Wet Fun

Story Info
A wife decides to endulge her husband's golden shower fetish
4.2k words
4.68
204.1k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiredly, I walked up the driveway from my car. It had been a long day and I was looking forward to a relaxed evening and a cold beer or two.

I dumped my briefcase and suit jacket in the foyer and shouted, "Honey, I'm home. Where are you?"

"In the bathroom," she answered. I walked down the passage and pushed the bathroom door open.

Zoë was seated on the toilet, her flimsy g-string around her slim ankles and her sundress hiked up over her wide hips. She looked up at me with an annoyed look in her grey eyes.

"Sorry, I thought you were taking a shower. I didn't know-" I turned to walk out.

"It's okay, I'm only peeing," she said and then asked: "How was your day?"

"Long." I was more interested in what she was doing than talking about my day. "Open your legs; I want to see you pee."

"C'mon, that's nasty. Why would you want to see that?"

"Because it's sexy and it makes me horny to watch a woman pee," I answered unashamedly. "Please let me see."

Reluctantly she shifted further back on the seat and spread her legs. Her neatly trimmed pussy peeked at me over the rim of the seat. I watched it, mesmerized by the beauty of the sight as I felt my cock becoming erect.

Then the first trickle of piss escaped from between her puffy pussy lips. I groaned in appreciation. "Hold your pussy open, I want to see it all."

"Are you sure?" she answered uncertainly, but did what I asked anyway. I looked at the pink interior of her spread pussy and then the trickle turned into a thick solid stream of hot piss. By now I had a raging, rather painful hard-on, which I rubbed through the front of my trousers as I looked at my sexy wife pissing for me.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered. She smiled up at me as the last drops splashed into the water of the bowl. I stepped closer and bent down to kiss her. Her lips were soft and I nibbled her lower lip. When we broke the kiss, I stepped back, my hand in her lustrous red hair.

"You really liked that, didn't you," she said and her hand rubbed across the straining bulge in my trousers. "I can tell."

"Yes, it makes me totally horny to see you peeing. I'd love to have you pee on me while I fuck you once," I said hopefully.

Zoë ignored my comment and instead said: "Come closer." I stepped in front of her and she pulled my fly open. Her slim, cool hand snaked inside and she carefully freed my stiff cock from the confines of my boxers. I groaned in anticipation and looked down to see a slick coating of pre-cum covering my cock head. A clear drop was also oozing from the tip. "Oh, yummy. Look at that." She grabbed the hard shaft in her fist and pulled me towards her open mouth. Her tongue snaked out and she licked the dangling droplet from my dick. I knew that she loved the taste of my pre-cum. Then she sucked me deep into the hot cavern of her mouth. I held onto her bobbing head and enjoyed the pleasant sensation of my wife giving me a slow sensual blow job. I closed my eyes and visualized her open, peeing pussy.

I grunted once and then hoarsely, whispered, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Ughh, I'm cumming..." She let my jerking cock slip from her open lips and stuck her tongue out, licking the underside of the head. I exploded in a burst of milky white cum that splattered onto her face and her tongue. A second and third burst went into her hair and down her chin. She kept licking ravenously at my cock until I was dry. "Fuck, that was good. Now I want to make you cum," I said.

"Are you going to be ready so quickly?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm going to eat your pussy "till you cum."

"Hmm, sounds great. Let me clean up first, okay?"

"No." My tone was insistent and I sank down on my knees between her spread thighs.

"Honey, don't. I've just peed," she protested mildly.

I didn't answer, but merely pulled her legs wider apart and pulled her hips towards my face. She didn't put up any further arguments. There was a faint ammoniac smell intermingled with the sweet earthy smell of her arousal. Her pussy lips were slick and pouty with excitement. I used two fingers to spread them and her prominent clit stood out like a small cock. She moaned in anticipation.

My tongue lightly flicked across the exposed nub of her clit and her thighs jerked. Above me I could hear a sharp intake of breath and her fingers grabbed my hair.

I licked all around her exposed cunt, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices for a while before returning my attention to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and rubbed the tip of my tongue around it in tiny circles. She uttered a mewl of pleasure and pulled my head into her crotch. "Oh, Honey, lick my pussy. Eat my wet open cunt, please." When engaged in sex, my demure wife turned into an absolute wanton, foul-mouthed slut. I loved it and continued licking with enthusiasm.

"Yes, yes... YES. Lick my clit. Make me cum on your face..." I inserted three fingers into her open cunt and finger fucked her while licking her clit. "Oh, yes... you're making me cum... Oh God! I"M CUMMING..."

I could taste her cum and I felt her clit throb against my tongue as her cunt muscles clenched rhythmically around my pistoning fingers. At last she slumped against me. "Fuck, that was so nasty, but so nice," she whispered. "Thanks." She kissed the top of my head.

I got up from the floor and bent down to kiss her. I could taste the mixture of our juices as my tongue entered her mouth and I was sure she could too.

I returned my cock to my trousers while she wiped herself. "Are we still going to the mountains this weekend?" I asked as I zipped my fly.

"Sure, why not. We haven't been camping for ages. It'll be fun," she answered before flushing.

* * *

That Friday, I sneaked away from the office a little earlier and rushed home. As I rode into the driveway, I could see that the tent and some other camping gear were already in the back of our SUV. Zoë was also already stacking sleeping bags and coolers by the front door. She was dressed in a pair of tight kaki shorts and a Denim shirt knotted above her midriff and she looked absolutely stunning with her red hair in a girlish ponytail.

I greeted her with a quick kiss and rushed to the bedroom to dress. I flung on a pair of comfortable Kaki Dockers and a faded long sleeve denim shirt and rolled the sleeves up. Then I also donned my scuffed hiking boots. Now I was ready for a tranquil weekend in the mountains.

Outside I helped Zoë pack the last of the luggage in the SUV. She went back inside to lock up and I pulled my car into the garage.

Soon we were on our way, making fairly good time as we were traveling against the Friday afternoon rush hour traffic. Bob Dylan was crying from the CD player and the cool evening wind blew through the vents. Zoë had her hand on my leg and I smiled across at her. "You look absolutely stunning," I commented and put my hand on her smooth naked thigh.

"Well, thank you, Honey. I'm glad you could get away earlier. We could be there before sunset."

"Yep," I agreed and stepped on the gas.

* * *

We reached the campsite just as the sun was touching the tops of the forest. The evening light shone in bright yellow streaks between the tall trees and outlined them in halos of light. I was starting to relax already and knew that the weekend was going to do me the world of good.

I was glad that the site was deserted. I came up here to be away from people and it looked as if we were going to be the only campers here. Excellent.

I pitched the tent while Zoë unpacked the smaller items and soon we had a functional campsite. I went down to the stream and carried back a few rocks to put around the fire pit.

Just after sunset, we were done and I built a nice big campfire. Zoë spread a quilt on the ground next to the fire and sank down upon it. I joined her and we sat, hand in hand, watching the fire as the sparks disappeared into the dark sky.

"It's lovely out here," she said, squeezing my hand. "Just look at the stars. You hardly ever see this many in the city." My wife always had a fascination with the stars.

"Yeah, this is the life. Would you like a beer?" I asked and got up to fetch them.

"Sure, that'll be great, thanks."

I handed her the cold can and sank down beside her again. She looked across at me and gave me an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "You're wonderful."

After another beer, the fire was about ready and I put the grill across the embers and then chucked two rib eye steaks on the hot coals. They sizzled invitingly. Zoë was busy buttering some rolls.

When I reckoned that the steaks were about medium to rare, I hauled them onto paper plates and went back to the quilt. Zoë placed a roll and some coleslaw on mine before dishing up for herself. We ate hungrily in silence, enjoying the quiet and solitude of our environment. The full moon had appeared above the treetops, bathing the small clearing in a soft ghostly light.

"Wow, that was great," she said and leaned back on her arms. Her firm breasts thrust against the denim material of her shirt and suddenly I felt horny.

"Yeah, it was. How about some desert?"

"Uh, I didn't pack anything," she said uncertainly. "You never eat desert."

"Oh, tonight I think I might. The desert I have in mind is right here," I answered and made a playful grab for her.

She giggled but did not try to get away. I pulled her towards me and rolled on top of her. I could feel her soft tits against my chest as I kissed her. I undid her shirt and sucked one of her stiff dark nipples into my mouth. She groaned in pleasure and parted her legs slightly. My hand snaked up her thigh and past the leg of her shorts. My fingers reached inside and I felt for her pussy. I rubbed her pussy through her panties and could feel the gusset of her panties become damp with her juices. "Mmm, yes, Honey. That feels good, but I have to go pee before we continue, else I'm going to pee on your hand."

"Uh huh," I grunted and continued rubbing her moist pussy.

"Really, I have to go, please," she pleaded but I continued.

"Pee then," was all I said as I opened the button of her shorts and unzipped the fly. I drew the shorts down her smooth legs and threw them aside. Then I returned my attention to her panty covered pussy which I started rubbing through the material again.

"Honey, I really can't hold it," she warned. I continued rubbing her pussy.

Then I watched in fascination as the gusset of the panties became darker and I felt the moist heat of her piss on my hand. It trickled between my rubbing fingers and my cock was throbbing in my pants. I ripped her sodden panties off before undoing my trousers. I hauled out my stiff cock and kneeled between her damp thighs and guided my cock into her wet pussy as the last drops of her piss ran over the top of my shaft. "Fuck, you are so sexy when you pee," I whispered as I fucked her.

"You feel so good inside me. Fuck me hard. Stick your hard cock deep in my cunt, please," she moaned. I immediately trust deeper, fucking harder. I lifted her legs over my shoulder, giving me easier access and then I rammed into her until my balls slapped against her clammy ass. I continued fucking her hard for a few minutes and the she started a mewling sound that ended in a shrieking crescendo as she came. "Ooaaahhh.... Oh... ohhh... aagghh... fuck me. I'm cumming!"

I thrust into her a few more times and then I too, came. My cock pulsed inside her open pussy and I shot my thick load deep into her. Then we lay together for a while, before she said, "thanks, that was great, but you should have let me pee first. Now we're both dirty."

"That was the idea," I said and kissed her on the forehead. "I've always wanted to do that. Anyway, we can go skinny dipping in the stream to clean up." I got up and stripped my shirt and Chinos. "C'mon, get naked."

Without replying she shrugged her open shirt from her shoulders and stuck her hand out to me. I pulled her to her feet and together we gingerly made our way down to the stream.

* * *

The next morning I woke early, feeling fresh and relaxed. I lay next to Zoë, listening to the birds outside and watching the light change as the day broke. Zoë was still sleeping soundly and I enjoyed the feeling of her warm sleeping body next to me. She lay on her side with her arm across my bare chest and her soft breast a warm comfort against my side.

Eventually I had to get up as my bladder was bursting. My pressing need had also resulted in a raging hard-on. Naked, I exited the tent and walked a short distance into the trees. I took my tumescent cock in my fist and aimed it at a pine tree.

"Hey, that's not fair," I heard Zoë's sleepy voice behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing behind me, also naked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked absolutely stunning – sleep tousled, yet beautiful.

"You peeing without me. I also want to see. I want to hold it while you do that," she said and stepped closer. She stood next to me and her hand reached for my cock. I allowed her to hold it and then I let go, while she directed the hot yellow stream against the tree trunk.

"This is fun," she giggled as she played the stream up and down the tree and when the flow stopped she shook it clumsily. I was still as hard as a rock.

"Morning, Darling," she whispered and reached up to kiss me, her hand still on my cock, slowly masturbating me.

"Morning, mmm... that feels good. I want to fuck you," I answered.

"Yes, please. I want you to fuck me here in the open," she said and led me to the quilt that still lay beside the ashes of the camp fire. In the background I could hear the burbling of the stream over the rocks and the chirping of the birds in the trees around us. There were no other sounds. We were totally isolated in the forest.

She sank down on it and dragged me down on top of her. Her warm tits felt great against my chest. I reached down and tweaked her nipple and it stiffened immediately. Then I placed my mouth over her breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth and nibbled at it. She moaned softly and spread her legs. My hand reached down and I could feel that she was already wet. My finger sank between the warm folds of her cunt and I searched for her clit. While sucking her tits, I lightly fingered her clit, feeling her getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh, that feels so good. Suck my titties and finger my pussy, honey," she pleaded. I had other ideas though and rolled on top of her. My cock was at the entrance to her pussy and I thrust forward. My hard length sank into her warmth until my balls rested against her hot butt. "Ahh, that feels even better. Your cock feels so great in my hot pussy. I want you to fuck me hard – NOW!" She moaned and lifted her legs higher. I roughly pumped into her accommodating cunt while her legs were around my shoulders. I could look into her beautiful eyes, seeing the unbridled lust in them. This excited me even more and I fucked harder.

"Ohh, god... This... is... so... fucking... good," she grunted between thrusts. I kept thrusting for several minutes and then she said, "my bladder is so full, I'm gonna pee when I cum." I now fucked her like a madman, driving her closer to orgasm with every thrust of my thick cock in her open pussy.

Then she screamed, "Ahhh... I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming and I'm peeing on your cock... Keep fucking my pissing cunt. Cum in my pissing pussy..."

I felt the hot flood flow down over my pistoning cock and down over my balls and between her butt cheeks. It felt absolutely heavenly and I could not keep back. "Ughhh... That feels so fucking good. Your warm piss on my cock feels so good. I'm cumming too. I'm cumming in your pissing cunt." I shot my seed deep into her sopping wet cunt in four spurts that left me lightheaded, while she kept pissing. It seemed to carry on for an eternity. Even as I tiredly slumped across her, I could feel the warm trickle on my wilting dick.

"Thank you, Darling," I whispered and kissed her. "That was wonderful."

"I thought you'd like it. That's why I didn't pee before we started. Wow, my orgasm seemed bigger and more intense while my bladder was full, but once I came I couldn't hold back."

"Let's go for a swim and then we'll start breakfast, okay?" I said as I got up.

* * *

The rest of the morning was spent around the campsite. Zoë sat in the sun, naked, and sunbathed, while I tried my hand at fishing in the stream. For lunch we each had a ham and cheese sandwich and a beer. These we ate sitting on a fallen tree trunk while looking at a deer approaching the opposite bank of the stream. I could not believe our luck in being the only people out here.

I remained seated on the trunk while Zoë carried our empty plates and beer cans to the dustbin. I admired her lovely naked ass as she walked away from me and I realized that I must be the luckiest man on the earth. As she bent over the bin, I could see her luscious pussy hanging below her upturned ass like a ripe, exotic fruit. My cock sprang to life and I started masturbating.

"See anything you like?" Zoë asked mockingly as she walked back to where I sat jerking off on the trunk.

"Yeah, your lovely ass and pussy. God, you're beautiful."

"Let me help you," she said and sank to her knees in front of me. She took my stiff cock in her hand and pulled the foreskin back and then she stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of the head. She knew exactly what excited me. While masturbating me, she kept licking at my cock head. It felt sublime.

"Fuck, that feels great, but I want to fuck you again," I said.

She lifted her head and looked up at me. "Okay, but I want you to fuck me in the ass. I know you like it."

She was right, I loved fucking her in the ass, but I asked: "What about lube?"

"We'll use some butter. If it was good enough for Marlon Brando, it will be good enough for us," she answered. She stood up and walked to the small folding table where the tub of butter stood while I resumed jerking off.

She returned and handed me the butter, before bending over in front of me. As she bent over, she spread her butt cheeks with both hands, allowing me an unobstructed view of her tight pink asshole and her wet, trimmed pussy below. It was the most exotic sight I had ever seen. "Grease my ass with the butter, Honey," she whispered and looked at me over her shoulder.

I scooped a big dollop of soft butter onto two fingers and then applied it to her ass. I rubbed the slick butter around her puckered hole first and then I scooped up some more. I Inserted one, then two butter-covered digits into her exposed anus. "Yeah, Honey, finger-fuck my ass." I did for a while, until her passage was slick and greasy and then withdrew my fingers. Zoë got up and said, "lay down on your back along the length of the log."

I did as instructed and Zoë took the tub of butter from me. She put some on her hand and then took my stiff cock in her butter-slick fist. She covered my whole length in the greasy substance and then climbed on top of me. Still holding onto my cock, she slowly sank down, aiming my cock head at her lubed ass. I could feel the head pressing against her sphincter before she applied more pressure and the thick head sank through. It felt tight, warm and slick inside her. "Oh, yes, Baby, it feels so good in your asshole," I groaned and held onto her hips while she slowly sank deeper.

I looked down along my body and could see my thick cock was totally embedded in her stretched ass. Her butt cheeks felt warm and slick against my balls. She took one hand and opened her pussy with her fore-and middle fingers. Her slit was sopping wet and deep pink with excitement, while her prominent clit stood exposed like a mini-cock.

"Look at my wet cunt while you fuck my hot buttered ass, Honey," she said in a husky voice. She was moving slowly along my length and I could feel every inch of her tight, slippery asshole along my shaft. Her one hand played with her tits, tweaking the stiff nipples while the morning sun played across the slopes of her exposed breasts. I could feel the hot sun also bake onto my chest, while the stream burbled softly in the background. This was just too great.

12