Wet Bus Stop, She's Waiting

Story Info
His car is warm and dry. But is it safe?
1.1k words
3.55
27k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadProf
MadProf
3 Followers

2002-02-03 - 2:35 p.m.

I sit in the back seat as Andi drives through the rain. The headlights pick out a drowned figure waiting at a bus stop.

"That's her", I tell Andi. "There's our girl. Isn't she perfect?"

Andi pulls over and I open the door. Our girl steps back from the limo, startled.

"Do you need a ride?"

She climbs into the back seat and takes the towel I offer her. She removes her soaked denim jacket and briskly towels her short red hair. She wipes the rain from her black framed glasses. She's a little one, barely five foot, and pale as milk. She is wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, ankle socks and black mary janes.

"Thank you so much! I'm trying to get downtown and I think the buses have stopped running."

"I remember having to take buses in the rain. We couldn't let you drown out there. could we, Andi?"

"No, sir" Andi says while glancing in the mirror.

"I'm Alex, by the way. That's Andromeda up front."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Erin" she says. "You can take a left at the next light, Andromeda."

Andi sails through the intersection.

"We have a stop to make first."

I can see her cruel smile in the rearview. Erin looks at me and seems nervous. "You can let me out here" she says in a quivering voice.

I move closer to her and take her hand. She is still cold and shaking.

"You don't want to leave early, do you. We have so much fun planned."

She tries the door as Andi hits the lock override. She gasps as she sees the knife.

"Calm down" I say. "You're going to be a good girl and do as I say, then when we're done, we'll drop you off safe and sound, I promise."

I hand her a black hooded sweatshirt. "Put this on before you catch a cold".

She puts on the hoodie and I grab her wrist. I lock the cuff to her hand, then pass it through the front pocket of the sweatshirt. I cuff the other wrist, her hands together in the pocket. I tie the blindfold on without trouble, but she struggles as I try to fit the ball gag into her mouth.

"Shhh" I whisper into her ear. "Just do things my way and we won't hurt you"

She stops squirming and I fit the gag on her. I take her earlobe into my mouth for a second. "That's a good girl."

The car stops and Andi opens the passenger door. I help our girl out of the car. The hood of the sweatshirt covers the gag and blind fold. Andi's huge umbrella shields us from the storm as we walk across the parking lot and into the motel room.

I unlock the hand cuffs and peel off the hoodie as Andi brings in the bags. She duct tapes Erin's wrists to a long wooden dowel. I take her shoes off and get a kick as I tape her ankles to another dowel.

Andi slaps the girl across the face and pulls her head back by the hair. "Don't spoil things now, little one. We've got a big night ahead of us."

Andi goes into the bathroom and I hear water running. I whisper "Andi likes you, I can tell. But don't push her to far."

I run the flat of the blade over her cheek and down to her throat. The point lightly scratches a line from her throat to her blouse. One by one, I cut the buttons off. I run the blade back up her torso catching the cloth of her brasiere. With a quick slice, the cups separate and her breasts fall loose. I circle her nipple and brush where the swell of her breast meets her ribs. My blade continues down, over the belly, to slip into the waist of her skirt. The black fabric parts easily, and I rip the skirt away. Andi returns with a bowl of hot water. She is no longer wearing her uniform, but a black corset and nothing else. She removes Erin's gag. Our friend is starting to breathe heavier.

"She'll be a good girl" Andi says. She sits on the bed and cradles our girl , hands cupping her breasts. I cut the white cotton of her panties and tear. I place a hot, wet towel over her scant pubic hair.

"Shhh" Andi whispers into her mouth as she leans in to kiss her. I wet the badgerhair brush and the smell of the glyceryn soap fill the room. I brush the lather over her mons. I coat her labia with foam. Our girl moans as the wet bristles of the brush part her lips.

I start to shave her. Hair and foam float in the steaming water. I circle her clit with the soapy brush, forcing her to gasp into Andi's mouth. I part her labia to ensure I've gotten every hair. She is smooth as an apple as I rinse off the last of the foam.

Andi pushes me out of the way and kneels down. Her mouth covers the smooth pink lips. I take my pants off and hold our guest down. My cock brushes her lips. As she gasps, I push forward, filling her mouth with my cock.Her tounge traces my glans as she sucks me. Andi's tounge dances around Erin's clit as she pushes her fingers inside her.Our girl pulls away from my cock and gasps for air.She flushes a deep pink as she screams with her orgasm.

Andi cuts loose the bonds on her ankles and wrists, then settles onto the bed. She guides Erin's face between her legs. I stand behind her and grasp her waist I pull her to her knees and my cock enters her, finding no resistance. I thrust violently, holdind her hips as she finds Andi's clit.

Andi growls "More! That's it, make me cum you little bitch!" Her back arches. "I"m cumming, you dirty little slut! Yes!"

Andi falls back to the bed and says "Turn around. I want to see you suck him dry." She spanks our girl as I fuck her mouth, the cum rising in my balls. "On her face!" Andi yells. "Cum on her pretty little face." My semen sprays Erin's face and hair, soaking the blind fold. We collapse to the bed, Andi and I cradling her between us.

Andi takes the blind fold away. "Well, how was it?" she asks.

"Mmmmm, fun," our girl says, "But next time, I get to drive."

MadProf
MadProf
3 Followers