Westville High - The Water Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doug, can you help me with this?" she asked.

I stood up and my erection caused my shorts to tent uncomfortably. I answered, "Can you lean against the sink again?" As Sarah backed into the hard white sink in the bathroom, her legs spread.

Between her thighs, I pressed my crotch against hers, pinning her against the sink. Grinding myself against her, I could feel my cock rub up and down her slit area through our swimsuits. Ms. Stevens flushed and looped her arms around my waist.

I clamped my left hand onto her firm, tight ass, and pulled upward on the zipper with my right. The zipper slid an inch upward, and we both let out a loud grunt. Again, I held her body down by holding her by her ass, and used my free hand to pull on the zipper. As I did so, my crotch, pushed up tightly against hers, grinding up and down the slick material of her swimsuit.

After a third mighty attempt, the zipper finally closed, and the thin black fabric of the suit reluctantly covered her nipples. The tops of her breasts were crammed into her suit, forming magnificent round globes.

"This suit fits me pretty well," she said. "How do I look?"

"Turn around," I said, and she did, displaying her athletic body and tight ass to my leering gaze. The swimsuit, albeit a little tight, did fit very well, like it was painted on.

"You look like really old," I lied. "That suit is for old ladies."

"Really? How embarrassing!" she says, and begins to pull it off again.

The second suit she had was a purple bikini. It had deep underwire cups designed to accommodate Sarah's 36DD knockers. The cups supported and enhanced her already massive tits to an eye-popping level.

"How do I look?" she said, turning in place.

"You look like a granny! That suit doesn't really work either," I lied.

"What should I do?" she asked desperately.

"Let me go look for a couple of suits," I suggested.

I got up, and then sat down immediately. Sarah impatiently said, "Well? Are you going to look for me?"

I spread my legs, and point at my swollen member. In a stage whisper, I said, "I can't leave the changing room! You made me too excited!"

Sarah looked down at my problem, and licked her lips. This was something she knew how to handle.

"I'm so sorry, Doug. I didn't realize that you were getting excited. Let me help you with that."

She lowered herself to her knees. I pulled my shorts down. She closed her eyes and blissfully began to suck my cock.

I relished the feeling of her hot mouth on me for a few moments, and then asked, "Could I feel your tits, Ms. Stevens?"

Ms. Stevens paused her blowjob, and lifted her head off of my dick. Reaching behind herself, she pulled her bikini top off in one quick motion. Then she quickly resumed her work, humming to herself happily over my dick.

I began to cup her gigantic boobs, enjoying their soft, plush feel. They felt heavy in my hands, and I quickly began pinching and rubbing her hard nipples.

"You're the best, Ms. Stevens!" I murmured to myself.

She pulled herself away from me, and looked deeply into my eyes with her own. "Would you like to fuck them?" She whispered lustily.

She leaned forward and wrapped her flesh mountains around the shaft of my cock, tightly enclosing it. She allowed some saliva to dribble out of her beautiful mouth, making her tits slick and wet. I felt my knees shake as she began lifting herself up and down, allowing my cock to smoothly pass up and down her valley of tit flesh. I continued to stroke the outsides of Miss Stevens' giant tits, relishing the soft, firm material.

After just a few moments, I could feel myself beginning to cum.

"Here I go!" I said, and white semen began to jerk out of my cock. Sarah just leaned down and caught a few flying gobs with her mouth. The rest splattered on her face, neck, and tits.

"Phew!" I said. "For a granny, you sure have nice tits!"

"Can you just go look for me now?" she asked plaintively.

After a few moments of searching outside the dressing room, I brought back my choice.

"Why don't you try this one?" I lifted up a swimsuit composed of just two strings. It has about a tenth the fabric of even the skimpy blue and white polka dot bikini she had worn before.

Dubiously, Miss Stevens tried it on. The bikini top was just two silver dollar sized triangles which she adjusted to cover her large nipples. The triangles were held in place by a nearly invisible set of webbing which left the impression that Sarah was nearly naked.

The bikini bottom was just a g-string which circled her waist. In the back, the two waist straps united in a Y-shape with a third string, which dove deeply into her ass crack. In short, my hot teacher was left nearly naked, with only tiny white triangles covering her pussy and nipples.

"Oh, you look awesome! Just perfect!" I said.

Turning around, Sarah examined herself in the mirror. "Isn't this swimsuit too revealing?"

"No, not at all! Miley Cyrus wore one just like it!"

Pleased with my answer, Miss Stevens threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

"Thanks for all your help! How can I ever repay you?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something when you win."

Walking out the door, I grabbed one last touch, a pair of stiletto high heels. The shoes had ludicrously high, 8-inch, needle-like heels. When Ms. Stevens wore them, she could only take small, mincing steps. However, her calves and legs looked great!

With our shopping done, we went out to the "Miss Big Kahuna Water Park" contest.

It is just about to start when we went backstage. The backstage was nearly empty, with just a small table where the manager of the water park was sitting. The manager was a fat turd of a fellow, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and filthy shorts that said, "Kiss here." on their front.

"Are you entering the pageant, Miss?" the manager of the water park asked us. He leered at Sarah in her slutty beauty pageant bikini, her ample assets pouring out everywhere.

"You bet! Can I still enter it?" Ms. Stevens asked eagerly.

"Well, you're a little late," the manager said, ignoring my angry look. I paid him $500 to put on this little competition!

"Oh no! Can't I convince you somehow? I really, really want to enter?" Ms. Stevens said with horror.

"Let's go into my office to talk about it," the manager replied.

Putting his arm around her shoulders, they went into his office. Ten minutes later, they emerged, with the manager smiling broadly.

"You're in!"

We headed over to the contest area, where the other contestants are assembled. There were two teenagers that look about thirteen years old. They were egging each other on to enter, and looked like they were having fun about it. There was also a white haired old lady pushing a rocker, who was about 65 years old.

And there was Sarah Stevens. Nearly naked, with her string swimsuit, barely covering her nipples and her pussy.

The contest started, and music blared. I watched from the audience. Giggling, the two girls walked out hand in hand. There was some lukewarm applause from the 3 or 4 people watching. Most of the water park visitors were just ignoring the feeble display.

Then the granny came out. The granny waved her arms like a champ, and the flaps of wrinkled skin on her triceps waved about. Again, some light applause.

Finally, Sarah strutted out in her high heels. Her hair was curled immaculately. Her arms were cocked proudly on her hips, with her ample chest thrust forward. Parading slowly in front of the audience, she paused to touch several of the male members of the audience on their stunned faces. She turned in a slow circle, displaying her nearly naked ass with just the g-string.

Everyone visibly stopped to stare. Around me, I could see half a dozen erections from the men, who had stopped to gawk.

Amidst the total silence, I began to clap and cheer loudly. Several others in the small crowd also clapped hesitantly.

Sarah had a smile like radiant sunshine, and the people around me cheered even more loudly.

The manager walked up, and said, "Well, it sounds like the winner is... what's your name, honey?"

"Sarah Stevens."

"Sarah Stevens!" he shouted.

Miss Stevens lifted her hands to her mouth and widened her eyes like she can't believe what had happened.

"Oh my God, oh my God! I actually won!"

She gave the water park manager a big kiss. He slipped her some tongue, and grabbed a big handful of her ass, right there in front of everybody.

After the contest was over, Sarah ignored the crowd of men who had come up to her and exclaimed to me, "I won! I actually won! How could I ever thank you, Doug?"

"It was nothing," I uttered modestly. "Just doing my job."

"I couldn't have done it without you! Let's go back to the changing room! I have a special surprise for you!"

She led me by the hand to the changing room where I had gotten a blowjob earlier that day.

I sat down on the bench, ready for a show. Miss Stevens shrugged out of her teeny bikini, and stood there naked in front of me.

Pulling down my shorts, she sat on my lap, with my erection poking her stiffly in the bottom.

"I still don't want to have sex," Miss Stevens exclaimed. "US Weekly was very specific."

"Oh," I said with some disappointment.

"So you'll just have to make do with fucking my ass," she continued.

"Oh!" I replied. My eyes widened, and my cock jumped at the thought. My hands, which had been resting on her waist, slid down to grip her round, firm ass cheeks.

Miss Stevens grinned at my response. "So, I take it you approve of this idea?" she asked coyly.

I just growled in response, spinning her around and leading her over to the table. The table is conveniently situated in front of a mirror, allowing me to see Sarah's beautiful face and dangling breasts as I buggered her.

I bent her over, reaching down to rub my cock against her ass. Her asshole was dry, so I reached down, scooping up some of the wetness I found dripping from her pussy.

I liberally coated my cock with her juices, and then applied some more to her ass. I slid my finger over her anus, and then slipped it inside. Sarah grunts, her ass tightening on my invading digit, but then she relaxed and loosened up a bit, and I felt my finger sliding easily in and out of her opening.

I inserted another finger, and felt her sphincter loosen up even more to accept it. I judged her just about ready, and pulled my fingers out of her. "Ready?" I said, holding my cock and placing it at her entrance. She takes a deep breath, and spread her legs a little wider. Sarah turned to look at me, and just nodded.

I pressed forward, my head pressing against her anus. It was tight, incredibly tight, and seemed to resist my helmeted intruder.

"Oh! You're so big!" my teacher said breathlessly.

Sarah took another breath and relaxed a little more, letting the tip of my cock start to enter. I had to work at it, but I finally got my head inside of her. I just held it there, letting her relax, before I slowly inserted more of it into her. She gasped, started panting, and I felt her ass tighten up once more. I took it very slow, moving inside of her, then holding until she relaxed then moving again. Finally, I was entirely inside of her. "That's all of it," I said, slowly rubbing her pussy and using her juices to coat her opening. "Are you feeling okay?"

Sarah turned back to me, and nodded. "More than okay. Your cock feels wonderful in my ass."

I could feel her muscles squeezing me as she got used to my invasion. I slowly pulled back, not letting my cock emerge, and then slid it back into her again. She groaned at the feeling, but didn't say anything else. I repeated the movement again, then again, and was soon slowly sliding in and out of her. Her ass had completely relaxed, and I felt better about fucking it a little harder. I sped up, moving faster and faster. Before too long, I was really laying into her, my body slapping up against her ass with a rhythmic slapping sound.

Sarah grunted in response to my movements. I reached down, pulled her cheeks apart, allowing me even more freedom.

She moaned lightly, and moved her hand between her legs. In the mirror, over her shoulder, I saw her rubbing her pussy as I fucked her ass. She moaned loudly then, her finger movements sped up. I held her cheeks in my palms, my thumbs were spreading her wide as I pounded into her.

Sarah groaned out loud, her face was showing her immense pleasure. She opened her mouth and eyes, then suddenly stiffened. "Oh my...I'm...I'm cumming!" she yells, her whole body was shaking as she orgasmed. I felt her ass clamp down on my cock, and I feared for a moment that she was going to rip the darn thing right off. But I continued slamming into her ass, and the extra tightness served to give me the stimulation I needed to go over the edge myself.

With a grunting cry, I exploded inside of my teacher, coating the inside of her ass with my semen.

"Unnnggh!" She cried. "I feel your cum! It's so hot!" She shakes again, another orgasmic wave coming over her. Eventually, the two of us collapsed, panting, against the table.

Ah, the perfect ending to a perfect evil plan.

----------------

If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to rate it and provide a short comment. Thanks!

12