Wet and Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my hand up to the legs of her knickers and carefully rolled them down her pale hips. The crack of her butt became visible and I continued to roll them rather than pull them down to make it an even more tantalising experience. When it came to the point that I could see the first lump of shit in her knickers I stopped rolling them down and eased them gently down instead, so the poop was not dislodged. Then, with a piece of tissue from my pocket that I had assumed would be used for drying myself, I reached into her knickers and lifted the curled brown logs that were settled in there. I turned and threw the mess into the bushes and returned to lavish attention on Jenny's ass with a new piece of tissue. I could see now that Jenny was not one of the modern breed of woman who feels the need to shave herself totally; I've always loved the totally natural look and here was a delicious bottom which was as hairy as it should be. I wiped the residue from her anus and, carefully judging her response, I pushed the tissue gently into her tight hole. It slid in easily, as the log that had recently eased its way out had been significantly broader than my finger. I worked the finger deeply inside Jenny's ring and let another push in to join it. I could see her head buck back slightly and she let out a soft gasp and was clearly very excited.

"I've never let anyone do that to me," she started as my fingers probed around inside her rectum.

"You've never had any anal experiences?" I replied, somewhat surprised.

"Mmm, no, never," she continued and I sensed that this was more because she had never had the chance rather than out of any choice of her own.

I looked down at the hairy crack that lay before me and the wet, slightly brown-stained white knickers that were now around Jenny's thighs. My cock was as hard as iron and I let it out of my wet panties with my spare hand. Withdrawing my fingers from Jenny's ass, I crouched myself behind Jenny's plump derriere and let my urine-drenched penis slip towards her tight virgin hole. I knew that she had pushed out a log the size of my thick cock only a minute earlier but this was different; she might not want to try and accept such a large thing up the wrong way when she had, by her own admission, never had anything up there before. My purple head nudged against the crack of her butt and she let out a far more audible gasp. She looked around and saw what was about to happen and I could sense her tight sphincter clam up sharply.

"That's gonna hurt," she whispered sharply, "I've never had anything like that in there, I think this is a bad idea, I'm really not..."

She was looking for excuses -- I needed to be firm and remind her that she had put her trust in me and I would ensure everything would go just as I wanted it to. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt if you don't relax; if you relax it'll feel just as good as when that big fat turd pushed its way out the other way, I'm not putting anything in there that's bigger than what you've pushed out before, trust me, it'll feel fantastic as long as you relax..."

Jenny relaxed her body slightly and turned her head back to face the front. She lifted one of her hands and brushed away the hair from her still-red face. My cock reached the tight puckered hole and I tried to push it in gently but it was too dry by now. I reached down to my bikini knickers and carefully positioned myself so that they were over her arsehole. I squeezed the material and it drizzled a sticky urine mix into the crack of her ass. I rubbed my bell-end into it and started to push again as I reminded Jenny to relax more. This time her anus seemed to loosen and my penis was able to slip in without a lot of friction. I was so hard that I wanted to do what I would to a woman who was into a bit of pain but Jenny needed breaking in gently or I could put her off the whole act for ever. My cock sat partly in her anus and I waited for her to get used to the sensations, so I awkwardly eased off my jeans and put them to one side. "Are you ready for more?" I asked. Jenny nodded; she seemed to have her eyes closed and her knees spread apart an extra inch. Maybe she was getting a bit of cramp or maybe she just wanted to allow me deeper into her virgin ass.

I eased my cock as carefully as I could into her, pulling slightly back and then pushing slightly firmer into her. I could feel my erection being put under terrible strain, the head was facing real friction and the skin was being gripped very tightly along the shaft. She wasn't lying -- this really was her first time and she couldn't take the whole length as quickly as I had hoped. I squeezed the last drips of pee and pre-cum from my own knickers over the top of my shaft and, as it spilled around the girth, I eased back in and this time I went straight through right up to the hilt. Yes, wetting yourself can have its advantages, I thought to myself. I started to push against Jenny's hips, rocking lightly but not taking my cock from out of her rectum. As we started to build a rhythm, I started to allow my penis to take a few centimetres withdrawal and follow it with a few centimetres thrust back in the opposite direction. As we built up the tempo and I gradually pounded into her more and more, Jenny started to make more and more noise. While it was the most incredibly intense sex I knew she couldn't alert everyone to our secret sexual tryst. Without thinking I pulled my cock from out of her anus which stayed quite wide and didn't close up as quickly as normal after evacuating. I moved round to the front and sat in front of Jenny's face and put my cock up towards her mouth. That would keep her quiet, I thought, not thinking about where my cock had just been. If I had thought about it in any real detail I wouldn't have suggested she take things to this new level, to suck on a cock that had only just withdrawn from her tight hole but Jenny was getting so carried away that she didn't even stop to think about what she was doing. Her pale red lips slid over my engorged and slightly brown cock with great enthusiasm and soon she was working her head up and down with her right hand grasping the base of my shaft and occasionally cupping my balls inside the gusset of my wet panties.

I took a good look around me as I was aware that neither of us could cover ourselves should anyone come past us at this stage but there was nobody there. I grasped Jenny's hair in my hand and allowed her mouth to continue its delicious work. After a while I realised that I could not hold on for much longer, the excitement of this fantasy becoming reality was becoming too intense. I pulled Jenny's head back and she looked up at me. "I'll have to stop or I'll cum in your face," I said bluntly. She was looking at me as if she wanted me to do just that but I had another idea. If she had taken my dirty cock in her mouth I wondered if there was a chance to try something else. "I want to spray something else in your face," I added, then waited for a response.

Jenny grinned a dirty grin, settled on her knees and I knew that I really had broken her into a dirty slut. Victory felt so sweet as I relaxed myself and allowed my cock to soften. As it did, I could feel the build-up of urine swelling from within and I watched carefully as the remaining spurts of piss that I could produce erupted from my glans and shot out, splashing Jenny's face and hair. I tried to hold my cock as high as possible to avoid her getting her clothes wet -- she would need to walk home and I didn't want to make life harder for her than it already was. My pee dripped over her eyebrows, nose, mouth -- she was getting into it so much that she automatically opened her mouth and I took aim with the last of the amber nectar and sprayed her tongue. She closed her mouth, looked up at me and swallowed very obviously, as if it to intimate how filthy she could now be. I wanted to fuck her more than ever now.

I took another look around but could see nothing but greenery and could hear nothing but the birdsong so I moved back round to my previous position, with both of us dressed in wet knickers around our thighs. This time I pushed Jenny back onto all fours, drew her skirt back up over the small of her back and looked down into the seat of her knickers. They were wet, quite yellow in colour, with a large brown stain from the cotton seat down to the front of the gusset. My cock was swollen again and I felt the urge to fill this woman's wet cunt, in a way she could never have expected before she came out. I lined my hefty cock along the line of her wet, slippery vagina and rubbed it down, then back up the slit. My probing resulted in a little opening appearing in her labia so I pushed myself into her slightly. There was little resistance although her vaginal walls were still quite tight. I grasped her around her waist and drew my cock out until it just touched the very lips of her vagina, then pushed myself all the way into her, until my balls felt the wet hair of her crack against them. I raked my fingernails over Jenny's round ass as I thrust into her again and again, repeatedly pounding her and loving the sight of her on her knees in front of me. At times I withdrew completely, admiring the pale fleshy bottom before me and the soiled knickers stretched taut around her thighs. The third time I did so I knew I could no longer hold on, so I took my cock in my hand and pushed it hard into the puckered hole of Jenny's anus. She was so relaxed and expecting it so little, that she inadvertently allowed me full access but then gripped my penis so tightly that I wondered whether my spunk would be able to escape. Jenny had let out an audible gasp and that, combined with the vice-like grip that her tight hole was giving me, ensured that I would shoot my load right there, right then, into her ass, the first man to ever do so. As my balls twitched, cock pulsed and the hot stream of cum threw itself in bursts into Jenny's dirty hole, I closed my eyes momentarily and heard her breathlessly murmuring 'Oh God, oh God...'

As I re-opened my eyes I could see my cock embedded between Jenny's white buttocks and, underneath, her hand frantically rubbing her clit. I stayed right there, buried in her, until with a quickly-stifled shriek she came so vigorously that my sticky cock was expelled from her anus. I took a leaf from an overhanging branch and wiped the excess jizz from my half-hard cock before taking the dirty knickers from a now helpless Jenny. She lifted her knees in turn to allow me to take her panties right off and I stuffed them in my pocket as I put my jeans back on. I took a card from my wallet, handed it to Jenny, kissed her on the top of her head and left her there, spunk dripping from her asshole, dress being brushed down, as she tried to bring herself to her feet. I moved off quickly and looked back to check that she was alright. She looked back at me with a smile and looked at the card, then put it in her own pocket.

Until next time, then.

12