Wet Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
1.3k words
4.3
39.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

This is a dream I have had a few nights in a row, it keeps growing, evolving each time.

You and I are in bed, cuddling, perhaps just after sex. We look good, having spent a long winter and spring in the gym. You look over your shoulder and see our reflection in the mirror,stare for a moment then look at me with a wistful smile.

"You know what I would like to do?" you ask, then answer your own question, "I would like to have our pictures taken."

"Do you mean right now?" I grin, pulling the covers off you completely, leaving you deliciously naked. "I'll go get the camera."

You put your hand on my chest to slow me down. "Yes and no," you inform me, "I want a professional to take the pictures, like I had done before, but this time with both of us in them."

"Are you talking about your nude pictures?" I ask with growing interest and growing erection, and you giggle and nod.

"You want nude pictures of us?" and again you nod, smiling, knowing I can hardly ever say no to you.

I take a peek at our mirror, your head is resting on my chest, your shoulders flow down to a tapered waist, the cleft of your magnificent ass separating two long stemmed legs.

"We do look good." I admit, "Do you want to use the same guy as last time?"

You think he may have retired but will phone around and see what you can find. That's my little researcher sensing a project.

"Not every photographer will do nude couples." you warn me and I grin nervously.

"What happens when I get hard?" I inquire, "I'll try and think about work or slow dancing with guys but if you are nude sooner or later I'm going to get excited."

"I'm counting on that." you giggle as you kiss your way down my chest, "That's why it will have to be a very special photographer." Your wet kisses continue down past my flat stomach.

You have found the Perfect Photographer, we are booked for later in the summer, giving us time to focus on toning. The week before you have your hair done, then we both book in for manicures and pedicures, your fingers and toes painted a very sensuous deep dark red.

The location is an old homestead, stone farm house, old red barn surrounded by meadow. It is quite a drive so we hotel nearby, giving ourselves a lazy morning to primp and prime before our adventure.

You wear a very wispy sun dress, no bra as you do not want any strap marks on your shoulders and back, me, I'm in a t shirt and a comfy old pair of jeans. We arrive just after lunch and both agree the location is perfect. Ned, the photographer, meets us and welcomes us so personally we start relaxing right away. He pours us glasses of wine as he tours us about outside, then into the house, moving into the master bedroom suite where our make up staff are waiting. Sonia and Tess give us big welcoming hugs and smiles and explain each of them will work with one of us. Sonia's dark eyes move up and down us as a couple and quickly puts her hands in yours.

"You are mine." she decides, giving you a kiss on the lips. Her exotic eyes and full lips obviously like what they see and taste. Tess does not look disappointed as she takes my hand in hers, introducing herself personally and telling me to relax. A little difficult to do as both ladies are obviously braless under thin sleeveless cotton dresses. I smile and look around as one more person enters the room, smiling like a Cheshire cat at you and I watch as a quizzical smile forms on your face as you turn to him.

"Steve, what are you doing here?" leaps breathlessly from your lips.

He gives you a great big hug, lifting you off your feet, his lips finding yours for a bit of a lingering kiss before he lets your body slide down his back to the ground, then explains he is a friend of Ned's and volunteered to handle the lighting today.

"I had no idea it was you," he exclaimed, "but I've done this before and I'm quite good at it!" Looking to Ned for confirmation. Ned agrees but also questions Steve.

"Do you know each other?" he asks, looking at me. I was going to suggest that the kiss and body slide may have been a clue but all I can really do is shrug my shoulders and shake my head no.

With one arm still around you Steve offers his other to me as he introduces himself.

"We worked quite closely together a couple of years ago." he explains, his eyes never really leaving you. You on the other hand are still looking up at him in some kind of shock, or trance, very seldom see you so speechless. Really kinda cute.

I had never met Steve before but of course I know about him, you were quite smitten with him when you worked oh so closely together and flirted shamelessly, still describing him as "Yummy". Now I could see why you fantasized about him and wondered how this turn of events was going to effect you. Ned apparently had the same thought process and asked if having Steve on board for the shoot would be uncomfortable for you. I could tell by the look in your eye and the tilt of your head you were thinking the same thing, Steve trying to give you puppy dog eyes notwithstanding. You looked at me and I gave you a quick supportive wink, you rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"It's going to take a lot more wine for me to be comfortable with Steve involved." you insist, holding out your glass. Ned filled it and Steve smiled, pulling some joints out of a plastic baggie.

"These will help too." he offers, leading us all outside. We stand on a terrace just outside the bedroom as Steve fires one up and passes it to you.

"A little Dutch courage.' he jokes, watching as you take a long deep pull. I on the other hand recall that dope makes you horny-er. The wine, smoke and situation are coming together in your mind and you are being stimulated by them. In the sunshine your dress becomes quite sheer, your aureole quite visible, enticing my eyes to your erupting nipples. Steve has also looked over your dress and is rewarded with the same breath taking view.

I leave you two to get re-acquainted and step over to Ned and the girls, bringing the joint with me. Their dresses are not as sheer but lovely little nipple dents in cotton are evident. Steve was certainly getting the more erotic preview but before I could ponder that too much Ned asked if the shoot was still a go. I shrugged and said it was totally up to you, but suggested he could top up your wine glass again. His eyes fixed on mine.

"He lied when he told said he didn't know it was her." he cautioned, "When he saw her name on the list he begged me to let him work on this shoot." I smiled at Ned, not very surprised to know what Steve had done.

"Well you can't fault his taste in women." was all I could think to say.

The first joint was quickly followed by a second and as it burnt down I took it back to you and Steve.

"Sooo?" I questioned as I passed you the joint. You take another mighty drag and hold your breath, building the suspense and jutting your breasts deliciously into your transparent dress. You look deeply into my eyes and I catch the little twinkle inside as you nod.

"We came too far to back down now, it's the perfect spot, a beautiful day and all the right people to help us make this fantasy a reality." you declare, putting your arm through Steve's for an instant, looking into his eyes as your breast brushes on his bare arm for just a moment, then you are gone and next to me.

"Let's do this."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers