Wet Fun with My Cousin

Story Info
Andrea finds watersports.
1k words
4.53
12.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

This is my first story on Literotica and its a true story that may turn into a few. I'm Mike and the lady in the story is called Andrea (names have been changed for privacy).

I'm a truck driver from the uk and spend a lot of time away from home, whilst at home my sex life is great, a few weeks away and I'm constantly horny.

A few years ago while browsing Facebook i caught up with my recently divorced cousins ex wife, Andrea, we chatted about this and that and decided that if I was in the neighborhood at any time we should catch up. I hadn't seen Andrea for many years and when we did meet, damn, she had changed, gone was the young overweight housewife I remembered and in her place was this 50 something milf, slim, 5'8" tall, 8 stone and 36c breasts, she was dressed in a knee length skirt, white blouse and her legs covered in nylon, my first thought upon seeing her dressed like this was "stockings or tights".

We decided to go to a pub as her grown up kids were at home (my second cousins) and it would seem weird. Anyways, we chatted and chatted about days gone by and after a few drinks the conversation got around to sex, standard stuff, its been this long and so forth, eventually after a somewhat awkward conversation (being I'd only known her as my cousins wife before tonight) we started to talk about fetishes, she didnt really have any where I, well I have a few to say the least, she was all ears.

I was chatting and telling her of my liking for lingerie and stockings and she was listening intently, telling me that she only wears stockings and silky panties, in a semi jesting way i say I like silky panties when they're wet, you can never be wet enough, and told her i like to watch women desperate to pee and have them pee their panties, well, her eyes lit up like blackpool illuminations.

She told me that whilst it wasn't something she had ever tried because her sex life had always been missionary position and sleep afterwards she had heard of this fetish, another couple of drinks and we decided to leave.

By this time i was getting quite interested in the fact that she wasn't put off by the conversation, quite the contrary, she was actually turned on by it, and, I'd noticed, she hadn't been to the toilet all evening.

It was still only about 9:30 in the evening and we decided to go back to my truck as it was still early and the kids were at her house, about a 30 minute walk. 10 minutes in and she stopped walking, i asked Andrea if everything was ok, expecting her to have gotten cold feet and say she would head off home, she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I need to pee, real bad", the walk was along a canal path near Bristol and was very quiet, I said "just go behind a bush", I can still see now the disappointing look on her face, so I quickly said, or just pee your panties, to my surprise, and total amusement, Andrea lifted her skirt right there and then, above her waist, showing me her silky white panties, placed her hand between her legs and peed right through them, the yellow pee was running through the material and through her fingers while I watched, her hand slid into the waistband of her panties and into them so i could see the flow through them while she pissed herself, when the flow had subsided, she just let her skirt drop smiled and carried on walking asking me if I'd enjoyed the show.

We got back to the truck and got inside, I cracked a couple of beers open from the fridge and sat across from her.

Now i need to pee, i tell her, again her eyes lit up, can I watch she asks, I tell her that fair is fair as I'd watched her earlier.

To exit the truck I had to climb out of the passenger side as the drivers side where I was sat was against a hedge and climbed across, she didn't move, instead she just sat there, undid my zip and released my cock, looking up at me she licked the end, already covered in pre cum because of the show Andrea had put on earlier and took me in her mouth, not a good idea I exclaimed as I really need to pee, she just looked up at me still sitting in the passenger seat, shrugged her shoulders and kept sucking, quite the dilemma, was she teasing or did this gorgeous milf actually want me to pee in her mouth so I tell her again, i really need to pee and if you keep me here I'll end up peeing in your mouth, again just a shrug of the shoulders so i relaxed and just a trickle into her mouth.

She gagged initially but kept sucking my now wet cock, so I released some more piss into her wanting throat, this time she drank it eagerly. I then let go, full flow into her mouth, it was running out of her mouth onto her blouse, making it translucent and i could see her bra become visible underneath it, her spare hand went to her skirt, she pulled it up, opened her legs and pissed through her panties all over my leather seats for the second time in the evening whilst I was emptying my own bladder into her throat.

As we both finished peeing she kept sucking my cock into her throat and finger fucking her own pussy, sat covered in piss from head to toe, she started to cum, her hand rubbing while she sucked me, as I neared my own climax she pulled me out of her mouth and wanked my cock into her face and I erupted all over her, jetting my spunk into her face.

We decided that she would need to stay the night to dry her clothes.

If i get enough feedback from this 100% true story, I'll share it with you and tell you how she became my piss and cum slut for many years.