Wet Fun with Anne and Steve

Story Info
Swinging couples get hot and wet.
1k words
3.97
26.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue and I have an open marriage and are into swinging. She is 5'6" with short blonde hair slightly butch looking and bisexual with a voracious sexual appetite. We had got into contact with a couple called Steve and Anne online and discussed our interests and they seemed like us to be adventurous and willing to try new things although not terribly experienced in the world of swinging. As we drove to their home for our first meeting, we discussed whether they might find us too adventurous and wondered how far we should push things on the first night, agreeing to be fairly conservative and not doing anything to scare them off. Little did we know how unfounded our fears were on this score.

We arrived at their house and the door was opened by Steve a 6ft tall slim man in his early thirties who invited us in and showed us through to the lounge where Anne was waiting. She was a stunningly attractive petite woman about 5ft 4in tall with shoulder length dark brown hair framing a pretty elfin face. She was dressed in a red top which showed off her slim figure and pert breasts and black skirt short enough to show the tops of her stockings. She seemed slightly nervous and both Sue and I wondered whether she was really up for this.

We sat down with a drink and started chatting about our desires. As we suspected, they were a lot less experienced than us but had been involved in a couple of threesomes, one with a girlfriend of Anne's, the other with a mate of Steve's, which had whetted their appetite for more but now Anne, a stunningly attractive, slim woman with shoulder length dark brown hair confessed that she had a particular fantasy but was unsure whether it was too off the wall. We explained that we were very broadminded and the worst we could do was say no (which was very unlikely). Anne admitted that her secret desire was to dress up in a sexy outfit and piss herself through her clothing in front of an audience who would then piss all over her.

That was an instant turn on for both Sue and myself and the two girls disappeared up to Anne's bedroom to select a suitable outfit with several cans of cold beer whilst Steve and myself had a drink.

After a while the girls came down and Anne looked magnificent in a short white silky camisole top, white stockings and suspenders and lacy white silk panties.

I lay on the floor dressed in my white T shirt and Boxers, while Anne knelt above my face and I began to orally stimulate her. After a short while she shuddered and a damp patch of liquid appeared at the front of her panties. I ran my tongue across the fabric tasting the first salty drops of Anne's piss and the she finally let go of her inhibitions and the floodgates opened. The warm piss gushed through her panties into my face. I swallowed a mouthful of the warm salty liquid and the rest ran down her thighs onto the tops of her stockings and all over my T shirt. Meanwhile Sue got in on the act by pulling up her skirt and thrusting her hairy pussy into Anne's face, letting go a stream of piss. Anne lapped at Sue's pussy as the piss flowed down her body, saturating the camisole top, and as I lay in a pool of piss, I could see the erect nipples of Anne's pert little breasts as the wet and now transparent camisole clung to them. By this time, Steve had got into the act, pissing all over his wife's back and saturating her long brown hair. As the two of them finished, I crawled out from under her, my bladder ready to burst and pushed my cock into the top of her knickers, peeing down the crack of her bum.

After emptying my load I stood up and all three of us looked at the sopping figure of Anne kneeling in a pool of piss who said "Thanks for that, now fuck me."

Sue was first, laying Anne flat on her back in the puddle of piss and thrusting her strap on dildo up the leg of Anne's knickers and into her waiting hole. As she thrust in and out of Anne's pussy, Anne dipped her fingers in the pool of piss and offered them to Sue who greedily sucked on them. Steve and I were one each side alternating between sucking the piss out of her bedraggled hair and sucking her nipples through the sodden fabric of her top. After a while with Anne moaning in ecstasy, Steve and I felt the urge to empty our bladders again and we pissed all over the two girls before they collapsed in a shuddering orgasm.

As Sue climbed off, Anne rolled over, gave me a naughty wink and pointed to her bum. I needed no further invitation to pull down her knickers, smear her hole with lube and enter her arsehole with my rock hard cock. At the same time, Steve moved round to the front of his wife and Anne took his stiff cock between her luscious lips while Sue started to finger Anne's pussy. Anne was by this time in a state of ecstasy as the three of us stimulated her bedraggled and sodden body. As I thrust my cock deep into her back passage I could feel Sue's fingers through the wall of her vagina whilst watching Steve ram his cock into Anne's face at an increasing rate. With this amount of passion it didn't take long for us to climax and I shot my load into her arse shortly before Steve came in his wife's mouth. In one last act, Anne turned to Sue and snogged her taking the opportunity to share Steve's cum. After that, we collapsed in an exhausted but satisfied heap before going off to shower and clean ourselves up.

The End