Wet Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?! No, that's disgusting! Haha what are you even talking about," she replied, half out of breathe. She was going to have to play it off as if he only imagined it. She wasn't going to admit that she was dripping wet.

"What am I talking about? Haha I just touched something really...whoa," he stopped short of what he was going to say. He had a perplexed look on his face and Jessica saw him staring at her waist section now instead of the bed. She looked down and saw that her skirt had rolled up from the struggle. Her thighs were opened just enough for Jason to see her panties and the large wet spot on them.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. She sat up and tried to pull down her skirt to hide herself. She had never been so embarrassed, and was pretty sure Jason thought she was some type of sexually frustrated freak. Who gets turned on from having a tickle fight? And with a close friend. Surely she couldn't show her face around him anymore, she thought. She silently worried to herself if Jason was going to tell Matt about this.

As she attempted to adjust herself and apologize, she began to get up from the bed. Suddenly though, Jason was at the edge of the bed and had grab her by the wrist.

"Jess, wait a sec. It's okay," he said reassuringly. "So you got a little horny, who gives a shit, ya know?" He said to her.

She only attempted to pull away from him. "You don't understand. It's fucking embarrassing. The man you love doesn't touch you in what feels like forever, and then literally everything gets you going. It's just...fucking...ugh," she stated, sounding mildly furious but more upset than anything. Jason let go of her wrist and she then sat back on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Well, it sounds like you kids have a few things to talk about. I'm sure that would help. Just gotta tell him to stop being a dumbass, and to fuck you like a pornstar," he jokingly replied to her. He could see small tears forming in her eyes. He then placed his arm around her shoulder. "Hey now, no tears...this is a night of fun."

"I know, I know. It's just...he can be a real assbag. We'll need to sit down and have a long conversation," she said. As she looked forward, she could fell Jason's eyes go from looking at her face, to looking down at her waist. She wasn't sure if he was going to resume tickling her again to cheer her up, but she tightened her body defensively.

She began to speak again, "maybe then he'll start to realize that...wait, what you are doing?" she asked as Jason placed his hand on her soft thigh and began to move up her leg higher.

"I guess I'm going to have to help you out babe," he said to her, watching for her reaction.

"What do you mean? What are you doing?" She asked him nervously. His hand was now fiddling along the bottom folds of her skirt. She was curious as to if this was more of his flirting. She didn't know what to think of this situation.

"Well, you said it yourself, Matt hasn't gotten you off in forever. It's not healthy to hold in this kind of bad juju," he teased. They were staring into each other's eyes as his hand continued upwards, now underneath her skirt. Jessica wasn't sure why, but her legs instinctively opened wider. She knew she should have been moving away in anger or storming out with Matt, but she just sat there. Jason's hand was inches away from her most private area. Her mind was hazy from all the alcohol, or so she thought.

"Jason, you can't. Why are you doing this?" she asked, almost a plea. She placed her hands on his hand, but she wasn't making much of an effort to stop his advances.

"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you in your time of need Jess? Let me do this for you," he said to her. Finally, his hand moved up slowly again. Jessica's mind went into overdrive and her heart was now pounding in her chest. What was happening?

"I know you were playing with yourself while Matt and I were gaming, I could see the sheet moving outta the corner of my eyes," he smirked. Jessica felt herself turning red and hot. He had saw her playing with herself, and he said nothing. "Trust me though, it'll feel much better with my fingers Jess," he finished

"Wait, Jason no. No, no, no, no, no! We can't, we shouldn't be doing...! Oh!" she cried. She was begging him, but her thoughts escaped her as his hand finally found her pussy. She let out a soft moan as he began to rub her soaking vulva through her lace panties. "Oh my god, Jace....mmm, you can't be doing this." She continued to hold his hand in between her legs though.

"It's okay Jess, it's gonna be okay," he replied to her. She removed her left hand from his and placed it on his shoulder for support, as they were both still sitting on the edge of his bed. They looked into each other's eyes momentarily, but then she turned her head away. She was trying her best not to let him see her face, but she knew she was failing. However, the grip she had on him and her gushing slit let him know already that she was enjoying this moment.

"Damn baby girl, I never knew any girl could get this wet," he jokingly stated. "It's so fuckin' sexy!" He was now looking down at her thighs and his hand that was still pressed against her panties.

Jessica sat there, swaying her hips forward against Jason's hand. She looked over to see Matt still lying on the floor, unconscious and turned facing the opposite direction. As she moaned with her best friend's hand up her skirt, a million thoughts ran through her mind.

What am I doing? Why am I letting this happen? I need to stop this. It feels so good though. What if Matt wakes up? What will he do? Would I even care?

"Oh Jace...you need to stop. I can't do this. I can't...mmm, let you keep going," she attempted to say in between her moans. She removed her right hand from his and placed it behind her for better support. She felt like she would fall back from the intensity. She didn't know what Jason would do if she let that happen. She opened her eyes to look over and saw that he was smiling at her. She then glared down to see that his other hand was now rubbing his own crotch. She could make out his erection beneath his thin shorts. The sight of his growing manhood only made her hornier.

Jessica wasn't sure what to think of the current situation. It is true that she had been sexually frustrated for some time now. But she loved Matt, she wasn't about to cheat on him. Especially with Jason, one of her oldest friends, and Matt's best friend. This was a betrayal. She still had time to take control of the situation and turn things around though. Maybe they would both forget it due to all the alcohol they had consumed, and the drugs he was currently on.

"Mmm Jace, oh god...what if...oh what if Matt wakes up. You have to...mmm, you have to stop," she continued to plead. Jessica wasn't sure why she continued to protest though. In the back of her mind, she knew that she wanted Jason to keep playing with her. He knew it too, just by studying her body language.

"Don't worry babe, Matty isn't gonna wake up. But here...let's get a bit more comfortable." He said to her, and he scooted her body up the bed and rotated her so that she was sitting now facing the television, and he sat behind her, with her in between his legs. In that whole transition of their bodies, he never removed his hand from her slippery snatch.

"Jace...I need to go. If you stop now...I won't...oh god...I won't tell Matt. Please, oh...oh my god..." she pleaded in between more moaning. Jason's hand continue to generously massage Jessica's soaked panties. She tilted her head back to relax on his shoulder. Again though, her body betrayed her as her legs began to tremble and her breathing was now strained. In this new position, she could now feel his large erection against her ass cheeks, even with their combined clothing.

"Jess, I promise Matt won't find out. But I'm going to keep my promise to you too," he said to her. As he whispered to her, he gently grabbed her lace panties and pulled them aside. Jessica gasped aloud as she felt Jason's warm hand press against her bare, fresh shaven pussy. He now knew how badly she was gushing. She moaned even louder now as his fingers teased her swollen clit. "I'm not going to stop until you cum babe," he whispered into her ear softly. She could have came just from those words.

"Jace, mmm... don't, don't say that... Oh god, Jason!" she said aloud. Jessica's legs were now shaking out of control. She knew there was now no coming back. Her left hand squeezed onto the bed sheets and her right hand was clenched to his arm, the same arm that was leading the assault. Until now she was trying to stay somewhat quiet. Now though, she had no restraint of how loud she was being

"It feels good Jess, I know you're loving this," he whisper in her ear. His hand continued to manipulate her erect sex button in ways that rivaled her own skills. She could feel her juices leaking in between her ass cheeks now.

"Yes...god yes, so good..."she moaned. There were some additional words that followed, but even she couldn't understand what she was trying to say. Her hips began to buckle, and Jess could feel the approaching orgasm within her. That tingly sensation began expanding throughout her petite body. She gripped onto Jason even tighter as her body reached its physical peak.

"That's it baby girl, you're gonna cum for me. I know you want to," Jason stated. It was true too. Jessica wanted nothing more than to release for Jason. To have his magical fingers bring her to climax. Still though, she attempted to restrain herself and tried to hold out.

"Jace! I...oh...I...mmm you can't make me cum. I don't...I can't...oh fuck Jason! Don't do it...please, don't..." her moaning was now unstoppable. She knew it was useless in pleading now. His thumb was toying with her clit, and his middle and ring fingers were rubbing her hole. He was going to push in. "Jace! Oh Jace! Fuck! Oh, just fucking do it! Just...ahh!" She yelped. She pushed her hips forward just as he pushed his fingers inside her soaking wet twat. He was now finger fucking her, and she was allowing him to do so. As her head tilted back, Jason leaned down and pressed his lips down on hers.

At first, she was shocked, but she returned the kiss with enthusiasm. Their bodies continued to sway back and forth together, and she continued to tremble with pleasure. Jessica was moaning into Jason's mouth and their tongues danced around each other's. After what seemed like an eternity, their lips broke apart. His hand was rapidly fucking her sloppy wet vagina. The slapping sound of his palm striking her vulva echoed in the silent room, as did her moans.

The waves of pleasure were filling Jessica completely now. With his free hand, Jason reached around her body and began to massage her boobs. It was only adding to the intensity of her pleasure, and she could barely contain her heavy breathing. Her head was still tilted back resting on Jason's shoulders, and he took that as an invitation to kiss her neck. Jessica's let out a heavy sigh and her body gave a positive shudder to his lips.

"Oh Jace...mmm, so good. Mmm, so fucking good!" Jessica moaned loudly, with her best friend's fingers still pushing into her pussy. She was so wet that her juices were leaking into down between her ass and drenching the sheets. Jason noticed, and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Holy shit Jess, you're really gushin'. You're so fucking sexy. I'm gonna make you cum all over my fingers, you little slut." He silently said in her ear.

His words were only adding to the mounting pressure. She rocked her hips into his fingers, his speed only increasing with each push. She was so lubricated that he was able to easily push in a third finger. Jessica could feel her pussy expand and squeeze around his appendages. She couldn't recall a time ever being so wet, even during intercourse. Jason brought out something in her that she never knew about herself, and now that she knew she couldn't go back.

They continued to make out as Jason's fingers went on fucking Jessica's glistening pussy. She attempted to speak to him, but her words were failing her. That's when the pressure began to become too much. She knew what was about to happen.

"Oh, fuck...I...I'm gonna cum. I'm so close...please don't stop...please Jace..." she whispered back to him. She was swimming in ecstasy as Jason was close to making her explode. All she could focus on was Jace and the way he was touching her. She wanted to cum for him. She wanted so much more with him, and she would be sure to return the favor. So many thoughts were running through her mind as she began to rock violently against Jason's firm body behind her own.

Then suddenly, she could have sworn that she saw Matt's unconscious body begin to stir on the floor.

"Oh, Jace! You have to hurry! Hurry and finish me..." she urgently insisted. The pressure was building in her body as Matt continued to wiggle around on the carpeted ground. Jason was now massaging her g-spot too, and kept stimulating her engorged clitoris. The sensation was jolting through Jessica's limbs, and she was no longer in control of her body.

"Don't worry baby, you're gonna cum for me, "he said. His words were flooding her head. As Matt began to come around, she felt her orgasm radiating outward from her pussy all throughout her body now. Up until now, she had been able to keep her noise volume steady, but then she broke.

"Oh my god! Jason! Baby, I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming for you!" She cried loudly. She rocked back and forth through her orgasm, as it was prolonged since Jason didn't stop or remove his hand.

She continued to moan as she watched the scene before her eyes unfold.

Matt was now sitting, wide awake, and turned towards her and Jason. He wore an expression of confused anger at the scenario before him. Jessica stared back at Matt, but her eyes were half closed and her mouth was still wife opened. It was a few moments later when the situation set in and she somewhat had snapped back to reality. Jason saw Matt also now, but he continued to play with Jessica's cum soaked cunt, and she was still allowing him to do so, without any protest.

"Matt! Oh fuck! Mmm my god, it's not what it looks like. It's not..." she tried her best to explain, but she suddenly collapsed forward from the numbness she was now feeling in most of her body. In that moment, Jason finally removed his hand from her dripping wet pussy. She let out a soft sigh as he did, almost wishing he would have kept going. Matt now stood before them, motionless, and completely silent.

Jessica couldn't stand to face Matthew right now, so she closed her eyes and looked away. She had betrayed him. Even after everything, she had gone and done something she was ashamed of herself for. She could have cried if she could have caught her breath, but she was still gasping. Another man had just given her one of the most powerful. Orgasms she had ever experienced, and just merely a few feet away from her unconscious boyfriend.

Suddenly, she heard a slurping noise from behind her that broke the silence.

"Mmm, you were right bro. She's pretty fucking delicious. And look at this!" Jason said aloud, motioning to the drenched bed sheets while licking her juices off his fingers, "she was running like a river."

Jessica looked up to see Matt smiling now, almost in approval. Why the fuck was he smiling? What was going on? Had Matt discussed their sex life with Jason? He seemed to know a lot about her heavy "lubrication", as well as her taste. Why would her boyfriend and best friend ever talk about that? She looked down to see though that Jason was right though. With her orgasm, she seemed too had gotten a large area of the bed wet with her juices. She could still feel cum oozing from her now sore vagina. She felt herself turn as red as a tomato.

"Oh my god, Matt. I'm so sorry and confused, I don't know how I let this happen," Jessica cried, pleading and looking up at Matthew. Jason got up from the bed and walked over towards Matt. Jessica was expecting a far worse situation, but instead the two men fist bumped and embraced each other. Now they were both joking and laughing with each other. For real though, what the hell was going on, she thought to herself.

"Haha damn bro, you just had to go and start without me didn't ya? Couldn't even wake me up to watch?" he asked Jason jokingly.

"Whoa man, we tried. She was even kicking you, but you were fucking out like a lightbulb. And she gave me a glimpse accidently and I had to jump on the opportunity. Fucking props though man, you've got a champ. She came all over my hand!" Jason replied, playfully punching Matt's left arm.

"I told you bro, I wasn't joking," Matt again replied to him. Jessica had had enough with being lost in the conversation, and wanted to be filled in on the situation.

"Okay wait minute, time out. What the fuck is going on. Like, seriously I wanna know what is going on, right now," Jessica demanded, sounding both perplexed and angry. At that moment, Jason took a step back as Matthew stepped forward and took a seat at the edge of the bed with Jessica.

"Listen babe, I know you must be pretty confused and probably pissed right now, but let me explain. A few weeks ago, I got on the laptop and I saw that you've been watching, well a lot of porn and you've been reading a lot of sexy fan fiction stuff. So I know you've been pretty fuckin' horny lately, but I also feel like the spice in our relationship has somewhat died down."

"So I wanted to do something big to make our sex lives great and exciting again. Then one day Jason and I were just talking about women, you know, guys just talk about their women and shit like that. That's why he knew how you'd react to his advances, and he also wanted to see if you actually get as wet as you I told him you do. Ha, he honestly didn't believe it was possible. So we came up with this little plan, except I wasn't supposed to pass out," he explained to her.

Jessica sat calming, listening to Matt's words but was still finding this all hard to believe. Was this some sort of crazy dream? Surely it had to be. There was no way in hell that her boyfriend would have been cool with all this, let alone help in planning it. She could recall times of Matt getting aggravated and overcome with jealousy when another man simply looked at her admiringly.

"I'm sorry if you're angry or upset. I just wanted to make you feel like you were living out one of your fantasy, like in those stories that you read. I mean, you can't be too mad. Sounds like you had a pretty good time, and well...heh, the evidence speaks for itself," he finished, also staring at the soaked bedsheets. He let out a weak smile as he realized she was still wearing an expression of suppressed rage. How could he possibly think that setting her up was a good idea? She was fuming now, ready to explode.

"Are you a fucking idiot? I thought that I had cheated on you with a guy who's your best friend and like a brother to me! Why would you think that would be a nice gesture?" she asked Matt aggressively. Then she turned to Jason, who was now watching and listening from the corner of the bedroom by the doorway.

"And you! How could you fucking take advantage of me like that? Some fuckin' friend you are!" She yelled at him, now trying to fight back tears. She had never felt so played and used in her entire life, and she had been through some crazy shit.

"Babe, wait. This is my fault," Matt calmly chimed in. "It was my mistake to assume you wanted this. I just thought that fulfilling a desire of yours would reignite that flame between us. And I asked Jason to be a part of it because he knows us both pretty well. That and because I know you've secretly had a thing for him for a while now," he finished. At those last words, Jessica blushed bright red again, and her eyes glanced over to Jason with a hint of slight embarrassment.