Wet Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
I had no idea what I'd discovered.
771 words
3.75
25.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Naiveté

I had no idea what I'd discovered.

Ricki was my first real girlfriend. She was the sweetest girl I'd ever met and unbearably cute, at least in my now distant memories. Her dirty-blonde hair, cut shoulder length, framed her pretty round face. She was a good six inches shorter than me and her blue eyes would squint just a bit as her freckled cheeks rose when she looked up at me and smiled. She wasn't thin, but she wasn't chubby either, just a little curvy in just the right places, exactly the body type that still grabs my attention today. Her lips were so soft. I remember spending endless hours just enjoying them; the way they would graze softly across mine as we would begin to kiss; the way they would glide more silkily as our kisses became deeper and wetter; the way they tasted as I would trace them with my tongue.

I'm getting a bit ahead of the story. It actually took months for me to work up the courage to kiss Ricki for the first time. I can barely imagine having that kind of patience in a relationship today. But, we were both seniors in high school, 18 but still virgins and very inexperienced. The times were different then, at least in our town. Yea, kids talked about sex, but it wasn't something anyone was actually doing, was it? In fact, we were together nearly a year before, one night while making out on an old couch the back porch at her parent's house, my hand finally wandered between her legs. I vividly remember how hot she felt in my hand, and thinking back now she must have been absolutely sopping wet because I also remember being able to feel her dampness right through her jeans.

Though, Ricki and I never did have sex, we did, over time, become more adventurous in our explorations of each other's bodies. Everything was unknown, forbidden and exciting. We took great joy in discovering each other's most sensitive spots. Even once we knew exactly where each other's favorite spots were, we were constantly experimenting with new ways of touching them to produce new and different sensations. I wouldn't recognize it until much later, but one of those experiments would plant the seeds that would grow into what some might describe as an obsession.

One rainy afternoon Ricki and I had been watching TV in my parent's basement. Well really more kissing than watching TV. The kissing was very slow, soft and leisurely, and since my parents were upstairs wasn't leading to anything more than more kissing. After what must have been hours of this, my parents called down that they were running out for a bit. Slow, soft and leisurely turned into deep, hard and insistent in a matter of moments. I slid my hand down inside Ricki's shorts, but over her panties. She loved the sensation of my fingers massaging her through the satin fabric. Eventually I pulled my hand up out of her shorts and unbuttoned them to provide better access.

I slid my hand back down and inside her panties, letting my fingers slide through the soft fine blonde hair that covered her pussy. Ricki rolled her hips up against my hand as it slid lower and my fingers curled around her pussy, finding their way between her legs. She cooed softly as we kissed and my middle finger slipped into her wetness. I rocked my hand slowly back and forth, my palm placing pressure on her clit as my finger slid in and out of her. To try something a little different this time I curled my finger inside of her. The pad of my finger was massaging the front wall of her vagina, as her hips and my hand continued to rock against each other. Literally within seconds of starting this Ricki's body tensed, her head leaned back, her back arched and her arms wrapped tightly around me. She tilted her hips, pressing harder against my finger that was inside of her. Moments later she moaned loudly as an orgasm coursed through her body. God, she was beautiful in the troughs. I was amazed, she had never cum that quickly before. Apparently she was surprised too, when her body relaxed and she regained her breath she said "Wow, talk about hitting the right spot right away, that was amazing!"

Of course I tried my "curled finger" technique with Ricki several more times, but for some reason it never seemed to have the same effect. If only I'd known then what I know now!