Susan entertains at a concert.
2.4k words
4.09
25.7k
9
0

Part 124 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Susan's experience today is based on a story I read once about a girl being tortured during a concert. I have tried to find the original story or author to give proper credit but have not been successful. Obviously it made an impression on me, so I have tried to recreate it here as part of this series. My kudos to the original author and concept.

*****

On Wednesday morning, Susan Mitchell was surprised when the electronic lock on her cell did not open as it usually did. By this time, she would normally have been freed and presented with any special instructions from the headmaster. But instead the door to her cell remained locked. Someone had brought her breakfast, a couple of slices of toast and some cereal, and it has been placed just under the metal bars of her cell. She ate the food greedily. Susan needed to use the toilet, but the cage door remained firmly locked. The girl refused to piss herself so she avoided the water given to her with breakfast and laid back down on the cold floor to await today's punishment.

Susan fell back asleep. Her days of constant abuse left her exhausted most days, so she wasn't about to complain about a few more hours of sleep. She awoke when she heard the buzzer indicating the cell lock had been opened around mid-day. The woman found a note on the floor outside the cell on top of a large box. The note directed her to take a shower and come down to the school's auditorium by noon. It was already after 11 so Susan gulped down the juice left behind from breakfast and headed to the bathroom to relieve herself. She had little time to spare, so her shower needed to be a short one today. She returned to her room and opened the box as she had been directed. Inside was a pair of extremely high heels, white stockings and a thin white babydoll chemise.

She pulled the garment over her head, surprised to have been given clothing to wear and knowing there had to be a special purpose to it. She was never provided with clothes. Then the young woman pulled on the stockings and looked at the high heels. They were much higher than she would normally wear, but that wasn't what concerned Susan. Inside the shoes were small metal nubs which she realized would cause pain to her feet with every step she made. She considered not putting them on until they arrived at the auditorium, but she knew Headmaster Krutz was watching on the video camera somewhere, so she bent down and strapped herself into the heels. As she suspected, when she put her weight down, the metal nubs stabbed into her bare feet.

Walking downstairs to the auditorium was absolute torture for the young girl. It was hard to walk in the heels and the stabbing pain from the metal left her certain her feet would be bleeding by the time the day was over, if they were not already. She fought back tears as she made her way through the halls, her classmates staring at her as she tottered on the heels. She spent most of her time barefoot and learning to walk on heels again was not easy, particularly when the heels were six inches high.

Once at the auditorium, Susan was greeted by a woman she did not know. The woman escorted her into a dressing room and told her to sit down in a chair. Susan obliged and the woman began working on Susan's makeup. Susan was glad to be off her feet and sat back in the chair as the makeup artist got out her equipment. Susan's eyelids were painted with blue eyeshadow and outlined with dark black mascara, creating the stereotypical 'smoky eye'. After foundation and blush were applied to her cheeks, Susan's lips were painted cherry red. Susan wore very little makeup any more, except when commanded, and was very happy to see how she looked in the mirror when the artist finished. The woman took time to brush Susan's long blonde hair and then pinned it up so it framed her face. Despite everything she had been through this year, Susan Mitchell was still a beautiful young woman and the makeup only accentuated her natural beauty.

The school's music teacher, Mr. Jennison, entered the room as the makeup artist was finishing her handiwork. "Good afternoon, Susan, thank you for volunteering for our concert this afternoon." Susan wanted to say she hadn't volunteered for anything and she wasn't sure what value she would add to a concert, having no musical talent of any kind. She instead jisy muttered a weak, "You're welcome" and smiled thinly at the teacher.

The music teacher had four leather cuffs in his hands and he attached one around each of the girl's wrists and ankles, securing them to her with small metal padlocks. He escorted her out of the dressing room and through the large auditorium. She carefully made her way up the short stairs onto the stage, her feet burning from the metal pins in her shoes. On the stage, a piano, a large double bass and a drum set had already been assembled. Metal chains hung from the rafters. Susan was positioned beneath them and the teacher locked each of her wrists to one of the chains. She looked up in the air at her bound wrists and shook the chains to get a sense of how much she could move. Chains were attached to two hooks embedded in the stage floor and these were locked to the girl's ankles. The young girl was now standing spreadeagled in the center of the stage, the thin lingerie doing little to cover her.

Several students from the tech crew approached with a variety of clips and pads with wires attached. A boy reached up under the girl's lingerie and fastened two clips over each of Susan's nipples, pinching them tight. He ran the wires from them down and attached them to another set of clips which were snapped onto Susan's labia and clit. The wires were then attached to a box on the floor. A pair of adhesive pads were fastened to each of the girl's butt cheeks. Another pad was placed just above her navel and two more on each of her ankles and two on each of her palms, each with wires running from them. The wires were fastened in various places to her with adhesive so they were barely visible.

A student opened Susan's mouth and pulled on her tongue as another placed two pieces of wood above and below it, tightening the bars together with bolts, preventing the girl from retracting her tongue into her mouth. Wires were attached to the screws. Susan knew what all of the wires meant — more electrical torture for her naked flesh. Any complaint she might have raised, however, was silenced by the gag. She really was not looking forward to having her tongue shocked.

A dildo was roughly shoved into her crotch by one of her classmates and a butt plug shoved into her anus, each intruder also wired to the box. Susan squirmed as her holes were filled. She really did not want to be shocked again in her pussy and ass either but with her wrists and ankles bound and her tongue pulled out of her mouth, she was in no position to complain.

The senior students began filling the auditorium and the stage lights came up. While Susan was technically dressed in the nightgown, with the lights, the clingy material was virtually transparent, making her appear naked. She wondered why they had even bothered to dress her at all.

One of Susan's classmates, Debbie, took a seat at the large piano to her right and cracked her knuckles. Debbie had been playing the piano since she was a little girl and already had a music scholarship to a prestiguous program. Another senior, Marc, walked in and sat behind the double bass at Susan's left and began adjusting his seat and the instrument. An African-American classmate, Jamal, approached the drum set beside Marc and lined up the drums to his satisfaction. Susan had heard Jamal play the drums many times during football seasons and wondered what role she had to play with these incredible musicians.

The audience quieted as Jennison took up his spot in front of the stage with a maestro's baton in his hand. He gave the stick a quick flick with his wrist towards the piano and Debbie hit one of the keys. Susan's body bucked as she felt shocks through the clips and pads on her body as the electrical current came to life. She shook as the current hit each of her nipples in turn, never shocking both at the same time. Each of the small pads on her ass and stomach vibrated with current as well. Jennison motioned to Marc with the baton and a quick pluck of the bass sent the dildos in the girl's ass and vagina into motion, both vibrating and shocking her. Finally, the cue went to Jamal and he struck the drum in front of him and Susan's feet and palms twitched with electricity. She felt a strange sensation in her mouth as the current tickled her tongue. It wasn't painful, just weird. Her feet ached as she pressed herself into the spiked shoes without thinking.

The concert began with Debbie doing a rendition of Beethoven's Fur Elise. As her fingers crossed the keys of the piano, Susan began dancing in her bondage, electricity passing through the various pads attached to her tits, her labia, her clit, her stomach and her butt. Each one of the pads vibrated differently depending on the notes being played by the skilled pianist. Susan twisted as the shocks hit her nipples and felt her knees buckling as her clit and labia were electrified, which caused pain to her tortured feet. Guttural cries exited past her trapped tongue, adding an odd vocal accompaniment to the familiar music. The woman did everything she could to keep pressure off her feet as she swayed and twisted with each shock. Every part of her body felt like it was on fire, although in reality the shocks were very low voltage. They were designed to make her dance in her bonds, not injure her.

When Debbie finished, Jennison queued up a drum solo from Jamal. As the boy struck the drums with a rousing rat-a-tat, Susan found herself clenching and unclenching her fists as her palms were shocked. She kept her focus on her bare feet inside the spiked shoes, trying to keep pressure off the metal nubs as shocks ran across the top of her feet. She was babbling incoherent syllabels as the bars above and below her tongue vibrated. She stood on her tiptoes inside the high heeled shoes and panted heavily as Jamal worked the drums.

Marc was given his solo next, a rendition of the theme song from the TV show 'Game of Thrones' which had the vibrations inside Susan's vagina and asshole increasing and decreasing in intensity as the girl writhed back and forth. The chains rattled as Susan yanked on them without thinking as she felt the electrical current in her pussy and anus. She was wet and wondered if that would do anything to the electrical clamps between her legs.

The bass and drums and piano joined together on the finale, a rousing jazz number, seeming being improvised by the three talented musicians. So now along with the sharp shocks of electricity over almost every inch of her body, Susan felt the vibrations and shocks in her pussy and anus, causing her to dance uncontrollably as her tender clit was shocked and rubbed. Her feet were in agony, the metal nubs digging into her soles. She felt as if those nubs were electrified as well and she realized they probably were. Susan grabbed the chains holding her wrists and pulled herself up, her toned arms straining to lift her weight off her injured feet. The pulsation in her ankles and palms didn't help matters. She was screaming as loud as she could although she knew her voice could not be heard through the gag and over the music. Lights now flashed against her body and she understood now why she was wearing the lingerie, as it provided a backdrop for images being projected onto her.

Finally, mercifully, the music came to an end and Susan's head drooped as she collapsed in her bonds, no longer caring about the pain in her feet as she panted heavily, grateful for the cessation of the shocks and the vibrators stopping. Jennison turned and faced the audience and bowed, then waved to each of his musicians, who bowed in turn. The largest applause was reserved for the bound blonde dancer who raised her head as her classmates came to their feet and applauded her performance.

A shout of 'encore' came from one side of the auditorium and Susan's eyes widened as she recognized the headmaster's voice, knowing her performance was not over.

Each of the musicians returned to their seats and Jennison raised his baton. Susan grabbed the chains over her head once again and prepared herself for what was about to come. Slow drumming from Jamal started the pulses in her wrists and ankles. Susan held onto the chains, lifting herself into the air to ease the pain in her feet. Marc began slowly plucking the bass and the vibrators came to life slowly as well. Susan threw her head back, her blonde hair tossed behind her. She stared defiantly out at the audience even though she could not see anything through the bright lights. Debbie started playing the piano slowly and the electrical shocks began again. They were bearable and Susan swayed just slightly, preparing herself for whatever would come next. The tempo of the music quickly increased and the intensity of the shocks increased with it along with the vibrations from the intruders filling her holes. The young woman was thrashing wildly now, the chains holding her wrists and ankles rattling. The crescendo peaked and the climax of the music coincided with a climax for Susan as well.

The music ended and Susan collapsed once again, her arms and legs still shaking, her body still twitching from the electricity as the crowd came to its feet in thunderous applause. Jennison bowed again and then stepped aside, waving his arm towards the bound girl slumped in her bonds. Susan could not muster the strength to raise her head to acknowledge the applause.