Wet Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Helen finds out about Brenda.
2.8k words
4.48
43.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Caught

It was just before nine on Saturday morning when Helen arrived at the office. She liked coming into the office at weekends because it gave her a chance to write some of her reports without any distraction. It also meant she could access the Internet, as her own computer at home was currently broke.

Helen had checked this was okay with Brenda, her boss, who'd had no problem at all.

"If you don't mind been in at the weekend, then I don't mind." She'd said, and then jokingly added, "Just don't spend all of your time looking at porn!"

Helen didn't; she only looked a bit.

Whilst she enjoyed the uninterrupted quite of the office on a Saturday, today was difficult because it was so gorgeous outside. The sun was shining, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temperature was as high as it had been all week.

Helen really made herself at home in the office at weekends; she worked in Brenda's office, again with Brenda's approval, and she wore what ever she liked, which often wasn't much.

In view of the gorgeous weather outside, she'd treated herself by wearing what she called her 'Tomb Raider' outfit.

This consisted simply of a pair of shorts cut as high as possible and a tight white t-shirt.

Helen loved this outfit as it showed off her long legs and large breasts. She kept fit by visiting the gym and kept her tan looking good by frequent holidays and taking advantage of whatever sun was on offer. And this outfit showed off all this extremely well. After work today she'd be at home in the garden wearing as little as possible.

But for now she was in the office until further notice.

Settling herself at Brenda's desk she switched the computer on and kicked her sandals off. As the computer came on Helen popped a CD in the drive and sat back as music filled the office. Opening the report file she started work.

An hour and a half latter and the report was well on its way, but the office was unusually hot today, and this was one of those office blocks were you can't open a window.

"Too hot" Helen complained to herself, "Too bloody hot."

She got up and went to the water cooler and filled her bottle. She drank deeply from it as she walked back to Brenda's office where he heat engulfed her once more. Helen carried on working, but it wasn't long before the heat began to get to her.

"Fuck its too hot" She said loudly as she pushed herself away from the desk, "I'll be working naked next"

The words were no longer out of her mouth than the image of being naked in the office fixed itself in her head.

"Could I? She should I?" Helen thought, "What would it be like? Why not try it"

Helen stood up and walked out of Brenda office. She stood surveying the office trying to imagine what it would be like to walk naked around it.

As she stood there the familiar tingling sensation began in her stomach. The tingling feeling that goes hand in hand with kinky thoughts. Helen looked down and wasn't surprised to see her nipples pressing hard again her t-shirt. She knew that nobody else would be in and it was with this thought that she made up her mind.

Stepping back into Brenda's off she pulled her t-shirt off and threw it on a chair, next came her short followed in quick succession by her underwear.

Helen now stood completely naked in the middle of Brenda's office with sun from the windows streaming across her body.

Turning around she walked out in to the office and proceeded to walk around the room occasionally sipping from her bottle of water.

Passing the water cooler she refilled the bottle and made her way over to the window.

This side of the office over looked the main shopping street in the town and Helen idled away ten minutes watching people going about their business. She smiled to herself thinking that they all had no idea a naked woman was watching them.

The sun on her skin made her feel very relaxed, and all thought of completing the report was erased.

"Who works inside on a day like this?" Helen thought to herself.

"Someone who wants access to the Internet, that's who!" she replied out loud.

Sipping her water Helen went back into Brenda office with the idea of surfing the net.

The music on the computer had finished and Helen reached into her bag to get another disc only to find that her CD carrier wasn't there.

"Oh shit" She despondently, "I left it in the kitchen. Not to worry Brenda will have some."

Helen opened Brenda top draw and rifled through the contents, but no disc. She tried the next draw and found a CD with no writing on it.

"Let's see what we have here." she though and popped the disc into the computer drive.

The drive whirred and a menu appeared listing a single file that looked like a movie.

"Probably a training film," she thought, but clicked it anyway, more out of curiosity that anything else.

"What the fuck!" Helen exclaimed when the movie started showing what appeared to be Ben standing Brenda's house; she knew this because at that moment Brenda stepped into frame.

She tried to work out when this had been shot as Ben had left the company a few weeks ago to attend University, and concluded it must have been only a month ago.

Helen felt awkward when Brenda leaned over and kissed Ben. Then her jaw hit the floor as she watched Brenda kneel down in front of Ben who then began pissing on her.

Helen sat in stock still as the scene unfolded in front of her as Brenda and Ben got increasingly messier. As she watched the video Helen felt herself becoming aroused at the sight of her boss and one of her work colleagues at it. Sitting back in the chair she began gently rubbing her nipples and stroking her lower stomach, not quite touching herself.

Things got even more interesting when Brenda began stripping off. Helen leaned forward riveted to the screen as Brenda took her blouse off showing off her large breasts in their messy bra.

"And the rest" Helen breathed as she watched.

Here eyes were glued to Brenda's body as she ripped Ben's shirt off and then embraced and Brenda poured custard over them.

Helen was rewarded when as Ben was arranging the cakes on the floor Brenda took her skirt off. Now she was down to just her underwear.

Then a few messy minutes latter and Brenda was standing naked in front of the camera. Helen paused the video and stared at the screen, her eyes travelling over every messy, naked inch of Brenda's body.

She'd had a crush on Brenda from also the moment she'd met her two years ago, but never knew if her advances would be reciprocated. Now she had an idea that they might. This was a side of Brenda that she had no idea existed, and if she was doing this kind of thing then maybe she'd be adventurous in other areas.

"Like between my legs" Helen thought giggling to herself as she set the video going again.

She watched as Brenda gave Ben a blowjob and then as Ben pissing on Brenda and they both rolled around in the mess before Brenda pissed on Ben as he ate her out.

The video ended with both of them lying on the floor, and all the time Helen's eyes remained glued to Brenda's body. Finally they got up and Brenda switching the video off.

When the video ended Helen sat in a highly aroused state looking at her naked reflection in the screen.

"Would she be interested in me?" She asked herself.

Standing up she walked to the ladies bathroom and stood looking at her body in the mirror.

She worked out in the gym and her body was a nice shape, curvy but trim. Her breasts were large and her ass was firm.

"There's no way she'd turn me down." She though as she turned in the mirror, "Is there?"

Helen returned to Brenda's office and starting up the internet began going through Brenda's favourite's folder.

Brenda was a very organised person and Helen hoped that if she'd looked at porn at work then she would have kept a list of any sites she particularly liked.

After 5 minutes searching she found what she was looking for; hidden away in a folder dealing with monthly credit reports was another folder which listed a number of porn sites Brenda visited.

Helen began searching and was amazed at what she found, it seamed that Brenda was interested in everything from messy sex to rubber and toys to other women.

"So she does like women" Helen said to herself smiling.

All the porn she'd been looking at had made her feel even hornier and she decided to do something about it.

Setting the video to play Helen settled herself in Brenda chair; placing her feet on the desk she spread her legs and began watching the video.

Helen slid a hand between her legs feeling the dampness of her pussy. Slowly she began gently stroking her clit, occasionally sliding a finger inside to lubricate her clit. Her other hand rubbed her nipples rolling them between forefinger and thumb.

The familiar tingling began in her stomach and her breath shortened as the action on screen got messier and messier.

Helen now lay slumped in Brenda's chair, one hand furiously rubbing her clit, the other teasing her nipples. Her eyes were glued to the action on the screen, as Brenda stood naked before the final climatic scene.

At this point and with the naked image of Brenda before her Helen felt her body melt as with a low moan she came. As her orgasm flooded through her she arched her back in delight as her hand continued to rub her clit prolonging the pleasure as much as possible.

Helen slumped down in the chair breathing heavily, her legs pushed across Brenda's desk. She laughed to herself to think of someone finding her like this.

As she lay there her thought drifted over what she'd seen; both in the video and also on the websites Brenda had in her favourites.

She'd never tried watersports before or food sex but decided it might be worth a try. She also thought about how she was going approach Brenda.

After what she'd seen Helen knew she wouldn't be able to look at Brenda the same again and also that she needed to do something about the feelings she had inside her.

Helen sat up and closed down the computer and cleared up her report and paperwork. Then she quickly got dressed and left for home.

An hour later Helen was home. Before leaving the office she'd filled her water bottle and over the course of the drive home had finished it.

As soon as she entered the house Helen stripped off. She'd decided on the way home to indulge herself for her first experience of watersports and knew exactly what she was going to wear.

She grabbed a lager from the fridge and went upstairs to dress. She dressed quickly in a tight fitting purple satin basque with matching g-string and stockings. A pair of black hi-heels set the outfit off perfectly.

Helen returned to the kitchen and got herself another lager and then settled down in the living room with her favourite book of erotic stories.

Half an hour later and she was feeling incredible horny and was in serious need of a piss.

Helen walked slowly to the bathroom, savouring the desperate feeling to pee.

She stepped into the bath and stood with her legs pressed together. Looking down she relaxed her bladder she began to pee. Immediately the crotch of her knickers became wet then she watched as a stream of pee began running down her leg soaking her stockings. She felt a similar stream running down the back of her leg. Opening her legs she watched as the inside of her legs became soaked.

Opening her legs wider she watched the stream splash onto the bath. With difficulty she stopped peeing and ran her hands over the insides of her legs feeling their dampness.

She brought one of her hands to her mouth and experimentally licked her hand tasting the tangy pee.

Crouching down in the bath Helen began peeing again; as the pees splashed in to the bath she reached between her legs and cupped her hands in the stream until they were full. Again she stopped peeing. Quickly she brought her hands to her face and lapped the pee from them. This time she has a mouthful of pee and savoured the sweet taste of it.

Helen now lay down in the bath. She felt the pee already in the bath soak through the back of her basque. She slid down the bath and pushed her legs up the wall until she was looking up at her crotch. Opening her legs she again relaxed her bladder and began peeing on herself forcing the pee out.

The pee arched high into the air and fell onto her soaking the front of her basque and running in rivulets over the tops of her breasts and around her head. Angling her body slightly the pee fell onto her face splashing everywhere. Helen opened her mouth and let the pee fill it before spitting it onto her basque. Soon the flow began to subside and the stream of pee feel back onto her top and then formed a small fountain splashing over her pussy and running down the crack of her ass.

But Helen wanted more; she was soaked and very horny. What to do?

She clambered out of the bath and examined herself in the mirror. Her hair was wet, her face was splashed with pee and her basque was soaking, along with her knickers.

Remembering what she'd seen on one of the website she quickly went to her bedroom and pulled out a pair of jeans. Kicking off her high heels Helen pulled the jeans on and buttoned them up.

Putting her shoes back on she turned to admire her self in the mirror in the bedroom, smiling when she saw that already in places the jeans were wet from the pee covering Helen's body.

Helen returned to the kitchen and made herself a large glass of orange juice, which she immediately drank in one go. She then made herself and second glass and picked up another bottle of lager.

Taking these back to the bathroom she quickly drank orange juice and then popped open the lager and carried on reading her erotic stories.

After about twenty minutes she was ready for a pee again.

The feeling of fullness was wonderful, but the wait had taken an age, even with the book. All the time Helen couldn't help but think how much more fun this would be with another person.

Helen stepped into the bath again and stood waiting. The familiar excitement filled her and she was aware of the tightness of the jeans, the fullness of her bladder, the cool feel of the wet satin against her breasts, the feel of the damp denim around her ass and crotch.

Slowly she relaxed and felt the flood of warm piss begin soaking her jeans. The feeling was wonderful. Looking down she watched as the pee soaked her jeans, the dark patch of wetness moving quickly down her legs. Tensing she strained and peed harder watching as the tops of her jeans became shiny as more pee than the material could handle escaped and really began flowing down her legs. She could feel warm pee soaking up the back of her jeans. Helen quickly lay down in the bath and arched her back, all the time continuing to pee, as she did so the pee began soaking the back of her jeans and covering her ass.

Lying fully down she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed a hand into her knickers feeling the pee wash over it as she did. But by now the flow was subsiding again. But Helen didn't care, she pushed her jeans down exposing the tops of her stocking and with one hand began fingering her very wet pussy and the other began furiously rubbing her clit.

In her aroused state it wasn't long before she came and clamping her legs together she arched her back in pleasure a long, low moan escaping her as she experienced an overwhelming orgasm. Her hands were still busy in her knickers but the sensation was too much and she flopped down in the bath exhausted.

Pushing herself up Helen reached up and flicked on the shower. As the warm water cascaded over her body, still dressed, she slumped back down in the bath; eyes closed she pulled her jeans back and back savouring the pleasure of her orgasm.

Now all she had to do was plan how she was going to seduce Brenda.