Wet Miranda's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
She gives him three sexy gifts.
  • March 2005 monthly contest
7.1k words
4.61
335.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,154 Followers

"Miranda, please don't spend any money on me. I don't need a gift." Tom argued with me.

"But Tom, I want to make your birthday extra special. This is the first time you've had a birthday since we started dating."

"Miranda, I'm serious. Don't waste any money on me. My dream birthday is just having over three or four friends, watching the Heat play basketball, playing poker, and drinking beer."

"That's it?" I asked him. "You can't think of a single book, CD, or video game you would like?"

"Miranda, I have all the material stuff I need. I don't need anything. Please, I know you sometimes have trouble saving money, and I really don't want you to spend a cent on my birthday. If you really must, you can make me a cake and we'll have it when my friends come over next week."

"That's it Tom? Your dream birthday party is Beer, Basketball, Poker, and a homemade birthday cake?" I responded.

"That's it. That would make me so happy."

"I'll bet I can make your birthday party more special than that, Tom." I said with a wicked gleam in my eye. I was already planning and plotting a very sexy surprise for him.

"O.K., whatever, just don't waste your hard earned cash on me please." Tom insisted.

"Oh I won't Tom. I promise I won't spend one penny on your party."

"Good, thanks. I love you."

"I love you too, Tom." I replied, and I gave him a long lingering kiss on his lips.

His birthday was on Saturday night, so I had four days to prepare. I called my friend Julie the next day, and asked if she would be interested in coming over to Tom's birthday party.

"Sure, what time, Miranda?" Julie said over the phone. I told her to come around 5:00 to help me prepare. She happened to be a pastry chef at a good Miami Beach restaurant, and I knew she would be able to make a much better cake than I would. She also had three other qualities I especially was looking for; she was incredibly attractive, she was very out going, and she was also very kinky. I had heard her tell me many tales of her sexual exploits, and I barely believed them all.

Tom was sitting on the black leather sofa when I arrived at his apartment at 4:00 on his birthday. He was drinking a bottle of Corona with a lime in it. I opened my purse and pulled out four cards.

"What are those, honey?" Tom asked me, probably surprised to see four birthday cards instead of just one.

"The top one is your birthday card, and the next three are your birthday gifts. Open up the cards, Tom." I told him.

"Miranda, I told you not to get me gifts. What are those, gift cards for stores?"

"Tom, I kept my promise, the gifts didn't cost a thing. O.K., I spent $1.00 on a few envelopes, sorry."

He had a puzzled expression on his face. He picked up the top envelope, which was white. He ripped it open, and there was a simple hand-written note from me that read "Dear Tom. Happy birthday, lover. I want to make it very special. There are three envelopes on the table. Don't open them yet; I will tell you when to open them. Love, Miranda." It was written in red ink.

He gave me a kiss on the lips and thanked me for the cards.

At 5:00 the doorbell rang. It was my friend Julie. I opened the door to a tall stunning blonde with extremely large natural breasts. Her long blonde wavy hair cascaded down her shoulders, and she had on dark red lipstick and light blue eyeliner. She was wearing a red short sleeve button down blouse and a medium length black skirt, along with black high heels. Her legs were bare with no pantyhose on.

I gave her a hug and invited her into the living room. Tom greeted her, and stared at her figure for a second. I'm sure he would have liked to look at her even longer, but he was no doubt afraid that I would get upset. Unlike many women, I do not get jealous when my boyfriend appreciates other female bodies; in fact, I strongly encourage it. Tom had a hard time believing this, because his previous girlfriend had not approved of this at all.

I led her upstairs into Tom's den, and we sat down on wicker chairs and started to go over the details of the party. We had sketched out our plan over the phone, but now that we were in person we were able to really fine tune the strategy to make his birthday party incredible.

I asked her what she was wearing under her red blouse. "Nothing!" she said while giggling. This was off to a great start, I thought.

I had on a very sexy white lacy bra under my plain black t-shirt, but I liked her way of thinking, so I removed my shirt and bra, and then put the shirt back on over my bare breasts.

I had remembered seeing an advertisement in the local alternative newspaper for topless bartenders. They were available for bachelor parties, frat parties, or whatever other occasions there were for men to gather and have topless women serve them alcohol all night. The price was pretty steep, though, and I knew I couldn't buy that for Tom. So Julie and I were going to provide that service for free. This was Tom's first gift.

I heard the door downstairs open and close a few times. Tom had invited five of his friends over; Robert, Patrick, Carry, Joe and Hiroshi. I had a little history with the first four; on Super-Bowl Sunday this year I played a little game with them. To make a long story short, I derailed there plans to watch the game by offering them a strip show, lap-dances, and hand-jobs. I had only met Hiroshi a few times, and didn't know him very well. Joe was a tall blonde with a crew-cut. He was the most annoying of Tom's friends; always quoting stupid lines from movies, giving people high fives, and getting extremely wasted. Carry was a heavy-set guy with long brown hair who was generally pleasant to be around. Robert was the classic tall dark handsome stranger, a six foot tall well groomed gentleman. He was from Puerto Rico. Unfortunately, he was usually obnoxious; I couldn't decide who bothered me more between him and Joe. Patrick was O.K. He was shorter than average, with short brown hair. He was really into sports, and always talking about them. Hiroshi was also on the short side, with short dark hair and Asian features. He was a Japanese American, born and raised in Miami. He seemed pretty friendly, but I barely knew him.

I came downstairs to greet the guys and take the cake out of the oven. It looked great; it was chocolate cake with a thick butter-cream frosting. The guys were all deeply engrossed in the Miami Heat game. They were playing some team with blue uniforms, I had absolutely no idea who, and I didn't really care either. Everyone said a friendly "Hello" to me. The guys were eating a bunch of junk food; Doritos, beef jerky, Oreos, and pretzel sticks. Everyone was drinking beer. I saw Tom start to go to the fridge for another beer, and I told him to sit down.

"I'm just getting a beer, Miranda."

"Tom, sit down and open your first gift. You won't have to get up to get a beer, trust me. The rest of the night the beer will come to you and your friends." I told him while I held his hand.

Puzzled, he sat back down on the sofa and opened the first envelope.

Inside there was a piece of paper that said "I want this to be a very special birthday, so I have arranged a treat for you and your buddies. I know everyone will appreciate this gift. I have arranged for a topless bartending service to wait on the six of you all night. All you have to do is sit down and relax as attractive women bring you beer on demand all night, along with anything else you might want from the refrigerator or bar. If anyone wants absolutely anything to eat or drink, they can just relax and order the bare-chested waitresses to get it, as long as it is something you have in the kitchen."

I savored the surprised look on my boyfriend's face as he read my note.

"What did she give you?" Robert asked.

"Miranda, that costs a lot of money, I thought I told you not to spend anything on my birthday!" Tom reacted.

"What is it, dude?" Joe asked Tom.

"Umm…Miranda hired some umm…topless waitress service, I guess."

"Fuckin' A!" Joe said loudly.

The faces of all the guys lit up when they heard about Tom's birthday gift.

"Miranda, how much was that? I really appreciate the thought, believe me, but I'll pay you back for it."

"Tom, I kept my promise."

"But how did you keep your promise unless…NO WAY! You can't be serious."

Most of the guys put two and two together and realized what was about to happen. I'm not sure if Joe was bright enough to figure it out, though. Robert yelled out "Dude, she's the topless waitress! All right! Fuck yeah! But she said 'waitresses' plural. Who else is going to serve us?"

Julie must have been listening to the conversation from upstairs, because she descended the steps right at that moment and said "Hello, boys!"

The men stared right at her chest, unable to believe there good fortune. Her breasts were much larger than mine, and I felt a twinge of jealousy when I realized that she was probably going to get more stares than I was. We had planned out the timing of the shirt removal part of this gift, and we stood side by side in front of the teak wood coffee table. The six guys just stared at us in disbelief as we quickly shed our shirts. Mine was off first, since it was just a t-shirt that I had to remove over my head. Julie took a few seconds longer since she had to unbutton her red blouse. We both stood still for a minute, letting the men get their first good look of our bare breasts. I absolutely loved the attention, and I know that Julie loved it too.

"Well, men, what do you all want to drink?" I asked the group of six.

"Miranda, you are crazy!" Tom said.

I knew he wouldn't be upset with me, since he loves showing off my body to his friends. Our relationship is open enough that he knew all about my Super-Bowl Sunday with some of his friends, and he approved of it.

Joe immediately took us up on our offer. "I'll take a Bud, some wine cheese and crackers, and a bowl of popcorn." He knew full well that we hadn't made any popcorn yet, so he was obviously testing us.

"Just a Corona, honey. Wow, thank you! I love you, Miranda." Tom said.

"Stop getting all mushy in front of us!" Joe shouted to Tom.

"May I please have a Bud too?" Carry asked politely.

"Sure. Anything to eat?" Julie asked our third customer.

"I'll just have what everyone else is having."

"C'mon, dude, get whatever you want, that's what waitresses are for!" Robert informed Carry.

"O.K. I don't know what you have in the refrigerator, though."

"I'll go look!" Julie replied.

Patrick asked for a Rum and Coke, which was not a problem with Tom's well stocked bar. Hiroshi asked for a Corona with Lime.

We walked back to the kitchen to prepare the food and drinks. Julie made the Rum and Coke and opened the beers, and I made the popcorn and cheese and cracker platter. I put a few beers in the freezer to make them extra cold for the next round.

We walked back to the men and served them. Julie made sure to get extra close to their faces as she bent down and served them what they had ordered. I placed the bowl of popcorn in the middle of the table, and made a show of shaking my tits as I walked back to the kitchen to get the birthday cake.

Julie was giggling hysterically as we sliced the cake. She placed candle in the cake and spoke to me in a quiet voice, "Wait till he gets his second gift! Or should I say wait till they all get THEIR second gift! They're gonna flip out when that happens."


I asked her what she was wearing under her black skirt.

"A pink thong." She let me know. "And what is under your shorts, Miranda?"

"A pair of white lacy panties from Victoria's Secret. Tom bought it for me as a Valentine's Day gift. They are really soft."

"I brought a toy, too." Julie told me as she reached into her purse which was sitting on the bar. She surprised me when she pulled out a long slim pink vibrator. She turned it on to demonstrate the power of the toy, and I felt its strong vibrations in my hand.

We grabbed the next round of beers from the freezer and served the men. When they were not placing orders for food or drinks we sat down on the love seat and let the men look at our bodies. They did this quite often; although I'm sure they looked at Julie more than they looked at me. They had no idea what was coming next.

About an hour later the men where sitting at the dining room table, engrossed in a game of poker. Joe ordered a Long Island, which I didn't know how to make, but fortunately Tom had a bartending manual in his kitchen, and I was soon all the different shots and lemon juice and Coke together. I found a straw and a nice tall glass to serve the drink in. Julie smiled at me and said "I think it's time for Tom to open his next present!" in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

I dropped the second envelope next to Tom's pile of chips. He opened it up.

It read "Tom, I know you often fantasize about my bisexual side, but you have never had a chance to see it. Julie has agreed to help in this, as I offer you your second birthday gift. You and your friends will witness us having sex. No rush, just whenever you are ready for it."

Hiroshi was getting pretty toasted, and he looked down to read the note.

"Hey, don't look at my cards!" Tom said.

"I'm not, dude, I just want to see you present!" Hiroshi responded.

"I can't believe our luck, gentlemen, but my lovely girlfriend has offered to put on a lesbian sex show for us!"

"Holy fucking shit!" Robert yelled.

"Fuck yeah!" was Joe's clever response.

"You crazy girl." Tom called out, as he dropped his cards to the table face up.

"Game over, men!" was Tom's next statement.

The other guys nodded as they dropped there cards, not caring who had been winning or losing. I knew how powerful this gift was, because they normally play very competitively, and had to have been very distracted to drop there cards in the middle of a hand of poker.

Julie and I moved the coffee table over to give us room on the floor. She ran upstairs to get a sheet to put on the floor. The six men stared it me in shock as I dropped my tan shorts to the floor and stood in just my panties. I gave them all a huge grin as I yanked my panties off and stood there completely nude. I twirled around and let them admire my bare ass before sitting down on the floor as I waited for Julie to return.

Julie came down stairs with a queen sized red sheet, and laid it on the white carpet. The men all turned their chairs around to face us. Julie lifted her skirt up over her waist to give the guys a quick flash of her bare pussy. Hiroshi said "Whoa, she's not wearing any panties!"

"Brilliant observation, Einstein." Patrick teased him.

She wasted no time in removing her skirt, and the men now had two naked females to look at. She took my hand and sat down next to me on the sheet. We had choreographed every move of the show beforehand. Still sitting down, she faced me and wrapped her legs around mine. She pressed her huge breasts against my own and we eagerly started to make out. I closed my eyes and felt her tongue enter my mouth and French kiss me. I kissed her back passionately, while I started to play with her breasts.

We kissed loudly, making sure the men could hear all the wet noises we were making as I kissed her mouth deeply. I wanted them to all know that this was the real thing; I wanted them to know that saliva was being exchanged and tongues were touching. I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair as she started to play with my bare breasts. She tweaked my nipples, getting them nice and hard. I have large areolas, and they get all puffy and red when I'm turned on. I looked down and saw that my pussy lips were glistening.

We tumbled to the sheet, lying down next to each other face to face. I wrapped my legs around her ass, feeling her blonde bush rubbing up against my short red bush. Her kisses and touches were getting me really horny, and I couldn't wait to taste her pussy. She caressed my back and shoulders as I squeezed her ass in my hands.

I looked up to see how the men were enjoying this show. The six of them were all silent, which is unusual when the group includes Joe and Robert in it. I noticed bulges in all of their pants. I returned my attention to Julie. Although this was a show to entertain the six guys, I fully intended to give her real pleasure and sexual fulfillment that evening. I broke our embrace so I could start kissing her skin.

I started with her neck, and kissed my way down to her cleavage. I cupped as much of her tits into my hands as I possibly could, and started to caress them while still kissing the area between them. I licked her skin and blew hot air onto it. I started kissing lower and lower as I felt her fingers caress my long red hair. I stopped when I got to her pussy; I intended to get to that later. I kissed her toes, sucking each one of them. Then I started to work my kisses up her legs, stopping at her knees. I put my hands onto the soft fleshy skin behind her knees to give her a sensual treat as I continued to kiss my way up to her thighs. I got my fingers wet and rubbed that area behind her knees again as I kissed the salty tasting flesh of her inner thighs. She was starting to sweat, and I heard her heavy breathing. My mouth had finally reached the soft area of skin right by her pussy lips, and I brought my hands up to open up her folds.

She moaned when I parted her pink lips with my fingers, feeling her thick blonde pubic hair tickle my nose. I planted a few soft light kisses on her outer lips, and stuck my index finger inside her pussy to reach her G-spot. I wiggled my finger inside her, and licked her pussy lips up and down. I used my other hand to spread her pussy lips open even more, finally finding her engorged red clit. I teased the area right by the clit with my fingers, watching it swell even more. She was rocking her hips up and down, urging me to finally eat her out.

I licked her thighs in big sweeping circles, then I let the circles get smaller and smaller as I zoned in to her clit. My tongue increased the pressure, and finally hit her spot. She let out a very loud groan when she felt my tongue hit her clit. I kept up the pressure, and increased the motion of my index finger inside her cunt. I felt the rough spot inside her slippery hole and knew I was in the right place.

I made out with her pussy like I was French kissing her mouth. I tasted her salty juices and made loud slurping and sucking sounds for the men to hear. While I had been eating Julie out the men had gotten out of there chairs and gathered in a circle around our sheet. They were all kneeling on the floor, and some of them were within two feet of the action. I knew that they were close enough to smell our arousal, adding another sense to the sights and sounds they were experiencing as I pleasured Julie's hot cunt.

Julie was making the funniest sounds while I ate her out. Sometimes she would purr like a kitten, and sometimes she would giggle. Although I knew she was bisexual, I had never been with her before, and I was surprised at how strange she acted while receiving oral sex. She could not sit still at all; she was squirming so much I could barely keep my mouth on her pussy. Just when I was beginning to wonder if she was actually receiving any sexual pleasure out of this experience, she grabbed my face and positioned it so that my nose was pressed about an inch above her clit, buried in her blonde bush. I have never experienced a woman so wet, and her juices were soaking my mouth and chin. She suddenly got really quiet and focused, and I suspected that she was about to come.

All of a sudden I felt her legs clamp around my ears, and she screamed bloody murder as she started to have her orgasm. Her long red fingernails began to dig into my shoulders as she gripped me tightly. I kept the pressure on her with my tongue, licking her clit relentlessly as she let out juices on my face. My finger was still buried deep inside her hole, and I could feel her muscles clamping down on my finger as she contracted. She thrashed her hips up into the air, forcing my face up as well. I sensed that she was reaching the stage of her orgasm where her clit would get too sensitive for firm pressure, so I relaxed my mouth and tongue. I let her ride out her orgasm while gently caressing her thighs with my free hand.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,154 Followers
12