West Virgina Ball

Story Info
Jim and friends select a dates for the formal dinner & ball.
14.5k words
4.63
33.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
46 Followers

I'm packed for a week and just finishing a Monday afternoon drive to West Virginia This is the conference of the year! General Anderson 'retired' hosts this one and the finally is a formal dinner and ball. I've stayed at this motel before. It has an energetic night club and the women are - well lets say plentiful. Even if the conference is dull the nights will be wild with women that want to get an invite to the Ball. George, a Staff Sergeant in the Army and good friend will meet me there. We will also be joined by young Lieutenant from our unit.

Checked in and just out of the shower, George called from the adjacent room "Ready for the club?" George is a good looking guy, in perfect shape and like me believes in rule number 1 "Never push a woman out of bed unless there's more room on the floor". By the looks of the babes in the club, the floor may be used before midnight.

A woman at the bar catches my eye first. She is 5ft 4, 115 maybe 120Lbs, shoulder length blonde hair, cute face, long legs, and a nice pair of C's. As we pass by she is joined by dark haired friend that is just as nice. George never wastes any time. He leans over the blonde's shoulder and whispers "How would you like me to clean your pipes!"

Now George always tells me:

"If you don't ask you won't know!"

"If she thinks about the proposition before she politely declines, your in the door."

"If she slaps you, a blow job is probably out of the question but ask for one just in-case!"

It works for him but I'd never----- well almost never! This one grabbed him by the balls squeezed until he nearly passed out and invited him to comeback when he got another six inches!

Two down 60 to go!

We pulled up on the other side of the bar. The bartender, a nice 6ft, 120lb, brunette with hair down to her ass greeted us with a smile and an un-haltered pair of B's. Her uniform open wide at the neck and cut below her bellybutton just clung tight enough to keep her nipples out of sight. She would be perfect for a good tit sucking while sitting on my cock! "Two beers - The lager draft" I told her. When she returned George asked her to start a tab.

We hadn't downed half the first mug when two redheads walked in and pulled up on my right. One was in her late 30's and the other might be twenty. Both were 5ft 4, 110lbs, long legs, with nice 34C's. The older one had a very short black skirt and she flashed me her red panty wrapped candy as she swung into the seat. I gawked so long that I almost missed the smile that told me she knew I saw her candy.

My cock was telling me that the George's method may be right for this pair. As usual with George I didn't get the chance. He said out loud for all to hear "10 bucks says it ain't real!"

I could tell they heard him. He was surely right! But, the closest I'd ever come to bedding a red pussy was jacking off while fantasying about the redheaded twins in high school.

They ordered a couple of drinks and then the younger one got up walked over behind George and challenged

"10 Bucks says it is!"

The older gal leaned over to me and said "Well?"

I looked her straight in the eyes and asked "Are you prepared to prove it?"

"Sure ------------ but not here!"

They sandwiched us at the bar.

"I'm Jim – Jim Beam and this is George" . "I'm Susanna and this is my daughter Gwen"

"Do you guys have rooms or do we have to win your money in the back seat?" Gwen asked.

"We have rooms if your ready for us to take your money" George replied.

Just 20 minutes into the evening and without dinner we were on our way to the rooms with two hot women!

George and Gwen in his room and Susanna and I in mine. I closed the door and turned on the light. Susanna turned her back to me, hiked up her already short shirt and dropped the red panties brandishing her beautiful firm ass. When she turned around there was a full black bush and an extended hand with a 10 spot.

"Take it ----------------- or fuck it?"

"Knock-Knock" came from George's wall then "Fuck It" came through the wall!

I walked over to Susanna pulled the sweater up over her head exposing her luscious C's with perfect brown nipples, big as silver dollars. She unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my trousers. As I kicked off my shoes and stepped clear we kissed. My tongue played with her's. With her tits smashed to my chest and my cock squeezed between her legs I reached back, grabbed her ass and lifted her off the floor. I carried her to the bed and letting her feet over the edge I sat her down then pushed her back on the bed. I dropped to my knees and almost got my head in her crouch before I thought – I've never eaten a hairy pussy! She pulled my head to her with both hands and I took a few licks before I got this idea!

"Lets fix your red hair problem!"

"What – you want to dye it red?"

"No - I want to shave it ---- Shave it smooth!"

"Have you ever done it before? – I mean I don't want to get cut up"

"Sure I shave my wife!"

"Well lets take a shower and then we'll see!"

The water was flowing over her luscious chest. From behind and with my hard cock pressed to the small of her back, I soaped and washed each of her tits. With each thumb and forefinger I rolled her nipples as she moaned in pleasure. She bucked a bit and then pushed my hands down to her furry pussy. I washed and rolled her lips between my fingers until I was sure she was ready to cum. Still behind her I got on my knees, and with her perfect ass in my face I reached under and slide a finger deep into her cunt. She moaned and pumped it like a cock. One more finger and she was cumming.

"I've never done that before – I've never cum with a man's fingers in my pussy. It was great!"

I let her turn around with her tits pressed to my chest I washed her hair while she played with my balls. All rinsed and it was my turn. I stood facing the shower. She pressed her tits to my back, reached around and washed my chest. Then, she took my balls in her hands and rolled them firmly until I was sure I would explode. When I turned around she dropped to her knees took my cock in one hand, balls in the other and sucked the head into her mouth. Her tongue flicked around the head as she firmly choked the base of my cock with her hand.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

"No your not! I'm keeping that for later." She said as she choked it tighter. She stopped licking and with her lips just over the head she released the choke hold. My balls rumbled and the load was rising inside my cock! I would have pushed it all the way into her mouth but she pulled back and took another choking grip.

"Now-Now! I told you that was for later."

Gradually the near climax subsided and she released her grip.

"Now how about that shave?" she inquired.

I stoppered the drain and switched the water to the faucet. She sat on the side of the tub and while she toweled her hair I got the Glycerin Soap, scissors, and injector razor. With several inches of water in the tub I turned the water off. I soaped her legs and gently shaved each of them from ankle to the inside of her thighs. With each stroke her legs opened wider. Now with Susanna's full bush open to me I took the scissors and carefully trimmed the hair as short as possible. Her lips were draping from her pussy mounds so I had to pinch them between my fingers and pull them out of the way. Her pussy juice was soaking my fingers.

All trimmed I soaped her mounds and shaved, from outside in, toward her draping lips. I got every stubble between the crack of her ass and her belly button. She was a smooth as a new born baby and dripping juice down the side of the tub like a horny slut.

I separated her lips with one hand and inserted three fingers of the other. I gently finger fucked her for several minutes before she held out a tit for me to suck. I no more than had the nipple in my mouth and she climaxed again. While things subsided I alternately sucked both nipples.

"Wow That was fantastic!"

We dried and moved to the bed. I laid on my back and she leaned in over the foot of the bed. With her luscious tits hanging straight down I watched as she spread my legs and took all of me in her mouth. Her hand worked my balls as she slowly ran her lips up and down the full length of my cock. Every several stokes she'd let it slip out and then tongue its head before taking it back in her mouth for several more strokes. Soon my balls were rumbling and then my load shot up through my cock! It slipped out again but this time she encased it between her tits and laid down on it. "Cum now baby" she commanded My cum shoot out and creamed her tits. I held her tits together while she slid up and down slopping every drop between them.

"Now that's what I was waiting for" she said as she raised up.

"Rub it in baby! I love to have my tits rubbed with cum.

My hands gently worked my cum into her tits. I couldn't believe how much I unloaded between them. My cum all gone I concentrated on her long hard nipples by stroking them between my fingers until she relaxed.

She was on her knees with her legs spread wide showing that smooth shaven pussy. Her pussy lips draped from between her mounds and hung down nearly and inch. I couldn't see her clit but I knew I wanted to suck it. I slipped my tongue out over my teeth to show her what I wanted. She mounted my face and forced a pillow under my head until my nose was soaked with her dripping pussy juice. My tongue went deep inside her for several strokes and then I sucked on each of her lips repeating the process for several minutes until she was pumping my face more than I was tonguing. She was shaking all over with the on-coming third climax when I got her clit between my lips. When I flicked it with my tongue she climaxed instantly and continued for nearly a minute. I continued flicking it until she was done then I sucked every last drop from her spent pussy.

We collapsed and next thing I knew I was turning off the 7 AM alarm clock. Susanna rolled over on her stomach and raised up for a doggy style. I grabbed a tit in each hand, and she guided my morning hard into her pussy up to the root. She reached under, took my balls holding me in and preventing be from stroking. Her pussy muscles contracted and pumped me until I blew my load deep inside her pussy.

We showered together and as we departed she queried "Tonight?"

"7:30 in the bar."

George and I left for our conference. It was going to be a long day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday's conference came to a close. George was sick as a dog all day and it didn't look good for him and Gwen tonight. We stopped by the drug store on the way to the motel and got something for his stomach. I took a quick shower and after a short nap headed for dinner. George canceled for the night. I had a good dinner and just about 7:30 when I settled in with a beer at the bar. It was two or three beers when I got a hot tongue in my ear.

"What's Up Sexy?"

Now that would be Susanna! I turned to find Gwen in a low cut satin blouse that didn't hide anything! My cock jumped to attention as she wiggled to let me see them giggle.

"I see you like them!" she said staring at the bulge in my trousers.

"Are they better than Mom's?"

"I haven't had them in my hands so I can't say"

"I'm sorry but my step dad came home for the day and mom can't get out tonight. Sorry --- anyway she wants to meet you tomorrow night!"

"That's ok I'm a little tired tonight anyway. In addition George is sick and he can't make it tonight either. Sorry"

"Does that mean I can have you? I know you said you were tired and all – but?"

Here comes rule #1 "Never kick a woman out of bed unless there's more room on the floor"

"If you don't think I'm too old then I'm all yours"

"Yes I want you -just like mom – OK?" She giggled

"Your wish is my command" I jested.

"Oh my I forgot! These are my friends!"

She turned toward three more gals.

"Hello ladies I'm Jim "

The first was tall and slim with shoulder length black hair, legs that went all the way up to a little black skirt, and very small un-haltered tits under a very shear blouse. The second was about 5ft 3, with firm hefty legs in tight jeans, a nice pair of Cs under a tight sweater, and the face of a baby doll with bright blue eyes. The third was around 5 ft, a little older, maybe 30, stunning beautiful green eyes, short blond hair, big tits and a cock teasing short skirt.

"This is Amanda, Becky, and Cathy" Gwen introduced from tall to short.

"Nice to meet you ladies! "Barkeep - set the ladies and me up please"

"Thanks" they responded in unison.

Gwen got her drink and after a couple sips requested "Dance?" I took her hand and we made our way to the dance floor. Gwen was a cock exciter on the floor. In one slow dance she had my cock ready to blow and then during the second she asked "Will you cum in your pants for me?"

With my tongue in her ear, I whispered "If you want to waste it! But, wouldn't it be better to get it when you can watch?"

"If you can keep it through the next dance I'll let you keep it until later but I'm going to cum right here right now!"

She opened her legs so my thigh was rubbing her crouch. Then, in time with the music and with out missing a step she pumped herself until she nearly lost her footing. I had to hold her up while she blew her load. I was so excited that I almost blew my wad with her!

One after the other I danced with all of the girls! Every one of them was hotter than a fire cracker and I swear everyone of them came in my arms! I almost had to put Cathy back on the stool when we were done.

"I think you have held out long enough! Lets go up to your room." Gwen prompted as we left the floor for the second time. We said goodbye to her friends, crossed the parking lot and went up the steps to my room.

In side I started to unbutton her blouse but she couldn't wait so I let her strip me first. She firmly stroked my cock as I dropped her skirt and blouse. Braless was obvious but she was commando as well. We kicked off our shoes and she laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was smoothly shaved with an untrimmed, black, brier patch on her mound. Her lips were spread wide by a vibrator, with nothing but the switch hanging out!

"You'll have to remove my friend or there won't be room for you!"

I inserted three fingers and with a sucking pop, pulled out 8 inches of still vibrating plastic.

"So it wasn't me that made you cum on the dance floor!"

"You had more to do with it than my plastic friend I assure you! From the second we touched tonight at the bar I've wanted you! Even before that, when mom and I talked about last night! So much so that I just shaved it for the first time. Just for you!"

She took my cock with both hands and rubbed its head up and down her pussy. Then she pushed it hard against her clit.

"Right there hold it right there"

I took my throbbing cock with one hand and pushed it until her slit was going up my cum hole.

"Yes Yes! Now jack it off!" She purred.

I started stroking and it drove her wild! I was sure her clit was up my cum hole! I took my other hand and rubbed her pussy lips until I got a hand full of lubrication then I changed hands. By switching hands every minute or so I was able to keep lubricated. She was shaking all over so I slipped the head of my cock into her cunt. My stroking was popping my head in and out of her lips and it was driving her wild! In no time she flooded our connection with her cum!

Taking my turn, I laid on the bed and she took my cock in her hand and stroked down, down, down. She always released to return back up. Soon she was exchanging hands but always stroking down, down, down! I wanted to cum so bad but her strokes weren't doing anything but making me want it more. I should have let it fly when I was jacking off! Just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer she stopped, grabbed my shrunken balls and pulled up on them. Then, with one wet finger she stroked the shaft from my ass to my balls, once, twice, T H R E E! The cum shot up through by cock and I blew the biggest load I've ever let lose! If my eyes would have been open I'd have seen it shot 4 feet into the air!

When I did, all her friends were standing there watching! The tall one had cum on her face and the other two were reaching out to wipe their share off my chest and cock.

I unbuttoned Cathy's blouse while she sucked my cum from her fingers and then went looking for more. She unhooked the front clasp bra and her DD tits fell free. The other two girls stripped and then they centered me on the bed. I was in heaven! 4 great women were playing in my cum.

Amanda spread my legs, Becky and Cathy each took an arm and Gwen, with nylon stockings, tied my hands and feet to the bed. They all had dildos and vibrators. Cathy got on her hands and knees between my legs. With her lovely ass toward my face and her hairy pussy just above my cock she reached back and shoved an 8 inch dildo into her pussy until only the fake balls were left. Then, she pushed a smaller vibrator up her ass. Gwen turned it on and she bucked her ass up and down until her pussy cum was running out and dripping on my cock.

Amanda mounted my face while Becky stuffed pillows under my head until I had no choice but to eat her hairy pussy. Don't these West Virginia gals know how to shave? I hate to eat hair but I did my best. She helped by fucking my tongue almost as much as I was licking. She mauled her tiny tits and pinched and pulled her long hard nipples until she climaxed.

Cathy was in vibrator heaven so Becky pushed her out of the way and mounted my hard cock. She bounced up and down for just a short minute before she stopped. She wasn't moving but my cock could feel her pussy pumping from within. Then, she climaxed big time!

Becky climbed off and Gwen mounted me. With my cock rammed all the they way up to my balls she just sat there. I could feel something vibrating! It wasn't in her pussy! Not with me in there so it must have been in her ass! My cock was shaking like a leaf inside Gwen's pussy, Amanda was sill dripping cum in my mouth and now Beck and Cathy were rubbing my balls with their vibrators! Gwen screamed "Cum big boy! Cum with me!" Just then, PoP! PoP! PoP! as someone ripped the chain of balls out of my ass! I jerked so bad that I bounced Gwen off my cock then I blew my load all over her brier patch!

I don't even remember the balls going in but when they came out! Wow! I was spent and these girls were just getting started. This was going to kill me!

"Lets give him a bath!" Gwen recommended.

"Yea" came in unison. By the time Gwen's friends untied me Gwen had the water in the tub.

I slid in and with 8 hands, I was washed in no time. For sure all 4 of them each washed my cock and balls. They started the shower and with all five of us in the tub I washed each of them including shampoos. They all played with my cock but it was no use I never got more than half a hard on the rest of the night.

Gwen suggested that I shave her friends and even though they were reluctant I shaved each of them. Amanda got a "heart" on her mound, Becky got a spade, Cathy a Club, and Gwen who only shaved below got a Diamond on her mound. Now they were my "4 Queens".

We all dried off and crawled into bed. Gwen and Amanda to my back, Becky and Cathy to my front we fell asleep. The 7 O'clock alarm awakened me to find only one body with me. The red hair told me that it was Gwen. Just like her mother yesterday she pushed her ass up in the air and begged for doggy. I aimed and she guided my morning hard into her eager pussy. In five minutes I was ready.

"Cum Inside me - Don't pull out - I want your cum inside me"

BlackHat
BlackHat
46 Followers