Wet and Wild

Story Info
Sexy niece thought she was in control...
972 words
3.42
208.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers

"Hey, cut it out, Lalita," Uncle Larry said as he aimed the hose at me," One good hosing deserves another."

I tried to run out of the reach of water but it drenched my tight tank top and tight short shorts. Uncle Larry just stared at my 42 ddd breasts. I flushed with arousal as I watched my Uncle's wet shorts twitch and tent with his hard cock. I walked slowly towards my uncle. I felt my short shorts riding up and exposing my strawberry blonde pubic hairs. It had been a wonderful idea to use washing my uncle's mustang to get

My uncle's attention on me…all of me!

"Lalita, let's go inside and get some dry clothes on. I think you've done enough for day...being wet and wild," he said.

I smiled sweetly at my uncle as I reached up and kissed him full and passionately on his lips. I pressed my hard nipples up against his black hairy chest and rubbed up against his hardon. He groaned and broke the kiss.

"Honey, no, "he said," You aren't playing fair. You are the wet and wild woman I have always dreamed of. It isn't right. What would your aunt say if she found out?"

"I want you, Uncle Larry. Aunt Emma hasn't slept with for years.

I've heard her brag to Mom about it. She uses sex to punish you, I said," I'm 21 and want to be very wet and wild with you."

I tossed my long curly strawberry hair out of my face. I slowly pulled my tight tank top off and tossed it on the ground.

Uncle Larry swallowed hard as he stared down at my breasts. My nipples were hardened and stood out like bullets against the areola.

"Lalita, let's take this inside," he said as he picked me up and hugged me close to his chest. I placed a head over his heart and felt his heart beating faster. I wiggled until my breasts were close to his mouth.

I could feel his hot breath on my breasts as he carried me inside the house.

He threw me down on my bed. He tore off my shorts.

"Turn over and get on all fours," he ordered.

I looked stunned, as my gentle uncle seemed to change before my eyes.

"Turn over now! Don't make me wait," he said severely.

I defiantly took my time in turning over and getting on all fours. This wasn't the way my seduction was to go I thought.

Slap! Slap! Slap! My ass burned and my 42 ddd's jiggled obscenely with each slap.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! I started to cry out in pain.

"Please, Uncle Larry, stop! I'll do anything if you stop," I said through my tears.

"Anything? Good! Call me "sir" now," he said.

"Sir, how can I please you?" I said. My head spun. I was to be the one in charge of this seduction.

I felt Uncle Larry gently kiss and caress my reddened ass. I felt my pussy grow wet at his touch.

"Turn over and take off my shorts."

I turned over and knelt down in front of my uncle.

"Thank you, sir," I said as I pulled down his shorts. His erect thick cock sprang out. I gazed lovingly at his cock. His thick hard cock was nestled in an abundance of curly black hair and his balls hung heavily down.

"Suck it. Take deep, wild one. Please your master, slut," He said as he rammed his thick purple cock down my throat.

I nearly gagged as he rammed over and over his thick cock down my throat. He pinched and pulled on my nipples until there were tears running down my face. My nipples felt so hypersensitive to his touch. I suddenly felt his cock jerk. His cock pounded the inside of my throat as he shot his hot cum down my throat.

I swallowed it hard.

"Lay down on the bed. Play with yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to," he ordered.

I laid down and started to play with my clit and my pussy. I started to feel myself building up to an orgasm when my uncle ordered me to stop.

"Sir, please let me cum, " I begged, hoping to get him to change his mind. I'd never been so hot and horny as I was today. I'd never known sexual frustration like this. No man had ever made me captive by my own sexual desires.

"Open up your legs and move your hands. You dare question me. " He ordered.

I opened up my legs and watched as his large hand spanked my pussy over and over again. I cried out in pain than the more he spanked my pussy, the more sensitive my pussy became. I started to moan in pleasure.

He stopped when he heard my moans of pleasure.

"Put a pillow under that ass, " he ordered.

I quickly obeyed.

He began to lick and suck on my throbbing clit and pussy.

My pussy was so sensitive to his tongue; I knew I was close to cumming.

"Please, sir, let me cum," I begged," I'll be your slut, your slave just let me cum."

"Whom do you belong to?" he asked.

"You, sir," I said.

Who will please without question?" he asked.

"You, sir," I said.

"Then my wet and wild one needs to cum for her master," he said as resumed licking and sucking on my throbbing clit and pussy.

I drenched the sheets with my cum.

He then turned me over doggie style and rammed my tight pussy with his 3-inch thick cock. I came over and over on his cock. It was pure ecstasy when he shot his thick hot sperm deep into my womb. I had never felt so alive.

er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers