Westward HO!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to take off her tee to sun herself by the pool; she definitely was not inhibited by nudity. Susan followed suit with some encouragement, now they were both topless and sunning by the pool.

I volunteered to apply lotion to Susan chest and back to keep her from burning, as I was finishing, Gail asked if I would do her too. I looked at Susan and she said go for it.

I looked at Gail's tits and she asked me if it looked she was healing ok. I had to do a closer examination, but it appeared to be healing ok, but to be safe I had to really lotion them up.

I really enjoyed rubbing the lotion on her tits, her nipples started getting hard and she started breathing hard. She was getting off while I was lotioning her tits, without thinking I leaned over and started sucking her nipples. I expected her to stop me or at least say something, but she moved her hand down to her clit and let me continue sucking. Susan came over and watched in seeming fascination of her fingering her pussy while I sucked her tits.

That night when Susan and I were in bed and she asked if I was turned on by Gail's young trim body, what could I say but, "Yes."

I was expecting that to be one of those trick questions, but Susan continued with, "Good, we should involve Gail in our sex life, maybe a threesome sometime."

That was and unexpected turn of events and certainly something to look forward to in the future. I envisioned Gail's young trim body in bed with us as I fucked Susan that night, which seemed to make it more erotic for both of us.

Chapter 5

I started working at the school the next day and we all fell into a routine in our new temporary home. After a week Susan got a part time nursing job at a local nursing home.

Surprisingly, Susan and Gail got along quite well and I came to the conclusion that we have a new addition to our family. Gail has assumed the role of our housekeeper and it seems to be working out for us all.

We only have one TV and it's in our bedroom mainly because we have a limited amount of furniture. The family room has a few folding chairs and a card table which will have to do until we build up our cash reserves.

So TV time is in our bed, Gail usually came in and snuggled with us while watching till bedtime. Several nights she fell asleep and we just left her sleep with us just like when we were on the road.

One particular night she hugged Susan and kissed her lightly, saying she just loved us for helping her. She kept kissing and then just put her tongue in her mouth maybe as an invitation to do more. At first Susan pulled back and just looked at Gail, like what just happened. Gail moved forward again to kiss Susan and she moved to intercept. Soon they were locked in some serious making out totally ignoring my presence.

This continued until Susan put her hand under Gail's top and felt her tit, which was like flipping a switch, Gail removed her top and pushed her nipple into Susan's face to be sucked. Gail and Susan continued their love making adjusting their positions and removing clothes until they were rubbing their pussies together in a dry hump.

They almost came together and finished with a sigh of pleasure; they looked at my hard cock and decided I needed a blow job. I never had two women argue about who was going to go first, it was almost comical, but very exciting at the same time.

They both decided to lick my cock together, occasionally entwining their tongues for their own pleasure. Gail was first to take my hard cock in her mouth, she sucked away, then she let Susan continue until I came. Susan let Gail lick the cum off my cock until I was cleaned off and went limp.

Damn does life get any better than this, two beautiful women sharing my cock. Susan told me cock sucking was one thing, but I couldn't actually fuck Gail, which would be out of bounds. She asked Gail if she would agree to that arrangement, then we could all could continue to share each other.

I look forward to many more encounters in the future; I really like watching them getting it on together almost as much as them sucking me off.

12