Wet Dreams Ch. 07

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
2.6k words
4.46
13.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

The Dream Continues

Back in our hotel room you are nervous, pacing the floor, looking around the room, knowing you will soon be fucking Steve on this bed, this couch, that chair, fuck, this floor, you shiver with anticipation, a sensuous fantasy is about to come true and possibly even better than you ever imagined. Steve had often alluded to being "big" but you have now seen his cock and "huge" does not convey the enormity of his appendage, you can feel moisture gathering just with the wicked thoughts spinning through your mind. But you have been given orders and best begin preparing.

Steve wants to meet you in the pool area, inside or out he will find you. Where we live a woman is legally allowed to go topless and that is how he wants you. You check your suitcase for the perfect seductive bottom to wear for him.. You have not brought many but your body spasms as you pull a tiny pale pink thong, so small it will certainly not cover you, and when it is wet will be totally transparent. His demands for bottoms were small, sheer when wet, and obviously underwear, not a swimsuit and you must keep them wet and see though at all times. You slip them on, enjoying how they cup your sex, your bum looking bare as the tiny string disappears between your delectable ass cheeks.

He also wants to shower with you at the pool so you collect your hair and body products in a bag then throw on your robe. You move to me, I can see the excitement in your eyes, your mind already enjoying being used by Steve, you give me a preoccupied peck. I smile, sharing your seduction on a different level, but also wanting everything to be as it should.

"Your sash." I say, my voice breaking with emotion, "Steve's sweet slut would leave her robe open don't you think?" I can see you flush with excitement, a very low, deep moan escapes you, your eyes dark and lusty.

"Fuck yes," you whisper provocatively, "He would want everyone to enjoy her boobs and pus....cunt, mmm... his cunt, Steve's cunt." as you pull the sash and hand it to me. "Like a sweet slut should."

"Make the most of this babe, let your body take control, enjoy every situation no matter how erotic. As soon as Steve shows up we will change and join you down there"

"Just look for the crowd of guys, I'm supposed to "make friends" Steve told me." with that you leave the suite.

The pool has an indoor as well as an outdoor portion, there seems to be a few guys in the hot tub indoors so you continue outdoors, the sun is shining and you can see a large group of people playing volleyball in a sand court. You move to a chaise under an umbrella and drop your robe, then bend seductively to place your bag by your chair, lingering for a moment before heading to the stairs of the pool, your hips moving provocatively, breasts swaying with a seductive rhythm, a small gasp as the water covers your crotch, then a quick dunk to wet your breasts, trying to keep your hair dry. You know you have attracted some attention from the group but none seem to want to be your friend yet.

You walk very slowly by the volleyball court, looking over the players as their eyes take in the majesty of your body wet and dripping, picking up a few towels and heading to your chaise, another bend from the waist to spread your towels, then settling yourself slowly, your profile offered to the group. You blot at the drips, the towel and cold water hardening your nipples, your bottoms clearly showing your thick cuntlips.

Quite a loud yell comes from the court, there's been a big pile up and once they are sorted out one of them is helped off the court by a couple of friends, favouring his ankle. He is hobbling back and forth on the side lines when he notices you, the extra chair and the opportunity. He starts towards you and your eyes move to him, longish dirty blond hair, tanned, lithe body, shorts clinging to hips, looks like he was born to live in them. A very desirable candidate for a friend. You grace him with a smile, then pout your lips quite theatrically.

"Looks like you guys were playing a little rough, are you going to be O.K.?"

"I'll be fine if I can sit down and raise it off the ground for bit." he tells you, an Irish brogue spilling from his lips along with an easy smile. You have the only chaise but you motion to the chair.

"Please sit down, is there anything I can do for you?" you inquire, very pleased with your first opportunity to make friends for Steve. He leans on the chair and pulls it around to the base of your chaise so he is sitting in the sun, then eyes the bottom of the chaise.

"Would you mind if I put my foot up with yours?" he asks and you smile, this is going so well, your legs come apart as you take the spare towel, leaning forward to place it under his ankle, his eyes appreciating your breasts, dropping to your crotch as you lean back.

"Please do, not often I get to play footsy with a cute Irishman." you tease. "Your accent is so sexy, bet you can talk women right out of their clothes."

He grins, can't believe his Irish luck.

"Wouldn't have to talk very long with you then would I?" he laughs, looking at your very tiny bottoms struggling to contain your sex.

"If we were in bed these would already be on the floor." you admit, looking down at how your lips are partially exposed with your legs spread. "It's said Irishmen make enjoyable lovers but terrible husbands, and the first part is true, I have enjoyed some Irish lovers but none interested me for very long."

"How long do you suspect I will last?" he asks openly and you grin, Fuck this is fun.

"Until my new lover collects me some time today." you answer truthfully, "He told me to make friends until he arrived."

"Then what?" a simple question, followed by your simple answer.

"He's going to fuck me long and hard." you look him straight in the eye, "and often."

"And will your new friend be fucking you also?" he asks with a big grin and you have to laugh yourself.

"I don't know." you grin back, "That would be up to him I guess."

"Don't you have any say in who you're fucking?" he wonders, and you smile confidently as you shake your head.

"Not today, I've promised to be his sweet slut if he'll fuck me."

"How did he get you to agree with that, don't tell me he's Irish?" He asks incredulous.

You laugh and shake your head, then think for a minute on how you would answer.

We worked together a while ago and there was strong sexual undercurrents between us all the time, he was always teasing, and I flirted outrageously with him, even sharing my nude pictures with him. I dreamed he would be well endowed and a skilled lover and today I found out he has an incredibly big cock, so I told him I would do whatever he wants if he would fuck me until I'm too sore to continue." You fan yourself, it's been such a turn on telling this random guy what's going to happen.

"I've got to cool down, you got me so hot talking about fucking, do you want to go in the water?"

He agrees and you help him up, noticing his cock is hard in his shorts, your arm around him letting your breasts rub on his chest giving him no time to hide his hardness or to cool down for a second. Once in the water the two of you bounce around, then settle against the side of the pool. He moves your hair to the side and gives you a quick kiss. You move your legs to encircle his hips as you brush your nipples back and forth on his chest.

"Will this make your cock stiff again?" you ask him innocently "You looked so hot walking to the pool hard for me." Your tongue invades his mouth as you lightly grind on him.

You look past your Irish friend and see Steve is sitting in a deck chair not ten feet away. He is holding his finger to his mouth asking you to be quiet as you see him mouth "Is he hard?" to you. You smile and give him a tiny nod, and Steve smiles back at you, first giving you a thumbs up, he's proud of his sweet slut, then he moves his hand back and forth by his crotch, fingers curled. He wants you to give your friend a hand job.

You can feel him thicken and give him a sigh of approval, moving to his ear you whisper that you need to feel him in your hands, not waiting for an answer you slip his shorts down until he is free and straining for your touch. One hand cups his balls as the other circles and slides on his shaft, and you moan with pleasure, you're giving a guy you don't know a hand job in a public pool with your soon to be lover orchestrating your seduction.

"Your cock feels so hot" you say diplomatically to cover your moan, all guys like to hear that. "So big and hard for me." You move into him for a kiss as his hands move to your breasts, a sigh and a quiet "My nipples, oh yeah." give him direction as you feel his cock swell even more in your hands, his ball sac already rising, tightening in preparation to ejaculate his seed.

"Cum for me honey, cum in my hand." you coo softly to him as your hand moves to the tender underside of his helmet, the ball of your thumb masturbating him, your eyes on Steve, knowing it must be obvious what you are doing, he can see your arm move rhythmically by your Irish friends crotch. His breath catches in his throat as he squirts, your fingers can feel his spasms build up his shaft then release his cum into the water, some sticking to your belly and hand. Your legs go weak as an orgasm takes you, the thought of you jerking Steve like this very fucking soon has overcome you for a moment.

"Thanks for being my friend baby, that was really good for me. maybe see you later, never know." a quick kiss and you are swaying to the stairs, your fingers mostly cleaned of his cum, your eyes bright on Steve, looking very relaxed, still in his robe, watching you walk towards him and bending for a kiss. He holds the kiss for some time, giving your Irish friend a view of your ass and swollen lips, then lets you go.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he questions and you smile and nod.

"Feel a little under-dressed?" he inquires, his eyes moving over your barely concealed cunt and bare wet breasts

You move onto his lap with your arms around him, wanting more kisses.

"I want to be nude for you." Your voice coarse with need as you squirm your bottom on his crotch. His eyes show his approval of your answers.

"You will be nude before we leave the pool,your beautiful bald cunt naked for all to see, will you like that?"

'Yes, nude for you, naked for your cock. so you can fuck me." you whisper hoarsely, your emotions out of control.

"You like being my sweet slut don't you darling?" he asks as he fondles your nipples in public, your clit exploding with pleasure and need.

" I love being yours and will do everything you want, please let me make your dreams come true like you are going to make mine." you commit to him.

You gather up your bath essentials and robe, no need to put it on as Steve guides you back to the indoor portion of the facility. I have been swimming lengths and am walking to the hot tub as you enter, Steve has you drop your bag by the shower and your robe over by the hot tub, smiling at me and the three guys relaxing, prior to your entrance, somehow it is difficult to relax when a spectacular nearly naked woman parades by the tub.

Steve has discarded his robe, a little on the pudgy side but I know you like your men like that. The two of you move into the pool, you are curled up in his arms, the first time the two of you have really held each other, lots of kissing and whispering, looking like two young lovers.

Steve guides you towards the hot tub, your hips swishing back and forth as you move to me, smiling as you whisper in my ear.

"Can you go shower now, then come back in your robe and sit just behind the tub, then Steve and I will shower together before we go to the room." I can see the lust in your out of control eyes. "Take off your suit when you shower, we want you to be nude." I ask why and you giggle.

"Because I want to have Steve nude also when I'm with him, let everyone see his beautiful cock, it won't seem so strange if everyone has already seen you.

I agree to your request, knowing I'm going to be a third wheel once we get back to the room, move to the shower, strip off my suit and soap up, even rinsing out my suit. I take my time toweling dry then slip on my robe moving back to the hot tub area, noticing you are sitting up on the side, beside Steve but facing the three guys. The water might have been too hot for you but your exposed body is proving too hot for the guys, your bottoms are tightly wedged in your slit, swollen cuntlips exposed to all as your legs are spread as wide as if a man was preparing to fuck you. Steve must have orchestrated this as his hand is on your thigh but you are totally into the exhibitionism yourself, making sure all three have an unobstructed view and your eyes and smiles encouraging them to enjoy.

When Steve feels you have been appreciated enough the two of you move to the shower, your bottoms off very quickly, some cajoling on your side to get Steve out of his, I can hear the gasps as his huge cock comes into view, some one compares him to a horse dick, they can see you washing his shaft and your arm and his member seem to be about the same size and length.

Shower done you dry each other, Steve slips into his robe but of course yours is over here by the hot tub, you sensuously slither over to us, letting all enjoy before you catch my eye.

"Steve's been teased all day and still hasn't cum, so I'm going to suck his cock back in the room. Did you want to take pictures for us?" you ask in front of the tub group. I say sure then pick up your robe, helping you put it on, letting you thrust your breasts and roll your hips for your very attentive audience, giving them a little wave goodbye.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers