Westward HO!

Story Info
A couple rescues a young girl and adds her to their family.
4.5k words
4.32
19.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

We packed the U-Haul truck to the roof with all our treasures acquired over the last twenty years living at the seashore. As we pulled out of the driveway to begin our journey to Texas, my wife Susan wiped a tear from her eye.

Susan always wanted to return to her birthplace in Texas, now was our chance, I lost my job at the marina. Blame it on the economy, people weren't buying or using large powerboats like they were in the nineties. The marina kept losing money every year and the owner decided to sell the marina to a housing developer and retire, leaving the employees out of work at the end of the season.

I was unemployed for the first time in twenty years. We were barely able to break even with Susan's part time nursing income and my unemployment check. We bit the bullet, sold the house to move to greener pastures. Susan's uncle, the head of maintenance at a large school, offered me a maintenance job, we had a week to get there before the job started.

Driving a U-Haul truck towing our car, the least expensive way to go cross-country, proved to be a giant pain without Susan helping drive. It seems that they didn't plan on having five foot drivers, the seat, even when moved full forward left the pedals unreachable. If Susan scrunched forward to reach the pedals she couldn't see over the steering wheel.

We planned a more scenic route going through the Smokey Mountains something Susan always wanted to experience and it looked like a shorter drive.

The first day went fairly well, driving around Baltimore and Washington, DC in bumper to bumper traffic was hectic. Silently, I prayed the traffic would be lighter for the rest of the trip.

I quickly discovered at our first fuel stop, you can't back up with a car in tow and we took up as much space as an eighteen wheeler. Future stops had to have plenty of room to exit straight ahead.

Thankfully Google maps allowed us to plan motel stops that have restaurants within walking distance. Removing the car from the tow dolly proved to be more effort than I originally thought, so I kept that option only for an emergency.

Our first night's stop, a motel in Historic Lexington, VA., I had to park in the back parking lot. Concerned about our life's treasures safety, I got up several times during the night to look out and see if the truck looked OK.

The next day was a somewhat easier drive, no hectic traffic on the interstate. Winding up and down the beautiful tree lined Mountains of Tennessee, provided a spectacular view, occasionally obscured by fog drifting in and out of the valleys.

The second motel stop on the outskirts of a very small mountain town in Tennessee consisted of a motel, gas station, restaurant and a few other stores. The whole town appeared to be one block long, but surprisingly there was a steak house within walking distance. We looked forward to relaxing, having a steak and maybe a few beers before hitting the road the next day.

It started to rain as we walked to the steakhouse across the road. The steakhouse appeared almost empty, so I jokingly asked the hostess, "Do we need reservations?"

The hostess, a shapely young thing in her late teens, didn't get it as she replied, "No reservations needed tonight."

She started to show us to the right side dining room, but I noticed another waitress wave her to the left section. The left side seemed to be completely empty as we slid into a spacious booth near the back wall.

We became occupied reading the menu for a few minutes before realizing that no one was coming to wait on us. I thought about getting up and look around for a waitress when she finally arrived saying in a southern drawl, "Sorry, y'all, I am just starting my shift."

As I turned to respond, she left.

"Dam, it looks like we are going to get some real, bad service here."

Susan kept telling me, "Stay calm and be patient, she will be back."

Sure enough, she returned with ice water and warm bread exclaiming, "I just took it out of the oven."

Once she put everything down, she announced that her name is Gail and she was going to be our server tonight.

I looked up and realized that she was an attractive short brunette. She may have been all of five feet tall, athletic looking in a snug white shirt and black slacks and probably in her mid-twenties. Her shoulder length chestnut hair seemed to sheen in the light and she had a pronounced smell of lavender.

I asked what beer do you have on tap, only to find out they didn't server alcohol. Before I responded she started to tell us the "specials" and then commented on Susan's dragonfly neckless before taking our order.

When she came back a few minutes later to tell us our order was placed she decided to engage in a full conversation with us. Where y'all from, where y'all going, where y'all staying. As we continued to talk to Gail, I began to love the way she talked, certainly different from east coast folks.

Gail told us about the town's economic problems, the mines shut down and most of the town was out of work. That's why the restaurant was so empty; folks around here can't afford to eat out.

As we finished dinner, Gail offered us dessert on the house, but we refused since we were stuffed. I made sure to leave a generous tip, partially because of the lack of other patrons.

Once outside, as we huddled under the umbrella for the rainy walk back to the motel, Susan commented on how refreshing Gail was and how she seemed to be such a nice young lady.

Chapter 2

Once back at the hotel we showered and got ready for bed, I was beat and this was only day two. No sooner than I switched on the tv than the phone rang, "Mr. Harvey... this is Gail... you know the waitress from the Steakhouse."

"Yes, I remember you Gail, what's up?"

"Y'all left your credit card at the restaurant...I can drop it off on my way home."

"Well thank you Gail, I wouldn't have noticed it until I stopped for gas."

"Ok, I'll see you later"

I looked at Susan and immediately said, "I should cancel the card."

"I don't think you have to do that Bob, Gail seems trustworthy."

At 10 p.m. a knock on the door, it was Gail, soaking wet. She stood there with her beautiful hair a wet stringy mess and her makeup streaking down her face. Apparently she didn't have an umbrella or raincoat. Her white shirt stuck to her skin and her frilly bra clearly visible underneath.

"Sorry, I didn't think I would get this wet walking across the street."

Susan grabbed a towel and beckoned Gail in so she could dry her off.

"What happened Gail, why didn't you drive?"

"I wanted to make sure that Mr. Harvey got his credit card before y'all left," as she reached out with the card in hand.

I thanked Gail and offered her a reward for bringing the card back, especially since she got soaked in the rain, it was the least I could do. Gail declined and said she was raised, to be helpful to others without expecting a reward.

Gail began to shiver as the wetness chilled her all the way to her bones, the small towel didn't do much to keep her warm.

Susan took charge as if Gail was our daughter, "Dear you are going to get those wet clothes off so you can warm up. Let's get you into the shower and warm up. I'll see if Bob can dry your clothes in the hotel laundry."

Gail reluctantly entered the bathroom, coldness and the invitation of a hot shower convinced her to continue.

As Gail went into the shower and Susan told her to toss out her clothes so Bob could dry them. Susan hung the hotel's huge fluffy white robe on the back of the door for her to use once she got out of the shower.

I took Gail's clothes down to the guest laundry dryer as I put her bra in the dryer I read the tag, 34 B. I put in quarters until the timer indicated forty-five minutes.

Gail after finishing her shower bundled up in the robe way too large for her petite body. She grasped the one side and pulled it tighter around her small frame, and then she winced as if in pain.

"What's wrong Gail, are you hurt."

"Yes, I have a burn on my...ti...bo...em...boob."

Susan again took on the role of mom, "Let me see, dear, maybe I can help, I'm a nurse."

"Bob, can you go check your e-mails or something, while I tend to Gail."

That was my cue to give her some privacy and go look at my laptop. Once I looked away, Gail opened up her robe and showed Susan her boob; it indeed had several circular burn marks. "How on earth did this happen, something in the restaurant...maybe in the kitchen?"

"No ma'am, it's a long story...my boyfriend did this...to me." Then she started crying again partly from the pain and partly from the embarrassment of admitting that her boyfriend did this to her.

Susan gave her the look like mom's do when they want the rest of the story, then she went to her toiletry bag to look for some burn cream.

Gail, starts sniffling as she started to tell Susan the story. "Daryl, my dirt bag boyfriend, offered some guy he meets in a bar a look at my boobs for a case of beer.

The guy was one of those ginseng hunters who dug wild ginseng in the mountains to sell. Daryl and the ginseng guy were drinking beer at our apartment when they decided that I should let him see my boobs. I refused after looking at the ginseng guy's filthy hands and his chewing tobacco soaked beard. The thought of those dirt encrusted fingers touching my boobs almost made me gag.

Daryl, wanting to keep up his part of the bargain for the beer, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the ginseng guy. He ripped open my blouse while trying to unbutton it and tried to pull out my boob to show how nice they looked, the ginseng guy sensed that I wasn't willing, and got up to leave. Daryl twisted my arm more, as if that was going to encourage me to show my boobs. The ginseng guy left in a rush before Daryl hurt me more.

Daryl said good thing he didn't take his beer back. I just stood there in shock, nothing like this had ever happened before with Daryl. Then Daryl downed another beer and started yelling at me about not doing what he told me. His rage increased and he grabbed my boob and pushed his lit cigarette into it several times, causing me a god awful pain. Daryl told me I'd better do everything he told me if I knew what was good for me. He may even have me give the ginseng guy a blowjob next time, if he felt like it.

Daryl knew not to put any visible bruises on me because I couldn't work and get good tips if I didn't look pretty for the guys. Daryl passed out and I left for work before he woke up. I needed to make my car payment today, I was so freaked out I drove on past the dealership without stopping.

Tonight when I went to drive over to y'all, the car wouldn't start; the dealership killed my car remotely. It was something they do if you didn't make your payments on time, you had to get to the dealer, make your payment and they would turn your car back on."

So that's why she walked over in the rain and didn't drive. During the story Susan found some Silvadene cream left over from her accidental burn and applied it to Gail's burnt boob as she talked.

Gail continued her story telling us that her only family was her mom in a nursing home with Alzheimer's and just as dirt poor as her. She had no prospects of ever getting ahead, behind in rent, car payments and no health care and she had to get away from Daryl.

"Can I spend the night with y'all, I don't want to tangle with Daryl again."

Susan said that sounded like a good idea, no sense in her going out in the rain at this time of night, besides she didn't have a car. Then the bombshell, "Would y'all take me with you to Texas?"

Susan looked at me and I looked at Gail's sad tear stained face and then back to Susan. While her story was sad, I didn't want the hassle of taking a stranger with us to Texas. Besides we didn't even know this girl well enough to take her along with us. I envisioned some sort of scam, either to rob us or worse.

Susan motioned to me to agree, but shook my head as I visualized the potential drama with Daryl, "Sorry, I don't want to get involved in a domestic problem with Gail and her boyfriend."

They both looked at me and pleaded in unison, "Please Bob."

I almost gave in but said, "Let's see in the morning," knowing that that would buy me some time to find another excuse not to take her along.

"Bob, don't forget to get Gail's clothes, they should be dry by now."

When I returned, Gail was curled up on the couch in the giant bathrobe and covered up with a spare blanket.

During the night I had to get up to pee and noticed Gail sprawled on the couch, the blanket off and the robe opened, leaving her tits on display. In the dim light from the bathroom, I saw something on one of her tits; I wanted to go to have a closer look.

As I neared her two nasty looking burn marks near the nipple came into view; I stopped, since any closer and I could startle her.

Chapter 3

Susan awoke first, and then woke up Gail to get dressed; I lingered in bed not ready to face another day of driving. Looking at the bathroom mirror reflection, I could see Gail, putting on her clothes by the couch; she stood there topless in her panties and pulling on her pants. Her tight body and small banana shaped tits with puffy nipples looked incredible with her standing up. She left off the bra and put on a plain polo top. Maybe this arrangement would be interesting after all.

While we were walking down to breakfast Gail reassured us that she would not be any trouble on the trip and she would not tell Daryl that she was going with us. Susan kept giving me the look until I relented and agreed to take her along with us.

During breakfast Gail said she needed to go by her apartment to pick up some clothes and stuff then she would be good to go. I reminded her we're driving a U-Haul towing our car and we were on somewhat of a schedule. She assured me she would be quick at the apartment and oh, by the way, she needed to get some stuff out of her car over at the steakhouse and grab her paycheck. I started to regret agreeing to this, I visualize the headlines...jealous boyfriend kills out of towners in a U-Haul.

Surprisingly, she finished quickly at the apartment, in and out in less than fifteen minutes; with a single suitcase, shopping bag and a coat under her arms. Thankfully Daryl wasn't there; apparently he went off to work or back to the bar. She left Daryl a note saying she was leaving to start over; she was done with his sorry ass.

The restaurant stop was just as quick, a few things from her car trunk, a quick run in to get her paycheck and we were back on the road to Texas.

Gail sat next to me in the U-Haul, now that we were back on the road; the smell of lavender came back. Susan had her turn her back to her while she brushed Gail's hair trying to get the kinks out. She decided to braid her hair into ponytails, like I had seen her do many times with her niece.

At our stop for lunch it dawned on me that Gail didn't have much money when she only ordered a cup of soup. I didn't want to embarrass her, but I finally had to tell her to order something more if she was hungry, we would take care of it.

Our next motel stop required us to sneak Gail into our room because we only booked the room for two adults in one king bed. Paying extra for her would have gotten a larger room with another bed, but our funds were tight.

We all walked over to a local Chinese restaurant across the street, I was surprised when Gail said she had never eaten Chinese food. It was somewhat comical trying to teach her to eat with chopsticks; she finally decided to use a fork so some food actually made it to her mouth.

When she opened her fortune cookie, she cried as she read the fortune out loud, "A chance meeting opens new doors to success and friendship."

The motel room didn't have a couch like the last motel room just a single king size bed, a lounge and desk chair and a small desk. I almost thought that Susan was going to suggest that they take the bed and leave me sleeping in a chair; however Susan gave Gail a choice, sleep in the chair, the floor or sleep with us.

I couldn't say I didn't want a beautiful young thing to be sleeping with us, but I really thought Susan would rethink that when Gail dressed for bed in a short, almost see through baby doll outfit. Her puffy nipples and areola were clearly visible through the top, I just wanted to grab for them and start sucking. I thought for sure that Susan would say something to Gail about her outfit and perhaps suggest something more conservative so I wouldn't be gawking at her tits.

Gail slept on the side and Susan in the middle, there was plenty of room for the three of us in the bed. During the night the baby doll outfit crept up to reveal those lovely tits when I looked over in the morning. Susan didn't say a word and Gail casually pulled her top down as I tried not to overtly stare at her tits.

Back on the road again and one more day closer to Texas, Gail offered to drive for a while, but she was just a short as Susan so that couldn't work.

Our last night motel stop was almost like the last one, a single king bed and we would all sleep together. The only thing different, Gail didn't seem to be as cautious when she showered; she left the door ajar leaving an easy view of her naked getting out of the shower.

She stepped out of the bathroom with just a small towel covering her petite body. She tried to get dressed by sliding her panties up while clutching the towel, but it fell and she just let it drop and continued totally naked. Her tits swung back and forth as she wiggled into her panties occasionally doing a little hop to make them jiggle more.

Susan sat on the bed with Gail and reapplied burn cream, as she applied the cream her nipples began to harden. I expected Susan to say something, but she didn't seem to notice or at least it didn't bother her, those hard nipples were standing straight out, maybe it was the cold or she was turned on showing her body. I wanted to jump Gail right there; those beautiful nipples were just waiting to be sucked.

During the night I heard some noise, I looked over to see Gail fingering herself and getting off while Susan slept next to her. I think she saw me watching, but she didn't stop fingering or rubbing her tits, after a few minutes she orgasmed and let out a muffled sigh.

The next day we were back on the road again for our final drive to Texas with Gail setting next to me, still braless. As I drove she seemed to point out a few things that had her lean over me rubbing her tits on my arm.

I was getting a hardon just thinking about her lovely hard nipples and with each tit rub brought me closer to cumming in my pants. Susan didn't seem to notice what Gail was doing, she focused on reading her magazine, and only occasionally looked up to ask where we are.

Chapter 4

Susan's uncle arranged a house rental for us until we got established. The house was a three bedroom ranch with a large swimming pool in the back yard. The yard was fenced in with a six foot wood privacy fence like all the others in the neighbors; apparently it's an HOA (Home Owners Association) rule.

We all worked to unload the truck and set up the house, we had the master bedroom and Gail had the guest bedroom. Fortunately there were two bathrooms; it's a bit of a hassle sharing a bathroom with two women especially in the morning.

The pool was too inviting for Gail, she wanted to try it out when the temperature hit ninety the next day. She didn't have a bathing suit to her name; she never had a pool to use before. She decided that she didn't need a bathing suit all she needed was a tee shirt and panties, which worked fine until they got wet.

The white tee and panties were transparent when wet and there wasn't anything left to the imagination. It made for an interesting sight as she frolicked in the pool; her tits were bouncing and straining to be set free.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12