West Virgina Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers

George had his hand inside Gwen's dress and who knows where her hand was. Thankfully dinner ended before anything let lose in my pants and we all moved to the ball room.

Susanna in my arms, we danced into the night. Some times my hands would wonder low and cup her firm ass. Her eyes would light up like candles and she would hold me even tighter. I had the best arm dressing there, and everyone knew it. Amanda broke in once and the LT. took Susanna for a whirl.

"What do you think of our Lt.?"

"If he can use that 8 inches, tonight, I will get the second best fucking of my life. Second only to Tuesday night with you!"

"Well thank you baby! But, I'm sure that young LT. can do much more for you than this old man!"

"We'll see! If I don't have to teach him everything, he has a slim chance."

Susanna back in my arms, I was in heaven! We danced out onto the balcony. I lifted her up to sit on the railing. It was dark and quiet out there.

"I need to cum baby! I can't wait any longer!"

She raised her dress and as I stood in front of her I slid my hand under her dress. Commando style makes it so easy! My fingers went up and down her soaking wet pussy lips. With all four fingers lubricated I slowly inserted them deep inside her. I palmed her mound and slowly pumped until she her face went blank and with one more deep thrust she had a gusher.

"How was that baby?"

"Oh baby that was fine – just fine!"

As I pulled her off the railing a Major and his arm dressing came out.

"Cooler out here?"

"I wouldn't say that!" I hinted and we went back in.

Gwen and Susanna headed to the power room. George got me in the corner and told me that Gwen was so hot!

"When we dance she mounts my leg like it's a giant cock and I'm sure she climaxed at least three times while we were dancing!"

"Have you had your hands up her dress?"

"No she won't let me!"

With a smirk on my face that he couldn't miss I told him "Well enjoy soldier!"

I wonded, if she will show him the vibrator!

Amanda walked over took my hand and pulled me to the floor! She mounted my leg and didn't miss a step for three dances. Then her face went blank. I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight while she climaxed. With a beautiful smile on her face we started all over again.

"I have a butt plug for you so we can cum together!" she whispered. The LT. broke in before I got to answer.

"She is all yours, Sir!

I smacked Amanda's ass and whispered in her ear "Go for it teach!".

I went looking for Susanna.

"How about that dance baby?

It was Cathy! I wrapped her in my arms and just like last night we never took a step. We just swayed to the gentle rhythm. Before the song was done she broke lose.

"Wait right here! Don't go away! Ok?"

She almost ran to the band said something to the band leader. When she returned we took up our dance.

"A special request! Dance with me? Please!"

"What did you request"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The band struck up on the Lumbada and the next thing I knew we were dancing like I've only dance with two other women in my life, my dance teacher and first lover, and my wife! This is a dance for professionals or at least a couple who has practiced it together but just like with the two previous women in my life she was like an extension of my own body.

The floor cleared and we were all alone in seconds. When she slid her ass up my crouch, I was sure her daddy would kill me for this! Then with my hands clasp behind her back she leaned back and her milk filed breasts flowed to the neck line and more! I had to kiss them or the dance would have been for nothing! Fuck my trousers were already wet any way!

The music ended to an overwhelming applause. When we left the dance floor Susanna greeted us. She was looking straight at my wet trousers and I was sure I was in trouble!

"Wow that was great! You two should try some dance contests, but for tonight honey he is all mine!"

The night ran out far too quickly and we all piled into the Limo. After all the drinks the girls were more playful then ever. Gwen didn't even try to keep her tits in her dress. Amanda pulled the Lt's zipper down and jammed her hand into his crouch. The Lt. gave in and unbuckled his trousers. Amanda freed his massive cock for all to see! It was already slippery wet with his cum when she started pumping.

Susanna sat across from me, and like wise freed my meager 5 inches then with her ass high in the air took it in her mouth!

Like wise Gwen freed George then hiked her ass to his face, displaying her stuffed pussy for all to see.

"Well pull it out! You won't fit in there with it!"

"Gwen!" Mommy scolded.

"He's a big boy mom. He knows what these things are for!"

George grabbed it with both hands and pulled it out with a loud pop! Gwen mounted his cock.

"Now big boy--Fill me up!"

The driver was having trouble keeping on the road! No wonder, the privacy window was down and Gwen's Tits and Susanna's Candy were hanging in his rear view mirror. "Where to folks?" He stuttered. "Home" I muttered as my balls rumbled. "And we're in no hurry" I added just as the cum shot up through my cock and exploded into Susanna's mouth.

"Mikie?" Amanda exclaimed with Cum dripping down her cock park! "Bad boy! Now rub it in before it all goes to waste!" she commanded. The Lt. pulled the dress off her shoulders, popped both her tits out of the bustier, and rubbed every drop into her lovely tits.

George had Gwen by her tits and was trying to keep her from slipping off his cock. At the last second she pulled his hands off and with one final stroke pulled free from his spurting cock. He sprayed all over her luscious ass and gaping cunt.

We pulled into the motel just seconds later! The chauffeur slowly opened the door and we all piled out with zippers zipping and ladies covering. I looked at the chauffeur and told him "Go get your girl, show her a good time and charge the Limo milage to me."

"Thanks Sir! You white folks have already made my day! Now I'm going to show my woman what I've learned!."

On the way up the steps Susanna added "We should have shown him how to eat pussy! I think his girl would like that!"

"Well If I thought a black man would eat it, I'd ask him to come up to watch!"

"You bastard! How can you think that way?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unlocked the door and Susanna pushed me into the dark room before I could flip the light. I fought back and got the light on then yelled good night to our friends.

"This was a great evening!" Susanna whispered in my ear as I pushed the door shut.

"It's not over yet!"

I leaned down and scooped her into my arms! "WhoooooooE" Susanna sighed as I carried her to the bed. Making sure her gown was clear, I gently sat her on the edge of the bed. I raised her gown up over her head and flipped it into the corner. Her beautiful firm globes brandishing large brown aureoles and erect one inch nipples were pushed high by her bustier.

I bent slightly and pushed her legs apart exposing her unwrapped pudenda framed by the stocking straps. My fingers lightly slid up the inside of her thighs producing a low moan of pleasure. Craving her honey on my lips, I started to kneel.

"Help me out of this bustier first?"

"Yes my lady"

As she stood up I slipped behind and sat on the bed behind her. My knees pressed to her butt I pulled the laces of the bustier and untied them. Unlaced the garment hung from her stocking straps. Her luscious breasts were free. She backed to the bed and sat in my lap clasping my hands to her breasts while she unsnapped her stockings to release the bustier.

We exchanged places again. Her legs spread wide, I kneeled between them and gorged my eyes. Her two ribbon lips peeking from between the smooth shaven outer mounds glistened with her juices. She took my hands and laid them on one thigh then pulled them to the top of her stockings. My fingers slowly I rolled the nylon down her leg and off her dainty foot like a condom off a big cock. Softly, I sucked each toe then licked and kissed my way to her hot pussy lips. With only a taste she pushed me back and directed my hands to the other nylon. It rolled off her toe and I repeated my suck, lick and kiss back to her hot box.

Her lips sucked into my mouth like whipped cream and I savored her pungent womanhood. Continuing in rhythm with her gentle undulations I sucked each lip from hood to hole and back several times before she pulled my head tight to her cunt and locked her legs behind my back. I didn't want her to cum yet so I only pressed my lips to her mound and waited for her to subside.

Back in control I extended my tongue under the hood and slid it up and down the slit almost reaching her pussy hole and back to the her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Tongue Fuck me!"

With her legs and hands she pushed my head trying to get my tongue into her pussy but I fought her effectively. With my tongue pushing her clit up and out from under it's protective hood I nibbled her to ecstasy. Her legs were quivering and her belly was pumping up and down with each short and quickened breath.

I reached up and pinched each nipple. I sucked her clit hard! That did it! She went over the edge and pumped her cum into my mouth. Her orgasm lasted for minutes and I licked up every drop before she released me from her grip.

I stood ripped off my coat, cummerbund, dropped the suspenders, stripped off the blouse and shoved my trousers to the floor. With no underwear that left me with a bow tie up top and a pile of trousers at my shoes. Susanna was still laying back on the bed not yet recovered from the climax when I slipped my cock into her gaping love hole. Pressing my pubic mound to her's I laid my body on her. When we kissed I forced a sample of her own honey into her mouth.

Again her breathing became fast and short. She undulated under my weight forcing my cock deeper inside her. Her previously loose pussy tightened and then without a single stroke on my part she climaxed again. Her pussy pumped my cock in rhythm with her breathing for nearly a minute.

"Cum in me!" She begged.

I was sure ready! My nuts ached with desire! Slowly I began to fuck her. Each stroke was driving me to ecstasy. I wanted it to last but deep in my nuts the cum was rumbling and with the next stroke it began! I bottomed the stroke and sprayed a wad into her cunt. As stroke after stroke bottomed I pumped another wad of my cum into her until it was all gone!

"Wow — Wow" Susanna mumbled as I pulled clear.

She reached down with both hands and spread her pussy open. Globs of our cum flowed out and ran down her crack to the bed and floor. I have no idea why but just as the last of it slid out she climaxed again! Her pussy spread wide I was looking down the gaping hole when she sprayed out cum like a man that had jacked off! She quivered for several minutes before releasing her pussy lips.

"You are one hell of a man Jim Beam" was the last she said as she fell asleep!

After I kicked off my shoes and trousers I lifted her feet onto one side of the bed. I pulled the covers back, rolled her onto the sheets and crawled in with her.

My mind just couldn't figure it out but it sure felt good. My cock was hard as a rock and something warm and wet was pulsing up and down the shank below my throbbing balls. I wanted to open my eyes but the dream would end and I didn't want that so I kept them closed.

Wait a minute this isn't a dream! I'm awake! My cock is standing straight up and gently swaying back and forth! It feels so good. Do I have to pinch my self? My eyes still closed I reach for my pole only to find my hand grasped and held short of my objective.

I open my eyes only to be blinded by bright sunlight. Slowly they recover and my swaying cock came into focus. Thick tresses of red hair were bobbing up and down between my legs.

"That feels so good" I muttered.

The soft pulsing stopped and Susanna's sweet face appeared behind my tent pole.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead"

I didn't answer! I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed it back down. She licked my cock shank and sucked each of my balls for over half an hour! Each time I would reach to stroke my cock she would stop me. When my pre-cum reached her lapping tongue she raised up licking the stream all the way to its source. Then just when I was sure she would take my manhood in her mouth she stopped.

"Well I think we have you primed for the wife! We wouldn't want her to find you dry now would we?"

"Come up here baby! I may not be able to cum but I'm not going to send you home until you are drained!"

She crawled up along side me. We hugged for what seemed like hours then I slid down and buried my face between her breasts. Nosing the upper one out of the way I licked her cleavage from navel to throat. She raised her leg over mine and I pressed her pubic mound into the palm of my hand. I curled my middle finger and it slipped between her lips then I pressed the outer fingers inward pinching her lips ever so gently.

Slowly I rubbed her slit while keeping firm pressure on her pubic mound. Her breathing hastened and soon she was panting. She undulated erratically and when I thought she was ready I pushed all two fingers into her heaving cunt!

"Yes! Yes! Yes"! She rolled on to her back and I raised to my knees! I was going to go very slowly but she was bucking her ass frantically! Then out of nowhere she produced a vibrator! I thought she wanted it so I started to open my hand and slip out.

"No! No! Up my ass – Put it up my ass!" she moaned.

I took the vibrator turned the switch to high, and rubbed it up and down her crack to lubricate it then inserted it through her sphincter. She bucked fiercely pumping my fingers from dead bottom to near popping out.

"Now! Now - pull out!" she cried.

Just then her cunt contracted tight. Her cunt snapped shut with a thud then opened to release a flood of her creamy cum. Minutes later the cum was still flowing! I tried to remove the vibrator but she begged me to leave it. She cam for nearly five minutes then went completely limp.

I kept rubbing her pussy but she was doing more of the work than me! Her cunt tightened again, she began to quiver and with a deafening scream she filled my hand with more cum.

For the second time I started to remove the vibrator but she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast.

"Play with them! Suck my nipples! I don't think I'm done!"

I pushed her tits together, leaned over and sucked one of her erect nipples into my mouth.

"Hard - Suck hard!" she begged.

I sucked and nibbled for nearly half an hour before she pushed me away.

"I'm done. Oh-My baby! You better come back because I'm never going to find a another man who can satisfy me!" she whispered.

Later in the shower, I removed the vibrator. I think she forgot about it! I checked out while she dried her hair. After packing my luggage in my car and her things in her car we kissed passionately in the parking lot. Even years and many women later Susanna is still the hottest woman I've ever had the pleasure to satisfy. And I mean pleasure!

Thanks to A+ Editor Girl for her assistance.

BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers