Wet at the Top End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let it sit there as I fingered her clit to distract her body from this unusual invasion. As she became more accustomed to the feelings I began a soft glide in and out of her back passage.

As her body began to respond to my actions I put my hands on each hip and began to pull her towards me with every inward thrust. She responded by arching her back with every stroke and slowly the tempo increased. I shifted my hands all over her body, bringing each area to full sensitivity.

It didn't take long before a pressure began to increase in my scrotum. Rebecca was now grunting and moaning with every thrust.

"Are you close again love?" I asked.

"Oh God it feels so wonderful, different but exciting. Jimmy my love – fuck me hard and make me explode please." she gasped.

So I began to hump her like an animal. Faster and faster, until finally I reached a wonderful release. As my semen spurted over and over again, she collapsed onto the bed with her hips bucking uncontrollably. A large puddle of her come ran down my ball sack and she moaned softly to herself "So wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

We slowly untangled ourselves and she took my head in her hands and kissed me long and lovingly.

"I don't know how to thank you Jimmy. I would never have believed my body was capable of so much intense and wonderful feelings. Now I feel like a woman should feel – full of love for the man who gave me such a fabulous gift. "

We had another shower, revelling in running our hands over each other as we washed away the scent and residue of our love making.

Finally we went to get dressed – well I did anyway. Rebecca said she wouldn't be joining the party as her sponsor had told her she would create too many questions amongst the guests.

"But dearest Jimmy, you will be my secret, known to only a few who have your interests at heart. Goodbye darling man, maybe fate will allow us to meet again and I will always be yours to enjoy no matter how old we are."

I took an almost tearful leave and walked through the door to the alcove. Sitting on a chair nearby was Carlos.

He smiled knowingly and I could swear, almost jealously and led me along various hallways to the main part of the house.

Eventually we entered into the main lounge area and back into reality.

Carmella was the first to see me and came over to hold my hand softly. "You look like a cat that has been licking cream and enjoyed it, " she said quietly, "and you deserved it."

I was reunited with my wife, met all the dignitaries and drank too much. Helen wanted to know what the males had been doing when we returned back to the hotel.

"Not much, mainly talk about the tourist industry." I replied. "But I have a present from our host to share with you, and most of it is due to your treatment of our housemaid."

When she saw the envelope of money she repeated a comment I had heard earlier – "Xmas is a bit early this year, isn't it?"

12