Wet Dreams: Stranger Than Fishin'

Story Info
Bisexual enjoy a quick orgy on Castro street.
1k words
2.5
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry ran around the corner careening into Matt who was casually waiting on the sidewalk. "Hey, watch it asshole!" Then he saw Gerry's eyes. "Oh, excuse me, I didn't notice how attractive you are." Gerry smiled and patted Matt's ass.

"Come have a drink with me," Matt said seductively as he gently stroked Gerry's arm. Gerry got tingles; no one had ever made him feel like this. "Sure, if you're buying." Gerry looked down at the huge throbbing bulge in Matt's pants. "Matthew darling, what are you doing?" Matt's boyfriend Nick asked suspiciously. Matt licked his lips; "This might be our new friend Gerry, baby." Nick clapped his hands, giggling wildly with giddiness. Gerry looked at both of them and stepped back. "What do you mean?" Nick grabbed Matt's cock and then yanked on Gerry's, "We mean threesome, silly."

"But I'm only bi, I don't know if I can handle two men."

Gerry looked down the street at two lesbians kissing. "Oh, that's okay sweetie so are we but sometimes my gay side comes out a little more and then my manly side does, I change ever week."

"What would you guys think about asking those two girls to join us?" Gerry asked shyly. "Well that would be fabulous, the more the merrier!" So, the three quickly strolled down the street towards the lesbians.

Gerry cleared his throat, "Um, excuse me?" The red head turned towards him. "What do you want asshole, can't you see I'm busy?" Matt stepped forward; "We want to get a little busier, ladies."

"What are your names?" Nick asked suddenly very manly. The brunette stepped next to her girlfriend, "My name's Kari and this is Hannah." Hannah whispered into Matt's ear while squeezing his cock, "Did you say you wanted to get busy?" Matt squeaked, "Yes, that's what I said."

Kari slowly licked her shimmering lips. "I've always wanted to have an orgy," she said as she gently petted Nick's head. "Let's go to my house," Hannah suggested. So the five started walking towards Castro Street. Fifteen Minutes later they arrived at Hannah's town house. It was painted rainbow.

"What an incredible house, Hannah." Gerry said amazed. Hannah grabbed Kari and Matt's asses, "Why thank you, Kari here helped me paint it." Kari suddenly grabbed onto Nick and they kissed a sweet long kiss as they entered the living room. Gerry also wanted a kiss and locked lips with Hannah. "You taste like pussy." Hannah smiled; "I just had some this morning." Gerry licked the edges of Hannah's mouth. "Kari tastes delicious." They all piled into the bedroom, which was covered in red silk. Hannah pulled Gerry onto the waterbed. "Welcome to my ocean of love." Hannah giggled.

"Come over here Matt and give me some love." Hannah pulled Matt next to her and Gerry. They all began kissing passionately while Gerry proceeded to remove Hannah's shirt. "Your hand is so soft against my breasts, Matt." Hannah moaned as Gerry pulled off her short skirt and thong panties with his teeth. "Both of you go down on me." Hannah whispered. The boys quickly agreed and headed down south.

Nick pushed Kari against the wall and they ripped off each other's clothes in a passionate frenzy. Nick hoisted Kari up onto the wall and she wrapped her legs around his body pulling him inside of her. "Kari! Come over and join us, we're getting lonely! And I miss your touch on my wet pussy." They walked over casually as Kari began to rub Gerry's back as he continued eating out Hannah and Nick began fingering Kari as he kissed Matt passionately while Hannah jerked Matt off.

"My turn Gerry!" Kari shouted as she pushed Gerry away from Hannah. "Fine, I'll just go have fun with Nick!" But none of the guys could keep their eyes off of Kari's fingers being thrust in and out of Hannah's drenched cunt. "I've been getting all the attention, now its' your turn Kari."

Hannah proceeded in kissing Kari down her sweaty body, stopping at her belly button and sticking her tongue in and out of it. A little preview of was going to happen next.

Gerry kept his eyes on the girls, hoping and praying that they would invite him over. Hannah stopped and looked up at Gerry. "Would you like to join us?"

"Hell yes I would," Gerry cried with excitement. "Okay here's what you can do, you suck on Kari's nipples and I'll go down on her." Gerry nodded his head in agreement. Nick walked over to Kari and pushed Gerry aside, now each had a nipple. Matt got under Hannah and started eating her out as she continued to lick Kari's clit. Kari reached both her hands down and started to jerk off Nick and Gerry. While Hannah

Jerked off Matt.

A rush of heat pulsed through all their bodies; they were about to cum. Kari stopped jerking off Nick and Gerry and pushed Hannah away. She looked at both Nick and Gerry deciding which one she would fuck. "Pick me, please." Gerry pleaded with desperation lingering in his husky voice. Kari flipped Nick onto his back and straddled him and began to ride him like a fucking pony. "Oh, God, oh God!" Were the only words coming out of Nick as he and Kari fucked wildly with him watching every moment in the mirrors above the bed.

Gerry was alone as Hannah pulled Matt on top of her and they began their own rhythm to match Nick and Kari's. Gerry laid back on the bed in between them watching them in the mirrors and began to stroke his cock until all five of them came at the same time in what seemed one tremendous scream of pleasure and bliss.

Kari woke up with a start only to find that Hannah had done the same thing. "Did you just dream what I did?" Kari whispered into the morning light. "I think so but it seemed so real." Hannah answered. Kari pulled a pair of black boxer briefs out from under the sheets, "Maybe it was Hannah, maybe it was."