Wet Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers

"Especially not such a beautiful boy as you! ... Chi's been having erections and masturbating on and off all day thinking about you!"

Sabrina giggled.

"We're usually all naked when we're at home together ... plus he fucked mum and me a couple of times earlier today as well!"

Dominic grinned.

"But I still managed not to cum!"

I began to realize why Dominic was earlier able to just walk up to his sister and effortlessly stick his cock in her pussy hands free. Mrs Lam took hold of my cock.

"Let's see how your manhood measures up to my boy Chi's," she said.

She guided me to stand close facing him then rolled back his foreskin and rubbed the heads of our cocks against each other. Mrs Lam looked down at our cocks as she wanked them.

"I think your penis is a little bit longer than Chi's," she smiled and fondled her son's big balls, "but you can see why he looks so good modelling speedos!"

Dominic stood back - looking down at his cock he moaned.

"OH Yea ... That feels so good!"

His cock twitched and his piss spurted up onto my chest. As he turned towards his mother I felt the ache from my own straining bladder and tried to relax. More pee jetted out of Dominic splashing his mother's breasts.

We finished our drinks - Mrs Lam sat down on the bed and began sucking mine and Dominic's cocks. He did a squirt of piss in her mouth as he and I started kissing while she wanked and sucked us.

After a while Mrs Lam got up and Dominic took her place sitting on the edge of the bed. Sabrina sat beside him - with one foot on the floor and her other leg up behind his back. As he put a couple of fingers into her wide open pussy she began wanking his cock.

"See if you can give us a drink now," she said grinning at me.

I moved toward them and they started licking and kissing my cock from either side. Mrs Lam got behind me - I felt her thick bush against my ass cheeks as she put her arms around my waist. Dominic put his mouth around my shaft as his mother used both hands to press against my bladder. I groaned as I felt the delicious wave of desperation and my piss squirting into Dominic's mouth. I stopped my stream as Sabrina put my cock in her mouth - I grunted in pleasure as I pushed out another spurt of pee for her.

Mrs Lam knelt down behind me - she patted my calf and I put one foot on the bed beside Dominic. As their mother expertly rimmed my ass hole the twins took it in turns to suck my cock and lick my balls. I moaned and watched us in the mirror as they pleasured me loving the feeling as more pee squirted from my cock.

Sabrina got further apart from her brother - he moved to sit further back on the edge of the bed as Mrs Lam adjusted the camera to show his cock centre screen. With her back to him she knelt down over his lap with her knees either side of him- guiding his cock into her pussy. She groaned as her piss squirted down the underside of his shaft spraying his balls. Then she began moving up and down moaning in pleasure as she fucked herself.

"Put your penis between my breasts," she said to me.

I took my cock out of Sabrina's mouth - putting it in Mrs Lam's cleavage as I stood in front of her. I pushed and groaned in delight as my pee sprayed her chest and neck. She used both hands to push the warm flesh of her wet breasts up around my cock pleasuring it as she bounced up and down on her son's lap. Sabrina got up to stand beside me - as she and I began kissing I felt her fingers push into my ass hole. More piss squirted out of me onto her mother as Sabrina put her foot on the bed - I put my hand down sliding two fingers inside her pussy to massage her clit.

Dominic began moaning and his mother quickly lifted herself up off his shaft releasing my cock from between her breasts. Still kissing me Sabrina took hold of my cock - I turned towards her as she guided it to her pussy. I bent my knees and grabbed her ass cheeks as I pushed my shaft deep inside her. We both moaned as we kissed while I pumped her hard feeling the tension in my body building.

As Sabrina and I fucked - Dominic went over to the other side of the bed and lay down across it with his head near the edge. Sabrina moved her head back.

"I think my brother needs me to give him a drink!"

I withdrew from her and she got on the bed going over to kneel over Dominic with her knees either side of his head - she grinned at me as her pee squirted out onto Dominic's chin. Her piss trickled down into his open mouth as she lowered her body for him to lick her pussy. Mrs Lam knelt down on all fours between her son's legs and started sucking and wanking his cock - pushing her ass up in the air.

Dominic raised both feet up high and Sabrina leaned forward - putting her arms over the back of his legs so his ass hole was pointing up. He groaned and I saw his piss spurting into his sister's mouth as his mother moved down lower and began rimming him. Sabrina raised her head - smiling at me as she wanked her brother's cock.

"Would you like a drink from my mum's cunt?"

I nodded excitedly - kneeling down on the floor and leaning over the edge of the bed. I was fascinated now I could see Mrs Lam's pussy properly - between her red swollen lips her clit was sticking out like the head of a small cock with no pee slit. She gave a muffled groan as piss squirted out behind her.

I quickly put my mouth to her pussy and gulped down her pee - rolling my tongue round her big swollen clit. Her musky womanly scent combined with piss made me completely forget any inhibitions as I slid two fingers into her ass hole. She moaned in pleasure as I flicked my tongue fast against her clit then pushing it in and out of her hole.

As I pleasured her pussy I felt my cock start aching with the powerful urge to pee again - I groaned and clenched my ass tight to hold it in. I didn't need to think about what I wanted to do as I stood up. I leaned forward and held my cock against Mrs Lam's pussy as my piss stream began. We both moaned as I instinctively pushed my cock inside her and began thrusting.

I felt pee spraying out around my shaft as I managed to stop my flow. I reached beneath her to fondle her lovely breasts while my body began fucking her faster as the pleasure from my cock grew stronger. Sabrina looked up at me again - she licked Dominic's cock.

"Don't cum yet! - my brother needs you to fuck him first!"

I controlled my body's urge to keep thrusting and pulled out of Mrs Lam's pussy. Sabrina climbed off her brother and she and her mother went to kneel either side of Dominic each holding one of his legs up. I saw him put a hand beneath each of them and his fingers begin working both their pussies. Dominic grinned at me.

"Do you like my bum hole?"

He looked so gorgeous - the naked desire on his handsome smiling face. At the same time - seeing his sexy puckered hole below his tight smooth balls. I felt my cock throbbing with desire at the thought of being inside his body. Sabrina used her fingers to work lube into his ass.

"I love it!" I said.

I knelt into position - Sabrina put some lube on my cock and held it down against her brother's body. It felt much tighter than a pussy as I pushed - then suddenly I popped inside him and felt his ass ring squeezing behind the rim of my cock head. He moaned as I slid further in - piss spurted up his body from his hard cock - I felt his body squeezing my shaft as he strained to stop his stream.

As I began thrusting his mother and sister each played with one of my nipples and took turns kissing me. Then I leaned forward on top of Dominic - moving my legs out behind me - he and I kissed long and deep as I fucked him. I soon felt myself getting near to cumming again and was vaguely aware of Mrs Lam and Sabrina getting up.

Mrs Lam stroked my ass cheeks as I pumped her son faster.

"Kneel up for a while ... one more game ... then I promise you can ejaculate again!" She said.

My cock was aching inside Dominic - he put his feet down either side of me and raised his ass as I kneeled up. Mrs Lam straddled his body with her back to me - leaning forward so his cock was just touching her pussy.

"Rub my mum's cunt with my dick," he said.

I began using the head of his cock to massage her clit - she grunted and her pee sprayed around his shaft up my body. I felt Dominic's ass squeeze my cock as he began pissing as well. I aimed his cock at her pussy then upwards to soak her ass hole. I felt the hot wetness on my shaft and trickling onto my balls. She moved further down her son's body and I lined up his cock to enter her pussy.

As Dominic's shaft slid inside her - Mrs Lam looked over her shoulder.

"Would you like to keep Chi company? ... put your penis in my vagina as well."

Sabrina moved round behind us holding the camera - I withdrew from Dominic's ass. He opened his legs wider and I managed to get into position with one knee raised. Sabrina zoomed in the camera as I leaned forward - holding my cock pressing hard against his shaft and began to push. It was easier than I thought it would be - Mrs Lam gasped as I suddenly slid inside as well - her pussy squeezing mine and Dominic's cock heads tightly together.

It was so good feeling our cocks rubbing against each other and seeing on the screen his firm shaft sliding in and out below mine as he started moving slowly. He stopped thrusting and I took over - The three of us were moaning in pleasure and watching the rear view of us from the camera. Dominic groaned - I felt his powerful jet of piss right on the tip of my cock then saw it spraying out from the edges of his mother's pussy hole between our shafts.

Dominic and I took it in turns to do the work - I fondled his mother's lovely breasts and hard nipples while she and Dominic kissed. He was holding still while I was thrusting - he started moaning.

"AHH ... Mom ... I'm creaming inside your cunt!"

I felt his cock become more slippery against mine.

"You're going to have my baby!" He panted.

I saw his shaft become shiny with his cum as his creamy white load started seeping out from his mother's pussy between our cocks. I was too excited to think about what he'd said - I pushed my shaft in as far as I could as Dominic began thrusting again. I felt a surge of pleasure as my muscles started pumping and I saw my ass hole rhythmically contracting on the screen.

"OHH ... I'M CUMMING TO!" I groaned.

"Clever boys!" Mrs Lam moaned. "Good timing ... AHH ... my orgasm's just starting as well! OH YES!"

We both pushed our cocks in to stay inside as her hips started thrusting. She began crying out.

"OHH ... Two hot young Studs! ... SO Wonderful!"

I felt our cocks being squeezed in time with her spurts of piss spraying out around Dominic's balls onto my legs.

"That was very satisfying," she moaned.

Mrs Lam moved forward off our cocks - Dominic's was still hard but mine was getting a bit softer. He started sucking her nipples as she smiled at me in the mirror.

"Don't worry about babies," she said. "Jang Li and I both use the pill ... Would you like to clean my vagina?"

I felt myself becoming excited again - as I moved back and knelt down I saw our sperm dripping down from her pussy onto Dominic's cock head. I rolled back his foreskin and began licking both of them - switching between him and his mother.

Dominic raised his knees and moved his legs apart as Sabrina lay down and got her head underneath my body from one side. She started sucking my cock as I pushed my tongue into Mrs Lam's pussy. Her clit was still poking out and our creamy white cum was seeping out of her pussy hole. I loved the male scent of our semen mixed with the lovely smell of piss.

I felt Sabrina's hand squeeze my balls then pressing inside my crack. As she pushed her fingers into my ass hole I moaned and felt my piss squirt into her mouth.

Sabrina moved out from underneath me and went over to get us more drinks. We clambered off the bed and Sabrina started using her free hand on her mother's pussy.

I glanced over at the bed noticing the big wet patches on the white sheet - Dominic smiled at me.

"There's a waterproof cover underneath," he said.

Mrs Lam stroked her son's hard cock.

"Do you like my boy Chi's penis?"

He grunted as a short jet of piss spurted out from his cock onto his mother's body.

I reached over and fondled his balls.

"I love it," I replied. "I also like your ... um er -"

She smiled.

"You mean vagina?"

I touched Mrs Lam's clit as Sabrina's fingers moved in and out below it.

"Also I love this," I said.

"My mom's got a very sexy clitty!" Dominic said.

She stroked his cock and smiled.

"It can be a bit embarrassing if I get excited in swimwear!"

As we stood drinking - I was surprised that mine and Dominic's cocks were still hard - I reached out and started wanking him. Sabrina put her foot on the bed and fingered her pussy.

"You weren't cross about the trick mum played on you?" She giggled, "You should have seen the look on your face!"

"It was very good timing!" I said.

"Well we have got more than one TV," Mrs Lam replied. "Plus we needed time to clean ourselves as well."

I realized how she'd known I was circumcised - I smiled.

"So you were watching us before?"

Mrs Lam began wanking my cock.

"It was very sexy." She replied. "Chi and Jiang Li thought that seeing them copulating would make you excited!"

I grinned.

"It did ... I almost came on them!"

Sabrina giggled.

"I bet this is more fun than you ever had with Amy?"

"I wanted to catch you playing," Dominic said. "But guessed I better not leave it too long!"

"Did Amy tell you much about what happened?" I asked Sabrina.

"We heard she caught you in the bathroom doing disgusting homosexual things and urinating in vile soiled underwear - so we immediately thought you'd be fun to play with!" She said.

They all grinned. Dominic handed us all another bottle each.

"Plus all of us fancied you from the first time you came here for dinner with Amy!"

"I did try to find out from Amy what you looked like naked," Sabrina said. "But it's not the sort of girl talk she likes."

We finished our drinks - Dominic collected our empty bottles then spread more lube on his shaft. He positioned the camera on the floor pointing up and then stood behind me. I felt his cock pressing against my ass ring - realizing what he wanted I put one leg on the bed.

"How do you usually like to masturbate?" Mrs Lam asked me.

I relaxed - grunting as I squirted her with piss while Dominic pushed his shaft into my body. I moaned as I answered.

"I often do it in my jock strap and fuck myself with my dildo."

I was incredibly excited by the amazingly taboo things we were doing but it felt rather surreal chatting with Mrs Lam while pee spurted out of my cock onto her body and her son fucked me. Sabrina glanced up at the close up of our balls and Dominic's shaft pumping my ass on the screen and grinned.

"My brother really loves fucking!"

My next jet of pee splashed Sabrina as I turned more towards her and groaned.

"I love being fucked ... I love how it makes me piss!"

Sabrina spread my pee on her breasts and giggled.

"How far had you got when Amy caught you?"

Dominic fucked me harder and reached around to wank my cock as I replied.

"I was fucking myself hard - I'd already pissed my jock strap when Amy burst in."

"I guess she wasn't too impressed?" Sabrina said.

"The worst bit ... I was leaning forward peeing in my mouth," I moaned. "I straightened up, couldn't stop pissing ... sprayed Amy as well!"

Dominic stopped thrusting and groaned.

"AHH ... I know the feeling ... I'm going to fill your bum hole with pee!"

I moaned as I felt the tickling sensation of his piss streaming out inside me - Sabrina smiled at me.

"Do you like the feeling?" She asked,

Dominic wanked my cock faster as I groaned.

"OH Yea ... awesome!"

"I love it to!" She replied. "Do you think you could do it for me once my brother's finished using you as his toilet?"

I grinned.

"I could try!"

Dominic grunted.

"That's all I can manage at the moment - see how long you can hold it in!" He said.

He withdrew his cock slowly from my body. Sabrina came over to me and spread lube on my cock then in her own ass crack. She lay down on the bed - lifting her legs up and holding her ankles. A small trickle of pee leaked out of her pussy as she groaned. "Hurry up!"

I quickly went to kneel up with my thighs against her ass cheeks. Holding my cock head down I began to push - I could feel that her ass ring was clenched tight and pressed harder.

"OH yes!" She gasped.

My shaft suddenly slid inside her as a fountain of piss sprayed up into the air from her pussy. I pushed my cock in deeper and leaned forward - loving the feeling as her hot stream splashed onto my tummy. I began thrusting then moved my legs further apart to lie down on top of her. She was moaning as I felt her pee spraying my groin and running down to soak my balls.

We started kissing - I felt the growing ache in my cock and bladder as I pumped her ass hole. Dominic came over and stood by the edge of the bed above his sisters head. I raised myself up on my arms and took his cock in my mouth as my hips carried on thrusting.

"How about I fuck my sister's cunt at the same time?" Dominic said.

I stopped sucking him and nodded - as he lay down beside Sabrina I withdrew my cock from her ass and kneeled up. She got on top of her brother with her back to me and guided his cock into her pussy. I raised one knee holding my cock and sliding it easily back into her ass hole. As Dominic and I began thrusting I could feel my ass muscles tighten and the tension in my body - We all looked at the screen. Mrs Lam had the camera pointing at my ass and our shafts sliding in and out of Sabrina.

I noticed Dominic's ass and legs splashing in a pool of piss with the rhythm of his body. My bladder was busting but it also felt like I was going to cum. Dominic carried on pumping her pussy as I shoved my cock deeper into Sabrina's ass and held still.

I began straining to pee - I groaned pushing harder. All at once I felt my ass ring open together with the intense sensation of piss surging out of my cock inside Sabrina. Dominic's pee squirted back out of my ass in a powerful thin jet as I carried on pushing. Sabrina and I moaned as I pissed full stream inside her. I heard Dominic say.

"WOW I bet that feels so good!"

My flow stopped - I pushed harder - more piss spurted from my ass. I eased my cock out of Sabrina's body and stood up beside the bed. Sabrina climbed off her brother getting onto all fours - as he knelt up behind his sister I saw puddles of piss around their knees. I admired again the effortless way he slid his cock straight back into her pussy without using his hand as he mounted her.

I moved round to stand in front of Sabrina and she began sucking my cock as her brother fucked her pussy. Mrs Lam put down the camera and opened a drawer getting out what looked like two latex jock straps but with plastic attachments.

"I don't suppose Amy is the sort of girl that owns a strap-on?" She asked me.

I grunted in pleasure as I pushed out a small spurt of piss in Sabrina's mouth and smiled.

"No ... does it feel good?"

"They are rather fun!" She said.

She put the pink coloured one down and showed me the black one. It was like a jock strap with one fairly short thick dildo attached pointing inwards and a longer replica latex cock at the front further up.

"The dildo inside goes into my vagina," she said. Pointing to some small knobs just above this, "and this is for my clitoris and vibrates."

She rotated a ring around the base of the outside cock so the similar knobs on this were below it and grinned.

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers