Westrons Pt. 17

Story Info
Royal wedding.
9.4k words
4.86
26.8k
37

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers

I never saw the boat party, or the Wedding Flotilla - whatever you choose to call it. It's a shame, too, because Tallia had a lot to do with its success.

Kanitz questioned the Palace functionaries in charge of the seating for the Garden Concert. She sacked them all.

- "I couldn't tell which ones helped Iloni. I think they were all lying." she said.

That left her seriously short-handed, just before the boat party.

- "Why don't you get Tallia to help?" I asked. "She's an organizational genius."

That turned out to be my greatest contribution to the Royal Weddings. Well, one of them, at least. Once Tallia got on board, that flotilla's success was practically guaranteed. She drafted soldiers from Aneli's and Langoret's regiments, and put them to work.

Kanitz persuaded her to stay on, to go over the arrangements for the Grand Ball, the last major event before the weddings.

- "She's in her element." said Esyle.

- "I bet you she ends up organizing the weddings, too." I said.

Tallia didn't come home for the whole week.

But that's not why I missed the flotilla. The reason for that was much simpler: Koroba. She went into hemmer the day before the river cruise.

- "You have to be with her." said Esyle.

- "You mean miss the flotilla? Will Tallia forgive me?"

- "You promised Koroba." said my lover. "There will be other parties."

- "Did you really just say that?"

She pushed me out the door. "Go. Go - I'll explain it to Tallia."

She didn't have to. Kanitz arranged it so that Koroba didn't have to travel. She was downstairs, at the Palace, in the hemmer rooms. I saw Wenzla on my way in.

- "It's all taken care of. She's downstairs already. Nasta can stay, and look after things. Ishana and Madze will take care of Tallia and Esyle."

- "Thank you."

Tallia had a brief moment to spare for me. I got a kiss, and a pat on the ass.

- "I'm sorry you'll miss the party." she said. "It's going to be wonderful."

- "You're not angry?"

- "Because you're keeping your word? Don't be silly. Just don't miss the Grand Ball."

Nasta escorted me downstairs. There were quite a few guards down there, but it was nice to have a familiar, friendly face nearby.

- "Just call me if you need anything." she said. "I mean ... not - well, you know what I mean."

- "Thank you, Nasta."

Koroba was waiting for me in the very same room where I'd first experienced a hemmer, with Airta. She was pacing the floor, wearing out one of the ornate rugs. I watched her for a moment, before knocking on the already open door.

She gave me a big smile. "You came."

- "Of course I did. Wouldn't miss this for the world."

- "You chose me over the wedding flotilla."

- "I had a feeling you'd be more fun."

- "Mmm. Hope so." Then she glanced away. "Ah. I have to ask you: I don't ... I don't want to get pregnant. Is that ... going to be difficult?"

- "No."

- "I heard ... well, your self-control is supposed to be exceptional. There are stories ..."

- "It shouldn't be a problem." I assured her.

Koroba was cute, and sexy. Her scent was delightful - I can only compare it to something like fresh-baked cinnamon buns. That's not quite what she smelled like, but it was on that order of magnitude. My mouth was watering, a little, and I was eager to sample the buns. But I wasn't going to lose my mind or forget where I was.

I could feel her hemmer, as well, and it ramped up my excitement. But it wasn't overpowering, by any means.

Koroba appeared to be a little embarrassed, after raising that subject. She didn't seem to know what to do next.

- "Could you pour us a drink?" I suggested. We probably didn't need one, but I figured that it couldn't hurt.

She turned to the sideboard, and opened a bottle. Koroba had her back to me. Instinctively, she turned her head to see if I was checking out her ass. I was.

- "You're so bad." she said, with a grin. She wiggled her hips a bit.

I stepped up behind her, before she could finish pouring, and encircled her narrow waist with my right arm. With my left hand, I accepted the cup she passed me.

- "To a happy hemmer."

She grinned. "You're so funny."

- "What's so funny about that?"

- "I've never been toasted before. Most males just want to get straight down to business."

- "I'm eager, too," I told her, "but there are so many things I wanted to do with you. Like this." I leaned forward, gently nuzzled her ear, and drew in a deep breath.

She smelled fantastic. Koroba had lovely features, halfway between a pixie and an elf. Her hair was bright yellow, almost white. She had perfect teeth (not a given in the Westron Kingdom), and an impish smile. To set those all off, she had dark brown eyes and reddish brown eyebrows.

- "How do I smell?" she asked.

I remembered how Avette had enjoyed discussing these things at her hemmer, so I told Koroba that she reminded me of warm cinnamon buns. It wasn't the best analogy for a dedicated carnivore to grasp, but I think she got the idea. She loved hearing me describe how she smelled, how she looked - at length - and even how I could feel her presence.

- "May I?" I asked. I put down my cup, and tilted her head back, so that I could kiss her. Her lips were soft, and warm. She slipped her tongue between my lips. Then she pulled back.

- "How do I taste?"

- "Wonderful. Much too good for me to pass up this opportunity."

I kissed her again, and she responded ardently. But she did no more than kiss me. Koroba was ready to go - she was holding back, though, patiently deferring to me, and to the slow pace I was setting.

I unwrapped her slowly, removing one article of her or my clothing, and then kissing her again. Koroba wasn't excessively short, but she seemed tiny, because she was slender to the point of being skinny.

This was the very first time I'd been with a woman where I briefly considered her body fat index. When Koroba helped me remove her shirt, she revealed lovely little breasts that were less than half a handful for me. Her ass was equally spare, too; her body was truly pixie-ish. But it was perfectly proportioned, and wonderfully toned, too. Koroba was a lean little fighting machine - I'd seen her in action. Muscle and sinew, but not much fat.

Her dorsal fur was spectacular: bright yellow, and deliciously soft and silky-feeling.

Once she was naked, I led her to the bed, and we started kissing again - only, horizontal this time, while each of us explored the other's body with one hand.

Her little breasts were more muscle than fat, but her nipples were wonderful. I dipped my head to take one in my mouth. Koroba enjoyed that, but she took my head between her hands, and steered me to her other breast.

- "Mmm ... that one's more sensitive."

- "Really?"

- "Yes. Keep going. I'll write you a full report later."

Smartass. She wasn't so clever when I kissed my way down to her navel, and then across her lower stomach.

"Oh - are you ... really?" she said, a little disjointedly. "Oh ..."

She loved being eaten. She absolutely loved when I used both fingers and tongue. Her first orgasm came quickly, and I gave her no time to recover. It was time to pay her back for all the teasing and innuendo.

Koroba was very wet, but she was tight, too. It took several strokes before I was fully lodged inside her.

- "Oh, fuck." she said. "Big."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and lunged with her slender hips to fuck me just as hard as I was hoping to fuck her. Koroba was no shrinking violet, and she definitely set out to prove to me that she wasn't at all delicate, either.

The clutching grip of her pussy was too much for me: I pulled out, suddenly, and fired a massive load onto her body. Rope after rope of cum landed on her belly and her diminutive tits. One jet splashed onto her chin.

We were both panting, but she was able to grin and tease.

- "Been saving it up for me, Colonel?"

Koroba washed us both, and refilled our drinks. It wasn't long, though, before she had my cock in her mouth and her pussy on my face. Subtle she was not.

After a lengthy 69, and her second orgasm, Koroba spun around and mounted me, in a reverse cowgirl position. She came again, and then slid forward, so that I could follow and re-enter her from behind.

Her grin was infectious. Koroba was having a good time, and so was I.

At some point, I remember supporting her with my arms under my legs, and her back against the wall, as I fucked her while standing up.

She never lost control entirely, though; nor did I. She reminded me several times that she didn't want to get pregnant, and I remembered to pull out every time, and deposit my load on her back, on her ass, her stomach - and once, memorably, in her mouth.

We ate, and slept a bit, and fucked some more, and rested. She let me nap for a little while. Not for very long; I woke to find the little minx blowing cool air onto my cock, and watching it twitch.

After recovering from her ninth or tenth orgasm, she wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me tight.

- "I'm so glad I asked you." she whispered.

- "You're glad! How do you think I feel?"

She grinned. "Lucky?"

***

The flotilla, which we'd missed, was a great success. Three drunken passengers fell into the river, and had to be fished out, but that was considered great fun, and not a glitch at all. Esyle had a wonderful time.

- "I'm glad that I didn't take your wager." she said. "You were right: once Kanitz discovered how truly organized and efficient Tallia is, she drafted her to help organize the Grand Ball."

"You'd better be careful. The Chancellor may just try to steal your aide away."

This was a massive undertaking. The upper crust of Westron society were coming, to see and be seen. They had to be allowed to preen and strut, but the Royals - especially the Queen - had to shine brightest.

1200 guests, 700 servants, and an entire regiment of soldiers - The Queen's Own. The planners had to find space for all these people, and keep them happy. I thought that meant keeping them well supplied with food and drink. But there was much, much more to it.

- "Protocols." said Esyle. "Precedence. Some of these nobles are incredible sticklers for their rights and privileges."

"Countess Marbaud is allowed a cushion, wherever she sits down. She's certainly not going to carry it herself, so a servant has to be assigned to follow her around, carrying it for her."

- "Why does she get a cushion?"

- "Because a Marbaud won a battle 200 years ago, which allowed the present dynasty to keep their throne. The family was granted that privilege in perpetuity."

- "Cheaper than giving them land, I suppose."

- "The Duchess of Cande has to be given a seat on the podium, if there is one - and she'll be terribly upset if there is no podium. Countess -"

Esyle had a dozen more strange little privileges to tell me about, but I begged her to save a few for later. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

Koroba had worn me out. She'd ridden me hard, and definitely won the fitness competition, if that was what we'd been having.

I couldn't complain, though. She was fun: an energetic, inventive, and enthusiastic sexual partner. I desperately needed a nap - but I had a smile on my face.

Esyle let me sleep until nearly the last possible moment, but I was still exhausted when she woke me. I washed and dressed, and we joined the fashionable parties making their way to the Palace.

- "How are you holding up, Colonel?" asked Nasta, as my three bodyguards took up position around us. (The fourth had six days off, to recover from her hemmer).

- "What did Koroba do to him?" said Esyle. "He's exhausted. I could barely wake him."

- "I'm fine." I growled. Too late, though. No doubt the little blonde would hear all about this later - and she'd be insufferable for days.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked Esyle.

I remember being surprised by the crowds lining the streets as we passed by. They were out to catch a glimpse of the nobles, to see them in all their finery. It seems to be a universal, timeless thing: people are interested in the lives of the rich and the famous.

They didn't have public libraries, even if they'd known how to read. I got a bit maudlin for a moment, thinking about the lives of the average people. But I didn't have a clue how to fix things without causing a hundred more problems.

I was a bit tired, and a bit cranky, by the time we approached the Palace, but I did my best to at least look cheerful. I wasn't out to spoil Esyle's day, or her sister's.

As we'd arranged, we met up with our friends outside, so that we could enter together. Langoret and Tomos were waiting for us, with a visibly pregnant Avette.

- "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

- "Oh, Cook ... I am going to enjoy this immensely. You have no idea ..."

I was really asking about her physical health, but Avette was looking forward to shocking many of her former friends and acquaintances.

"Would you be willing to approach me, later, and kiss me? In front of everyone?"

- "Gladly."

Tudino joined us, with Major Faregil and her husband. The Colonels of every regiment in the Royal Army were going to be present today. Langoret and I had both lobbied for Faregil to be included. Her husband was quite plainly overwhelmed. Tomos and I tried to make him feel welcome.

Aneli was going to be with some of her louder friends. I wasn't sure whether to be sad about that - or relieved.

My bodyguards were considered among the invited guests, so we entered as a solid group of eleven. Our invitations were carefully checked, even though the soldiers who vetted us were already smiling broadly. They knew Tudino, Avette, Langoret and me by sight.

Every window and every door in the Palace was open, to let as much air circulate as possible. It was probably something Tallia had suggested. You couldn't pack two thousand more bodies into the place without making some adjustments.

- "Oh ..." said Esyle. She didn't say 'Look', because she was too busy smelling. There were flowers everywhere. To me, it was a riot of colour: white and red, with blues and purples here and there, and even some unusually bright oranges, yellows, blues and greens.

But the Westrons were stunned by the scents. Tudino was grinning. Avette had her eyes closed, enjoying the olfactory sensations. Even Langoret was taken aback.

- "Wonderful ..." she remarked.

- "It's absolutely fantastic." said Tudino.

- "It is." said Tomos.

- "Can you smell it, Cook?" asked Esyle. She knew that my nose was nowhere near as sensitive as theirs.

I tried. Yes, I could smell it: dozens of varieties of flowers. Whatever subtleties they were enjoying were completely lost on me. It was like a concert for the tone-deaf.

There was music, too. Musicians were up in the galleries, backed by unseen singers. The effect was tremendous. Obviously the organizers meant to appeal to all of our senses.

I wish that I'd enjoyed it more. There was fatigue, of course; Koroba had taken a lot out of me, and I could have used a full day of sleep. But there was more to it. I was slightly on edge, trying to keep my eyes open, so that I didn't accidentally run into Countess Iloni.

Or Berandot. I didn't particularly want to see General Brune or General Vis, but a run-in with Berandot had the potential to get nasty. I didn't want to spoil Themis' wedding - or the Queen's - with an ugly incident.

- "She's across the hall." said Esyle. "North-northeast." The Westrons didn't have a 12-hour clock, but Esyle was definitely Talley's daughter: she knew her compass points.

I looked, obviously. There was Countess Iloni, in a shimmering green shirt, surrounded by a gaggle of her friends. She was looking right at me. I couldn't pretend that I hadn't seen her. She gave me a curtsey. I replied with a shallow bow.

- "I wasn't looking for her. I was trying to avoid her." I said, to Esyle.

- "I know. I was helping you."

Tallia came by, exchanged greetings and kisses with everyone in our party - and then she was gone, pleading the press of 'business'.

Kanitz was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was in close attendance on the Queen.

Servants passed every few moments, offering wine or liqueurs (we wisely avoided the latter). There were trays of roasted meats, in strips, or spitted on wooden sticks. The servants also had towels for us to wipe our greasy fingers on.

I noticed a few people looking at me oddly. I couldn't be certain, but it seemed that they were giving me the stink-eye.

- "It's not your imagination." said Esyle.

- "I fear that your reputation precedes you." said Avette. "You are quite infamous, in certain circles."

- "Infamous? Which reputation is that, now?"

- "The brawler at parties, the duellist, and the seducer of women." There was a hint of a smile playing about her lips. Avette did enjoy shocking the upper crust.

- "It's true, Cook." said Tomos. "I've had several acquaintances suggest that you'd be a bad influence on me."

- "Really?"

Langoret smiled, and stroked his arm. "You would have been pleased by Tomos' answer. He said: I certainly hope so."

Tudino spotted Berandot first. She and Avette had been keeping their eyes open as well. When I glanced that way, I unintentionally made eye contact with my duel opponent. Berandot saw me clearly.

She made no move to approach us. Apparently, she wanted no more to do with us than we did with her.

A herald invited us to move into the Grand Ballroom, where the dancing would begin. It took a good half hour to move a thousand people from one part of the Palace to the other.

I'd stopped worrying about this part of the proceedings. All of our friends knew better than to ask me to dance. They also promised to never leave me alone. In the worst case scenario, if someone asked me, point-blank, we were going to say that I'd been injured in the kidnapping attempt - it wasn't that far from the truth, anyway.

The ballroom was huge. The guests lined either side, plus the corners. Ushers kept spaces open at either end, where the goals might have been. Why was I thinking of soccer at this point?

To my surprise, it was Princess Maia Simonia herself who opened the proceedings. Her husband-to-be was at her side, but I couldn't have told you what he looked like. Themis completely monopolized my attention.

She was dressed in white and gold. She had some sort of crown, or tiara, on her head. But it was still unmistakeably Themis. For a moment, I was transported back to the camp outside Tonol, and to our tiny little tent.

- "We welcome you," she called out, "and we thank you for coming to celebrate with us."

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Langoret looking at me. She knew. But her expression contained nothing but affection, and concern. If only I'd had a friend like her back at AFOTA.

The music started up again, and a hush fell over the crowd.

From the end opposite where Themis had spoken, the Queen appeared. The guests immediately raised a cheer. Maia Matila curtsied gracefully. Even from a distance, she looked absolutely lovely.

The soon-to-be Prince Consort advanced to stand beside her. He was honoured with a cheer, and responded with a bow.

The royal couple joined hands, and walked forward, carefully and precisely, as only Westrons could do. In the very centre of the ballroom, they halted. Then they turned, and either bowed or curtsied to the side of the room.

The music stopped, suddenly, and Maia Matila raised her hand.

- "Thank you." she said. Her voice didn't carry as well as her sister's, but I heard her clearly.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers