Westville High Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers

Sarah rubbed the lotion around, getting her titties nice and lubed, and then she reached up for Derrick's stiff cock. "Let me see that!" Derrick said, snatching the bottle of lotion out of the teacher's hands. He aimed the bottle of lotion at her chest and squirted some more onto her jugs. The stream of lotion streaked across her chest like a blast of cum. He squired more, and more, just up-ending the bottle completely and pouring the entire contents of the lotion bottle across her jugs, until they were literally dripping with lotion.

"That should be enough!" Derrick said in satisfaction as he nuzzled his dick in between Sarah's huge melons. Sarah held her lotion-coated breasts in her hands and squeezed them together as Derrick buried his dick right in between them. She had trouble holding onto her breasts since they were completely covered in slick lotion. But that made it easy for Derrick as he started pumping his hips up and down, sliding his dick in between her big fuck-jugs.

"Damn, you have the nicest breasts, Miss Stevens." Derrick groaned as his dick slid up and down through the tight space between her tits.

"Thanks, honey." She smiled up at him. She liked having men admire her body, and knowing that this was turning her student on so much made her wet as well.

Derrick reached down and squeezed his stacked teacher's tits himself as he pumped his hips up and down, fucking her tits feverishly. The skin of her breasts was so soft, but the fleshy orbs were firm, and squeezed tightly around his dick. Sarah was helping him hold her tits together, and he could feel her titflesh mold to every curve of his rod. It was so good, he would cum any second. "I'm gonna cum, Miss Stevens!" he warned her.

"Oh yes, cum for me baby. Cum on my titties!" She whispered to him.

"Wait, wait, wait…" Derrick said, reluctantly extracting his dick from between her gorgeous, lotion-smeared tits. "I want to fuck you again. I want to put my dick in your pussy once more before I cum."

"Yes!" She squealed in excitement and stood up, pulling her sweatpants down. Derrick watched her wiggle her hips as she pulled the sweatpants down, and she revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. Her bald pussy was completely shaved and exposed. She must not have been wearing any panties the whole day at school!

Derrick could hardly wait. He stood up and pushed Miss Stevens down onto the bed on her front. He quickly grabbed the sweatpants which were down around her feet around yanked them off, and then promptly spread her thighs apart. Wasting no time, he pushed his rock-hard dick right into her pussy, burying the entire rod on the first thrust. Her pussy was wet, and his shaft was coated in lotion, so it made fucking her smooth and easy.

He slapped his hips up against her ass, pounding his dick in and out of the school's gym teacher. He thought her tits had felt great, but her pussy was even more heavenly. He was already on the verge of cumming after tittyfucking her, but this was too much! He exploded inside her. Derrick's dick squirted blast after blast of cum inside the gorgeous teacher's pussy. It felt like he was unloading a gallon of jizz as his dick just continued to spurt.

When his orgasm was done, Derrick pulled his cock out of Sarah and spanked her ass with the shaft. "Holy shit! That was wonderful, Miss Stevens!" He said between heavy breaths. "Are you up for more? I'm still rock hard here."

"You bet! I'm just getting warmed up ---" Sarah started to say, but was cut off as her cell phone rang.

She rolled over on the bed and picked the phone up off the bedside table and looked at the caller id. That was weird – it was the number from the main office at school. Who would still be there? It was nearly 6 PM now! She opened the flip of her phone and answered it, "Hello?"

"Sarah?" The voice on the other line said. It was Principal Schwartz.

"Yes." She responded.

"It's Principal Schwartz. I need you to come down to the school right now."

"Right now? But, it's six in the evening. Can't it wait until tomorrow morning?"

"No! I need you hereright now! Your job depends on it!" The stern principal demanded, and then hung up with a click.

Sarah snapped her phone shut and threw it across the room, then sighed.

"What's wrong?" Derrick asked her, lying on the bed beside her.

Sarah got up and pulled her sweatpants on, then put on her sweatshirt again, zipping up the front, staying braless underneath. "I have to go in to school. The bitch principal wants me to come down there. I shouldn't be too long. Wait here?"

"I won't go anywhere!" Derrick said.

Sarah walked out, leaving the bedroom door open a crack, and he heard the front door open and then slam shut as she left the apartment. He laid there on the bed for a while, and then decided to go take a piss.

Derrick walked out of the bedroom, still in just his t-shirt and socks, and he froze as he saw Juliet staring at him from the sofa. "Oh shit." He had completely forgot about her.

Instead of getting embarrassed, she smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hi." he said to her, and she continued smiling back. She was really very gorgeous. Dark hair, tan skin, huge tits, and the rest of her body was perfect too.

Derrick decided not to go back into the bedroom and put some underwear on. Instead he walked around the sofa and stood beside her. He was still horny and the little romp with Miss Stevens had only gotten him warmed up. "So, you don't speak any English at all?" he asked her.

Juliet just gave one of her typical clueless smiles again. She clearly didn't understand a word he said. Then she spoke finally, saying "I like suck cock."

Derrick laughed. "Yeah that's what you said before. Want to suck on this guy?" He said, lifting his semi-hard cock up with his hand.

Juliet seemed to understand what he meant. Maybe it was just the body language, but she reached up and took his cock with both her hands, and started stroking it a little as she kissed the head.

"Oh damn! Wow. Go for it, baby!" He said, surprised that the girl actually did start to play with his dick.

Juliet kissed the tip of Derrick's swollen cockhead and then licked her tongue out over it, tasting his precum and some of the lotion that was left over from when he had been fucking Sarah's breasts. She opened her mouth and let the penis slide in between her lips. Juliet closed her lips around the now hard cock tightly and began to suck him.

She was like a pro. Derrick wondered where she was from to learn to suck cock like this! Her soft lips were wrapped around his dick and she sucked on him like a vacuum. Juliet began bobbing her head back and forth on Derrick's cock, sucking and slurping like a hungry, horny little slut. Her saliva was drooling and dripping down his dick messily, making it even more wet and slippery.

Derrick was dying to see her body, so he reached down and started pulling up the shirt she was wearing. Juliet paused for a moment to help him and she stripped her shirt off, letting her massive jugs spill out free. Once they were out, Derrick was amazed at how much bigger they looked. Her tits were quite simply huge – bigger than Miss Stevens, so she was at least an E-cup! Derrick reached down and squeezed each of her big udders as he fed his dick into her mouth.

Juliet bobbed her head up and down on Derrick's cock, sucking and nursing it hungrily. He squeezed and fondled her jugs cheerfully as she inhaled his dick. She was so good at this, she must have had lots of practice. He would cum any second!

"Juliet, I'm gonna cum!" He exclaimed.

She didn't seem to hear or understand him, and continued to suck and suck. His cock exploded in her mouth and his second load of the night squirted into her mouth as she sucked him dry.

"Ohhhhhhh yes." He sighed heavily as the cum was sucked right out of his balls.

Derrick sighed and collapsed into the sofa beside the big-titted exchange student. "I'm exhausted." He said to her, but Juliet didn't respond, she only smiled silently.

"Want to watch a movie or something?" He asked her, but still she didn't understand what he was asking.

"Ok, lets see what Miss Stevens has for movies to watch." He said, getting up off the sofa and looking at the stack of DVDs and tapes she had in the drawer underneath the television. He found one tape that had a label on it reading "Principal Schwartz". This looks interesting, he thought.

Derrick slid the tape into the VCR and flipped the television to the right channel to see it. When the tape came on the screen, he had to step back in amazement. There, on the screen was none other than Westville High School's Principal, Ms. Schwartz getting fucked on a desk in a classroom. It looked like a home made porn movie, the kind that was filmed with a hand-held video camera. He had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. The kid fucking her looked like a guy named Brent who graduated a couple years ago, but he wasn't sure.

"Holy shit……" he said.

* * * * * *

Sarah Stevens walked into the principal's office at the school. She was upset; It was nearly 6:30 at night and she didn't especially like having to come in this late. She found her friend Cindy Brown sitting in the principal's office as well.

"Come on in, Sarah." The principal told her. She looked frazzled. The principal was stern and strict, but she was usually composed, unlike now. Her hair, tied up in a bun like usual, had strands sticking out here and there.

"There better be a good reason for this." Sarah said, sitting down in one of the chairs.

The principal sighed deeply and dropped her head into her hands. Her desk was cluttered with papers, financial statements, and reports. "I've gotten us into a huge mess."

"Huh?" Cindy asked.

"I overestimated the school budget, and I've gotten us deep into debt. The budget report is due to the state department in four weeks and I've overspent $20,000 worth of state money. If they find out, they'll close the school permanently! And then we'll all be fired! And no school in the country will hire us!" The principal was rambling and looked like she was about to cry.

"What?? How did you lose $20,000!?" Sarah exclaimed.

"I don't know! Oh no, we are so fucked!" The principal was shaking.

"What are we supposed to do?" Cindy asked.

"Well, nobody knows about this yet." The principal began. "The reason I'm telling you two is because you always seem to find a way out of trouble. Sarah, I know you have a knack for turning a bad situation into good. I mean, look at the way you turned around those students in the summer school program! The fact is, we need to find a way to raise $20,000 in four weeks or else we're all out on the street."

The three of them exchanged looks, knowing that they needed a miracle of some kind.

* * * * * [Three days later]

Sarah Stevens sat in her office while the end of the day bell rang and the students left the school for the day. She was sitting there staring at her desk blankly. There had been so many times in the past where she had gone through a situation thinking she'd be fired. And now it seemed more of a possibility than ever – and it wasn't even her fault this time!

There was a knock on her door and she blinked, coming out of her daze, and turned to see Derrick standing in her doorway.

"Hey there…" He said. She hadn't seen him in a few days and she felt kind of guilty about not returning his calls. She had just been so worried about the whole budget situation.

"Hey honey. Come in." She said sullenly.

"I wanted to give you something." He said as he walked in. Derrick plopped the tape down on her desk that was labeled ‘Principal Schwartz'.

"Where did you get that?" She asked, knowing that on the tape was the footage she had used to counter-blackmail the school's principal after she herself had gotten taped fucking a student.

"I borrowed it from you." He said, and then he tossed a $50 bill onto the desk as well.

"What's that?" She asked, seeing the money.

"I figured you deserve half of the money since it's your tape after all. I told Mike I had a tape of Principal Schwartz getting fucked and he offered to pay to see it."

"You're telling me that someone paid $100 to see that video!?" Sarah asked him.

"Yeah. Sorry, are you mad?" He asked.

"No… Actually…."

Sarah told him the entire story about how the school was in danger and that they had to raise the money in less than four weeks. She told him about the origin of the tape, and that there was another tape in Principal Schwartz's possession which had a scene of herself and Nurse Brown on it. She told him about how she was out of ideas and she asked if there was any way he could make any money off the tapes.

"I have an awesome idea." Derrick told her. "We could make a web page. I am pretty good with web programming, so I could even make it myself. I could convert the video to mpeg format and post it on the website and we could sell memberships!"

"Do you think we'd make much money off that?" Sarah asked him.

"Miss Stevens, we'd make a killing! We would charge a fee of like $20 for membership. The only problem is, we need more content for the web site. Where's that tape that you mentioned of Brent fucking you and Nurse Brown?"

"Principal Schwartz has it. I'll have to ask her for it. And I don't know if she'll give it up." Sarah sighed. "But I'll try."

* * * * *

It had been nearly two weeks since Derrick had first discovered that video tape in Sarah's apartment, and by now he had finished creation of the webpage. The title of the webpage was Westville High Sluts and he had set it up to charge $20 a month for membership. Principal Schwartz had reluctantly given up the tape she had of Sarah and Cindy. Even though the website featured only two videos, in the first week, they had 500 members sign up, and had made over $10,000 – halfway to what they needed.

Sarah and Cindy were leaning over Derrick's shoulder as he sat at his desk in front of his computer in his bedroom. This was basically his office where he had created and now maintained the Westville High Sluts web site.

"Wow I can't believe how much money the web site is making!" Cindy said happily as she leaned over Derrick's shoulder. Her large breasts pressed up against his shoulder as she looked at the screen, admiring his web design skills.

Sarah was on the other side of him, and her hand was on his other shoulder as she leaned over and looked at the monitor as well. "Yeah it looks great. I hope no one from the school board sees the site!"

"I doubt they would." Derrick said to the two busty ladies. "There are so many adult websites out there, the chances are pretty small. And yes, it's been very lucrative." He coughed, then added, "I hope you don't forget I've been working for free, too."

"We haven't forgotten." Cindy said, spinning him around in his chair so he was facing the two of them. "In fact I think you need a little reward."

Cindy dropped down to her knees in front of the student and began undoing his pants. Derrick leaned back in the chair as the busty school nurse unzipped his pants and pulled them down enough so that his cock sprung out. Cindy then reached her hands up and caressed Derrick's semi-hard cock which was rapidly rising.

Sarah lifted up the front of her shirt, letting her big melons spill out, and Derrick reached up, cupping both of them in his hands and began squeezing them. He held her big, soft flesh mountains together and pinched her nipples.

Cindy leaned her head over Derrick's lap and licked the tip of the student's swollen cockhead. She rolled her tongue around and around the thick mushroomhead before wrapping her lips around it completely. She started to suck hungrily, her tongue still flicking at the tip of his cock inside her mouth.

Sarah leaned into Derrick, pressing her bulging tits smush up against his face as he smothered his head in them, licking and sucking at the titflesh everywhere. Cindy was devouring his cock just as hungrily, below. Her lips were wrapped around the thick of Derrick's shaft and she was bobbing her head up and down, slurping along the way.

Sarah dropped down to her knees as well, kneeling beside her friend Cindy as she sucked the student's cock like a professional. After a couple moments, Cindy stopped sucking and moved to the side a little, giving Sarah the chance. Sarah leaned into Derrick's lap and wrapped her lips around his cock too, and began nursing on the hard cock. She could taste his precum oozing into her mouth, and the rod was already slick wet with Cindy's drool.

Derrick groaned and leaned back in his chair as he felt the second woman's mouth on his dick now. Sarah's mouth felt different, but just as good as Cindy's. He just leaned back and enjoyed himself as he watched the two of them switch back and forth, taking turns sucking his cock.

After passing the student's dick back and forth between them a few times, Sarah let the rock-hard pole slip from her mouth with a wet slurp, and then she cupped her hands underneath her huge jugs and let Derrick's cock nuzzle in between them. As Derrick began pumping his hips up and down, sliding his dick up through her titflesh tunnel, Cindy was stripping off her shirt beside her.

Cindy lifted her arms up as she pulled the tight little t-shirt she was wearing up and over her head. Her own curvaceous melons spilled out now, jiggling as they were freed. Derrick feasted his eyes on her hard, dark nipples that topped her tanned flesh mountains.

Derrick pulled his dick out from between Sarah's breasts, and grabbed a hold of Cindy's delicious tits. The school nurse leaned into him next, letting his dick slide up in between her rack, and he felt the soft mams wrap around his entire shaft tightly.

"This is too much, I'm going to cum!" Derrick exclaimed as his dick was now wrapped up inside Cindy's delicious knockers.

Sarah snuggled up beside her friend and pressed her jugs up against Cindy's. The two sets of tits squeezed together, nipples pressed together. Derrick pumped his dick up and down faster, sliding it between the four gigantic breasts. In no time, his cock was spurting with jizz as his orgasm came hard. His dick erupted like a volcano, sending shots of white cum up from the tits it was trapped inside, then streams of the thick semen oozed down over both Cindy and Sarah's hooters.

Derrick took his dick in his hand and milked it, squeezing the last couple drops of his jizz out onto the tits in front of him. For a few minutes he rubbed his dick across the cum-covered tits as the two women smeared his juice around on their jugs.

"You're still hard as a rock!" Cindy exclaimed, seeing that after several minutes, Derrick's dick hadn't softened a bit.

"Yeah… I'm ready for more!" He said with a grin.

Cindy didn't hesitate, after all, her own pussy was sopping wet and she was just getting warmed up too. The stacked, cum-covered nurse stood up and went to the edge of his bed, and bent over, putting her hands on the mattress. She stuck out her tight, heart-shaped ass and wiggled it temptingly as Derrick was still sitting at his desk chair, cock in hand.

Cindy spread her thighs apart and gave Derrick a view of her glistening wet pussy. Her pussy was completely bald and slick – she kept herself shaved daily so that her cunny was a smooth as silk.

Derrick stood up and got behind Cindy as Sarah laid down on the bed, spread eagle in front of Cindy. Sarah had her thighs spread open right in front of her friend as Derrick squeezed the nurse's ass and pushed his swollen cockhead up against her moist, tender pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm, put it in me!" Was the last thing Cindy said before placing her head between Sarah's open thighs and she began licking the gym teacher's own glistening slit.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers