Wet Morning

Story Info
Waking up with ONE thing on my mind before work.
752 words
3.98
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning and stretched, admiring how perky my breasts were in this new nightdress. I pushed the covers aside to admire it once more, the lacy frill at the bottom, the slit that goes all the way from the bottom of the dress, it's almost knee length, up to my right hip. I love how sexy it makes me feel, the blue silk laying flat against my stomach and perfectly accenting both of my breast by barely covering my nipples. My husband loves it too, I'm sure that's why he bought it for me. I can't help but get aroused when I wear it, and judging by the performance last night, he feels the same.

He isn't awake yet, but he must be having some great dreams. I can see his erection trying to poke through the blanket. I want it. I start to debate with myself, should I wake him, or let him be? Finally I decided that neither is the answer. I cuddle next to him, caressing his smooth chest, his hard nipples, and muscular stomach. My hand seems to find itself near his bellybutton and exploring further. The prize is mine at last. His hard cock in my hand, if I thought I was wet before, that was nothing compared to now.

I rub up and down on his cock with my hand, he is still asleep. Grabbing a hold of the shaft with one hand, I take his balls into my other hand. At this point I'm sitting over his legs to get the full view of his huge dick. I start to lick the head while I stroke, and he starts to stir. I put the whole head into my mouth while gently squeezing his balls, and suck. In his sleep he thrusts his hips up forcing his cock further into my mouth. I let go of his balls and suck him as hard as I can. I'm enjoying the fullness of his cock touching the back of my throat while my hand rubs the part that won't fit in my warm, wet mouth. I go faster, up and down, faster and faster. I feel his member getting harder as he gets closer the cumming. When it feels like he is about to explode I stop and squeeze his shaft to keep him from cumming just yet. I hear him moan and look up at him. He is awake now, I don't know how long he has been awake, but he doesn't seem happy that I have stopped.

I make him beg for more. He moans, and tries to force my mouth back on his long, thick cock. I tease by licking the tip when he does this, but I don't give him any more. He reaches up and grabs my firm tits. He plays with the nipples, and then rolls me over so he is now above me. He leans down and kisses my lips, my neck, my breasts, and stops on my nipples. He kisses them, sucks them, and playfully bites them. It's making me wetter and wetter. He plays with my nipples with his tongue and reaches down under the hem of my nightdress. His fingers meet the warm wetness of my pussy and I cry out with pleasure! He puts one finger inside, knowing where to touch. After a minute he finally has two fingers inside, and is sucking on my clit. I cum for the first time almost as soon as his mouth touches. I thrust with the pleasure.

He stops and sits up, asking for more for himself. He lays back down so I can easier fit him in my mouth again. I am above him once again licking, stroking, sucking. I can't take anymore I am still so wet, I get up and spread my legs guide his cock into my pussy. Again I cry out in pleasure feeling his shaft hit every spot I need it to. I ride him for a minute, thrusting him deeper and deeper into my pussy. Harder and harder, faster and faster. I cum again and again on his hard cock, soaking him in my juices.

He makes me stop and places me on my hands and knees and takes me doggy style. I cum twice more before he climaxes and pulls out. I feel his hot cum land all over my ass and back. We both contemplate going right back to bed, but unfortunately we have to go to work...