Wet Pussied Aunty Gets Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very happy to hear it as she gave me the licence to suck her boobs as I wished. I quickly untied her nighty and started to pull it down when mom seemed to remember something and said, "Oh oh I am not wearing anything below. Wait a minute. I will just put on one of your briefs to cover my hole and then you can continue." (Oh ma ami to langto achi niche. Ami tor ekta jangia pore amar futo ta ke dekhe ni tarpor tui amake nie ja khushi kor.)

Saying this mom got up and went to the almirah and got out one of my briefs. She then turned her back to me and pulled open the nighty. As only a dim light was on I could not see her bottom properly but still I got a good view. I watched as she bent down and put on my brief, with her tits hanging. I was mesmerized at the sight. Mom then came to the bed and lied down beside me wearing only my brief and nothing else. I looked at her naked thighs which looked so sexy and hot. Mom looked at me and said, "You have made me get into your pants now you better cum a lot in my hands or else."

Saying this she laughed and started to give me a nice hand job pulling my cock skin back and forth rapidly while I played with mom's boobs. As she was lying on her side facing me her tits hung on my face and I sucked one and played with the other. Mom was now giving me a fast hand job. I was moaning slowly and mom kept asking me if I was feeling good and said that it was heaven. In a few minutes I knew I would cum and I said, "Ma I am gonna cum any time. Will you please put your loving mouth on my cock and love it in your mouth?" (Ma amar maal khalash haube ebar ektu amar lauda ta ke mukhe nie chuse amar malai ber korbe?)

Mom smiled and quickly got between my legs and slowly took my whole cock in her sweet mouth. I watched as my mom slowly took the whole long pole in her mouth and sucked me. I watched her head bob up and down on my length. I reached down and held her head and pushed my cock more in her mouth. She was now going very fast on my cock and I erupted I her mouth. She felt the force of my cum and looked up at me and smiled. She had drunk all my cum and slowly she came up to me and smilingly asked me if I was satisfied. I was in ecstasy to answer her and just nodded. Mom lied down on the bed and pressed herself to me a few times and then got up, picked up her nighty and wearing my brief she went to sleep.

From that night onwards mom comes to my room most of the nights and gives me a hand job or sucks my pole and then only I can sleep. Then a few weeks later one day dad was out of town and mom told me to sleep with her. I was very happy. I got on the bed without wearing anything and mom laughed at me when she saw that I was waiting for my daily dose of cock rubbing. The light was still on and she first wanted to change into something more comfortable as she was in her saree.

Mom opened her saree and blouse and kept them aside. I got behind her and slowly reached for her tits cupped in her bra. I kissed her neck and then her back. Mom reached behind and got hold of my erect member. I kept kissing her back and cupped her tits over her bra and slowly massaged them. Mom moaned in pleasure. I moved my hands on her back and unhooked her bra and pulled it away and turned her around. I looked at her boobs standing erect with a mother's pride. I lovingly took my lips near her rose buds and licked them. They were getting erect and soon they were standing like two peaks on her white globes of flesh. I rubbed one nipple in my lips and pumped the other with my free hand. She was now moaning loudly and said that we should get on with our little exercise.

Mom doused the main light and put on the night lamp and we went to bed together. Mom was still in her petticoat. I said that I would like to play with myself and she smiled and lied down on her side facing me. she reached for one tit and played with it while the other one I was busy sucking. I reached below and strated to play with my meat. Mom was fondling my sack. Mom was slowly roving her hand in my hairs and was looking at me suck her boobs and rub my cock. It was pure bliss and I had closed my eyes.

Mom was now moaning loudly and was breathing rather rapidly. I opened my eyes and what I saw just stunned me. Mom had loosened her petticoat and it was gathered around her knees. Her legs were spread and I could make out her dense bush between her thighs. It seemed very dense. I couldn't see properly as it was dimly lit. Still what I saw was enough to thrill me beyond imagination. Here we were mom and son masturbating together on bed wearing nothing. She was rubbing herself with vigour and moaning.

Seeing it I reached below and touched her bush. Mom opened her eyes and smilingly said, "No honey that thing is only for your dad and you can do anything with all my other things." Saying this she lovingly removed my hand and kept rubbing herself. I was very much enthused to see mom masturbating freely in front of me. Mom smiled at me and said, "Oh I am so hot watching you jerk off that I can't wait to rub myself. Let's be comfortable." Saying this mom shed her petticoat totally and then separated her from me and we masturbated looking at each other. Mom was moving her fingers rapidly on her pussy. I saw two fingers come and go out of mom's pussy. It looked so sexy that I couldn't hold any longer and I shot my cream. Mom quickly got on her knees between my legs and bent down to lick my cum from my cock while playing with her pussy. She sucked my cock and then she shrieked and sucking my cock she slowly looked up at me and smiled. She had cum. She got down on the bed and told me to put on the light. I leapt for the switch and put the light on. Mom said, "Come son I want to show you my nectar. But you can not touch it. Just see it." (Ae shona ami toke amar raush dekhata chai.)

I put on the light and mom spread her legs and for the first time I saw mom's cunt. The lips were red, swollen and engorged as if I could put my hed inside it. Mom spread her lips apart and showed me the dense white milky stuff coming out of her fuck hole. Mom said, "That's what happens when you cum in front of your mom and mamma gets excited."

From that night we have been lying naked together whenever we get the chance. Every Sunday we bath together naked and then masturbate ourselves in front of each other. Mom gives me hand jobs almost every night and at times gives me special treat by sucking my cock."

Aunty flashed a little smile and said, "It seems that your mom has been taking good care of you but hasn't told how to take care of your love muscle so as your aunty I have to teach you a few things. Come let us go to the other room and I will show you something. Shyam honey, you can stay here or come with us and see what I am teaching him, it will help you too."

Saying this aunty took my hand and took me to the other room. As we went there Shyam was a bit reluctant to follow us. In the other room aunty grabbed my hand and pressed her lips on mine and pumped my ass. She was breathing fast and said, "I think that we have attained our goal. I saw hunger and lust for me in Shyam's eyes. I know he is dying to fuck me from last night and hearing your story I think he just needs to see us do it before he joins his pipe in my hole. I love you dear for helping me get my son's cock. Come let us get busy."

Polly aunty quickly pulled down my pants and shirt when Shyam came to watch us. Aunty smiled and continued with her job at hand. My cock too was straining in my briefs and it was bulging out. I looked at Shyam and smiled. He smiled back at me. All three of us were waiting in anticipation of what was to come next.

12