West Virgina Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers

My balls rumbled my load was driving up through my cock to meet her orgasm! Our cum burst into her pussy and with each stroke splashed out onto her legs and my balls.

We showered together and said goodbye. I called George who was feeling better and we left for Wednesday's conference! What would it be tonight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second day of the conference is over and it's about half past nap time. So it's hit the shower and crash on the bed until dinner time. Something woke me! Knock-Knock humm now who could that be? "Just a second" I shouted as I tied a towel around me. These motel towels were sort of small but it would have to do. I opened the door to find a nice ass in tight jeans headed toward the steps. Real tight jeans, nice long legs and a three on the Jim Beam scale for women in jeans.

Footnote: Jim measures a woman by how may fingers fit through the keyhole formed at the crouch of a woman in tight jeans.

This one was every bit a three and she was leaving.

"Hey — Did you want me?"

She turned and started back! It was Amanda, one of Gwen's friends from last night. Small tits but huge nipples -- and like I said before a real fine ass.

"Gwen asked me to tell you that she and her mom Susanna can't make it tonight"

"That's too bad - thanks though" I replied as she got to the door.

"I love the heart you shaved for me. I wasn't keen on shaving my pussy but now I love it. You did a great job!" She whispered in my ear.

"That's great - I really enjoyed doing it" I told her. As she reached under my towel and gently squeezed my balls.

"What are you doing to night?"

Now I know what I said earlier about being tired but rule #1 applies!

"Y O U baby?"

She gently cupped her breasts and replied "I don't have anything. Are you sure you want me? Then, she grabbed my hard cock!

"If those nipples get hard when played with and you get wet when they're sucked then you have everything I need."

We moved inside and before the door was shut she had the towel off. I was sure the couple on the walk way saw everting I had. She only let go of my cock long enough for me to pull her sweat shirt over her head. She had huge nipples and I had to suck them so I sat on the bed and pulled her to me and sucked one of them into my mouth.

"My tits may be small but they do love to be sucked - I just wish I had more!"

I unzipped her jeans and with a lot of help from her got then down around her ankles. She kicked off her sneakers and then stepped out of the them. Her pink satin panties were soaking wet! The brim of the heart I so carefully shaped atop her mound last night was peeking out above the waist band. I placed the palm of my hand over her mound and squeezed my fingers, teasing even more juice from her smooth pussy. She stepped back taking her nipple from my mouth and her pussy from my hand and turned around. She was certainly a three and she didn't need the jeans to form the keyhole. Her thong panties went out of sight in the crack of her ass and her partly wrapped candy bulged between her legs. She bet over and gave me the full candy flash. I reached forward and for the first time ever I slid three fingers between a woman's closed legs and squeezed the juice out of her soaking wet panties. I released my grip and she dropped her panties!

Footnote: Candy is what Jim Beam calls a pussy showing between a woman's legs from behind. Wrapped is in panties and Unwrapped is -------- You got the Idea!

Her unwrapped candy with two ribbon lips exposed was magnificent! I wanted to look at her candy all night but I knew what she wanted so I reached forward and gripped her pussy with the same three finger hold I had before. This time I worked my middle finger back and forth until it was full length between her lips. The tip of my finger had to be on her love button so I tightened my grip and worked my finger until she was doing more of the work than I was. Then, I popped the finger up her cunt! She came with a scream that the whole motel must have heard. Some of her cum sprayed straight forward but much more ran into the palm of my hand. When she subsided I removed my finger and lapped every drop from my hand.

I got up and let her lay, beautiful ass up, on the bed. Her legs apart and her pussy at the edge I dropped to my knees and licked her clean. With both hands I spread her pussy took her clit between my lips and sucked it until she cam again.

Finished I leaned back and admired the sweetest candy I had ever eaten. She rolled over and had me stand between her legs. With one hand she rolled my balls and with the other she gently stroked my cock. I was almost ready when stopped. She laid my cock in the palm of one hand and pointed it at her tinny tits. With the other hand she reached under my balls and started to stroke between my ass and my balls. Once, twice, three, four, my cock was going to explode! Five, Six the cum was racing out through my shaft. Seven, Eight and it blew all over her chest! I leaned forward and rubbed the last cling drop the cum on to her left nipple.

"They tell me cum will make them bigger! Will you rub it in for me!" she whispered.

"My pleasure."

She slid up on the bed and I straddled her legs. With both hands I rubbed every drop of my cum into her tits. I leaned forward and kissed her for the first time. "Dinner?" I quarried

"Yea but how about a shower first?"

In the shower we slowly washed each other. A shampoo for her, a ball buster soaping that brought some life back to my softie for me and then we dried and got dressed for dinner.

I called George to see if he wanted to go to dinner with us. He had just talked with Gwen and they were going to a gentlemen's club so we decided to ride along. Since Amanda and Gwen were friends, both had been there before. While we were waiting, Amanda was rooting in my closet and found my black tux.

"What is this?"

"That's my Monkey Suite for Friday night. We have a formal ball to close the conference. But then you already know that don't you?"

She hung her head!

"I already promised to take Susanna."

"Yea you guys say that small tits are fine but when the real choice gets made you always go for the big ones!"

"Well I really didn't know you when I asked her."

"Right now Susanna's husband is home until his truck is fixed so she may not be able to go. Would you like to go if she can't?"

She ran over and hugged me! "Thank you! I have a beautiful gown. You'll love it!"

"Wait a second now! It's only if Susanna can't go!"

"She ain't goin! I know the guy at the garage and the truck won't be fixed. Please take me - Please!"

"Well baby, maybe it will workout! Ok?"

"Sure."

Shortly, Gwen was next door and we were ready to leave. After greetings we headed for the club. This looked like a fabulous place but for members only!

"What now ladies?"

"No problem. Come on!" Amanda said.

At the door Amanda and Gwen were obviously known and with a few promises I didn't hear, we were in and seated. All the waitresses were topless and in extra short skirts that didn't come close to covering their buns. In the middle of the floor was a raised Oak Dance floor with the typical brass pole found in most strip clubs. A hot babe was wrapped around it and swinging her bare ass for everyone. I said typical but this place was anything but typical. It was clean with first class furnishings. If it wasn't for the nude dancer on the pole it could have been any of several ' ' Five Star ' restaurants I've been in.

Our waitress stood at George's side, facing me. She had a firm pair of C's with silver dollar sized nipples, wide hips and long legs. I could hardly wait to see her ass! Now, if she would just turn around. Gwen and George's order out of the way she turned bent over, and flashed me a piece of unwrapped candy. Definitely she'd be a two on the Jim Bean scale of 1 to 4. My cock was bulging my jeans and Amanda was pissed!

"Hey, ---- I'm over her you bastard!"

I didn't say a word but when I saw another waitress flash candy to another table I knew I was going to be hard all evening. The waitress came over and laid one of her tits along side my cheek and then asked Amanda what she could get for her.

"You can get your tit out of his mouth - that's what you can do!" Amanda snapped

She stepped back a bit but still left a nipple in reach of my hot breath.

"Now what would you like to eat" she asked Amanda.

Our orders in, the waitress flashed candy to George. Gwen lightly slapped his face for looking! "That hussy tries to steal every accompanied man" Gwen told us. "She can't get a man for her self" Amanda added.

Our wine arrived and our waitress placed it in the center of the table. Her tits swayed freely as she reached over and it was all I could do to keep my hands from grabbing one or both! When she left she took two steps and candy flashed us again! My cock was pounding in my jeans! The meal was great and the Red Velvet cake with a Chocolate Sundae and coffee made it perfect. All but my cherry! As soon as the waitress sat it down Amanda leaned over and sucked it off the whipped cream. The waitress offered to get another one but I told her it was ok!

"That little bitch - She has seen nearly every woman in here do that and now she pretends like taking your cherry is a big deal!" Amanda commented as we got our 4th candy flash.

Amanda finished her coffee, looked at Gwen and said "I guess its time to pay the bill!" Gwen nodded and added "If you guys want to move up to the stage we will be right back"

They got up and left the floor through a door at stage right. "I think they are going to dance!" I said to George but he was already on the way to the stage. I followed. Leaving a chair between us I took a seat. The gal on stage was squatted in front of the guy to my right and every time she opened her legs and showed him her pussy he would shove a dollar into her garter. The music stopped and she thanked him with a kiss. The next song started and Gwen appeared between the curtains. She had on a school girl's uniform. Plaid skirt, white blouse, necktie, high heels and a ‘G' string. Amanda took a seat beside me. She had on a baby-doll, open all the way down the front. It showed off her long hard nipples perfectly. She grabbed my cock and talked in my ear

"Will you help me?"

"You can have anything you want baby!"

"We told the door man that we would put on a show for entrance and dinner. Now we have to pay the bill."

Gwen was pulling George up on stage and Amanda had me by the hand. I raised my foot to the stage and Amanda shoved her hand up my ass to push me up. Everyone was applauding including the waitresses!

Gwen stripped George down to his birthday suit and shoved him into one of two chairs that some other girls put on stage. She raised her leg over his shoulder and pushed her ‘G' string bound pussy into his face. I was next and Amanda dropped my jeans like a pro. Then to a drum roll and applause she teasingly freed my meager five inches by lowering my long leg shorts. In the same position as George I had Amanda's Baby-doll panty buried in my teeth. Now both girls dropped to their knees and to some very suggestive music they jacked us off. Amanda told us that we didn't have to cum but to at least fake a good one. It was too late! George - he - blew his load in Gwen's face and all over her tie. Applause pleading for more Gwen stood up stripped off her tie and threw it to our waitress.

My aim was perfect as I popped my load right through the open baby-doll blouse and on to Amanda's tiny chest. She raised up, faced the audience slipped off the Baby-doll blouse and to the music rubbed every drop into her chest. With us in them, eight girls picked up our chairs and took us off stage.

While Gwen and Amanda finished up on stage the other girls licked the cum off our cocks and left us to get dressed. We came out the stage right door just in time to see Amanda and Gwen start picking up the three hundred or so dollars off the stage.

It was near 1AM when we got back to the rooms. I stripped Amanda and we jumped in the shower. All washed I grabbed her ass with both hands and mounted her on my cock. Her back to the shower wall I got in only a few strokes and she was cumming. I never missed a stroke! She came two more times and then as she was shaking from the start of her fourth I was ready to blow. I rammed in one last time and held it in tight. Her cunt tightened on my cock and just as her climax released I unload deep inside her. She had better be on the pill because my sperm had no distance to swim! We hit the bed and never rolled over until the 7AM alarm went off. Both girls were still spent so George and I left them in our beds and went to the conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up until now we had left the Lt. out of our activities. He was love sick over a cute little blond back home and showed no interest in other women. Besides that I think his West Point background was holding him back when it came to fraternization with the civilians and enlisted. That was all to change when he got called paged the conference to take a phone call from his girlfriend. I have no idea what happened but on the way out he asked if we were going out and if there was any women where we were going!

"There are all the women you could want down in the lounge at the hotel, Sir" George pointed out.

I added "Lt; if you promise to leave those "Bars" (meaning his rank) in the room we, can go out and have a good time. Don't worry, both George and I are professionals and when you pin them back on in the morning George's salute and my "Good-Morning Sir" will still be the same."

"I want to go out, get smashed and then fuck the tits off some babe! The bars are on the dresser and tonight I'm just one of the guys, OK?"

Well, what ever happened on the phone sure took the West Point out of the soldier! I guess it was up to George and I to get him properly fucked and put the man back-in the uniform. By the time we showered Gwen and Amanda were there. We explained the problem and Gwen suggested Cathy as the solution to our problem. I wasn't keen on the idea because Cathy was so short.

"Look, I have no doubt that Cathy could fuck the balls off the Lt; but lets face facts the Lt. is almost 6Ft 5 and Cathy has at least 10 years on him. This ain't gona work. Lest just take him down to the lounge and let him do his own hunting."

Gwen agreed so we all went over to his room and did the introductions. It was then that I lost Amanda! When their eyes met the rest of us became excess baggage. They were polite but one dance together and the Lt.'s pants were spotted wet.

"Gwen why don't you call Cathy so I have someone to dance with!"

"No need for that. She is right over there!"

I got up from the table and walked over to the bar. "May a humble peasant ask a lady to dance?"

"Hi Jim! I'd love to! Take a seat and let me finish my drink?"

"Why don't you bring it to our table? Amanda and Gwen are with George and I."

"I don't want to intrude on Amanda's territory!"

"You are more than welcome! You round out the third couple! I think I lost her to the love struck puppy she's dancing with anyway! So if you can handle an old man?"

"Not so old that this gal can't teach you some new tricks!"

We deposited the drink at the table and took the floor just as the band struck up no a good slow one! I opened my arms in invitation and she wrapped herself around me and pressed her breasts to my abdomen. By arms encapsulated her and my hands each grasped what little ass I could reach.

"Ummmmmmm"

We just swayed to the gentle rhythm. I don't think we took a single step. My body melted to her's and her's to mine! Who knows where we were when we realized that the band was playing a rock and roll classic. She rolled away from my clinch and extended to the length of my arm our fingers firmly clasp then under my arm and back around behind me. I reached back between my legs took both her hands and pulled her through like we had danced together for years! A few more steps and the floor was ours! The others surrounded us and clapped in rhythm as we twirled. Time and time again her pleated skirt flared to brandish her red thong panties. We didn't have a care in the world. The dance was all enticing but ended far to quickly!

We parted the floor to a standing ovation and returned to the table both breathless.

"Cathy? We danced before but never did I think that you danced like that!"

"Passion is to dance and Tuesday night I sensed you weren't mine. Tonight?"

I looked to Amanda and got the nod I was looking for! After all she and the L. were a perfect couple, and I was only in the way.

"Cathy, tonight I'm all yours!"

Another drink and we took the floor until 2 am, when they turned the lights out on us. Good thing it was nearly dark because my trousers were soaked with my passion and maybe some of hers as well. We departed not knowing where our friends had gone but then we didn't care. Cathy at my side we took the short walk to my room. Although I'd already had more sex this week than I'd had in years I couldn't wait to punctuate the night of passionate dancing with an explanation point!

Behind the closed door she granted me the first kiss. My tongue tangoed with her's while we fondled for a better position. When we finely broke for air, her legs were wrapped around my hips and locked behind me. My hands were filled with sopping ass cheeks and her breasts were mashed to my chest. Her emerald green eyes sparkled with excitement. This was not the time to tell her that I couldn't take her to the ball tomorrow night, that I already had two dates. Well really did I have any date? Susanna was probably stuck at home with her husband and her replacement Amanda was surely going with the Lt. In-fact I should ask her to go too! I gave in to those eyes!

"Cathy I know that you gals are all planning on an invite to the Ball"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh – I can't go with you. My last name is Anderson. ------ General Anderson? I'm the hostess for daddy's ball!"

"Oh shit!"

"It's ok! Just let me have this night with you. Ok? I think you are much more than the man we gang banged the other night and I'd like to show you how much more."

With her juices now running through my fingers and dripping on the floor I kissed her again. It was a kiss of concession and passion. I was about to give my self to this woman and she knew she could do anything to me she wanted. Our lips parted and when I opened my eyes that sparkle had changed to fireworks!

"Ok baby!"

I carried her to the bed and deposited her on the edge. She sat there and gently pulled my shirt from my trousers and unbuttoned it. Her hands ran over my hairy chest like a summer breeze blowing silk. My cock twitched uncontrollably in my trousers but even though I know she could see it moving she ignored it! I reached for her blouse but she won't let me!

"Relax baby --------. Cathy is going to take care of you!"

Next she dropped my trousers down around my ankles. I started to kick off my shoes but again she stopped me!

"Relax baby --------. Cathy is going to take care of you!"

My soaking wet shorts followed and then her hands like silk in the wind tantalized every hair between my chest and my balls. My cock bounced involuntarily and flung bead after bead of pre-cum in all directions. She continued caressing my chest, my nipples, my ass, my balls, and then started all over again. I wanted to cum so bad! If she wasn't going to take me then I wanted to reach down and stroke it myself but I let her continue.

"Sit down beside me baby"

As I sat down she got up stood in front of me and slowly, ---- ever so slowly, stripped. She pulled the blouse from her skirt then one button at a time from the bottom up. My cock stood like a naked flag pole pulsing at even the slightest hint of silky skin. First a belly button. Her flat stomach with ripples of firm yet tenderly feminine soft and flowing muscle.

BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers