Wet Dream: 03

Story Info
Mom joins in.
1.7k words
4.34
55.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
354 Followers

Di lifted her head from the hollow of my shoulder. Her breathing had become quiet and regular. The quickness of the movement pulled me back from the fuzzy zone halfway between sleep and wakefulness.

"What?" I whispered drowsily.

"Shh." she whispered urgently.

I listened. Over the hum of the AC fan, which provided a background of unnoticed white noise, I heard a rhythmic rubbing type of sound. It was so soft I would not have noticed it except for Di's sudden attention.

"What is that?" I mouthed at Di. We were both a bit paranoid after having almost been caught earlier in the evening with our shorts down, literally, by our mother. We had just finished watching each other masturbate when Mom had knocked on my door and asked to come in. We thought we were busted. Instead, she said good night and was on her way without disturbing us further. Reprieve. Di should have gone to her room. She didn't. She stayed. We should have ended it there. We didn't. She was still naked. I was still naked. I liked looking at her. She didn't just want to watch. She wanted to touch my cock. Our 'looking only' rapidly evolved into 'touching, sucking and licking'. That's why we were drifting off to sleep. Another orgasm and we were tuckered out. I thought she had fallen asleep. I was nearly asleep.

Di's brow furrowed in concentration as she listened to the rhythmic sound that seemed to be coming from the door.

Di got up and padded over to the door. I enjoyed watching her naked ass bump across the room. She leaned over and put her ear next to the door. I enjoyed that maneuver too. Bending over is an under-rated maneuver, especially when executed by my naked sister. "My god she looks good," I thought to myself while admiring her boobs as they shifted and hung from her chest. The dependent appendages begged to be cupped in my palms. Fuck that, I wanted to lie underneath her and take them in my mouth. I imagined how her nipples would feel, how they would tighten, how they would lengthen and become hard under the caress of my tongue.

She looked at me and waved me over.

Her boobs swayed tantalizingly with the beckoning motion of her arm. My mouth watered as the nipples traced twin arcs below her chest.

"What the fuck is that?" she mouthed. She seemed paranoid now. I could tell she was worried it might be our mother. Mom almost catching us together had scared the bejesus out of us.

"It can't be Mom," I whispered. "She went to bed. Didn't she?"

"What is it?" Di asked again worriedly.

I put my palm against the door. I felt a rhythmic vibration that matched the cadence of the almost imperceptible sound. The sound seemed to be coming from the door itself.

I gently pushed Di to the side, quietly turned the knob and slowly pulled the door open.

"Jesus," I blurted and jumped back in alarm"

"Ohhh," squealed Di as she stumbled backwards equally alarmed.

We had both reflexively recoiled away from the movement of a dark shadow beside the door.

"Christ," I said in shock.

"Mom?" Di blurted in surprise.

Time seemed to slow down as I took in and processed the surreal scene. Mom was sitting on the floor leaning against the doorjamb. She was propped against a couple of pillows and slouched comfortably with her head resting against the wall. My eyes were drawn by the luminous quality of her naked breasts. Their untanned whiteness stood in stark contrast to the dark tan lines below her breasts, the dark fabric of her top that was bunched loosely above her breasts, and the dark tan of her upper arms that trapped and pressed the large white globes up off her chest. Her large dark nipples floated like islands as her white boobs jiggled in response to the movement of her arms.

"Wow, she's limber," popped immediately and inappropriately into my head. Her knees were bent and so widely splayed that their lateral aspects rested against floor. The soles of her feet touched like praying palms pressed together. Her heals rested on the floor only inches from her crotch. "Really limber," I thought again. Dark skimpy panties were draped around her ankles. Both of her hands were busy in the obscenely exposed area between her legs. "Nicely trimmed bush," I thought even more inappropriately.

Di looked at me. I looked a Di. I think it dawned on us at the exact same moment. As ludicrous as it seemed and as ludicrous as it was, we both realized at the same instant what the mystifying sound was. The sound had emanated from the rhythmic movement of Mom's head against the doorjamb. The rhythmic movement of her hands had caused the rhythmic movement of Mom's head. Her hands and fingers had been busy brushing the beaver, flicking the bean, getting lost in the deep end, perfuming the fingers, roughing the muff, spanking the kitty, SHE HAD BEEN MASTURBATING!

There was dead silence except for the ever-present background hum of the AC fan. The brief period of surprise ended. Mom leapt to her feet. Well, she attempted to leap to her feet. She immediately stumbled and fell onto her hands and knees. The forgotten panties that were still draped around her ankles impeded her escape. Her naked ass stuck prominently up in the air. The smooth white round cheeks of her bum were clearly demarcated by the shadowed indentation of her ass crack. A flash of light drew our eyes to where her dark crinkled anus should have been. A round, chromed disc was visible in its place. Dark smoothly shaved pussy lips glistened wetly between her thighs below the protruding silvered disc. A thick white loop of string hung from her exposed pussy. She awkwardly pulled the hobbling panties from her ankles, scrambled to her feet and ran down the hallway to her room.

Di and I stood there transfixed, mesmerized, and dumbfounded as Mom's white ass disappeared through her door.

Oh the irony of the situation. Di and I had been so freaked when Mom almost walked in on us and almost caught us masturbating. Now here we were having walked in on, well that's not correct, having walked out on, well that's not accurate either, having almost tripped over Mom just outside of my door. And, guess what? She had been naked. She had been masturbating. Who caught whom?

Di gasped, then nervously giggled as she dropped her arms and hands to her sides. She had subconsciously tried to cover her boobies with her left arm and hand, and her pussy with her right hand.

We quietly closed the door and looked at each other still in shock.

"What the fuck," whispered Di.

"Wow," I responded eloquently.

"What was she doing?" asked Di.

"Masturbating," I responded without much doubt.

"I know that! But what was she doing outside our door?"

"I think we were caught after all, and then we seem to have caught her."

"That's weird."

"Yeah, weird," I agreed.

"You fucking pervert!" Di exclaimed as she looked down at my cock.

I looked down. My cock was getting pretty chubby.

"Hey, she looked good!" I said defensively.

"But she's your mother!"

"And you're my sister and I'm your...," I left the sentence incomplete.

"You think she knew what we were doing?"

"It's the only explanation I can think of," I replied quietly.

Di was about to say something, but paused.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you notice her ass?" Di asked.

"Now who's the pervert?" I asked.

"Well her ass was almost in our faces when she tripped. There was something in her bum."

"Yeah, I noticed. Did you see the string?"

"Yeah. And that wasn't a tampon string." Said Di. "I know what tampon strings look like and that wasn't a tampon string."

"Hmm. Interesting," I said as my mind started turning over possibilities. My cock twitched in response to the possibilities that rapidly ran through my mind.

Di surprised me when I felt her fingers gently encircled my growing erection. My cock jerked involuntarily in response to her touch. She laughed at the sudden movement. "Any of this like in your dreams? If not for your dream I wouldn't have met this little guy," she said and squeezed my cock again.

"Little?" I said with hurt in my voice.

"Haha. Not so little anymore," Di chortled as my engorging cock filled her palm.

"Did your dreams ever involve toys?"

"Nope. This is turning out way better," I said with a grin.

Di shifted her weight from her left foot to her right, softly gave my stiffening shaft a tentative up and down stroke and asked, "What were you doing with Mom's pussy?"

"I'd like to know too," Mom's voice caught us by surprise.

Startled, our heads jerked around at the sound of her voice. We were so intent on our conversation, and my growing cock, we hadn't heard the bedroom door open.

We stared speechless. Mom stood in the doorway wrapped tightly in a robe. Di let go of my cock and quickly tried to cover her boobies and her pussy again. She stood awkwardly stooped with her left arm and hand covering her breasts and right hand over her pussy.

"I'd like to know what you were doing with my pussy too," Mom said staring at my erection.

I looked at Di who had a look of embarrassment and panic on her face.

"My pussy?" Mom inquired again.

"Uh, you don't seem to be wearing the appropriate attire for the occasion," I said finding my smartass tongue.

Mom's eyes slowly came up to mine. The white knuckled grip on the lapels of her robe relaxed, her robe fell open exposing the sides of her breasts and the dark thatch between her legs.

"Is this better?" she asked as a deep crimson blush spread from her chest, up her neck and rapidly across her face.

"Yes," I said as I stepped over and pushed the robe off the points of her shoulders.

She shrugged and the robe slithered down her arms and off her body to the floor. She stood quietly in the middle of my room. She stood naked and exposed between her naked children.

I stepped back and I pointedly looked at the white loop that still protruded from between Mom's dark full pussy lips. "Time for some show and tell?" I asked with what was probably a smartass smile.

SunChris
SunChris
354 Followers