Wet Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The idea was for the three of us to do something together. But Jason," Matt gestured over to their friend, "just went for the damn opportunity. We both knew you'd be extremely horny tonight. I mean, let be honest babe. You only dress this way when you're planning on getting lucky...right?"

At that, Matt placed his hand on Jessica's smooth thigh. She shuddered slightly, still feeling sensitive to the touch. His hand was warm, but she still turned away and remained silent. She however did not push his hand away. Strangely enough, although she was still pissed off, she found it oddly sweet of Matt. She did have to admit, it was a hell of a surprise, and she did get off from it all. The danger of being discovered and cheating was a massive thrill for her. The fact that it was Jason using her made it that much better. She couldn't recall a time where she experienced such an orgasm with that intensity. But still, she couldn't let them get away with plotting behind her back. She had to get back at them somehow, and suddenly Jessica was hatching a plan of her own.

"Fine, fine okay, I get it. Matt, it was truly sweet of you to do that and think about my needs and desires. It really is sexy, and I love you for that. I just don't like that I wasn't told beforehand and added in to the loop," Jessica replied sternly. She was now sounding less furious though, which was a relief to both of the guys.

"Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise if you had known I was going to come on to you," Jason chimed in now, looking towards her with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Doesn't matter, I felt like I was betraying my boyfriend and going against my own morals," she replied more calmly, starting to feel her ager subside and rational thoughts come back to her. She seemed to somewhat struggle to remain still while her body was still coming down from cloud nine. It took a lot for her to control herself. She could still feel her pussy pulsing underneath her panties, and her juices were leaking down her legs. She was still horny, and craving more.

"But you didn't babe, and you haven't. So it's okay. I'm not mad about it, and I don't think you should be either. You had a good time, and it was my idea. If it were different, then my reaction would be different. But that's not the case here, so everything is gonna be okay," Matt said to her, reassuringly. He rubbed his hand on her thigh, and he smiled at her. She couldn't help but return a smile to him. She truly did love this man. That wasn't going to get him off the hook so easily though.

"Okay, fine. I'll drop it," she then leaned forward and kissed Matt. They then both embraced each other tightly. After a few moments, Jason spoke up finally breaking the silence from across the room.

"Well you guys, I'm really glad I could be of service, let me know if there is anything else I can do," he said jokingly. Jessica let out a small giggle and covered her face, again feeling flushed and slightly embarrassed. The thought of Jason though being willing to play with her again made something in her stir. Her pussy began to twitch with excitement again. She was thinking.

"Haha thanks bro, but I think we're good now," Matthew answered sarcastically. Suddenly, that's when the perfect idea popped into Jessica's head, and she quickly interrupted.

"So wait. The main purpose was to just fulfill my fantasy of cheating and giving Jason the chance to feel my...wetness?" She asked. The two guys exchanged puzzled looks.

"Well, I suppose so. That was all we had planned originally," Matt answered her. She looked over and saw Jason simply nod his head in agreement.

"Well here an idea of my own... I think Jace should fuck me," Jessica simply stated aloud to them both, looking from her boyfriend over to her Jason. Her boyfriend's mouth dropped open almost in disbelief at what she was suggesting. Her best friend eyes widened with delightful surprise. She continued to speak directly towards her new lover. "I mean, you just can't get me going and leave me hangin'. You made me cum, pretty fuckin' hard I might add. You just can't leave when my pussy as only gotten a taste," she finished. This was her master plan to get back at Matt for going behind her back. He almost couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. Just seeing their expression at her suggestion was making her very hot. If she had been recovering from her last bout with Jace, and progress of that had been cancelled out.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Matt interrupted, "you're suggesting that Jason should fuck you?" He asked, sounding a little pissed and jealous now. That's exactly what she was going for. Jason stayed in the corner, just trying to stay out of the crossfire and hiding his enthusiasm.

"Matty, baby, you know how I get. If I get going like this, I need to finish. And since Jace is the one that got me started, he deserves to be the one to finish me off. I mean, it's only fair. Plus you owe me for going behind my back on all this. I'm sure you understand babe," Jessica stated sarcastically to Matt. At this she stood up from the bed and walked over towards Jason. She bit her lips softly as she approached their mutual friend. He stood firm and strong, with his arms crossed across his bare chest. She flirtatiously eyed him up and down and smile. Jason smiled and simply gave her a wink.

"Jess, wait," Matthew chimed in again. However, his girlfriend pretended to pay him no attention at this particular moment. She was too focused on what was going to happen next. Her mind was already several scenes ahead, and her heart was racing again, just as it had when Jason was finger fucking her moments ago. She extended her hands and relaxed them against Jason's pecs.

"Jace, if you're really a man, I want you to fuckin' prove it. I want you, no, I need you to fuck me. Right here in front of my boyfriend. I wanna make him watch as you take me however you want," she said to him. She was looking up directly into his eyes. He never took his eyes away from hers either, but wasn't entirely sure how to play out his next sentence.

"I, uh..." was all Jason could mutter. He finally looked up from her eyes and over to Matt. Jessica then quickly grabbed him by the chin and brought his head back down and leveled to her eyes again.

"Don't look at him, look at me. Show me you're a man, and fuck me, right now" she said solemnly. Then with her opposite hand she slowly reached down Jason's shorts and boxers, and grabbed his newly erect penis. He let out a soft sigh of pleasure as she began to stroke his cock. "Come here," she said, guiding him closer to her by gently tugging on his penis.

Jessica carefully studied Jason's body, knowing that he was enjoying the moment. She smiled and turned to face her boyfriend. His face was contorted with obvious jealousy and what also appeared to be genuine disbelief at the scene unfolding before him. Jessica's plan was going as she anticipated, and she finally spoke again.

"Matty baby, you're going to sit there and watch as Jace and I fuck. I'm gonna let him take me anyway he wants and I, him. This is what you deserve for putting me through what you did. You should know this is another one of my fantasies. Being in control," Jessica declared to her boyfriend, whom was now feeling pretty uneasy with the whole situation. She pointed to a chair in the opposite corner of the room, to which Matt stood and walked over to. He took a seat, and watched quietly as Jessica continued to stroke Jason's erect cock beneath his clothing, Jace looked down upon Jessica and seemed to admire her beauty. Jessica continued to smile at him, feeling beyond excited for what was going to happen in the next few moments.

"So, you boys like to play games?" she mused aloud. "You're about to find out what kind of games I can play."

To be continued...