Westrons Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I was being serious." she said, with a little pout. "Admit it: you're more comfortable."

- "You're right."

- "Then isn't it time you copulated with Esyle?" said Tallia. "Especially before Aneli and the two Colonels wear you out? You'll be no use to anyone for some time afterwards - that's assuming you survive."

"Besides, the longer you wait, the more Esyle will worry that she doesn't appeal to you, or that there's something wrong with her."

- "There's nothing wrong with her!"

- "Then ...?"

- "It's a little complicated, Tallia. Where? When? I don't want her first time to be on the floor of your parents' house."

- "What about the Belere? You'd only need to furnish one room ..."

- "Tallia, you're a genius."

***

Esyle had no idea why I would want to go to the Belere in the evening, when it was too dark to see anything. But once we went through the front door, and she saw the trail of candles that Tallia had set up, she was enchanted.

- "Oh! It's beautiful ..."

There were flowers (Tallia knew her sister's favorite scents), and a bottle of wine and some smoked sausage, fruit and cheese on a small table. But the key element was the wide bed, with a luxurious mattress and cotton sheets.

I didn't have to say a word. If Esyle were going to balk, it would be now. There wasn't much doubt about why we were here - if she wanted it to be tonight.

- "It's lovely, Cook. Tallia helped you, didn't she?"

- "All clear, Colonel." said Koroba, with a little grin. Ishana and Nasta were downstairs, while Madze was lurking somewhere outside. Ishana wanted the whole crew present if we were going to spend the night in an empty house.

- "Thank you, Koroba." said Esyle.

- "You're very welcome, Lady." said the little blonde.

- "Why did she ... call me that?" asked Esyle, suddenly shy.

- "Because you are." I said. "My Lady. The Lady of Belere. This is to be your home."

- "Our home." She wrapped her arms around me, and buried her head against my chest.

I held her close, felt her relax.

- "A glass of wine?" I suggested.

- "Just a little."

Esyle surprised me, a bit. She wasn't flamboyant. or a little 'precious', like her sister. Tallia was clever, and assertive. Esyle was just as intelligent, but more reserved, more patient. But that didn't mean that she lacked confidence - far from it.

While I poured two glasses, she quickly stripped off her clothes and sat down on the bed. I hadn't expected that at all.

She was very pretty, in a more subdued, less obvious way than her sister. She was a little more solidly built, too, though still small-breasted and slim-hipped.

There was a sort of calm, a certain serenity, about her features. And she had incredibly long, thick hair, which looked even more spectacular framing her nakedness.

- "You're ... beautiful." I got out, a little throatily.

- "I can hold your glass, while you take off your clothes." she said.

She watched me, with a slight smile on her lips. Why had I ever worried that Esyle was shy? Tallia's sister - Tisucha's daughter. I can't imagine that any young woman had ever been better prepared for her first time.

She was patient with me, as I tried to be patient with her. We kissed for a long while, and I stroked her luxurious hair. I caressed and fondled her little breasts.

Esyle sighed when I finally reached her pussy. She especially liked it when I slipped a finger inside her. Her first orgasm was quiet, and subdued, but no less intense for all of that. She clung to me, as her whole body quivered and shook.

When I finally entered her, I discovered that she was quite wet, and more than ready for me. She'd been practicing, I guessed, with a ladies' aid - or perhaps a variety of them.

She seemed to experience no discomfort, as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. It was as if she couldn't possibly get close enough.

All my fears of hurting her, of finding that she was too tight - evaporated.

It was a beautiful experience, for both of us.

- "What a wonderful way to start." she murmured, just before she fell asleep.

***

We repeated the experience the very next night. Esyle had obviously had some excellent sex education: she took the lead, and pressed me down on my back.

Then she straddled my lower legs, and took me in her mouth. He long, thick hair fell over my stomach like a dark, silky curtain. She was better at this than she should have been, considering that she'd been a virgin only yesterday. Big sister had to have been coaching her.

She used her hand to firmly stroke my saliva-soaked shaft, while taking the first few inches in her mouth. I warned her when I was close, but she only intensified her efforts.

When I came, she gulped and swallowed every drop. Then she lay down beside me, and held me tight.

- "Was that -?"

- "Incredible." I said. "Your teacher deserves a bonus. But you're a prize pupil."

I returned the favor, which she enjoyed immensely. But after she came, as I went to move between her legs, Esyle stopped me with her hands. She turned me over, onto my back again, and mounted me instead.

She sank down on me, slowly. Then she leaned forward just a little, so that she could trail the ends of her prodigiously long hair across my chest, my shoulders, and my face.

My second orgasm was a long time coming, but she made the journey unforgettable.

***

Esyle refused to sleep with me the following night.

- "And stay away from my sister. too." she insisted. "You need to save your strength for Aneli. Tallia told me how worn out you looked after your first bout with her."

I wanted more of Esyle, but it was probably good advice. My patron, in hemmer, was a bit of a demon. A little rest before the main event could only help.

We met at the Palace, where Aneli had been staying for most of the past week. Her fine house in Cercen wasn't large enough - nor was it far enough away from the neighbouring buildings.

Aneli's hemmer might have caused an uproar, if males had caught her scent. Even if she had hidden in her house, to try having sex there was asking for trouble. Once in the throes of passion, Aneli was very vocal - and very loud.

So she'd accepted Kanitz' invitation to spend her time in security, at the Palace. My bodyguards received word when she was ready, and escorted me there.

The Countess was in one of the luxurious underground love-nests. And she was more than a little impatient to begin.

- "Finally!" she said. "Where were you? I was about to start climbing the walls!"

She remembered to offer me a drink, but then gave me no time to taste it. Aneli wanted oral sex - and she wanted it right away.

I didn't mind. Aneli was short enough that I could reach up and fill my hands with her magnificent tits while I ate her. She grabbed hold of my hair, and pulled my face closer.

- "Oh, yes! I missed this! If only I could hemmer every month!"

I lifted my head up, to respond. "You'd need a stable of lovers, Aneli. Once a month would kill me."

She chuckled. "You'd die happy, though. Less talk - more licking!"

She'd been waiting for her first orgasm for days. It didn't take long. I didn't give her a chance to recover - instead, I crawled up between her legs, lifted her knees, and sheathed myself inside her in one long lunge.

She grunted, and then let out a long groan.

I gave her my very best, pumping my cock into her humid depths over and over again, until she came again.

Then she wanted it from behind, on her knees. I only lasted a dozen strokes in that position, before blasting an enormous load of cum into her.

As soon as she'd assured herself that I had another erection, Aneli wanted to ride me. Then it had to be from behind, again, with her kneeling by the headboard, hands on the wall.

- "I loved it this way, last time." she said. "Ungghh ... yes - like that!"

After three (or four?) orgasms, she gave me a moment to catch my breath, while she went into the next room to wash. I had a quick bite and a drink, while I could.

Then it was more oral sex, in a 69, followed by a long, thorough plowing in the missionary position. After that, she wanted to sit on me, facing away, while I sat on the edge on the bed.

- "Any ideas, Cook?' she asked. "I have some old favorites, but is there anything else you'd like to try? Something I might not have seen before?"

Challenge accepted. I put her into a spoon position, just to recover a little strength. When I felt my arousal building, I flipped her onto her back, and quickly straddled her stomach. I lifted her heavy breasts towards the center of her chest, and created a tunnel of flesh around my engorged member.

Aneli was absolutely stunned as I fucked her tits. I knew that she wouldn't feel much, in terms of physical sensations, but the sheer novelty of the act caught her off-guard.

- "Where - should - I come?" I grunted.

- "What?"

- "Too - late."

I ejaculated all over her. It didn't have the volume of my first orgasms, but there were several jets of semen that splashed her throat, her chin, and two satisfying spurts that landed on her face.

Aneli couldn't believe it.

- "That's ... that's insane!" she sputtered. "Is that something you do in Pylos? I had no idea your people were so ... crazed."

She was turned on enough that she manhandled me onto my back, and slid her body over mine, squishing her big tits against my chest and stomach, smearing my semen on both of us.

Aneli saw that I needed a little ... encouragement, so she took me into her mouth, and sucked me back to life, before climbing aboard the erection she'd created.

After that joining, she finally let me rest a little: that is, she fell asleep.

***

The next day, Aneli resumed her onslaught on my stamina. I'd like to think that I acquitted myself well.

For one thing, her lush, voluptuous body was like a playground specifically designed for my carnal fantasies. Even after she washed, or douched, she remained wet and hot, her pussy a juicy cleft just begging to be repeatedly penetrated.

She had energy, and imagination. I liked Aneli, so it wasn't difficult to summon up the energy to try to please her - especially if by 'trying to please her' I really mean 'fucking her as hard and as long as I could'.

Her hemmer scent, and that ... special something - I can't quite define it - contributed to keeping me hard for the rest of that second day, so that I could fuck her every time she asked me to.

When she passed out, completely exhausted, I was tempted to hold a small victory parade just for myself. That thought only lasted for a moment, as I fell asleep beside her.

By the time she woke me up, Aneli's hemmer was beginning to fade. She had just enough scent (or pheromones, or whatever the secret ingredient was) left to get another rise out of me.

We had one more long, friendly fuck, doggy style.

Afterwards, I lay back down beside her, and kissed her. She seemed surprised by that.

- "You ... you genuinely like me, Cook?"

- "What? How could you doubt it?" It may sound strange, but I suspected that I understood what she talking about.

Her question might have sounded bizarre, considering that we'd just had sex ... well, I'd lost count, again, of how many times. A lot.

But Aneli knew that it was just sex, fuelled by her hemmer. A male who completely despised her would have been powerless to resist; he would have fucked her until he passed out - just as I had.

She knew that I was capable of resisting. The simple fact that I could spend months in a military camp, surrounded by any number of females in hemmer without losing my mind was proof of that.

It was that simple gesture - kissing her - when her hemmer was no longer operating so powerfully on me, which made Aneli think that I actually had affection for her.

- "Of course I like you." I said. "You are one of a kind, Aneli."

- "Not just because I gave you command of my regiment?"

I raised my self up on one elbow. "Gratitude alone is very different. You can tell the difference."

- "I know." she said. "I'm just hoping ... that we can still be friends, when you're no longer just my Colonel."

I kissed her again, and held her close. She closed her eyes, and hummed.

Meanwhile, my thoughts were flitting around like water bugs. What had she heard? What did she know?

***

- "It's an invitation." said Tallia, as she handed me a bulky envelope, sealed with wax.

- "How do you know?" I asked. "The seal's unbroken."

She just rolled her eyes.

It was indeed an invitation - to a formal ball, held by Countess Iloni, to celebrate the victories of Henach and Limset.

- "The nerve!" said Tallia. "As if the two battles were equal!"

- "Vis has been playing that game all along." I said. "That's no surprise."

- "You should tear it up, and throw it away!"

- "Iloni?" I mused. "Isn't she the one who ...?"

She was indeed the legendary - or notorious (take your pick) - Countess I., renowned for the frequency and the power of her hemmer. She went into hemmer twice, and sometimes even three times a year.

There were stories that no male could keep up with her; that on occasion she'd had two or even three - at the same time. In a society as open about sex as the Westrons, it amazed me that any female could be perceived as wanton, or wicked.

Of course, there was probably an element of envy, or jealousy involved.

- "She probably just wants to fuck you!" spat Tallia.

Esyle spoke up. "I think you should go."

- "Oh?"

- "It will look petty if you don't. Or, people may think that you're afraid."

- "I'm not sure that I care what people think."

- "You should." But Esyle had one more persuasive argument up her sleeve: I wouldn't be the only male at the ball. It would be my first real chance to encounter upper-class males.

I'd met Westron males, of course: shopkeepers, gunsmiths and foundry-workers, for the most part. But I'd never met any Counts (though that title only meant the consort of a Countess).

"The army has accepted you." continued Esyle. "But the nobility don't know what to make of you, yet. Now that you own the Belere, they really aren't certain. This is a test, of sorts, to see if you fit in."

- "I don't." I said. "But now I'm curious. How do I respond to the invitation?"

- "Who will you go with?" asked Tallia. "Aneli?"

- "No." said Esyle. "They'll think that you're just -"

- "I'll go as the owner of the Belere, in my own right." I said. "And that means that you'll be accompanying me, Esyle."

- "Me? But I can't -"

- "You most certainly can. Aren't you the Lady of Belere?"

- "Ooh." said Tallia. "That'll put the sand up their nostrils."

I'd been with the Westrons for three years - and it was the first time I'd ever heard that expression. But it sounded appropriate enough.

***

Tudino had reserved a small hemmer-cottage, outside the city.

These were little getaway villas, far enough from the capital that no wandering males would come by. Only those whose wives or lovers were waiting for them were allowed past the checkpoints, guarded by soldiers.

I was stunned by the sheer size of the 'Hemmer-village'; there were hundreds of little houses - and soldiers everywhere.

Any male who thought he could sneak in here was taking a serious risk. Getting caught meant a heavy fine, plus a public flogging. That was just the beginning. An offender would find that his family and friends and all their neighbors now shunned him.

The penalty for a second offence was more permanent: death.

There was a small market here, too, with female merchants, and plenty of Woles, too, doing a booming business. Food, wine, candles, luxury linens ...

The soldiers examined my pass thoroughly, even though I was accompanied by three of my bodyguards. Ishana herself was in hemmer, and hadn't made the trip.

Tudino had rented a modest little villa. There were many types of hemmer-cottages. The smallest were provided to the urban poor, free of charge.

I saw the curtains move on the front window. She didn't come outside, though. Shyness? That wasn't something I ever associated with Tudino.

- "Good luck, Colonel." said Nasta.

- "Just call for help if you get into trouble." said Koroba, with a sly grin. "We'll be outside if you need us."

Tudino was sitting on the edge of the bed, but she leapt to her feet when I came through the door.

- "Lock it." she said.

I barred the door, and then stepped towards her.

She flinched.

I pretended not to notice. Tudino, the Hero of Tonol ... nervous? Her face was surprisingly pale; she should have been flushed with arousal. And that look in her eyes ... was that fear?

I couldn't remember ever seeing her in anything but military garb: breeches, white shirt and waistcoat. But today she wore a light, frilly shirt that left her arms and part of her shoulders bare. The frills accentuated the neckline, and then trailed down the front.

- "Shall we have a drink?" I asked. "How are you, Tudino?"

My feigned nonchalance didn't fool her.

- "Ah, shit." she said. "I'm a mess, Cook. I'm sorry."

I handed her a glass of wine. "Care to tell me about it?"

- "I don't know. Looks like I brought you all this way for nothing."

- "Nothing? You mean, you're not really in hemmer?" I didn't know if it was possible for Westron females to have false alarms.

She snorted. "No. This is my hemmer. This is it. Awesome, isn't it?" She looked so dejected, so downcast ... she couldn't even look at me.

I touched my glass to hers. "Your health." I lifted the glass and took a sip. She followed suit, but without raising her eyes. The edge of her glass barely touched her lips.

This was not the Tudino I knew.

- "Tell me about it." I suggested.

- "I'm sorry." she said, again. "I'm sorry you came all this way -"

- "I came here to be with you, Tudino. Because you're my friend. Whatever happens here - or doesn't happen - is only between you and me. No one else needs to know a damned thing about what we say or do."

- "Or don't do."

She still wouldn't look at me, so I was able to study her thoroughly. She'd invited me here to have sex. She was disappointed, or embarrassed - or even humiliated, because she couldn't. Or felt like she couldn't.

She was in hemmer, she'd said. But I couldn't see any of the tell-tale signs of arousal. I breathed deeply, through my nose, as discreetly as I could ... ah - there it was.

Aneli was like a tidal wave of pheromones, with a powerful, potent scent. I could almost taste her arousal on the air. Themis ... was like lying down in a field of fragrant flowers. Aphrodisiac flowers.

Tudino was like the gentlest of tidal pools - almost imperceptible. My heart went out to her. In a land ruled by hemmer, she was supremely disadvantaged.

- "We don't have to do anything." I said. "I'll be perfectly happy letting you try to drink me under the table while we trade war stories."

"After all, we're here for at least two days, aren't we?"

Her head shot up. If we simply walked out, my bodyguards and a hundred soldiers were going to know that nothing had happened.

For the first time since I'd met her, Tudino looked very vulnerable. This woman could face a storm of shot without flinching; as far as I knew, she'd been wounded in virtually every engagement she'd fought in.

But she was terrified, now - and on the verge of tears. She couldn't send me away, either, because that would only broadcast her shame far and wide.

- "We could say that it was me." I suggested. "That I couldn't ... perform."

- "Hah! Who's going to believe that?"