Wet Life

Story Info
A story of how I got addicted to pee.
1.2k words
4.1
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first had a wet moment when I was 21 i had just moved in with my girlfriend Sarah it was a small flat in Littlehampton West Sussex. Sex life was great most nights we would have great sex and I was happy with my life but not as happy as I was about to be when things changed.

1976 was a really hot summer so when we got home me and Sarah would just strip off our clothes and sit around the house with nothing on Sarah had a great figure 36 24 36 blonde hair blue eyes and the sweetest face you can think of.

Friday night was always play night for me and Sarah, | got home from work and walked into my bedsit room to see my lovely Sarah completely naked lying on the sofa her hand was covering her pussy which was really wet. | knew what had happened on a Friday Sarah had a half day and she would get home and rest up but today was different lying beside the sofa was one of the porn mags that we would subscribe to. She must have read a story and played with herself and then fallen asleep.

I striped off my clothes and sat at the end of the sofa I was looking at her spread legs and pussy wide open and got an instant hard on I started to have a wank and could not resist playing with Sarah's pussy as I wanked she soon stirred and woke up to me fingering her pussy as in wanked off. This did not seem to upset her as she just winked at me and watched as I just kept going and as got closer to coming her eyes just seemed to get wider. This just got me hotter and whilst I still fingered her I soon shot my load Sarah just smiled and told me to stop on her Fanny as she needed to shower.

Sarah came out from the shower and just sat opposite me laying down at the other end of the sofa completely naked and looking great. decided that this may be a long night and as i had come back from work it was only right that I should take a shower besides I had just come over my self and tissues did not really make you that clean.

I got into the shower with the picture of my Sarah in my mind and as i washed myself I soon found myself getting aroused but did not want to waste it with a quick wank so I washed myself down and dried off and walked back into the bed sit to see Sarah her with her eyes shut legs apart and slowly stroking her pussy

what lovely site as I sat on the end of the sofa Sarah opened her eyes and said "now it's my time to put on a show for you" the thing is I had not put on a sow for her I just needed a wank seeing her lying there when I got in but always up for a bit of fun I just sat back and watched.

Sarah started by just slowly stroking her outer lips and occasionally dipping in with one finger she had eyes closed and seemed in her own place. I knew she could keep this up for a long time so I started to play with myself but she must have heard me or felt me because her eyes opened and she slapped my hand and told me just watch for a bit longer.

I was a bit pissed at this but knowing Sarah I knew she had a plan so I went along with it. I lay there watching her and she was getting really hot from just dipping a single finger in she changed up to pushing two fingers in at the same time she was circling her clit helmet with her other hand really gently.

I really wanted to bring myself off but knowing Sarah I knew I was in for a treat so i looked away for a while but wanting to stay hard I decided to just watch and not play with myself just watch.

As I watched Sarah just got more physical with her self pushing harder with her fingers and rubbing her clit pulling back the hood and gently fingering it then she reached under the sofa and pulled out a small vibrator which she placed over her clit at the same time really pushing hard on the three fingers in her pussy. This was a bit of a shock for me as in those days vibrators were really rare and she had kept it secret from me, later I was to find out it was fairly new to Sarah as well.

I watched hardly able to move Sarah had never been as this forward in the two years we had been together in fact I always took the lead when sex was concerned. Anyway this was all new to me so I carried on watching Sarah was going mad pushing her fingers in her and putting more pressure on the vibe on her clit. I had seen her bring herself off before but this was different she was really shaking and not usual for her getting really vocal. just grunts and groans no real words then she just screamed "oh god oh fuck yes wooooow".

This was when my life took a new turn suddenly Sarah arched her back and squirted a huge amount of fluid all over me this was the most sexy thing I had ever seen or felt and whilst Sarah was still thrashing around I grabbed my cock and wanked I did not last long and could not resist she had done it to me so I leaned forward and sprayed my load right at her fanny Sarah just lay there and her hand reached down and rubbed my cum all over her pussy.

Once we had come down from the high of our joint orgasms we looked a right sight so we decided to go for a shower. We both got in together which was not unusual for us and started to wash each other down. now as most men know quite often after sex I needed to pee I decided I would not warn Sarah and just started to pee in the shower I peed between Sarah's legs but she still noticed and just smiled winked at me the she took hold of my cock and directed the stream at her pussy she closed her eyes and just let my steam hit her. When I had finished peeing Sarah leant forward and whispered in my ear "thank you." We finished off our shower and by the time we had finished I was hard as a rock down there which did not go unnoticed by Sarah so we walked into our bedsit and lay down on the sofa.

***

This was the beginning of my wet life and the night was long but that is a story for another day, I hope you have enjoyed this first part of my story please leave comments for me and I will download my next installment soon thanks for reading.

Sean xxx