West Valley High Day 95: Chair 2.0

Story Info
Susan experiences the new pain chair.
1.9k words
4.2
45.7k
12
0

Part 126 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second floor classroom was virtually empty when Susan Mitchell arrived in the early morning as she had been ordered. She had showered and done her makeup exactly as she had been told. She had no idea why headmaster Krutz wanted her looking good since she knew soon she would a complete mess again. But she figured that since everything that was happening to her was being streamed online, one of the perverts who subscribed to the site must have requested the makeup.

All of the desks had been removed from the classroom. In fact, the only furniture in the room was a strange looking metal chair in the middle of the open space. Susan walked around the chair, taking it in from all angles. It was oddly shaped, with a round seat like a barstool mounted on a metal base. There were a pair of high arm rests connected to a tall seat back. The legs of the chair had small pedals on the bottom and Susan couldn't figure out what they were for. They also appeared to be hinged.

The woman knew eventually she would be expected to sit in that strange chair, but one thing she had learned from last week at the farmhouse and meeting other slave girls was that she should only going to do precisely what she was told to do and nothing more. Krutz was expecting that kind of obedience from her and if she was going to fool him into believing she was his slave girl, she needed to perfectly act the part. The girl jumped as she heard a mechanical voice say 'sit'. She was suddenly a bit concerned that perhaps her headmaster had implanted something in her head to read her thoughts. How else would he know she didn't plan to sit until she was told or that she was even thinking about whether to sit in the chair or not? Susan looked around for the source of the voice.

As she did, the voice said 'sit' again, this time significantly louder, and the young girl decided to obey, climbing onto the stool. The moment Susan's forearms touched the armrests, two curved metal bands shot out and wrapped themselves tightly around her wrists, pinning them to the chair. She pulled hard on them to see if there was any slack, but there was none. In fact, as she pulled, it felt as if they were being pinned even tighter so she stopped struggling. Two more steel bands appeared from the chair legs and circled her ankles, pinning her legs to the strange chair as well.

As Susan was testing her bonds, another metal band sprung from the back of the chair and wrapped itself around the woman's neck and retracted into the chair back. The band tightened and tightened until it was choking her. She could barely breath and began thrashing around in a desperate attempt to get herself loose, sputtering as it suffocated her. The band relaxed itself slightly, allowing her to breathe, but still kept her head pinned tightly against the chair back. As Susan was gasping for air, a thin metal rod came out and wrapped around the woman's mouth. This band kept tightening as well until finally Susan had to open her mouth. The band sunk between the woman's lips, cleave gagging her. Despite her obvious discomfort, Susan couldn't help but be impressed at the tech involved in creating these seemingly magical restraints.

The mechanical voice said a single word again, "spread". The legs of the strange chair to which the girl's ankles were bound were hinged and at the command, started lifting upward and outward so her knees were no longer bent. Her ankles now formed a large 'v' directly in front of her. The legs of the chair continued to move outward, taking Susan's ankles with it, spreading her even wider.

The mechanical voice now spoke the single word 'clean'. A metal pole rose out of the floor and Susan understood now while she was sent to a classroom on the second floor and wondered about the machinery beneath her. Ice cold water shot in a powerful stream out of a nozzle in the middle of the pole. The water was aimed directly at the girl's exposed crotch. Susan could not scream with the gag in her mouth and so she just had to sit there and writhe in agony as the freezing water shot directly between her legs at great force.

Another set of nozzles at the top of the pole came to life next. Ice cold water was now being aimed directly at her breasts, coming in a wide spray, soaking her bare tits. Susan twisted in the chair to try to get away from the freezing assault but she was pinned too tightly to get away from the sprays of water. She shook her head back and forth as much as she could, screaming through the gag. She suddenly felt something moving underneath her. The middle of the seat had opened up so she was now sitting on just an open ring. Another blast of cold water shot through the hole right toward her anus. The young woman was breathing heavily as she endured the cold shower against her private parts. She shivered at the assault and prayed for it to be over.

Just like that the water stopped and the poles retracted into the floor. Susan was shaking from he cold and felt like she would never be warm. She was panting heavily. Susan gasped as she heard the mechanical voice speak again a single word: 'penetrate'. Susan did not like the sound of that and started thrashing as best she could as she felt something moving underneath her. The young woman was helpless to resist as she felt the a probe sliding against her bare ass. She felt it moving, aligning itself with her anus. She felt a warm liquid oozing from the the tip of a large dildo and that felt good after the freezing cold water. But the next sensation was anything but as she felt the dildo slowly touch the opening. It pressed against her and she tightened her sphincter to try to stop it entering her, but the device kept pressing until it entered her. Susan groaned through the gag as the dildo shoved its way deeper and deeper into her asd until she felt like she was being driven out of the chair.

Another pole rose out of the floor in front of her, this one with a long, thick black dildo in the shape of a penis on top of it. Susan wondered how this dildo on a pole coming straight out of the floor was ever going to be used against her. The sheer size of it panicked her. She knew she had taken in devices like this before, though, but it still didn't make the thought appealing. Her question about how the device would be used was quickly answered as the top of the pole start to bend on a hinge. The pole retracted and curved until the dildo was aimed right between the girl's spread legs.

The pole began to telescope forward. Unable to move, Susan could only sit and watch as the dildo reached the edge of her slit. Warm goo ejaculated from the tip of this device as well as it began probing her opening. With precision, it found its target. Susan was embarrassed that she was already pretty wet as the dildo began pushing its way inside her. The thing was absolutely huge and she was soon completely stuffed by the large impaler. She could feel the pressure of the dildo's wide base against the outside of pussy. There was more gooey lubricant being expelled from the intruder and she realized this device also would lubricate itself. This was both good and bad news for Susan as she knew that meant it likely would not remain stationary.

The metal bands around Susan's wrists and ankles released, as did the one around her neck. Her limbs were now free but there was no way for her to move with the two dildos driven deep inside her. She tried to lift herself off the anal impaler but the dildo in her pussy prevented much movement. The metal gag came loose as well and Susan licked her lips. She shouted 'fuck' very loudly and then heard the disembodied voice echo her command.

Slowly she felt the device in her anus retract and she breathed a sigh of relief as the dildo almost exited her asshole. Before she had a chance to try to get up, the intruder was plunged quickly and deeply into her anus with great force that caused her to yell in pain. The dildo in her pussy retracted next and then was shoved back into her hard, eliciting another scream. The dual impalers then took turns retracting and inserting, slowly at first but eventually building up to a quick rhythm.

The voice said 'vibrate' and the dildo in Susan's pussy began to shake as it drilled deep inside her. Susan gripped the arms of the chair tightly and leaned her head back against the headrest. She stopped thinking about getting out of the chair and focused herself on the devices inside her. The pair of devices continued alternating and the girl finally could not hold back the feeling. She screamed, half in agony, half in pleasure as she rode the wave of the orgasm exploding insider her. She banged her head against the padded headrest several times as the devices continued to massage and pound her.

The devices reached their deepest penetration into her and stopped, keeping her pinned to the chair again. Susan was panting heavily now, sweat pouring off her body. She tried to lift her self off the anal impaler but with the device deep in her pussy, there was no way she could move. The device felt like it was getting larger inside her and she squirmed again trying to ease her discomfort.

The dildos started up again, this time moving in and out together. Susan tried again to lift herself off the anal impaler as the one in her pussy retracted. She almost escaped the chair but then she was greeted by the metal bands once again coming out and circling her wrists and ankles as the voice said "restrain". Susan screamed and banged her head against the headrest again as the assault on her ass and pussy continued.

The metal pipe came out again around her mouth to gag her. This time, there was a liquid seeping out of the pipe. Susan drank it down greedily, praying it was just water but not really caring because she was very thirsty.

As the dildos continued to hammer at her, Susan's second and third orgasms came quickly in succession until she was a quivering mess, her blonde hair matted in sweat, her head shaking back and forth as the devices kept changing their attack. The makeup she had carefully applied in the morning was now streaked. She could only imagine how this looked on camera.Aww

Finally everything stopped and she heard the word 'exit'. The dildos both retracted and Susan felt the metal bands release. She sat in the chair for a few moments to collect herself but then decided she should get out of the chair before it changed its mind and decided to attack her again. She heard another voice now, but this was a familiar one. "I hope you enjoyed torture chair 2.0, Miss Mitchell," came the voice of Stephen Krutz. "The guys really enjoyed building this one. And you've only experienced half of its functions". Susan was definitely not looking forward to the finding out about the rest of them.