Wet Bar

Story Info
The men like anal, the girls like peeing, all cum quickly.
1k words
3.99
34.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were at the bar again. Six friends from work, celebrating another Friday night after work. Yet this time was different. A sense of finality filled the air, and for good reason. Their employer was shutting down, moving overseas. Even the bar was closing. The old brick building that housed it was slated to be torn down to make way for more condos.

So there they were at the bar, happy with big severance payouts, yet tinged with foreboding fears of losing contact with each other. A feeling of desperation mixed with sexual tension implied something had to be done.

Three women and three men. Teresa the Latina, small in stature but with big breasts and a big ass. Mary the Scot, tall with flaming red hair and voluptuous hips. Annie the Filipina, tiny all over. The men were equally varied: Tim who was Chinese, Michael who was tall and blonde, and John the Italian-American.

Over years of drinking together, they had grown remarkably relaxed with each other. They spoke and joked freely about sex and their desires. No wonder none wanted to lose contact with the others.

The waitress brought their tray of drinks. As she left, her ass was too bubbly not to take notice.

"Now that's an ass I'd like to stick my cock in", said John.

"Yeah, my tongue would be in there too", added Teresa. Even as work friends, they comfortable enough with each other to converse that way.

Tim laughed. "With an ass like hers, I'd be useless! I'd stick my cock between her ass cheeks and cum right away."

"So what?", Annie asked. "Some girls like a quick cummer!"

"Seriously?" Tim asked, surprised.

"I like it quick too!", Teresa added. "Sometimes I just like to bend over like this" she said while discreetly demonstrating by slightly bending over the counter they were standing beside, "then let him lift my skirt, stick it in, pump and cum!"

"I've known a few girls who liked it hard and fast", said Michael, "and that's OK with me. I don't feel like holding out longer than I want. If I want to stick it in and cum after a couple pumps, I will."

"I like lots of cum because I have a wet fetish", Mary said. "In fact, my ideal bar would be wet all over, because I don't like to hold out either!"

"What do you mean?", asked Teresa.

"Well...", Mary looked embarrassed. "In my ideal bar, if I had to pee, I would just pee. I wouldn't go to the toilet. I would just pee where ever and when ever I felt like it, all over the floor or the bar stool or even the bar."

"Oh, I would love that!", Annie exclaimed. "I hate holding my pee and standing in line at the toilet. I just want to go pee!"

There was a pause as they all nervously glanced at each other, realizing what they had all just revealed to each other.

"Well...", John began. "What are we going to do about this? Even if this bar was going to stay open, it's not like we can do any of what we just said here."

"I know", said Michael. "There's that shed on the property I inherited from my parents. It won't take much to fix it up, especially with the severance pay I just got."

The other friends all readily agreed to help. The next few weeks were spent turning the shed into the ideal Wet Bar for the six wet loving friends.

On "opening night" at their new bar, the girls all agreed to wear extra short mini-skirts that barely covered their asses. The men debated about what to wear before deciding that in their ideal bar, they would be most comfortable in a loose shirt and their boxer shorts, with the convenient folds and opening for their cocks in front.

Mary brought a tray of drinks to their stand-up bar. As she bent over beside them to place the tray down, her skit lifted up exposing her voluptuous ass and tufts of red pubic hair below.

"Ohh...", Michael drooled, his huge cock protruding from his boxers.

"Well, what are you waiting for?", asked Mary, bending further over the bar. "Let's get this wet party started!"

Michael didn't need more prompting. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and braced Mary's hips with his left. His cock found Mary's wet labia, then he pushed it inside her. He pumped his cock in her...once, twice, again, again...

"Uhh!", he moaned, obviously cumming. He pulled out his cock. Mary's pussy was a dripping wet creampie.

"Wow, that was fast!", said Tim.

"Just the way I like it", said Mary, turning around to face them again. "Fast and efficient!"

"I liked it too!", said Annie. As they turned to look at her, they saw she had spread her legs slightly and her pee was gushing down, splashing on the floor. "I always pee when I get excited", she giggled.

"This is way too hot for me", John said. "Teresa, bend over and take my cock!"

"You won't have to ask me twice!", Teresa said, already bending over. "But fuck my ass. I like to get fucked in my ass!"

"Oh god, baby, I don't know how long I can last in your ass!", John panted. He put his cock against her begging asshole. He began to press it in, a couple small thrusts at a time. Once, twice...

"Oh, oh...", he groaned. "I'm cumming already!"

"Oh yes!", Teresa exclaimed. "Cum in my ass. Fill my ass with cum!"

John gave a final thrust, emptying the contents of his cock into Teresa's ass. He pulled out, and Teresa's ass gurgled with dribbling cum.

"That's why I like it fast", said Teresa, turning around. "I want to see how much cum I can get pumped into my ass."

"I can make my own mess too", said Mary, leaning back on her elbows, placed on the bar. She reached down, pulled her skirt up over her pussy and out spurted an arc of piss, splashing on the floor.

---to be continued---