Wet Miranda Gets Shaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

I had thought that they would all just run there fingers over my smooth bare thighs, but I had not expected their hands to roam all over my pussy lips and clit too. I began to get wet down there from all of the tactile sensations. Hands were exploring my pussy. I couldn't help but to get turned on something fierce. It felt great having all of those hands down there between my legs, and I needed more stimulation. I felt a strong urge to masturbate, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that in front of everyone. All of the guys were touching me, but it just felt like teasing, since no one was rubbing me the way I would have rubbed myself.

After most of the guys had touched me, Jim sat down next to me and took his turn. He gently stroked my bare pussy the same way everyone else had. I needed relief badly. Really fucking badly. I whispered into Jim's ear: "Finish me off. I can't stand all of this gentle stroking and shy touching between my legs. I need relief, and you are the only one I feel comfortable enough to ask."

He whispered "Are you sure, Miranda?" into my ears.

"Yes…do it now, Jim, before I lose my nerve. I need to come hard after this exhibitionism, and I want you to finish me off. Make me come, Jim. Stroke my clit."

I took his hand and guided it. I am picky about how I like my clit stimulated, and I guided his hand in slow clockwise circles with firm pressure in just the right spot until he got the hang of how I liked the motion. I let go and let him take over. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the stimulation, almost forgetting that I had an audience. I felt shy again for a second, but realizing that the guys were all watching made me get even wetter and hotter. Without even realizing it, my hands were on my bare breasts, pinching my nipples. I began to pant and moan, enjoying the nice stimulation between my legs.

Jim masturbated me nice and slow, building up the slow burn in my pussy. I got closer and closer, and yelled out loud so everyone could hear…"Faster, Oh God, faster…make me come…"

He rubbed his fingertips faster and faster. I felt some other hands rubbing on the outer lips of my pussy, and some more hands touching my thighs and legs. I didn't care, let them all touch me, I thought. The extra pairs of hands sent me over the edge, and the orgasm took me by surprise, coming faster than I had expected it to.

My hips jumped off of the sofa and I arched my back, screaming and grunting. I felt my newly bare pussy quiver and shake, and the convulsions hit me like a hammer, rocking my whole naked body. Knowing that everyone was watching me come got me even hotter. I had never gotten off for such a big audience. And I really loved the naughty thrill of having an orgasm so publicly. I came and came in wave after wave of pleasure. My pussy lips were still quivering when I touched them, and I suddenly felt self conscious about what I was doing.

The guys let me rest for awhile, and I almost fell asleep. Finally I opened my eyes, feeling very exposed and naked after letting them all see me this way. They were all still looking at me. I noticed plenty of erections even though everyone was dressed.


"I hope you all liked what you saw. Did everyone get nice and turned on?" I asked the men in the basement.

They all nodded yes. Good, I had managed to bring everyone pleasure, I thought to myself. Fighting the urge to get dressed, I walked across the room naked and mixed myself another drink, content to let them all look at my newly shaved pussy and stark naked body the rest of the night. I liked the feeling of being bare down there so much that I kept it that way for a long time, although sometimes I slipped and let the red bush grow back. What kept me shaving over and over, though, was the feeling I felt weeks later when I let a guy eat me out with my pussy bare. The licking felt so damn intense without pubic hair in the way, and I loved how it felt to have a man's tongue all over my shaved pussy. The sensations on my pussy lips felt incredible, and it caused me to come hard time after time. I highly recommend that all women shave themselves intimately at least once to feel the experience, but I doubt anyone will want to do it as publicly as had I dared to…

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12