Wet

Story Info
Her day to be in control of you.
1k words
3.73
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work and a long drive to your house, we both decide it is time for a shower. But, first, we have other business to attend to. I pull a pair of clippers from my bag and we both smile.

We can hardly wait to get out of our clothes. Kissing, looking and touching each other as we have wanted to for too long now. As you sit on the edge of the toilet, I get the clippers ready to trim your beautiful pussy. You lean back, relaxed and spread your legs wide open to give me full access. Babe, as I look at you sitting there, I can't hide my excitement. You look at me and we smile at each other. I love it when I see you looking at me...all of me...with that wanting look in your eyes. Oh, how you turn me on.

But, it is time to get down to business. I turn on the clippers in my hand. As you hear the buzz, you begin to squirm and laugh. Then, I kneel down in between your sexy legs to give your kitty a long awaited trim. I love the look on your face as I move in for the first swipe. Gently, I rid your sweet pussy of all the hair that it has been hiding behind for so long. My hand brushes away the now loose hair from around your pussy and I playfully blow on it. You giggle a little and I can't hold back. I have to have a quick lick of your now beautifully clean pussy. Mmmmmm, how I love the way you taste on my tongue.

Then you tell me it is my turn and I stammer that we didn't say anything about me. But, I know that fair is fair and I want to please my lady so we move to trade places. You take the clippers in hand and I become a little nervous. My face must show it because you reassure me that it is going to be ok. You trim around and under my balls with a close cut. As you continue, I become more relaxed while feeling your tender and caring touch. You have to hold my hard member out away from my belly to trim above it. With a brush of your hand, we are both clean cut and feeling sexy as ever.

I watch you lean in to sample the results of your work. First, slowly taking the head of my smooth cock into your warm mouth. Then, while looking up with those green eyes, you lick the length of my shaft and softly kiss the tip. I moan my approval, wanting more, but you tell me it is time for our shower. As you bend over to start the water, I sit there admiring your fine ass, beautiful smooth pussy and those wonderful breasts. Wow, am I a lucky man or what??!!

You turn to smile at me and say that the water is warm and ready for us. Your smile gets bigger seeing me watch you and seeing the look of pleasure on my face. We enter the stream of warm water with a tight hug and kiss. I grab the soap and say that you are first. I turn you so that you are leaning against the wall with your back to me. Lathering up my hands, I start soaping and kneading your back to help you relax whispering in your ear that I am going to give you a shower that you'll never forget. After nibbling your ear lobe, I kiss your neck and pull away to move my soapy hands down your back. Running them up and down, side to side...until I am just above your sexy ass. Wanting me to touch it, you move your ass out towards me. But, I tell you not yet as I kneel down and have you bend your leg so that I can soap your feet. Rubbing and massaging them as you become more and more relaxed from the warmth of the shower and the gentleness of my touch. I move up your legs. First, one and then the other, stopping just before I touch your sweet naked pussy. Running my hands between your legs against your inner thighs, I steal a moment to watch water run down your back, between the cheeks of your ass until I can see the mingling of soap water and your sweet sweet nectar that I want to sample so bad.

But, I know that my job is not done yet so I stand up and hold your hot, slick body close. Rapping my arms around you, soap in hand, kissing your neck and ear. You lean your head back onto my shoulder and I run my soapy hands over and around your beautiful breasts. Then, I move my hands down your tummy until my finger find the top of your soft, trimmed bush. You whisper to me to touch you and I can't hold back any longer. Ever so slowly, first with one hand and then the other, I move down and part your sweet hairless lips. Hearing your moans of pleasure makes me want to feel you more. As I hold your slick wam body close to mine, I start to move my hands one at a time farther between your legs. You can feel my fingers almost touch your ass hole before they move out again to cross your clit and then my hands move back. Feeling the movement of my hands and my hot hard cock slipping back and forth right above your ass, you want to turn towards me but I stop you. I let you turn just enough for a deep wet and passionate kiss. Then I tell you that I want to feel you climax while I'm holding your right here. My hands move over you again until I feel you go over the edge, squirming and moaning in my arms. Knowing that I'm giving you so much pleasure, I nearly lose control of myself.

After, you turn and we kiss so softly, running our hands over each other's warm wet bodies. You tell me it is my turn. Then you......

.....will have to write the rest because I don't know what you have in store for me darling. I hope you like this story. It is but one way to enjoy a shower together. Karen, maybe you can think of some others. (And tell me about them!!!!) Lustfully yours, DJ