Westrons Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Wenzla." I whispered.

- "Mmm ..." she tilted her head up, so that I could kiss her.

I treated her like my prom date. I kissed her, lovingly, inserting only the tip of my tongue into her mouth. I stroked her shoulder, and lightly ran my fingers down her arm.

I caressed her back, lightly scratching her shoulder blades. To my surprise, she didn't seem to have a ridge of dorsal fur - only a little bit of hair.

Her little ass fit my hands perfectly, though. Wenzla seemed to like that. She became the aggressor in our kissing; her tongue was chasing mine inside my mouth.

Her breasts fit my hands very nicely, too. Her nipples were responding, so I bent my head and took one into my mouth. She gasped, but her hands went around my head as she pulled me even closer.

I steered her towards the bed. I could feel her tense up.

- "Relax, Wenzla." I whispered. "We have time, yet."

I lay beside her, kissing her and stroking her luxuriant curls. When I caressed her face, I could feel her smile.

Then I slid down the bed a little, and kissed and suckled at her breasts. But it wasn't until I trailed kisses across her stomach that she responded.

- "Mmm ..."

Now I could smell her. She was moist - but not drooling, as she would have been, if she'd been in hemmer. So I took my sweet time, and teased her fleshy outer labia with my lips and my tongue.

Wenzla ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her. Time no longer mattered. There was nothing else on my mind, except this incredible woman. I reached up to caress her breasts as I continued to eat her pussy. I could feel her beginning to lubricate.

Countess Kanitz came on my face, with a stifled groan.

I climbed up beside her, and held her in my arms, as she recovered from her orgasm.

- "That was ... wonderful." she said.

- "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

- "I can return the favor." she said. "Or we can copulate." She put a hand on my chest. "But ... you would have to pull out, Cook. It ... would not be a good time for the Queen's Chancellor to bear a child."

- "I understand." Hemmer or no hemmer, I was hard as a rock for Wenzla, Countess Kanitz. From the way she'd said it, I knew what her first choice was.

I rolled atop her, and nestled the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She reached down to take hold of me, and pulled. I was careful, and went slowly.

She was wet, but awfully tight.

- "I'm ready." she said. "Push!"

I did, and suddenly slid a few inches deeper.

- Ah!" she cried out. "So good!"

I didn't immediately begin moving - I just enjoyed the sensation of being inside her, and waited for her to grow accustomed to it.

- "You are deliciously tight, Wenzla." I whispered.

She grinned. "And your girth is ... interesting. Ah - now, I think, we can make love."

It didn't occur to me until much later, that she'd used a Pylosian expression - Terran words, really. Westrons said copulate, fuck, join, plow, couple ...

But when Wenzla began thrusting her pelvis at me, I forgot about linguistics. I went easy on her, at first, but she was the one consistently increasing the pace.

- "Ah! Yes!" she said. But even in the throes of passion, she remembered to warn me. "Outside! Don't forget - you have to pull out -"

I did, and ejaculated a massive load onto her. My first shot hit her just under the chin. The second and third coated her tits, and then I pumped a few more weaker jets onto her stomach.

We lay side by side, our limbs entangled. She was panting; I was breathing heavily, too.

- "How -" I began. "How is this even possible?"

She kissed my chin.

"Wenzla. How ...? You aren't in hemmer."

Countess Kanitz didn't respond.

"I don't understand." I said. "Forgive me - but ... you don't have dorsal fur, either."

- "No, I don't." she said. "Now you know my secret."

- "Your secret?"

- "I'm a hybrid, Cook."

***

"My father was Pylosian. His name was Owusu. Mother said that he had light brown skin, and was quite tall. That was virtually all she knew about him."

"I never met my father."

She looked at me, as if I might have known the man she was speaking of. Now I understood her lack of dorsal fur, and the crazy curls of her hair, so unique among Westrons.

"My first lover was Pylosian, too; had to be, since without hemmer I couldn't attract a Westron male. His name was Pratha, and he was very gentle. I bore him a son."

- "You have a son?"

- "Yes. He lives with a foster family. His life will be normal - he'll be able to marry, and raise a family. It's only hybrid females who are ... alone."

"The only males we can hope to arouse are other hybrids. Even then, it's difficult to compete with a woman in hemmer. But there are hybrids, scattered about the kingdom. A few dozen. We're like the Woles, in a way: we pass largely unseen."

"I've had two other lovers, but we had to be very discreet. Neither was very satisfactory. Certainly no match for Pratha - or for you."

- "You had to be discreet?"

- "It wouldn't do, would it, for Countess Kanitz - now the Queen's chancellor - to be revealed as a hybrid?"

"So now you know my deepest, darkest secret." she said.

She was lying next to me, stark naked, even as she exposed herself metaphorically.

"And you must be wondering: why is she telling me this?"

- "As a matter of fact, I am."

- "Well, I thought it would be only fair, if we are sharing our bodies, that we also share secrets. I've told you my biggest secret - now you can tell me one of yours."

- "One of? But, Countess ... Wenzla - I don't have any secrets."

- "You know, Cook, you're really not a very good liar." she said.

- "I beg your pardon?"

- "You're not really from Pylos at all - are you?"

*****