Wet Miranda's Sperm Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,154 Followers

I greedily sucked his cock, eager to get as much of his hot come inside my mouth as possible. He was really fucking my face good, and I felt his cock rapidly move in and out of my mouth. Suddenly he stopped, and then I felt the first burst of come shoot into my mouth. He quickly regained his composure and moved again, and I felt the spasming of his cock on my tongue as hot come rapidly filled my mouth. I fought the reflex to gulp the come down as he spurted more and more into me. It tasted slightly different than Rick's, a little saltier. The texture was thinner than Rick's thick come. Sam was going crazy with pleasure as I milked him dry, fondling his balls as sucked him off to completion. I felt his balls on my chin as he let out one final spurt, and I gently stroked him after he withdrew, helping him enjoy every last aftershock. It was exciting to watch his cock spasm involuntarily a few times after the initial orgasm. I closed my lips tightly to avoid losing any precious fluid.

Donna had already positioned herself for the sperm swap. She was lying down with her head in Rick's lap, and her mouth was wide open. I lay down on top of her, feeling her naked skin on mine as I looked directly into her blue eyes. It turned me on to know that Sam was watching me as I opened my mouth three inches from his girlfriend's face. I looked down and saw the hot come start to dribble out of my mouth as I drooled above Donna's mouth. She opened her mouth even wider as the first string of white fluid reached her. It made a sticky mess all over her lips and cheeks. I wiped the come from her cheeks and into her mouth. I watched as her boyfriend's come and my saliva mixed with her own saliva, and the come finally reached her tongue. It took a minute until most of the come was in her mouth, and then I planted a wet kiss on her lips.

It got me so hot to know that my boyfriend was watching all this from a few inches away. He had a bird's eye view of the sperm swap, as Donna's head was face up on his lap during all this. I put my hands on Sam's lap, and I felt him getting hard again already.

I gave Donna the longest, most sensual kiss imaginable as we mingled the fluids between us. I felt Sam's come inside my mouth again as we swapped it back and forth with our tongues. Her kisses felt incredible, and I got lost in her eyes as we explored each others tongues. Her body heat turned me on something fierce, and I could feel her pubic hair brush up against my thighs. I was getting really horny, and I suspected that Donna was too.

Donna eventually gulped down all of her boyfriend's sperm, and smacked her lips loudly as if she had just finished eating a gourmet meal. I wrapped my arms around her head, feeling my boyfriends cock. Rick was getting hard again.

"Well, that was fucking awesome. Good idea, Miranda!" Rick said.

"You were the inspiration, Rick! I had never heard of sperm-swapping before I walked in on you surfing the Internet the other night."

"Yeah, but I can't believe we really did this! Wow. That's all I have to say, Miranda. Wow."

"Fuck, we are two lucky guys, Rick!" Sam said. If they were closer together, I bet they would have given each other high fives in celebration. I was glad that the guys had gotten such pleasure out of our kinky little sperm swapping orgy, but I hadn't come myself yet. I wanted to fuck someone, yet I also wanted to do another sperm-swap. I was torn between a desire to get fucked and a desire to explore this kinky new sexual experience we had just discovered.

And then it hit me. I had a bright idea in my head about how I could have my cake and eat it too; or should I say have my come and eat it too?

"I hope you guys have some more come left in you, because I want to do another round of this." I announced.

"Me too!" Donna agreed. "But first I have to finger myself; my pussy is fucking wet right now. Maybe we should switch partners, Miranda."

"Well…that's not what I had in mind."

"What did you have in mind then, more of the same?"

I was still lying right on top of Donna, and I put my mouth right up to her ear and whispered my really kinky idea for the next round of the sperm swap.

"Oh…now that is twisted, Miranda! I love it. You are one kinky girl!"

TO BE CONTINUED….

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,154 Followers
12