West Valley High Day 98: Decisions

Story Info
Brittany must make a decision that impacts Susan.
1.9k words
4.01
17.2k
8
0

Part 129 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please take a seat," West Valley Academy headmaster Stephen Krutz said to the young woman standing in the doorway of his office. The tall brunette was dressed in her school uniform, a plaid skirt that landed mid-thigh and a white buttoned-down shirt, the top button undone. Her make up looked professionally done, as usual, and her short hair was perfectly straight. The young woman entered the office and sat in one of the chairs in front of the headmaster's desk, crossing her legs at her ankles.

"You wanted to see me," Brittany Daniels said coolly.

"Yes, I thought after the past several days, we should talk," Krutz replied.

"I don't think I have anything to say to you except 'go to hell'," said the young woman. Brittany had spent the last two days, along with her friends Kylie and Susan, being tortured by this man. She knew he was capable of inflicting much more pain on her, but she was in no mood to listen to anything he had to say.

Krutz frowned. "I am not sure how to get through to you, Miss Daniels. I thought there was an understanding you would not discuss what happened over winter break. I thought you understood the situation you and your friends are in. Yet you seem to be incapable of following directions and you are constantly inserting yourself in situations that are none of your business," the headmaster said.

"I disagree," Brittany replied. "First, Susan already knew about the boat trip. Second, I didn't tell her anything that I was told not to reveal. And Susan is my best friend and what you are doing to her is absolutely my business. I will do anything to help her."

"Hmm. You didn't do much to help her over the holidays. You seemed to enjoy drinking and sunning yourself on that private yacht," Krutz retorted. Brittany stared at the man but knew he was right. She had planned to tell her father everything that happened at West Valley since the school year had begun, but after being kidnapped and taken to the yacht by Marcus Torres, Susan's stepfather, Brittany knew she had chickened out. "I guess as long as you are having fun, Susan doesn't matter?"

Brittany took her time before replying, "I was wrong there. I should have gone to my dad over break. I should have told him everything, no matter what happened to me."

"And so we have our problem," the headmaster replied. Brittany looked at him and nodded affirmatively. The pair sat in silence for a few minutes staring at each other until Krutz spoke again. "I have a question for you, one perhaps your dear friend Susan can help you answer. How much do you think I could get for your friend Kylie? Or your other friends?"

Brittany had a puzzled look on her face. "Get? What do you mean by that?"

"Money. Cash. Dollars. Euros, whatever. I have certain friends who specialize in what you might call 'white slavery'," Krutz said. "Although the actual color of the slave is not really relevant. Cute, fit girls like you and your friends are quite valuable. I was speculating how much money your cheerleading team might fetch in those markets. Susan has seen a little of this kind of thing so that is why I said she might be able to help you in your answer."

Brittany stood up. "You'd never get away with that. Jennifer's father is a senator. Kylie's is a CEO. You think they could just disappear and no one would notice? You're an idiot if you think you could sell us and get away with it." Internally though, Brittany's resolve was weakening. Marcus Torres seemed to be type of guy who could get away with a lot, and if Krutz was in league with him, anything might be possible.

Krutz smiled. "You may be right, although not the part about me being an idiot. But maybe the cheerleaders get sent to compete in some foreign country. Brazil, China, Abu Dhabi, and well, you know sometimes girls get lost in those places." He continued, "Or we don't have to go that far. The next time you have a competition, the roads are a little icy, the driver makes that turn up on the hill a little too fast. It's a steep embankment." The headmaster did not finish the sentence, leaving Brittany to fill in the blanks.

He pulled an envelope out of his desk with three photographs in it. He sat the first in front of Brittany. It was a picture of a girl with her face badly burned. He laid the second in front of her. Another woman, hanging by her wrists, blood running down her arms as the rope dug into her skin. Then the third photo, which appeared to show a woman's decapitated body. Brittany turned away, trying not to vomit.

"These are examples. I am capable of much worse than what you have seen here this year. I need to keep Susan alive for reasons you don't need to know about. I have no need for you and even less for your friends. And before you delude yourself into thinking that 'I'll never get away with it', these photos should make you realize I can and have," Krutz said. He scooped up the photos and put them back in the envelope. Brittany had no idea if they were real or not or whether the man sitting opposite her had really done the things he was claiming.

"So," Krutz said after a short pause. "you need to decide if protecting your one friend is worth the risk to your other friends. You don't want to be responsible for whatever might accidentally happen to them, do you?" It was the same argument that stopped Brittany from talking to her dad after the yacht trip. She had watched Kylie baking in the hot sun spreadeagled on the deck of that yacht while her other friends suffocated in oil drums. She had decided then she would come back and try to help Susan escape this man. But that didn't seem possible either.

Krutz picked up a tablet computer from his desk and spun it around so the young woman could view it. There on the screen was another young woman walking to class. She wore her usual school uniform with one addition. Over her head was a thick leather mask locked around her neck. The mask gagged and blinded her, two small holes over her nose allowing shallow breaths and two other pinpoint holes allowing very limited vision.

"That would your friend Kylie. She is having another rough day," Krutz said.

The headmaster picked up the tablet and pressed a button and the scene changed. Another girl in her school uniform was standing facing a steel pole. A large dildo had been mounted to the pole and was embedded deep in the young woman's mouth. A chain locked around her neck held her in place. She was making grunting sounds as she gagged on the large object.

"And I believe you recognize this young woman as well?" the headmaster said. "Pretty weak gag reflex on that one, for such a slut." Brittany started to speak but the headmaster cut her off. "Should I show you your other friends?"

"You bastard. Leave them alone," Brittany said.

The headmaster answered flatly, "No, I don't think I will. Each of your friends has been told why they are being punished. Because of you and your inability to listen and learn. You have that power to help them, though." Krutz pulled out a padlock key and sat it on the table. "That key unlocks the chain around your friend's neck and the mask. Take the key and set them free."

Brittany stared at the key, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"But if you do, you are agreeing to my terms. You will stop interfering. You will keep your mouth shut. And if you don't, what you see today is just a taste of what I can and will do."

The photos were still fresh in Brittany's mind. She looked at the screen again, at Jennifer choking on the large dildo. She imagined Kylie stumbling around mostly blind and deaf behind the heavy mask. Krutz had her under his control just as he had Susan. She grabbed the key off the desk and raced off to free her friends, tears streaming down her face.

Susan Mitchell was not so lucky. She would not be set free today. Unlike her friends, she no longer attended classes at West Valley, except when it was part of her daily torture. Her school uniform was nothing at all. Today, she was standing stark naked in the atrium of the senior house. Just like with classes, clothing was only available to her when it was part of her abuse, usually to be stripped off her body. Susan's wrists were handcuffed behind her back and her ankles had been chained to the floor several feet apart so her thighs were burning from the strain of being stretched. Freezing water pooled under her bare feet after a fellow student had dumped a bucket of ice cold water over her naked body.

A long metal rod was anchored to the floor behind the poor girl and angled so it was aimed directly at her anus. The tip of the rod carried a low voltage electrode that randomly sent small electrical shocks into her ass, thrusting her forward as the shocks struck her every few seconds. But Susan could move forward only a slight bit because another metal rod had been anchored to the floor in front of her. This metal pole had a white vibrator on the end of it, and that vibrator was resting against the woman's already abused clit. This device buzzed randomly, teasing the poor girl.

Metal weights dangled again from Susan's pink nipples, which were painfully pinched in a pair of clover clamps. Her tits had been so horribly tortured this year that pain was the new normal for her. Her short grunts of agony at the electric shock and moans of pleasure were currently being muffled by a bright red ball shoved into her mouth that almost matched the cherry red lipstick painted on her lips. Her steel blue eyes stared straight ahead at the classmates and teachers who passed through the atrium and stopped and stared at the vulgar display. It wasn't the first time Susan had been on display like this and she knew it would absolutely not be the last.

Susan moaned deeply. The vibrator had been running non-stop for several minutes as had the shocks in her anus. The dual stimulations were doing their best to drive the woman towards an orgasm. It was the classic struggle for her as she felt betrayed by her own body. She tried as best she could to resist the sensations in her pussy, to think of anything but the vibration against her clit. She never wanted to give Krutz the pleasure of giving her pleasure through his torture. But she knew it was fruitless. No matter how hard she tried, she knew she was going to cum. Susan felt the strong pulses from the vibrator and pulled on the chains pinning her ankles to the floor as she rocked against the vibrator. The orgasm built slowly then finally rocked her, her head snapping backwards as she was surprised at the violent reaction. She moaned behind the gag. The vibrator stopped as did the waves of pleasure. She dropped her head and panted heavily as a sharp electrical shock hit her in the ass. She yelped through the gag and then the vibrator started up again.